Yes, you will watch it

Yes, you will watch it

Attached: Witcher.jpg (798x407, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jg6bz4x8Rvo
imdb.com/title/tt1070742/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1563988055339.jpg (480x270, 46K)

Roastie OP btfo by based Inceldur

Of course. What the fuck do you want me to watch? Carnival Row? Arrow? The 100? Fuck that shit.

It I'm going to waste a few hours on some potentially crappy fantasy I'd rather pick a franchise that interested me at some point with some above average production values.

>nothing to do with the games yet wears the iconic armor from the 3rd game

ooooooookay

I wonder how they will handle witcher signs, i hope it doesn't look retarded

pilot will be great, episode 2 will drop the ball completely

I know nothing about this series but all this nerd whining is amusing to me.

Of course i will, why wouldn't I ?

I'll give it a try for Henry and the blonde qt but my hopes and not high.

I might watch it, but I ain’t paying Netflix. Fuck Netflix

3 words: Nilfgaardian penis soldiers

stfu nigger

Attached: cia.png (368x642, 21K)

will there be boobs

I really won't. I have no interest in another fantasy universe, much less from Netflix.

Attached: 1668418723024.jpg (492x449, 25K)

not unless my turkroach waifu is being cast as Triss.

Attached: 1455.jpg (480x600, 55K)

Dumb consumer.

Sure. You get to choose from nigger triss and pajeet yennefer as to who you jerk it too

I don't care about that

Attached: F356AE53-6FDB-4141-AA1F-7738E514A4A4.jpg (680x383, 33K)

It’s emblematic of what this show will be. A great idea ruined by terrible writing from shitskins and women

What are you doing in a low IQ board like Yea Forums anyway?

Nah.

I wonder that every day. TV/Movies are such a general topic and in this political climate there are few places to reasonably discuss this medium. Sometimes I can bring myself to stop wanting discussion and other times I can find no different option.

>penis helmet and scrotum armor on nilfgard soldiers
>PENIS HELMET AND SCROTUM ARMOR
Sorry, but I will have to give you a no, nope, never ever.

Unlike you, I can't see the entertainment value of getting angry. If I know I won't like something, I avoid that thing.

Attached: 1513555404031.png (260x312, 175K)

At most I might watch the first episode just to see what a glorious fuck up it is.

No. I didn't play the games or read the books and I have no interest in this hollywood fantasy shit.
Dilate.

But user I don't even have trannyflix.

I dont have Netflix anymore
but I must admit Im curious what level of trainwreck it will reach

we saw one in the trailer and it looked retarded
it looked like Cavill wanted to ram his two fingers forcefully in a cunt while also penetrating the shitter with his pinky

Nope. You guys that watch literally everything don't understand how good it feels to just write off poor quality cash-in media.
I haven't watched any of the new ST or SW. I didn't watch The Hobbit. I can't remember that last Marvel movie I saw. I didn't watch the Netflix Punisher.
I have no desire to see any of them.

>nothing to do with the games
but it does, it's still about witchers and shit

implying you need to have netflix to watch their shows

Attached: cute witchers.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

Based, I don't have it either.

Instead of paying for 10 streaming services, I pay just for my VPN. Pfiuu tsiuu, problem solved, money saved, jews canceled.

Attached: 1531155240096.gif (400x838, 705K)

You underestimate my disengagement.

I was one of those people who didn't get upset with The Last Jedi because I gave up caring about Star Wars in totality after Force Awakens.

I don't get the people who say they won't watch it.
Obviously we're gonna watch it, if only to see how good/bad it's gonna be. And I'd sooner watch this than 90% of other crap.

Of course i will. I imagine it will be bad but have great meme potential. I'm not paying for it though

I was one of the fools who thought they could get past the rough beginning and make something good and original after that.

In a sense, TLJ redpilled me. Now I finally realized it is not just the MCU that is creatively bankrupt, everything under the hands of the rat is.

is that a meme or its real? I have seen it but I refused to believe

Yes OP, I will, but I will still be mad.

probably 1-3 episodes will then drop because the diversity will make the middle ages atmosphere look idiotic

>Of course. What the fuck do you want me to watch? Carnival Row?
You should, it's good.

