Which movie protagonist can beat him?

Which movie protagonist can beat him?

Attached: _CJrtuk73ODSul_EjxxkySsZO5w64Z_c0z1fc8ldJZA.jpg (780x585, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2009/02/foam-based-vehi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone that supports abortion. So Captain Marvel, I guess.

Dr. manhattan
>points at him

anyone with super speed or can freeze his head, arm with the gun and legs to the floor at the same time

The guy who watched JFK's assassination and couldn't have given less of a fuck. Hooray, we're saved.

that one chick with a barren vagina

>looks based
>googles it
>Mark Waid
>nope

Israeli super soldier The Zohan

How does he even move??
Average baby weighs 8lbs there is at least 10 babies there (obviously more)

You try moving your leg with 30lb weights attached

Very slowly, but you can't stop him, not with all those babies. It's like a turtle with landmines on the shell. Sure, you can turn him over, but prepare your anus

Kek, fpbp

>Drop from noose from ceiling
>Lift up bad guy
>Shoot hanging bad guy
Counter terrorists win

He’d just shoot one of the babies once the noose went around his neck

Superman, Flash, Dr.Strange

I didn't say the plan was without risks

see those babies near his arms? theyre gonna get crushed once he panics from the noose.

Then why did you submit it

Attached: 1310659376354.jpg (500x378, 39K)

So you guys could add something constructive

>sneak up behind him and begin to strangle him
>immediately have several men grab his arms
>wait until passed out
>keep upright and begin to remove babies
Yes a man or 2 might get shot but that is bettter than babies dying

>sneak up behind him

you have like 2-3 babies looking at you, they either laguh/iggle or cry

Fine shoot own gun a couple of dies to cause most babies to cry and disorientate him

Just have someone shot him from a long distance while a guy sneak around him in a close range to catch his body before he falls

There is at least 300lbs there to keep up right

Harry Potter and Hermione Granger with that thing she had in the third movie to turn back time
>grab the thing
>go back in time
>stop him from tying the babies to himself
There you go

Then add two other guy around him, it won't even matter, you could bring a whole squad he'll be dead

The game is how a movie protag can kill/disable him WITHOUT killing a single baby.

Anyone's best chance it to let him walk away, have him raise 15 fucking babies, goodluck to him

These babies are helping a criminal, so they deserve to get punished
t. Frank Castle

>hurr durr pro-choicers hate babies

Attached: 1501785396246.gif (119x152, 352K)

>NOOOOO, BE CAREFUL DON'T HURT THE BABIIIESSSSS, ESPECIALLY NOT THE EBONY ONEEEE

lmao, fuck those babies, if they allowed themselves to get caught in the first place, they don't deserve any better.

Attached: 1566622500754.png (261x215, 19K)

Head has no baby armor, and he's standing in front of a window. Any police sniper could do it with heat filters / ir scope.

Attached: police-sniper-_xuxs.jpg (536x352, 32K)

then he falls, killing the babies

Hannibal

so me?

You think the American police cares? They'd probably plant some ounces of weed on a couple of babies and give the black one a gun.

Go away, Brie

Brie, you looked really cute in scott pilgrim, I also love you singing black sheep.

Yeah, but the feds don't give a fuck about that, do they?

Why yes, they do

Attached: 1480415279526.jpg (413x395, 34K)

Me

That's not the police's problem if the perp injures a baby while dying.

babies aren't made of sugar-glass user. A guy with no head falling over would just make a few boo-boos

why not just shoot him? those babies all look mexican anyway

Attached: crochy duckgo.jpg (474x270, 12K)

suck my feet, incel

The Punisher would just shoot him.

>dude pro-choicers just hate babies lmao

Attached: 1537234675231.jpg (498x500, 32K)

corner the guy into a building, then breach the windows and start shooting in sticky foam

wired.com/2009/02/foam-based-vehi/

Comic books are so fucking gay

Attached: 20190508_205812.jpg (500x667, 220K)

based Brie

>posts manga

>babies suffocate on the foam

Spiderman could just web gun then web his arms to the wall and remove babies at will.

Shoot the black babies?

DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR TOES

I'm pretty sure Stark has some silent sniper minigun inside his armor or something. Just shoot him in the head.

Attached: 1498348940175.jpg (473x640, 81K)

Attached: pp32.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

He has a weak point in his armor. A black baby blocking his heart.

I really do not think he would.

