Need to infiltrate a foreign agent for the most ambitious and sensitive secret operation ever conceived

>need to infiltrate a foreign agent for the most ambitious and sensitive secret operation ever conceived
>send a guy with a bad accent

Attached: ed41d9f76aff0877f3a807fb4c711417.jpg (570x377, 23K)

How would the British be able to tell?

Are you serious?

But he's seen all the best foreign films, user! Surely a critic of such repute would be a great fit for global espionage.
>t. winston churchill

his german was pretty good tho, good enough so the accent could be explained away as some regional dialect.

>implying King Kong hadn't already called his bullshit and keep playing their game just to be sure
the absolute state of allies

Yes. If his fake accent could only be noticed by a highly observant German trained to spot fake accents then how the hell is some British official that selected him gonna spot the same issues

his infiltration cover story was being a film academic with a special interest in central european cinema, which he actually was, hence why he was the man for the job, because he was tasked with getting close to Goebbels

op, you're worthless

Didn't they also pick him because he was familiar with the film landscape of both pre-war and post-war Germany? It wasn't his accent that tripped him up in the end, anyway, it was the finger thing.

Not really. There is no dialect or accent in any German speaking country that sound in any way close to Fassbender's.

Why didn't Churchill just pick a film academic with a special interest in central european cinema with a better german accent?

>it was the finger thing
t. retard
Without the accent slip King Kong would have never joined the party

Because then there wouldn't be a movie and Tarantino wouldn't have been able to take advantage of a rising star's ability to also fluently speak German, you autist.

>ask a German ally is Fassbender accent good?
>"nein"
problem solved

do you know every german accent there is?
if someone with fassbenders german skills would tell me hes from some mountain village were they speak some kind of old swiss/austrian dialect i prolly would believe him.

low quality post and bait 2/10 made me reply fuck you

>i prolly would believe him.
that's what makes us normal, functional people and you... well, you

So? The finger thing is what tripped him up. He never would've gotten away with shooting a guy just because his accent sounded funny.

Try to read again , this time after activating your brain
>accent slip -> king kong joins the party -> three fingers slip
without the accent slips, the three finger slip wouldn't have noticed
do you need a crayon drawing so you can understand better?

This
Should've just asked old Hans from HR or Olga from the chip shop down the road

Don't mind me, just posting Best IB girl

Attached: 170px-Annesophie.jpg (170x279, 12K)

Retard. Best IB thot coming through.

Attached: 19154858.jpg (600x400, 60K)

>old spammed hag better than young virgin qt
what a disaster

Are you deliberately being obtuse because you heard on reddit that Yea Forums is that le epic place where people argue and don't get voted down for it? I can tell every post that's yours and it reeks of new.

Either way, I recognize that the guy joined because he found the accent funny; but it wasn't an unsalvageable situation. He KILLED HIM because he didn't understand a minute detail of German culture. The guy sitting down wasn't a death sentence.

Who cares about that meme scene

>be a German soldier on leave
>son just was born
>celebrating with friends
>some traitorous cunt actress and her allies get you and your friends killed

Attached: IMG_4983.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Fuck Krauts

Me in the back

Attached: 4e83ccae73d141c4-600x338.jpg (600x338, 35K)

Sure thing Ari

It's his fault for being a fucking nazi

If you have even a rough idea how the different German accents in different regions sound like then you can easily tell that Fassbender's accents is not natural in any way.

next time try not to be a nazi and don't get killed
it's *that* easy

Not all soldiers were Nazis, maybe you should look past the uniform and see the man.

>fuck nazis
>dehumanizes people with labels
kek, get some self realization Chaim

it was sarcasm i think, theres no way anyone could defend that scene

Poes Law, hard to tell here