Why do people act like the only way to watch this is to pay for it? Just torrent it for fuck's sake. 0 money goes to Shitflix but we'll get a good year'S worth of meme material.

I'm going to torrent the first episode and then I'll decide if I'm going to watch the rest

Probably, never played the video games, so I'll probably enjoy it too.

It's not good, but worrh watching an apisode or two just for the visuals, which (barring stunts) are great. The setting isn't bad either

Maybe. But they won't get jackshit because I cancled my sub because of it.

Why do you think anyone else pays for it? It's not worth watching for free.

Imagine wasting your precious free time with bottom of the barrel Netflix shit written by braindead women and beta males... Yikes!

Will I now?

no, everything i've seen of it, from the very first look at cavill's stupid handsome face with a cheap wig, has been utter trash
every single thing about that show is wrong

My free time is worthless and I won't watch it.
If someone likes Witcher then the worst thing they can do is watch a bunch of frizzy-haired woke mulattoes fucking shit all over it.

>White peasants trying to start a progrom
>they all wear red medievil MARA (Make Adirn Redanian again) hats
>befor they can kill their first elf Geralt jumps in
>'not so fast racist scum!'
>then everyone clapped as he Igni'd the wall

No I won't, it's a really shitty franchise.

Obviously daddy.

Attached: 159201959823687.png (720x849, 1.54M)

You want him wearing Witcher 1/2 armor? There’s a reason 3s armor is always used, it’s gained iconic status from 3.

Eastern Europoor here. I won't even pirate it. Same as everyone else I know. Only Ameritards will watch this.

its also the targer audience. not witcherfans

you're so cool dude, be sure to come back and tell us what you're too good to watch in the next thread. upvoted.

We need to watch it to talk shit about it

They turned Triss, Yennefer and Vigilla into ugly eyesores. I'm surprised they left the armor intact.

Of course I'll watch it. How else will I be able to tell whether it's good or bad and then shitpost about it accurately?

>I was one of those people who didn't get upset with The Last Jedi

only autists and social media retards are actually upset by movies, if somethings shit most normal people just go "that was a bit shit" and move on. good job on not being a complete retard.

FPBP

Wrong I don't use netflix.

Based I didnt even watch LJ

Dark Crystal

fpbp

>there's going to be threads all day every day when this drops with videogame faggots crying about it
>they'll still watch every episode

based

I won't

He said while posting on censored mongolian forum about drinking from cow titties.

carnival row was good. it shows just how dangerous immigrants are

Go look at a picture of the "writers" of this series and tell me you think they every single one of them 100% believes the games were racist for not having black people everywhere.
Why in the fuck would you want to watch what they do to it?

Probably user. I'll pirate it, watch the first episode and decide from there if it's worth any more.

based. Best show of the year. where my fellow carnies at?

I'll just shitpost in the threads about on here.

>turk
looks more like some kind of native anatolian minority from turkey

>there are people on Yea Forums who will judge this show based on the videogames instead of the books
i wish there was a smart filter on Yea Forums and it could detect if you visit Yea Forums, so it could stop you from posting

I may watch the inevitable youtubers ranting about.
It's very improbable I'll watch the show itself.

Based and checked

is there still hope for shani?

Most Poles are hyped for this though

Attached: Lauren.jpg (1080x2688, 323K)

I don't care about the game, the book or the movie. They are all trash

If you judge this show based on the books it's even worse.

Nice shill, almost considered getting netflix

>Polish culture not being synonymous with whiteness
imagine them tweeting this about african/african-american culture and blackness

>cherry picked polish friends
how many polish friends does she know, 2? 3? 4?

havie you tried not being a seething faggot?

pass. witcher always came off as incredibly corny

She probably knows lots of jews of polish origins.

It’s real.

probably 2 polish americans, who are probaly even jews........

and i mean its not like they are biased or anything

>we're making the show for 190 countries?
So? This is the most ridiculous thing about representation, most people literally don't care or need it.
People will watch a show about robots that turn into cars or ducks that play ice hockey, they can watch a show that doesn't have any people with their skin tone in it.

I gave up caring about Star Wars after Attack of the Clones.