He could kill some babies with his weight.

this one isn't even a good Punisher comic. Come back to me when its PunisherMAX

Attached: RCO003_1471065296.jpg (1280x1960, 745K)

Stay shod, Dorothy

Iron Man ain't gonna vaporize some guys head and then sit on his baby armor user

Pls fix your feet

Scarlet Witch could just give him the old mind control skidoo

>*FFSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH* smoke bomb fills room
>*Chlunk* a small metallic object glints as it flies through the smoke, knocking the gun from the perp's hand and severing his trigger finger
>*shh-rip* *shh-rip* *shh-rip* *shh-rip* before the perp can react the babies strapped to his torso are all cut free by and spirited through the smoke by unseen hands
>there's a swirl in the smoke and suddenly a black fist comes rocketing out, connecting square with the perp's chin
>the knockout button
>as the perp falls backward, losing consciousness he feels a sturdy metal rod thread itself under his arms and against his back
>he doesn't fall
>the rest of the babies are cut free
>smoke begins to clear as all victims are evacuated from room
>*clackety-crunch* *thud* perp falls to the ground
>*ssssshhhht* as the window is slid open
>three dark figures leap from the window, each trailing a draft of smoke
>*ZZT!* cables come flying out of their hands towards the rooftops
>the dark figures fly away into the night
>all that remains at the scene of the crime is a batarang and a cuffed perp

Are you blind? user already said they do

Attached: (you)(2).png (494x568, 282K)

Babies are tougher than people expect, they could survive this dude being knocked down. Just shoot him in the head.

THE BABIES DO NOT NEED TO SURVIVE, THEY WILL BE RESCULPTURED

Attached: pingk.jpg (474x351, 19K)

Grenade. If even one survive, shoot it

I'm pro choice, so I don't give a fuck

Okay. Is epic

Exactly. I fell from the second floor of my house onto grass when about 2 years old and was fine. no broken bones.

Anyone patient enough to just wait him out all the screaming little shitters will break him by by the second doughnut run.

Police "snipers." Usually there is more than one sniper to take down an armed assailant since it maximizes the chance of putting him down. I saw it on some documentary, like there was some kind of hostage situation and the police messed up because they only had one sniper. After that, like a team of snipers are trained to coordinate their shots so they all fire simultaneously and from different directions.

yeah you're right, I was around Sydney during the Lindt terrorist guy, and there were snipers all over the place. My apartment got evaced for the police to enter and choose firing positions.

of course not, only the white ones

I liked you in the hobbit

Me.

Not only that but a bad manga.

1221 432, 1154

Are you stupid?

i'm on /tv dumbass, what do you think?

You're miscast as CM. HARD.

I remember an episode when Captain MacDonald had to land a sea plane in bad weather, so he hacked into the landing chip (which had thousands of successful landings recorded in it's data) and managed to land that plane right on the jetty so his passengers could fly fish for the weekend.

they did a great job wasting one of the hostages lmao

contact the ATF and get them to roll in with Abrams tanks and burn the building down the babies were right wing indoctrinated anyway

Attached: img waco.jpg (2000x1045, 446K)

You are overestimating a man’s strength and a baby’s body. I once heard a baby land hard on concrete, and it didn’t die. Hearing a baby fall, now that is a sound you won’t forget.

Anyone with timestop, mindcontrol, teleportation or superspeed can beat him.

Maybe if your name is big boss.

They certainly hate the ones they're aborting.

Homelander just lasers him and the babies.

Attached: 1566534134719.webm (960x408, 505K)

Anakin could pull it off.

>embryos and fetuses are the same as babies
nice meme

yeah that was quite funny reading all the deaths were from Aus Police storming the place and spraying bullets. We spent about 3 hours before being evacuated smoking pot and watching from my balcony.

Daily reminder that most abortions in Muttland are done by welfare nigs and spics. Christcucks want to be outbred by shitskins like the good goyim they are

This was thread has been up for hours now, kill the man and some babies who gives a shit?

behold !
THE KING IS HERE
IT´S THE
THE KING IS HERE
>BABYMAN
DUDUDUDUDUM WOOOOBWOWOWOWOWOOOOB JOJO REFERENCES FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR CAWADOODOO SOUNDS AND CLIPS MIXED IN

>IT´S MOTHERFUCKING BABYMAN
HELL YEAH

Of course

Jackie Chan

>hurr it's just cells, bro

this but unironically
>noooooo but it looks like a baby
>noooooo but it has a heartbeat. that makes it alive

Jackie Chan would choreograph an excellent comedy fightscene with him dodging babies and pulling punches, til the guy gets sick of getting hit and tries to just smash the kids onto the floor, meanwhile Jackie practically kills himself jumping in the way and saving them until, uh oh, this nigger is down to his last baby. Jackie sweeps his legs and catches the kid in one fluid motion and walks away. As he walks toward the camera with the last baby, you see the guy wipe the blood from his mouth and charge Jackie, who throws the baby to the nearest female, kicks a pacifier into the dudes mouth from across the room and then bicycle kicks him out of a fucking window. Everyone claps. Jackie smiles and is humble. Freeze frame on his face. The credits roll to some kino rock music in which he performs the vocals himself, with tons of outtakes. The credits end with:
A GOLDEN HARVEST PRODUCTION
FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1534546355535.jpg (768x431, 34K)

The "abortion is fine because it doesn't look like a baby, yet" argument is some genuine 90 IQ babble. If the cells, can, technically grow into a fetus, which then can, technically, turn into a child, then the only feasible line of argumentation is "a woman should be able to kill her child".

