What do you think? Will Reylo actually happen in The Rise of Skywalker?

What do you think? Will Reylo actually happen in The Rise of Skywalker?

Attached: reylo-star-wars-1200x845.jpg (1200x845, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DclkIJ2_IAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who gives a shit

yes, it's the only thing left that's interesting with the sequel trilogy characters

Me.

I can't imagine it not happening, since it's the one singular thing from this whole abortion of a trilogy that seems to be legitimately popular in the broader culture.

But maybe that's actually a point in favor of it not happening as one last fuck you to the sad, sad people who are still invested in the story.

It better.

Attached: EDs2vwQUUAEXoo3.jpg (750x421, 33K)

This is why it won't happen. They haven't given the fans what they've really wanted so far. In fact, they openly shit on the fans. Why would they fucking start being nice to the fans now?

Rey x Sneed

My expectations would actually be subverted if it did. If Rey turned to Kyle and not the other way.

That's what I'm thinking too. It's the only think that still interests people but they might not let the white male get a decent ending.

Snape looking dude

All nu wars is faggot shit

Reylos aren't star wars fans, they despise every other aspect.

Not true. The fact that they're cringe doesn't mean they weren't fans before.

And? Star Wars fans don't exactly like the sequels.

they were never fans, they hate the old characters and relish any opportunity to shit on real star wars fans, mark hamill and george lucas.

nu wars isnt star wars

I listened to some episodes of a reylo podcast to see how nuts they are and they actually knew their stuff. Seemed to love SW.

>I listened to some episodes of a reylo podcast
You deserve cancer

Hey you're the one raging in a thread about something you hate. I was just curious.

>raging
is english your second language?

Just a hyperbole bruh.

Attached: 1567510976556.jpg (960x784, 57K)

Are Reylo's actual people being serious? I thought it was just a meme.

tumblr holes mostly

Kill yourself.

reylos should kill themselves

It might, but I'm willing to bet it won't. I think the original Skywalker bloodline will be dead and will live on mostly as an idea through Rey's leaked name change.

youtu.be/DclkIJ2_IAQ

I hope Reylo happens and I hope they don't kill off Kylo

kek. bretty good actually.

Literally no one cares about Star Wars or the sequel trilogy post Last Jedi anymore

Today, I will remind them...

Attached: Untitled.png (512x396, 313K)

The honest to god reason i will see this shitty movie is for Reylo :(

Attached: lc4X3ex1rgz8jq_1280.jpg (1000x420, 64K)

Yeah that's why we have 10+ maxed out threads daily.

wrong. I do. Im genuinely curious if they can somehow manage to save the trilogy with this movie. Is there any possible way to fix the mess that TLJ created.

>original main villian (snoke) dead with no back story
>Rey more powerful than yoda after learning about her power less than a week or two since the start of the trilogy
>force lightning
>hyperspace ramming
>first order with unlimited resources strengthen for some unknown reason vs a resistance with 10 peeople??

I mean is it actually possible to fix this mess?

The Kylo redemption arc is the only thing they haven't complete fucked up.

>Yeah that's why we have 10+ maxed out threads daily.

They never max out anymore because theres nothing to talk about its like beating a dead horse. The best you will get a webm threads of the leak during release and people laughing at the dumpster fire

its already canon

How much time do you spend here daily? There's many maxed threads every day.

>raped and killed by sand niggers in episode 2

This. Would be kino if Reylo didn't happen and some crazed femcel roastie shot up a theater.

No theres not its been a common theme over the last few months because the franchise as a whole is done.

The biggest hype regarding star wars right now is the switch port of Jedi knight 2 a 18y old fucking video game

>Would be kino if Reylo didn't happen
cope :)

ill be big mad for 24 hours if it doesnt happen but the shitstorm online would be unreal

Attached: adamdriverhere.jpg (500x375, 32K)

Only fat tumblr roasties cares for this cancer shit
Have sex landwhales

>but the shitstorm online would be unreal

all twelve tumblr users gonna riot!

Stop being delusional. There's probably thousands of people who would completely lose their shit. Will be hilarious. "B-but they were spelling it out for us with this and this shot. HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING"

Attached: 1540480107723.jpg (510x1104, 94K)

you sound like a shill

I want a shot of whatever you're having.

I don't care after last Jedi. I'd be more excited for a Rogue one sequel then another numbered title

its called reality

I just want a KOTOR3 game (made by bioware). Is that too much to ask?

>made by bioware
no
modern bioware is shit

Gods i'll literally cry If they kiss omg

Nobody cares about your shitty games incel

better than EA who would have to make it because of disney...

EA owns bioware since 2007