>In the video game, Geralt & the Witchers have American accents
Anyone who seriously thinks arguments like these are valid should be shot.
Translating a material is not the same fucking thing as changing it to fit the audience, it is merely meant so you can understand it, the accent then is just trying to be correct in that language, one of the native dialects, mainly american in that game. Using foreign accents is just awkward and reminds you constantly that you're not listening to the real deal, with a proper dialect you can at least get lost in the immersion. American actors using spanish accents instead of spanish while portraying mexicans is awkward, english actors using russian accents while portraying russians is awkward, it's either proper english or the native language.
It's extra retarded to bring up in a fictional world where our language shouldn't technically exist, they didn't speak english in lotr, it's just the "translation" we've got, probably in a similar vein they didn't speak polish in the world of the books, it's just what the author wrote because you can't expect anyone to read it otherwise.

Classically based.

You just know...

>Ducks that play ice hockey
I used to watch this cartoon, it was fucking great.

Why even watch "Diversity: the adaptation #243"
I don't see the point

yes, I plan on watching The Expanse on the superior streaming service from Amazon.

>my polish friends
>totally not americanized "poles" who speak zero polish, don't follow polish traditions and have such traditional polish names as Anthony or Elizabeth
>totally pure blooded poles who are not at all brainwashed by the diverse american ways
>they're 100% (((polish)))!
>that is if I didn't just make them all up goy

Polak here, fuck this american abomination created by a feminist jewess, infusing my slav fantasy with niggers and pajeets.
I'll upload the absolutely shit and pathetic polish tv show right when this monstrosity starts airing.

based larper, as if this trash fantasy series is considered an important part of polish culture.

This. Obviously I will watch it but I have my doubts about enjoying it too.

you thought I was kidding?
youtube.com/watch?v=jg6bz4x8Rvo

imdb.com/title/tt1070742/

Attached: tumblr_inline_p4d80iwRWf1qmh73k_540.jpg (540x319, 24K)

Thank you for your service

I will watch it, but only to jerk off to Henry Cavill.

Attached: Coom(2016).png (617x801, 941K)

b%r

Attached: Henry Cavill.jpg (1234x1067, 270K)

Dropped at episode 5. Someone should study the flashback episode for an example on how to write awful dialogue. As a good sign of its terribleness, 9 out of 10 threads about it on Yea Forums die with less than 2 replies.
I'm 30 and I never watched the original, so it's going to take a while.
>implying I don't pirate all the shit I watch

I don't even get jealous.
I just get it and nod in approval for their impeccable taste

>IMPLYING i watch anything other than anime

the last movie i watched was a russian conan rip off made in 2007

I'm only going to watch it so I can take part in the threads and memes this show will inspire.

Attached: 1087dbadde679a21117dbda280b78637[1].jpg (664x800, 76K)

Looks like a crypto Armenian

I mean, how could you even argue against it?

Attached: 1566602824134.jpg (1200x800, 113K)

Attached: 1556310408547.png (962x697, 97K)

Yet trailer didn't look or feel slavic nor polish at all.

Based.

Attached: 1547134876092.gif (367x219, 523K)

Absolutely based

So?

based

Attached: foster.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

fuuuuck this is the best gif i've ever seen.
I have to imagine he railed her so hard she couldnt walk on set for a week.

hoping for some got tier shit posting for a few days.

>smart people read Witcher novels

Attached: 1568460745723.jpg (900x900, 79K)

>reduced solely to skin color
what a fucking dishonest question. no culture can be reduced solely to skin color but ethnicity is obviously a big part of the polish culture. i really dont understand why americans think representation is really important when it comes to their minorities but not the minorities of the world, with actual distinct cultures and identities. It's not as if the polish people haven't been oppressed, went through the holocaust and then decades of suppression from the USSR.

Attached: poland immigrant protest.jpg (900x500, 166K)

of course I am watching. Doesn’t cost me anything because I’m a pirate ARRRRR :DD

Only for freya and cavillll

Attached: 204a13bd2bab164e6bf1dabcb85358c9.jpg (1080x1337, 109K)

If they're really sticking to the books, shes an irrelevant character, which will probably be cut from the show

The writing in the books is objectively worse than the games

Attached: shejustknows.jpg (1032x295, 250K)

well done lad
well done

>implying you have read the books

>Most Poles
According to ...?

>or read the books
You're missing out.