Proffesor X can beat man from 1-st post him :)

Now THAT's some 90 IQ babble. A can become B so we have to treat A and B the same.

Attached: 1385617223727.gif (320x362, 1.99M)

Well they are pro slicing them up in to pieces and suctioning them out of the womb....so...yes?

who gives a shit. the nypd could gun down 12 babies and it would be forgotten in a week. if you're asking for rationality user you're 10 years late. no-one cares anymore

yeah that user is right, it's a known fact that a bundle of seeds is called a faggot

Perchance do you mind if I suckle a little on those piggies m'dear?

yup, I love living in a world where woman can choose to kill their child 'because they weren't feeling right' The sooner we can develop an artificial womb the sooner we can remove those sub-humans from world history.

yeah that's modern physics dumbass. dumbcunt

>yup, I love living in a world where woman can choose to kill their child 'because they weren't feeling right'
me too man, imagine wasting most of your money and >18 years of your life for a little shit you didn't even want. What's even the point if you know the child won't live in a healthy environnement, that's just dumb. Having children just for the sake of reproducing without retro active control is beeing cancerous to the planet

If your doctor told you that your 7month old baby is gonna have down syndrome, would you abort it? and why

Then dont have unprotected sex you fucking mong.

I got you lads

Attached: 1540270595088.jpg (854x637, 115K)

YOUR A GIRL ARN'T YOU?

100% protection does not exist, there will always be accidents
>oh you're part of the 0.000001% ? What a bad luck, have fun for the next 20 years of your life :^)

Blow up the building, blame it on Iran

>shoot nearest black guy
>shot guy
>plant gun on black guy

gay man trying to explain his hiv

it's the same about rape btw
>oh Pablo stuck his 1" hotdog inside you while you were going to the kinoplex? I hope you'll enjoy raising la Creatura de las Americas for the next third of your life

Another user who knows abortion is pure and not evil in the slightest.

>allowed themselves
based

How could you beat him in real life?

come back when you're not a retarded aaron reader

is that the ku-klux-klan-man

What's wrong with Mark Waid?

a huge ass guy falling on a baby is gonna fuck the baby up. you can crush their heads like eggs they're soft as fuck.

>posts on Yea Forums
user, I...

>80 pounds is heavy
Put down the söi and go lift.

I would run in and start kicking and punching the babies, he would be so shocked he wouldn't know what to do

underrated

>prevent babies from being born in the first place
>shoot babyless terrorist in the penis

When I was a baby, I fell out the window and landed in a barrel of shhhaving cream.

Yes what we need are more retarded bigger babies

thats implying the lil nigglet wasn't already a criminal

>Yes a man or 2 might get shot but that is bettter than babies dying
why? they haven't lived that long, no one is gonna miss them

>murders babies
>doesn't hate babies
Pick one.

>dude they're totally the same as babies bro

>Assisting a criminal?
>20 years in the baby iso cube

Me on the top left
(seriously even in the main shot that baby looks like he/she got a plan)

I'm pro choice, but even I know it's homicide. If you want to kill your baby, it's your baby to kill, but don't dance around the fact that what you are doing is immoral.

>they're totally not the same as babies because I don't want them to be.

No it's not

>dude why won't you accept that killing and vacuuming out a little fetus that will grow into an adult human, is a good and wholesome family activity?

I hate babies and don't give a shit about people actually having abortions, but the mental gymnastics retards have to pull to justify it is astounding.

>let him walk away, have him raise 15 fucking babies, goodluck to him
wholesome ending. i played a game ages ago that had that kind of option

>I'm pro choice, but even I know it's homicide
This is just as embarrassing as pretending to be black on Yea Forums for /pol/ brownie points.

Terminator could manage it safely

>dude they're babies because they sorta look like baby drawings what even is an embryo lmao

Unnironicaly pic related, he could hang him from the room, snapping his neck, leaving the babies intact

Attached: 143512.jpg (924x530, 56K)

cringe

>I'm totally pro-choice, but abortion is evil. Those baby-murdering whores. Don't you agree?

