Has Yea Forums seen the Napoleon trilogy?

Has Yea Forums seen the Napoleon trilogy?

Attached: napoleon.png (528x1048, 1019K)

I preferred the fourth entry.

What's it called?

No but ive seen Napoleons hat irl

What did it smell like?

Waterloo is the only good movie in there
change my mind

Napoleon Dynamite

It was in a glass case. Couldnt say.

Are the videos still on YouTube? I remember seeing it there.

bags of sand

Waterloo is.

What's the second one called?

Attached: 1554818100390.jpg (258x245, 12K)

milk of salty coins

Napoleon was the basedest leader
all the kingdoms in europe were terrified of the revolution and tried to restore monarchy in france by waging war to it and then napoleon stepped in and not only defeated this gigantic coalition but ultimately invaded most of europe too, despite france being in a state of deep social and political unrest

War and Peace

And then went full retard by invading russia that close to autumn. Fucking idiot

>despite france being in a state of deep social and political unrest
That is Frances normal state of being.

poor boi felt he had no choice though, people don't realize he was completely land locked as England was blocking off the oceans completely. He felt he had to act! He tried winning naval battles against england and failed completely cause based horatio nelson.

People don't understand how close Napoleon came to crushing the russians too. they think Russia was infinate when in fact all the cities were in easy reach.

he made it to Moscow though
>then he found out, same as meme austrian born chancellor, that russians will never surrender and the war will turn into an endless meatgrinder
just dont touch russia dude

Yeah you need a Japan or a China to beat a Russia. France, Germany and England don't have the right mindset to deal with that sort of war.

You can beat Russia but you can't conquer it

>just dont touch russia dude
But it's so tempting, it's hard to resist.

They literally burnt moscow to a crisp they were savages. No other european nation would do that to their capital. The scorched earth shit was dirty and while it won them the war it fucked over millions of their citizens. I almost want to say they would've been better just giving in. All the nobles just could've fled to their dachas and country homes somewhere else, it wasn't that big of a deal for them to desert their capital. They just came back after napoleon left. Russia is TOO big.

Were the Romans savages for denying Hannibal battle and sustenance?
Was Quintus Fabius Maximus Verrucosus a savage for employing the scorched earth policy?
It just works.

Hahahahahahahaha AAA. Hehe

>My name is Quintus Fabius Maximus Verrucosus, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius.
based

Like a defeat.

I know for a fact you didn't watch the gance movie, so go watch it and experience kino

and that line of thinking is why france surrendered in ww2 why the russians won

But France won in the end with rather few losses and their capital untouched. 3D chess.

"""won"""

heh, why sacrificing millions of your countrymen when you can just wait and watch the other do the job.

Attached: Germany.gif (331x405, 9K)

Attached: WW2-2.png (971x551, 43K)

lmao at britain

It's good that Moscow wasn't a capital at that time.

lmao at us

There really is no country in the world as delusional about their own history as UK. It's like a serial killer constantly tapping himself on the back because once he helped an old lady cross the street

>No clout for Soviet Union

Yeah honestly it should've been like 80% Soviet Union.
Britbongs sat on their island, mutts only started doing anything worthwile halfway through 1944.
>inb4 muh land lease
it's a meme

Attached: muhlandlease.png (1330x292, 174K)

I like to say it was a 50/50 split between them. Russia was doing the heavy lifting in Europe, and USA was doing the heavy lifting in Asia. It's nice to say 50/50 too, because I want them to be friends and equals. :)

Who the fuck cares about Asia. Even Asians don't care

graph says
>which country contributed the most to the defeat of germany?
as for the nips:
>Grorious Nippon attacks in 1941
>It was december so basically 1942
>Americans only started meme island hopping in 1943
>Finally, in late 1945, they arrive at Japan proper
>Estimated plan of invasion would cost the lives of between 1 million to 5 million muttoid troops
>Meh, can't have that
>Drop a nuke boys
>Hiroshima obliterated, Nips won't surrender
>Drop a second nuke boys
>Nagasaki obliterated, Nips won't surrender
>Soviets invade Manchuria
>Nips surrender

You two should really have sex.

>WAAAAAAH how dare you point out american involvment in world war 2 was literally irrelevant?! USA NUBER 1!

Attached: 1554581913520.jpg (1200x769, 124K)

rent free

kek

>Were the Romans savages
Yes

>t. Hasdrubal Barca

>britain
kek

seriously it's the us though, even before joining the war their factories kept the rest afloat

>implying romans denied battle
it was precisely their overeagerness to fight that got them in so much trouble when dealing with a COWARD like hannibal who'd never reciprocate any engagement that wasn't a sure-win for himself

you should reconsider Tanner.

>tfw my brother once likened him to hannibal and me to hasdrubal

so he literally just told you you'll be his bitch your whole life, he'll call you for help one day, during which you'll get beheaded by an angry italian and your head put in a bag and thrown into your brothers camp.
pretty brutal dude

Attached: salveregina.jpg (1010x1661, 1.27M)