>in the games, Geralt and the Witchers have American accents
That's why you play with Polish audio and subs, because that's how it was meant to be played.

You know (((who)))

reminder he was literally at this location simply to judge a women's body building competition

Can't argue with this.

Yeah, on shit writing

In W1 and W2 yeah, W3 doens't even a have a proper lypsync with polish voices

I will, but I will deliberately pirate it despite having Netflix

Bootleg elric

Same lol

because the casting doesn’t match your fanfiction you nerds aren’t going to watch it? Pfftt, ya right

>late medieval Central Europe equivalent
>has niggers and indians and who knows what else

I happen to live in Budapest. Seeing any nonwhites (with the notable exception of gypsies) was still a rare occurance even 10 years ago.

Why do americans think that the whole world looks like downtown LA?

hes probably one of the few people women masturbate to.

>Yes, you will watch it

Maybe for Henry

Attached: 1565443342802.jpg (746x1194, 335K)

>Geralt ran for 10 minutes, thinking abiut the last time he had supper and a good woman to lay, then remembering a contract from 3 years ago about a poor farmer asking the witcher to slay a foul wraith. Geralt then arrived 11 minutes later, he was late by 1 minute but that time could have been the key to life and death.
Nah the books are horrible

Just because most of the native people of color got driven out during the various racist regimes of the 20th century (like the Nazis) doesn't mean the region always looked like that.

Medieval Poland had a large Jewish community for example but now? Well, it has never recovered to pre-1939 levels. No doubt certain groups with modern political motives would like to erase the contribution of Jewish people to Poland, such as saving it from the Black Death with their advanced knowledge of medicine and hygiene but thankfully there are still people who are courageous enough to tell the truth even when those in power would prefer them not to.

it's set in another dimension with elves, monsters and magic dude. but non-whites in it? no, that's just a step too far! are you really that easily rustled?

Dunno what shit fan-translation you read but they're not like that at all.

Nice fanfic.

>Most Poles are hyped for this though
they're not hyped, they mock the diversity shit

they will all watch it though. t. pole

Yes but not on netflix, those cunts can have my free time but not my shekels

Attached: 1558237100546.jpg (1197x1447, 166K)

no evelyn = no watch

Attached: 1531188367865.png (805x562, 311K)

Literally just finished Lady of the Lake yesterday senpai. The saga takes 5 books to do what it could have in 3 if it weren't full of meandering bullshit and characters like Regis and Avallach spouting off huge lectures about Andrzej Sapkowski's opinions in human nature.

>english actors using russian accents while portraying russians is awkward
Ťbh fäm, Gary Oldman did a good job of it

yeah jews are kinda the exception though, aren't they? always inserting themselves into other cultures on account of that whole no homeland thing. and not like any of this shit is secret or ambiguous. when spain was full of muslims, everybody knew. everybody knew when they were gone too. and then they went to the middle-east looking for more of them to kill.

The fuck I will they canned the oa
I've never been so pissed at a network since hbo canned Rome and carnivale

Netflix are dogshit I have free accounts and I don't even use them the x264 codecs and compression are so bad I have to get 4k x265 rips just to get regular 1080p quality barely better then youtube

>It's not as if the polish people haven't been oppressed, went through the holocaust and then decades of suppression from the USSR.
Maybe they should of rose up instead of being bottom bitches their entire existance, unlike us gamers

>Andrzej Sapkowski's opinions in human nature.
Those are the character's opinions, not the author's.

So there should be no problem with making Wakanda a white country then?

That would make sense if they weren't all the same.

no, i dont think i will

I kinda want to check it out for Henry but I just can't support the writers and the overall casting. I won't be watching.

it wouldn't make sense if it was still in the middle of africa, because lol, where the fuck did all these white people come from, you'd just have to move it to europe or something. the point of wakanda is that it's isolationist and has no contact with the outside world, it doesn't matter what colour it is.

>still mad about black panther after all this time

based

Attached: file.png (262x192, 39K)

>she unironically thought she'd get cast

Attached: 94AE86DB-9D50-43D3-B8CA-FC7CA4C43C62.png (378x357, 81K)

I'm not going to watch any of it. Just going to come to Yea Forums to laugh at it.

Based Isildur poster

They weren't the same at all.

