The Batman

Is this going to be part of DCEU? If so, we will have shitty Jared Leto Joker in this trilogy?

Attached: 1445654.jpg (1608x971, 409K)

>Is this going to be part of DCEU?
Maybe. It's either a clean stand alone reboot like Nolan's again or it's a prequel set in the 90's based on Batfleck. If it's the latter they'll age him up for JL2. I personally think Affleck hasn't left the role yet and will have a cameo in a future "Flashpoint" style film.
>Jared Leto Joker
No. Like Lex Luthor you will have a new Joker.

Attached: waiting for MOS 2.gif (500x269, 2.41M)

Also I believe this may be the start of "Earth 2" DCEU that will eventually sort itself out in a Crisis multiverse film.

Extended movie universes are so overrated.

Kinda hoping it is its own stand alone or seperate universe.
And they still go ahead with Affleck's own movies, that way we can get the Deathstroke we were promised. Him and Joe Mangello would've been a could face off.

robert pattinson was on a roll with his career. good time, high life, the lighthouse. is he going to ruin it by being in a shitty superhero movie?

Can affleck realistically come back from the mess he is right now?

Lol he's been doing fine for like the last 6 months.
He's working out, hanging with his kids, and making movies. He hasn't been on a bender in quite a bit.

>Can affleck realistically come back
Yes he definitely can. DCEU needs both Cavill and Affleck back if WB wants a shared universe.

Attached: justice_league.jpg (734x1087, 206K)

DCEU is dead after JL.

yes, its just younger batfleck

Attached: wayne, bruce wayne.jpg (933x1400, 128K)

He was good since 2012, he is also in new Nolan film so i guess he wants to change the opinion of mainstream public about him so more people go and see his weirder stuff.

tbf who the fuck wouldnt want to play batman?

>DCEU is dead after JL.
When there is confirmation of Cavill being 100% out as Superman then it's dead. Otherwise it's alive and well with Momoa, Gadot, Robbie, Levi and now Pattinson.
>younger batfleck
This is the true answer.

true if they want Wheodon's version to remain cannon.

there are actors that can do both
it's just the scammer of Hemsworth Evans etc. that only do these roles because they can't do anything else

they already started retconning JL to make it okay

Whedon's version will never be cannon. Snyder Cut will be the definitive version. WB can move on all they like but they cannot get away with this.

Attached: SNYDER CUT.png (667x550, 508K)

further supported by the fact that Wan had Aquaman continue the storyline of Snyder, not Whedon

Yeah but not in the way that people want, I just meant for them to release Snyder's version.
Right now Wb is stalling, to decide which way to go.
So far all of the releases after JL haven't affected the timeline.
It was probably best for them to wait anyways, with the mcu hitting it's climax with their saga, now the hype train is winding down over there.
so far both wb and Cavil have said he's still in.
They can't let him go unless they wanna give him free money and piss off a fan base, which in turn is gonna scare and piss off share holders.

definitely, its good they slowed that shit down and started picking themselves up, so far everything has pretty much been a success
they just need to take their time and actually plan ahead

Basedman jesus christ. TERRIBLE casting. Batman needs to be a fucking MAN and not a god damn Pete Doterhy clone.

>I personally think Affleck hasn't left the role yet

Attached: INk.gif (320x240, 1.63M)

I believe nolan's joker had the same criticisms

there was a plan
they just decided to listen to social media at the worst time. And had one of the worst teams if they even had one examining comments.
A lot of the accounts that shit all over their movies, were maiinly scripted bot accounts.
So they took the bait and the suits thought they knew best and wanted to keep meddling with production. It destroyed suicide squad, left out what would be some kino scenes in BvS and JL well we know that turned into the JOSStice league

Yeah the baggage he had from brokeback mountain, but people are retarded to assume he's gonna be the same gay cowboy in cape movie as an iconic villan.
My problem is, that the rumors are that he isn't gonna get that jacked for this role, and this guy is really skinny.
How are they gonna give me Bale's Batman begins decent starter batman, to a thinner one, then give me big guy Batfleck, then back to even thinner batman with Pat

I think Pattinson will be good in the role if he dyes his hair and bulks up.
I hope they borrow heavily from the animated series of my childhood. Take it back to the 90s, set in art deco stylized Gotham.

Attached: batman-the-animated-series.jpg (2700x1800, 166K)

i just hope they learned lesson fuck me right and there is light in the end of this tunnel
bar the new Harley movie the rest seems to be breddy good
the trench, spielberg, shazam 2 + adam, SS with brutal cast..

What are the differences between the 2, story wise?

Jared Leto is not worthy to be on the same screen as based Rob.
New Joker please

Attached: 2021B.jpg (780x568, 115K)

DC needs to make kino standalone films only like if you agree

so much,
Only about 40 minutes of footage were Snyder shots and even then they juggled it all over the place that it doesn't even pace with the movie well.
Snyder's version was supposed to be over 3 hours long, so the story would've been nicely fleshed out.
Actually getting to see Cyborg's accident, and with him dealing with feeling like a freak and learning what it means to be what he is while maintaining his humanity.
The Flash would actually have a love interest and wouldn't be as quipy.
No Batman quips.
The story about the invasion would've included a look at the old Shazam, and would feature a younger Darkseid in the battle.
We would actually get a Lex Luthor breakout scene with Deathstroke instead of the one clip in the post credits.
Would've gotten a look at William Dafoe's character in this movie.
No Russian family plot.
Cyborg would lose his father.
Instead of Steppenwolf being boomtubed back to apocolypse, he would've been decapitated and his head is the only thing that goes through the tube rolling next to Darkseid's boot.
That's all I can think of for now, it's late.
Movie would've been better guaranteed, oh and having the actual original soundtrack that would go a lot better with all these scenes. I really wanted to hear Junkie XL's new take on the Justice league theme from the animated series.
would've been kino to hear.

funny how two years ago Yea Forums would could their balls off for Pattison to be the young bat

Attached: bat4.jpg (544x431, 27K)

Affleck is done.

What Snyder cut? Justice league is over.

Attached: de jcf.jpg (207x253, 17K)

The true question is if DC will ever have the balls to make a faithful adaptatiin of Batman RIP

Attached: batman-rip-tp-grant-morrison.jpg (452x566, 72K)

Yeah the tremendous failure of all the movies he has been in. He was a horrible batman anyway so good riddance. He didn't even want to do The Batman, the project has been abandoned and picked up several times already. He just doesn't care about this version of batman and it shows.

please let this be a movie adaptation of Batman Beyond

>he was a horrible batman anyway
Lmao
Utter awful opinion

Batman does not kill, period.

>JL2
It's never gonna happens, the DCEU is pretty much dead at this point.

Literally has done in every other film
That point is retarded

every single iteration of batman on silver screen has killed

Not true.

I don't even know who I'm replying to and I'm just some random user (not the one each of you were arguing with), but doesn't Affleck still have one (1) more movie left on his contract? My guess is that we need to see how this new movie goes and If everything is all good, he may be back on. He was probably in the best shape of his life during BCS.
If we are lucky, the Snyder Cut may release on HBO Max.

What will they adapt?

Attached: BatmanComics.jpg (1210x1415, 779K)

Affleck is coming back to direct a flash spin off movie about the Rogues. its gonna be crime kino

>cripple Batmans teenage cheerleader
>molest and take pictures of her naked body
>show her dad and Batman the pictures
>tell Batman the dumbest joke anyone's ever heard
>Batman and Joker laugh histaricaly all the way to jail

The fact that the The Killing Joke is considered to be one of the best Batman comics is fucking depressing.