What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: hannibal.jpg (661x579, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2sYqStl4rQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He just wanted his fucking popper

Why didn't they just get someone else to play the deformed version?

His face was almost immobile for all those scenes. It didn't add to the performance

Looks like the deformed dude from Hannibal

ya don't say

>that scene in the hannibal tv show where mads drugs him out of his mind and encourages him to cut off pieces of his own face to feed to dogs
still can't decide whether it was kino or way, way, way too far

Because the non-deformed version is in the movie for all of 3 seconds

absolutely kino

Pretty horrific reveal, especially since he's supposed to be the only person to encounter Hannibal and live to tell the tale - don't forget

never seen the movie, what happened to him

Botched circumcision

the fact that it's more memorable is probably testament to it being kino

I think he ate his own face or something, or he gave it to the dogs I don't remember.

I would've done way worse things to hannibal than just try to feed him to the pigs.

>it seemed like a good idea at the time

Attached: 30897410283947.jpg (474x722, 34K)

Michael Pitt > Gary Oldman > Joe Anderson

Attached: serveimage.gif (250x162, 908K)

>since he's supposed to be the only person to encounter Hannibal and live to tell the tale

Will Graham?

Reminds me of the scene where Hannibal feeds Ray Liotta his own brain

that line sounds like something a 70 year old grampa who just got hold of the internet would write

Kino that was previously thought impossible for network television

>Michael Pitt > the rest of the male acting world
Looks legit.

he didn't taste so good

Based The Fifth Element BTS

Sure its very ominious to walk your main character down into some cellar or musty apartment, show them a deformed human monster, and say, 'the villain did this, he's so evil' and then the guy says 'yeah he's so evil and such a mindfuck that he mindfucked me into mutilating myself', but it's really just a fake testimony by a character talking about a fantasy-level manipulation. This guy wasn't even a twink or some other type of person who'd listen to a murderer like that.
And what's even funnier is it's all a matter of prose or filmmaking if it comes out good. This character is such a basic plot point, it seems like anyone could make this up for a story about chasing a murderer, but it's executed well so it's a memorable and awesome character. Isn't that interesting?

Pitt did the best Mason before the incident of course but nothing can touch Oldman

youtube.com/watch?v=2sYqStl4rQY