Next you're gonna tell me Terry Goodkind isn't an objectivist or a sadomasochist.

Attached: 51TZrLWKQbL._SX310_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (312x499, 34K)

Reminder that Sapkowski is a commie and CD Project devs are SJWs

Attached: SJWitcher .jpg (3630x4069, 1.9M)

>CD Project devs are SJWs
They might be a little sympathetic to some SJW causes but even those examples you posted are far too subtle for your average SJW.

so why are autists on Yea Forums crying about it suddenly being pozzed?

>Reminder that Sapkowski is a commie
No, he's not. He's just a classic liberal.

>it wouldn't make sense
This is a universe with aliens and magic. You want things to make sense all of the sudden?

>it doesn't matter what colour it is
Great, then there should be no issues with a white Wakanda.

Not even, I'm fine with them portraying an ethnically homogenous negro country. It's precisely what you'd expect from a story set in a fictional African nation. Why should a story set in a fictional Western European nation be held to different standards?

>love interest can mindbreak men into doing whatever she says
>fuck this isn't enough, better add in some BDSM witches who can only enslave you if you use magic against them and the MC obviously does so
>uuuh it's been a while since I've jerked off while writing, better detail how the new big bad can order the magic nun teachers to do anything, like suck him off under the table while he's doing business
I read those books as a teen and even my raging hormones couldn't stop me from being incredibly creeped out by this guy's obvious sexual fantasies bleeding into the book so frequently. It felt like I was holding his jizz-soaked manuscript in my hands.

Cope

What annoyed me the most was the cut and paste excerpts from Atlas Shrugged in whatever book it was when he was an undercover working pleb in the Empire. >John Galt got a 50 page monologue, my character can too!

>Not even, I'm fine with them portraying an ethnically homogenous negro country. It's precisely what you'd expect from a story set in a fictional African nation. Why should a story set in a fictional Western European nation be held to different standards?

it isn't set in europe though, you're just twisting yourself in knots getting offended over trash fantasy because niggers exist.

For Free.

Only watching for possible Henry nudes.

>Great, then there should be no issues with a white Wakanda.
I was agreeing with you autismo, simmer down.

I'd probably abandoned it before that point. I remember something about some magic bells that vibrated people to death in the last book I read.

I will watch it, and probably enjoy it

>Richard liberates a village from the machinations of a race of big nosed bankers

Attached: 1502367180500.png (435x468, 103K)

What was the name of the European shoe company who'd sell boots that all came with little metal versions of that skull?

I will watch it for he.

Attached: henry cavill-3.webm (640x640, 1.29M)

That dude is so good looking its fucking stupid.

you sound panicked OP

This is what I think's going to I happen. I fully expect I'll end up dropping it 3 or 4 episodes into it.

Why? He's horrible as a main character.

Of course everyone will. You can't shitpost effectively without details from the show.

>current year
lmao

Source

>implying you won't get some cents in your bank account by promoting netflix programming

Attached: 1566029281674.png (1280x720, 470K)

Go ahead and watch me.

I won't. The makes of it are fucking retards deviating from the books to inject SJW shit, and Cavill is from musclefuck that has only played the games. This can be nothing but shit on every level.

I would unironically prefer watching this over some netflix schlock
Even this clip has me more engaged than the netflix trailer

They're really not great.
t. stopped caring during book 4.

>book 4
Which book 4?

the one between 3 and 5

Hubert Ross

See

It's accelerated since they started production of TW3 though big time.

The dubs have spoken

Wanna know how i know you haven't read the books?

But it's true. Poland never had an issue with skin colour, and accepted all types of peoples: Westerners, Slavs, Tatars, Turks etc. Hell, when one of the Legions was sent to Haiti, under orders from Napoleon (whom Poles loved), and found out they were sent to quash a slave rebellion (all blacks) they joined the slaves.

Faggot, he was persecuted by the Communist regime. One of the main reasons a shit ton of Polish authors wrote fantasy and/or science fiction was to avoid censorship.

I mean 4th book or 4th novel?
Some people skip the first 2 books because they think they’re just random short stories.

The Thot thought that through her orbiters' thoughts and actions she'd get the role. I laugh both inside and out.