Attached: file.png (196x199, 28K)

>and don't give a shit about people actually having abortions
you totally do fren, because that's a weird fucking thing to fixate on. the mental gymnastics is yours

anyone who is quick. no super powers needed, just shoot him in the head close to him and catch him before he hits the ground. shoulda duct taped babies to his head.

no frend, I do not. I am perfectly fine with the millions of abortions that other people have. it is their decision to have them, not mine. My personal opinion is that I don't want taxpayer money paying for it, even if they just did it for free like handing out candy at a parade. I just hate delusional retards who have to defend what they do by trying to hide it behind faulty logic.

they love to kill'em so...

or just hang up like you catch a dog

Shoot all the babies first so he loses his shield.

Story?

You sure as hell didn't heard the fall, only the landing.

Marion Cobretti

Attached: InShot_20190817_004229126.jpg (3417x1920, 1.04M)

2bh if he crumples none of the babies might die. The ones who land wrong might get a few broken bones but if the floor isn't too hard there's a real chance they could all survive if he put a killshot in his head.

>conveniently drops the gun
>conveniently stands below a sky light

So what you're saying, is that for women to not have sex with men, is morally wrong, because every menstruation cycle their eggs that could possibly develop into a human being under the right conditions dies unless inseminated.
At the same time, it is morally wrong for a man to have sex with a woman, because every time he ejaculates, only upwards of two sperms can impregnate an egg without issues, and every other sperm he releases is going to die, and thus the only noble thing for men do is to castrate themselves so that they do not produce tiny life forms that will die without ever getting to become a full human.

Fpbp
Life starts whenever the woman decides it starts

If you wanna get real tricky about it, is failing to prevent a miscarriage due to the growing zygote being unviable immoral? Are we obligated to protect any and all "potential" human life, even life that couldn't possible survive naturally? And what of the further offspring this life would produce? And what of the opportunity cost inherent to investing so many resources into them and thus preventing us from caring for a far greater number of healthy individuals instead?

The more you think about all of this shit the more obvious it is that everyone's full of crap.
Real reason conservatives are against abortion and birth-control is because they want to force people to take inter-personal relationships seriously, and to bind them into lasting relationships because that is good for society and the people in it.
And the real reason liberals don't want that is because they're selfish, don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, and have no concept about the future. Thus, incidentally, why all the "pro-social" virtue-signaling they do is just shallow, ineffective slacktivism to make themselves feel less bad about all the evil shit they do without actually having to stop doing the evil shit.

Bioshock 1?

the babies are not working with him you idiot. they will cooperate to properly dispatch the criminal

>Shoot at dude
>Bullet goes right through the baby
How is this armor? I don't get it.

Attached: 1555699125816.jpg (793x620, 83K)

The babies work as deterrent, because you don't want to hurt babies. Because you don't want to hurt babies, right?

>because you don't want to hurt babies

Attached: .....what.gif (424x240, 923K)

He's not wrong, try arguing the point you dumb nigger faggot, I'm pro abortion cause it kills more niggers than anything.

>So what you're saying
go back to your news program Kathy

The Flash or a Feminist

>you have like 2-3 babies looking at you, they either laguh/iggle or cry

Attached: 1556656564565.jpg (258x245, 12K)

they literally passed post birth abortion. They unironically hate life.

It’s more of a mercy kill than murder. It’s still killing a living thing but for good reasons (hopefully)

>condoms aren't 100% effective
Then don't JUST use condoms if haveing a kid is that terrifying to you.

>They
>The fucks that passed that law represent the pro-choice movement and aren't fringe in that movement.
That's like saying /pol/ represents the right-wing.

>not taking the morning after pill.
>wait till its a "squirming mass of cells" to take care of it.
Are all women such lazy cunts?

underrated

Attached: 1566906969629.png (419x419, 276K)

say "i dont support late term abortion" to a candidate running for the democratic nomination and when you get called a misogynistic racist Republican that's waging a war on women you should come back and apologize.

What the democratic party does isn't a metric for what's left wing and what isn't. 100 years ago, they were in the bed with the KKK.

extremely based and underrated

Next boss

Attached: Unbeatable villains.png (780x585, 842K)

DO they operate like a Hive mind? or do they have separate consciousness, because if its separate, I'd wait for the spic to fuck everyone over for some h2o or wait for the black baby to shoot the whites

Any protagonist thats a strong independent woman that wants to put her career first

These are all separate babies teaming up to tape themselves to a mexican. But they're very liberal and see past baby race.

>liberal babies

oh shit.

Half of all black babies are aborted. If abortion were outlawed, the black population would theoretically double within a generation.