Anyone know where I can watch this online? every site I try wants me to sigh up or either doesn’t work...

anyone know where I can watch this online? every site I try wants me to sigh up or either doesn’t work. someone link me pls

Attached: 19193D80-9AE7-4EE3-A7E9-6AE5B91A5E71.jpg (738x415, 22K)

It's really not worth it

You seriously don't have access to hulu? No one loves you enough to give you their login?

The official FX website has it for free for a couple of days

I’m not signing up just to watch one show
not available in my region(ausfailia)

do retards just not know how to torrent anymore?

They literally do not, this is the generation that buys jailbroken firesticks off Craigslist

I don’t have a computer you turbo neckbeards

Then go cry somewhere else faggot

ohnononononononono

Why was season 2 the only good season?

>stealing film from mommies wifi like a neet degenerate worthless sack of shit.

Sad when retarded losers can't even afford a cheap movie. May as well kill themselves and spare the gene pool.

I just asked for a link. you’re the only one crying here

Is this AHS as in..american horror story?

Because it wasn't. So was....no wait..you might be right...shit.

yep

Shit. Didn't know i started up again. I rally don't follow TV anymore .I guess I'll tune in to see if they can ramp up the horrible campiness even more than they have in seasons prior.

How as the premiere? Does it look promising for cringe kino?

It actually focused on being horror and creepy and weird, with an involving story that mostly took place in one central location.
Good guest star actors, nice pacing, a decent ending and not preachy or painfully uneven in tone.

All things you can't say for any other season except maybe 1.

Attached: 24-ahs-cult-708.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 68K)

>Summer of 1984
>Stranger Things
>Now this

What's with the obsession with 1984? Was my birth year really that special?

Attached: Emma Roberts American Horror Story S09E01 Camp Redwood [05.32-05.43].webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

>Was my birth year really that special?

yes, because you are special, as in special ed

Any Putlocker site I'm sure has it uploaded by now.

I tried. they all link to the same page that looks like it has them, but when you try to watch an ep it plays the start of some movie then goes black. most of these sites want you to sign up too

We want to go back into mommy's cunty
t. 81

I wasn't gonna watch this season, and then I spotted Billie Lourd as 'Montana' and couldn't hesitate.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

Why don't zoomers know how to torrent? Any way, if you want to watch it get Foxtel, it's on the same day as the U.S. just several hours later at 9:30pm

mostly because of george orwell

why would you want to? More than half the og cast is gone.

good thing too, sarah paulson was dragging the shit down, i dunno whose decision it was to keep making her the main character

Are you actually going on malware sites on your phone to watch a tv series? Is this really what zoomers do?

are you down syndrome? zoomers know the internet better than most people

Better than actual boomers who never had a computer? Yeah, no shit, but it's clear that zoomers don't know shit compared to Millennials

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT HAVE A COMPUTER

I don’t need one

Popcorntime prob has it

apparently you do lmao

>lmao

hey newfren

Kids today, Jesus Christ. You can torrent it on your phone or tablet.

I refuse to download something that I’m probably going to watch once anyway, I’ll just wait until i can watch it online

I'll give this show a try so, only for second-best Emma.

flixtor.to