When this comes out Yea Forums will become best bros with Yea Forums

a lot of these actual fit into the lore, that tranny for example is just a guy larping as a doppler. a race of magical creature who can change their appearance however they want. so the guy dresses up as different people every day, no matter the gender, in order to replicate a doppler. geralt is clearly weirded out by this as well but doesnt hold it against the guy. the only annoying moment was in Blood and Wine where you the best fist fighter was a woman and geralt only has overly encouraging replies. in all the other circumstances, geralt can disagree with these people. he can for example reprimand the female blacksmith for being weak and not standing up for herself.

Attached: 1564766255509.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Why are you referring me to excerpts from a game that deviates from the books when the tv show claims to be ""based""" on the books?

I meant the 4th book of the "main storyline". I read the first two that were random adventures.
I quit when I got to the part where Ciri is talking to some dude in his hut in a swamp. I realized I couldn't care less about any of the characters, their motivation or the overall story (or lack thereof).

Thats where he lost me too. Shit was unreadable

Ciri is an annoying cunt but the rest of the characters are great.

never heard or care about the series but I'll watch it for Henry

Milva is shit
Cahir is shit
even Geralt is shit sometimes when he's on his period
only great ones are Dandelion and Regis

that shows that they only good their good characters from the vidya games wich the show tries to distance themself from

well the dragon looks cheap as f but the rest seems kinda nice? lol the bold guy isa based

She probably means polish-americans, in the US we tend to describe people by origin. So if you hear an American talk about their "irish" or "italian" friend, 99 times out of 100 it means another American and not actually someone from Italy or Ireland.

>Milva is shit
>Cahir is shit
Not really. Milva is one of the best character and Cahir is /ourguy/.

Geralt is shit. He's a one-track autistic moody cunt.
Yennefer is irredeemable. Triss is worthless. The vampire is meh at best.

>that tranny for example is just a guy larping as a doppler. a race of magical creature
So he's more a furry then?

>I would sell my soul to be his treadmill
unironically what did she mean by this?

Oh so women get Henry Cavi eye candy but all the women are brown third world hags.

How is that fair?

It’s a show for thirsty women.

She wants Henry to step on her

>Cahir is shit
>wants to fug a loli
He's literally /ourguy/ you piece of shit

You have your ciri I guess feelsgood to be a grill

no.
the only good part is when he bitchslapped Geralt across the Pontar
wanting to guck Ciri is nothing special in the books, everyone wants it and all of them died because of cursed cunny

No tranny, you are not a girl

I'm currently reading The Tower of Swallows. Gotta say, the SJW-vibe is definitely gonna fit for the Witcher tv show.
>2 page monologue about how humans portraying vampires as evil and grasping beautiful maidens while sucking their blood stems from human's sexual insecurity
>every woman is a strong, independent character
>Geralt is a cuck
Oh and the world of the Witcher is just so fucking bleak, depressing and off-putting.
>every character is meanspirited or even evil to each other
>every character is a drunkard, rapist, druggie, thief, pedophile, sadist etc
The portrayal of the world the story takes place in is just so shit. It gets boring and repulsive after awhile when there is nothing redeemable in it.

Attached: geralt fucking degenerate.jpg (824x843, 98K)

>bitchslapped Geralt across the Pontar
No, he didn’t. Milva beat them with her belt.

>- As for gingers(...)
ESL here, what did she meant?

>wanting to guck Ciri is nothing special in the books
It's special for Cahir, because she is literally his waifu and he's willing to die for her, unlike all those other cunts

Attached: large.jpg (500x438, 52K)

Here's your triss, bro

Attached: 1541292458340.jpg (1862x951, 442K)

>>every woman is a strong, independent character
And yet, they all need a man.
>Geralt is a cuck
No, he’s not at all.

>No, he’s not at all.
Well, how else do you describe a man whose girlfriend has sex with another guy while seeing him?

hmm.

Attached: 1563845071894.webm (600x720, 2.68M)

Well, he does submit to Yennefer like a good little dog. The same Yennefer that did quite literally cuck him, yet he wants her anyway.

A cuck would tolerate cheating, but Geralt didn’t.

Fair point

Yeas I will

Meant for

Huge!!!

for me, it's the milf on the right

Couldn't get into the games, so doubt I'll be able to get into this.

