When did you realize that Spider-man never actually climbed any walls in Far From Home...

When did you realize that Spider-man never actually climbed any walls in Far From Home? It's literally one of his most important abilities, yet he only jumps around and shoot web in the whole movie.

Attached: MV5BMGZlNTY1ZWUtYTMzNC00ZjUyLWE0MjQtMTMxN2E3ODYxMWVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,67 (674x1000, 216K)

Didn't he do it when fire was coming at him? That might have been swinging

I didn’t see it

Not really. He only jumped on that wheel and run up on a wall. That's it.

Attached: 1561492861515.jpg (292x200, 17K)

This shitheap might as well have been called Mysterio: Far From Home because he was the only saving grace. MCU Spiderman is shit and I'm glad it's over.

I honestly don't even remember him doing much wall climbing in any of the movies.

He climbed that Washington monument in the first one.

It features a much more important part of Spider-Man, the spider drone

He barely climbed that thing, he more like jumped on ledges if I remember correctly

>This shitheap might as well have been called Mysterio: Far From Home because he was the only saving grace. MCU Spiderman is shit and I'm glad it's over.

this is the credited response, this movie was terrible.

Everything about it was trash, so boring and paint by the numbers gay

Attached: walk away.jpg (210x240, 9K)

It was a boring teen romcom, nothing more.

Attached: 1560774230463.jpg (453x604, 56K)

I love not knowing anything or caring about capeshit and being able to watch movies like this with my friends and experience them as simple fun distractions, instead of getting upset at autistic shit like you people.

He climbed a wall during the carnival fight.

Having no knowledge enough about a form of medium to have the slightest standards to differentiate a bad product from a good product is not a good thing, and being proud of it is nothing more than using your stupidity as a badge of honor for everyone to see.

Attached: lmao.jpg (1024x883, 81K)

thank you based Humongous

I can't be the only one who didn't hate this movie
What's so bad about it what am I not seeing that you guys see?

It’s a 6/10 for me, it has some of the worst cgi seen in a hollywood blockbuster

You're saying that the film with "Peter Tingle" and Aunt May knowing Peter's secret identity, as well as not a single reference to Uncle Ben or "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" doesn't feature one of his main powers?!?

Color me shocked. It's almost like this isn't SpiderMan but a cosplaying twink.

He got tuckered out from climbing it like half way remember?

more like "let's not do was already done twice"

If its not broken, don't fix it.

Unlike other MCU solo character movies, there is material to be compared with, good material. Instead of telling a good story, it was a shallow waste of my fucking time, a movie that didn't add or bring anything new, it was overly dependend on the MCU material, and just like Homecoming, the villain was the only interesting character on it. Every MCU solo hero movie excluding Winter Soldier and Civil War could stand by themselves, but Spiderman without MCU autofellatio is as barren as 30 something yo woman's womb.

Also, the fact that the deal went off makes this movie even more a waste of time than it already was. If I didn't watch it before the deal went off, now I really wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

That's a personal thing, but I would rather have a shitty movie that tries something new and fails, than a well put together corporative product with no soul and no purpose.

So glad Sony took the rights back for Spider-man unironically

As shit as AMS2 was at least it's Sony's brand of shit
I'd rather the film at least feel different to the fast food filmmaking of MCU """"""""""""films"""""""""""

Maybe I'm too used to movie Spiderman 1,2,3 but seeing him works with other superheroes still feels weird.
I prefer Far From Home than Homecoming though. Yeah, its like they traded Spiderman soul with great villain but shittier story.

He literally did, when he's fighting the water god he clings to a wall, he was climbing during the fire god scene too. It was just kind of brief and not brought attention to.

>not a single reference to Uncle Ben
t. didn't pay attention

Dumbest fucking movie I've ever seen.

Thank goodness I didn't pay any money for it

When did you realize you had autism?

Best part of the movie was the post credits

Who cares?

I'm hoping they toss Holland and age him a few years so we can get a taller, more mature Peter to collab in a Venom movie with Tom Hardy

I check out whenever an action scene happens because it's ALL weightless computer generated garbage, with some awful motion blur to boot

It was the exact same shit as watching Iron-Man 3, can't they come up with a better plot?

The ending was the only good part, because Spider-man was being Spider-man for a few minutes (seconds?) swinging around the city.

>Home coming
>Far From Home
Who the fucking is making these titles and why?

How do his hands and feet even stick though his costume?

That's why it's kind of depressing though. We have a pretty fucking kino Gyllenhaal Mysterio and Keaton Birdman. Imagine who else we could have gotten in a Sinister Six movie if Disney hadn't fucked around? Keanu Kraven? Michael Shannon Lizard? Doc Ock Gerard Butler? Shit could have been a dream casting and instead we're probably going to get another Jamie Foxx Electro.

It was Night Monkey.

I mean, thats the point of the villain