Why did he ruin most of his films by putting his wife in them?

Why Bros? She kinda works in devil's rejects but fuck..how cucked do you have to be?

Attached: 9f617430b33d2d122d15da4689c076ba.jpg (399x600, 63K)

Sounds to me he was enjoying life and not trying to make movies for waifu autists

Kevin Smith and Tim Burton also like to do this. It becomes really distracting and I can't stand it.

what else does kevin smith do with his wife?

Very simple.
Very very simple

He gets to take his wife with him to film it. So she accompanies him
Buthe gets the studio to pay her at the same Time. Pay her trip.
AND he gets to make his thirsty virgin fans happy by showing her in skimpy clothing. His fans are horny thirsty teens so they get to praise him for having her in the movie

Yep if there's one thing that ruined Halloween it was Sherri. That movie would of been so great.

Rob is based and so is Sheri.

Im surprised they have stayed together this long when shes literally said on interviews how she hated him when they met and how she thought he was like a smelly hobo.
I haveno idea how he seduced her and kept her since they were dating before he got famous

Good question. Also why did he break up one of the best 90s metal bands only to make a shittier watered down solo version?

Not really, the girl playing Laurie is a fucking ugly retard that ruined the character.
She acted way too anmoying and too childish. Worst acting in the movie

Watches her get fucked by niggers.

You have autism

Attached: thumb_greta-thunberg-gretathunberg-5-h-the-weather-forecast-looks-good-61447779.png (300x307, 37K)

His bandmates wouldnt agree to everything rob said. Hes an egomaniac.

>His fans are horny thirsty teens
Boomer you need a reality check, Rob Zombie is in his mid 50's and two of his most famous movies came out in early 2000's. His fans are late 30's Millenials now

Laurie was meant to be an older teen,
She acted like she was 7 years old. Childish and annoying.
She overacted in the action scenes. She acted retarded

I wasn't being serious. My point was that Rob Zombies movies are bad for so many other reasons.

>His fans are late 30's Millenials now
Thats what im talking about sweetie. Those guys lost their shit over her being in the movies

The other user said Sherri ruined halloween,
But laurie ruined it. Sherri wasnt even in it that much

If you Google her she's so normie. I think she just saw the opportunity to control a semi famous director with her pussy and enjoy the ride.

She's ok in the first one. Sherri is terrible because of the stripper shit. The hospital stuff is ok.

I gotta listen to more rob zombie

I saw manson and zombie in concert last year. Manson almost died on stage and looked an 80 year old man moving around. Zombie was a fucking chad dancing and running around like a 25 year old.

>ruined
>with that butt
Toooty-a fuckin'-frooty!

Attached: source.gif (485x640, 1.83M)