>yet he wants her anyway.
Because he loves her and he cucked her even more (and lied about it).

>that leg twitch

PRAISE GERALDO RIVERA

Someone advised me (on here, I mean) to stick with it, glad I did. It was worth a watch; good, but not great.

the first two games were janky af and only had a cult following, 3 was actually great and turned into AAA blockbuster, not sure how they managed it.

TYBI

i suppose so

melkor bless fpbp

Does Henry ever come off steroids or is he on TRT/cruising since Batman v Superman?

Attached: Dsg2RQ2WkAA0dK1.jpg (576x807, 60K)

>not sure how they managed it.
With good marketing. Capeshit and nuwars is making money for the same reason.

SUPREME WHITE POWER

He seems to still be hitting the gym.

Attached: henry cavill and henry cavill.jpg (1080x1337, 337K)

some weird looking feets

sapkowski constantly shows the lodge of sorceresses fucking up everything they do. geralt outsmarted them several times and they are often incompetent to the point of comedy. they even manage to blow up the wrong castle in the last book. sapkowski doesnt favor sexual liberation over monogamy either. yennefers and geralts character arcs are basically learning to trust each other and leave their cheating and abandoning ways behind.

he just likes to portray broken people in his books, he doesnt endorse everything they do. ciri for example isnt portrayed as a STRONK FEMALE CHARACTER but a confused and cruel girl who sometimes murders innocent people and breaks into random bouts of sobbing.

Attached: pen.gif (500x392, 799K)

F P B P
P
B
P

lmao

Attached: 1559318306388.jpg (1296x999, 287K)

Will try to watch it because of Henry and Ciri actor’s romantic chemistry offscreen.

He can’t take his eyes off of her

Attached: 1192AD82-A128-4C2F-B673-92FD1B4A8593.jpg (646x419, 65K)

the regis and dandelion covers are great

Millie doesn't stand a chance.

Attached: 1565612757431.jpg (1080x1413, 561K)

fucking amazing

Attached: 1473736071558.png (476x718, 549K)

Freya a cute

Attached: 2DAD5B86-08FF-4F50-A3B7-8E902D6A210B.jpg (750x387, 140K)

Wtf is his problem?

I will but through torrents so they won't be getting my money and I won't feel bad should I end up dropping it.

He blasts and cruises for sure.

Is he a dumb thug no speak .. ?

Absolutely based

God I wish I was that field.

Attached: freya allan the witcher ciri.jpg (1038x1280, 157K)

I need to know will he speak geralt .

>Netflix
Probably, but not until the entire season is on TPB. And even then, I doubt I'll make it past the first episode before they do something that takes me out of it completely and I delete it all and move on.

Why is everyone replying to this post? What's so funny?

her an cavil .

Lurk more

In the books its because of the wish. The two of them are literally bound by Djinn magic, and Yenn fucking hates that. It isn't until the videogames, which aren't exactly canon, that the wish is undone and they find out they love each other anyhow.

>book Triss
>showing cleavage

LOL, no.

The books actually portray women pretty well. Every woman in the book who has managed to accrue any kind of power is a manipulative cunt and the rest just put on a show of being tough until shit hits the fan and someone has to save them.

Just having a nasty thoughts about her and I don’t think that’s a problem

Class war not race war!

Anyone into boymoders?

They're comparing this shit to Meiville?!?! LMAO

What I wouldn't give for a big-budget Bas-Lag TV adaptation from a great writer/director...The Scar would be an incredible choice but idiots would just call it "steampunk Waterworld" or some bullshit; I can see it now...Iron Council would be fucking great with th Judah flashbacks/Toro plot; Perdido Street Station is probably the most narratively straight-forward of the trilogy and even though they're loosely inter-related you can read each one independently.

I'll admit I've never read The Witcher books but going by the (3rd?--the one everyone fucking loved) last game I can't see anything as different or radical in genre fiction as the stuff Mieville does, The Witcher is just high fantasy tweaked very slightly, it seems to me. Or are the books really worth reading? I'm naturally suspicious of any fantasy/sci-fi series that's more than three (four if I feel forgiving) books long.

Yes, I've been dating one for a pretty long time, but I don't see what this has to do with Witcher