Best MCU villain

Jake made capeshit kino

Attached: 69CDF1F6-3E6F-4754-A235-AEBE5ED6F943.png (400x400, 294K)

That is a Sony villain
Can’t wait for mysterio in sinister 6 movie

EDITH glasses suited him so much better than they did Peter
It’d be such a waste if he never returns to the role

Attached: BBE04086-DF00-422C-AF6B-9261E539286B.png (470x470, 363K)

>villain
He did nothing wrong

Attached: E9560D13-CAAF-466E-B18D-1C45EFD27661.jpg (1200x632, 230K)

Attached: based.png (401x399, 288K)

I really hope Sony do Sinister Six, Jake and Tom together are perfection. Vulture was excellent too.

Yeah, it perfectly illustrates the difference between a boy and a man. Another kino moment in this film.

>holland spiderman films have the best villains in the MCU

how did sony do it

Sony/marvel truly didnt do justice to spiderman's greatest villain. I thought this scene was good, but should have been a larger part of the whole movie. I remember as a kid reading a spiderman comic and seeing the light bits of mist in the edge of a panel of an otherwise normal situation. Then something strange would happen and Peter Parker would be confused/concerned and the mist at the edges of the comic panels would increase. Then when at wits end the myst would envelop spiderman/parker completely and he mysterio would reveal himself. KINO comics. The movie was ok.

They have one of the best heroes too, he’s better than Garfield and Maguire ever we’re, even though his character is still only 15-16. It seems a lot of established talent wants to work with him, judging by their social media.

>and Maguire
now be careful there

>Could've used him to branch into the multi-verse and have a way to incorporate X-Men, but also have options for one shot movies as "gazes across the multi-verse"
Missed opportunity

thats what happens when you leave the bubble

they already did this shit with IronMan 3 where the mandarin is just some smoke and mirrors clown

>Good villan
Sadly the whole movie is a disgrace.

bro he dies at da end of the movie

>mysterio
lol

>edith is this real yes this is real peter
lol

thats his whole shtick my man
he always seemingly dies

>stands up on the bar and explains the plot to the audience
Quality writing.

Him only using holograms was gay
Wish they went with the ''he autistically prepares shit himself'' route
Why are %80 of the Marvel movie villains linked to fucking tony anyways

>Why are %80 of the Marvel movie villains linked to fucking tony anyways
Because writing is hard.

Such a forgettable film. Into the trash it goes.

spider-man villains are the only good marvel villains and they adapted them fairly accurately

>finally hit the jackpot with a likeable actor playing one of the most beloved superheroes ever
>after spending the first fucking movie on someone other than the main character, do the same on the sequel
God fucking damn it who cares about happy or the kids, they are supposed to be ''supporting'' characters they are there to support the main character and the story
Not to mention spiderman didnt get to spiderman on his scenes too
I fucking hope they just reveal MJ isnt the regular MJ but just shares the name and kill her really early on
No fucking retarded avengers tie-ins too

Attached: 1442677158983.jpg (470x490, 28K)

doom and magneto are not spiderman villains

>he doesn't know

Mysterio belongs with Sony retard.
You really it’s hard to make public believe a master a deception isn’t dead??

>better than Garfield Maguire

retardedwojak.png