I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU-OOOOOOO

How does it feel to know zoomers already find classics like Seinfeld and Frasier to be pedantic, outdated, unrelatable garbage while Friends will be timeless and forever cherished by future generations?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190920-142936_BBC News.jpg (1440x1722, 966K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBMIA2jvc1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All sitcoms are garbage

Seinfeld honestly deserves to be forgotten but Frasier is a treasure and I will force my dipshit kids and their little friends to watch it every chance I get

le test post

Zoomers love Seinfeld

Friends is fucking gay
t. 23 year old

Friends is turn your brain off and get turned on by Jennifer Aniston kino
t. another 23 year old

This board is the only place you'll find anyone who likes Frasier due to pure contrarianism.

frasier is for pseuds. i like it fine but i wouldn't go out of my way to watch it
exactly, it's mindless entertainment for the background
t. 22 year old

The same thing happened to every previous generation since the beginning of time. It makes me feel literally nothing.

I’m surprised these people haven’t discovered Married With Children yet and completely lost their minds.

Attached: FD80B345-10BA-419C-98EB-94BDE78DEE0D.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

It's not on Netflix™

Based

Zoomers aren't people so I don't care

way to problematic and there to busy watching Modern Family

Yeah, the usual boring, generic fodder for the masses. Let the based retards have it. It has no wit, is mostly idiotic, with bland characters, and is in many ways a perfect beginning of the end. Of course they had to write in a bit of faggotry to ease up the normies. Of course there are undercover jews. Of course these mongoloids all ended up fucking each other while acting like (wo)manchildren and being very profound about the most retarded shit ever.

Fuck everyone who likes this drive. I do not particularly like the NPC meme, but that shit was designed for Friends. What a superficial, lowest common denominator piece of shit "comedy" show. I'd rather fucking watch Gilmore Girls or India's Got Talent.

Having said all this, I would like to throatfuck current year Rachel and coom in her sexy mouth.

I watched the pilot and dropped it, convince me to try again.

except frasier

You can put it on in the background and then stare at your phone for the whole time. The stories are basic, the locations are static, the laugh track tells you something funny happened. You can scroll instagram for 20 minutes out of a 24 minute run time and still be able to know exactly what happened. That's why young people like these sitcoms.

how can you not like frasier?

am I already out of the generational loop?

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (248x203, 7K)

Low iq would be the main factor.

Britbong here
We always hated Shitfield which is why it got relegated to BBC2 graveyard times

for me it’s grounded for life

Attached: 7F5DA790-1831-48AD-A1D5-7788B869ABC9.jpg (426x597, 71K)

Damn, that's the same day LOST turns 15.

Attached: Jack_crying.jpg (467x525, 57K)

It doesn't really find it's groove until season 2, the same can be said for a lot of good shows, Simpsons season 1 is notoriously pretty different in tone to all the other seasons

Weren't they saying how homophobic and transphobic it was a while ago? Who cares what others think. As long as you like the show, it doesn't matter

Eh, I'm a zoomer who loved Seinfeld, thinks Frasier is alright and absolutely hates Friends. There's plenty of zoomers who like all 3, Frasier is probably the most niche atm tho.

zoomer here. I like them all

Let's just keep it that way.

They are right. Im a 30 year old boomer and I loved Seinfeld and Friends at the time but watching them now is cringe.

>all these posters who are too young to remember 9/11

Attached: AliensBurke.jpg (409x417, 15K)

Cheers is better

Becker is better.

King of Queens is hilarious.

The first two seasons of friends are still watchable

Becker really hasn't aged well, even by sitcom standards

Unless you are a zoomer (under 20), you most likely watched some re-runs of friends on tv when you were a kid.

I was so sure it was gonna be cringe to watch it again, but I just finished season 5 and I'm loving every minute of it.

I know it will get cringy later on when the charactrers become parodies of themselves, though, like Joey going full retard.

Memes aside, friends turns to shit once chandler and Monica get married. It’s becomes unsalvageable garbage when Rachel gets pregnant and the show still does the whole will they/won’t they shtick with her and Ross

It goes to complete shit right after the london episodes, they were already becoming flanderised before it but it completely sealed it

was bud based incel or a brad normie

>Seinfeld honestly deserves to be forgotten
Early Seinfeld is a perfect time capsule of early 90s New York Jewry. Although I don't know if that's worth being preserved.

Fuck you, season 5 was kino. Especially the Vegas episodes.

Attached: 9Gzlays.png (720x540, 686K)

I remember but I'm not an american, were those scary times? I recall my parents pondering whether they should take time off and go to countryside in case there are similar incidents in Europe

Also got in trouble at school for making a 9/11 joke. Too soon I guess

I couldn't rewatch it because it was making the feeling of my own loneliness insufferable.

i hate sitcoms

Attached: x fap 4K AOA 민아 짧은치마 플레이 더 챌린지 151024 @spdstudio-[01.16.409-01.19.621].web (594x1080, 2.95M)

friends is shit
t. zoomer

MY
SANDWICH

Never really got whey people like Friends and Seinfeld. Such dry corny humor.

>Friends

Attached: 1539928463378.png (644x800, 21K)

it's :quirky:, teehee!
ofc no one wants to admit that's why they like it

Since the 90's I was certain Friends was exclusively for gays and women.

This, I'm a zoomer and everyone I know loves Seinfeld.

My Gf 'watches' (more listens to it whilst looking at her phone/doing housework in the livingroom) this on our Netflix whilst im at work. As soon as I come home she'll stop it because she knows I don't want to watch it.

Ill sometimes go "oh yeah I remember that one, isn't it where x does x?" and she'll give me a brief overview but that's it.

I watched this shit as a kid-teen on tv reruns because it was before the simpsons.and I don't need to see anymore.

At least it was better than everybody loves ramond, fraiser is still good and if I ever see an episode on tv ill stop to watch it.

Charles in Charge masterrace reporting in

Attached: 81bFvP0SwwL._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 328K)

Never watched friends.
Found How I met your mother repetitive and boring after 2 seasons
On the other hand similarly themed Coupling is probably one of the best sitcoms I've ever watched.
I guess I'm not brainwashed enough to like mediocre American bullshit, and their humor based on references instead of actual situational comedy. Same reason IT crowd worked and big band theory sucked in my opinion

I'm 30 btw

Seinfeld is unarguably the best sitcom of all time. Frasier is just Big Bang Theory for boomers.

Remember Coach? That show made me laugh.

dunno about americans but I recall it here in thje uk.

Id just finished the day at primary school and we heard it on the radio. I think I was 7 or 8? born 91)
I also made a joke about it at school about a week later and me and the other boys would yell "9/11!!" or "Taliban!" as we attacked other kids in the play ground.

Good times over all.

lol I still reference that even though I don't care for the show that much.

I don't understand how people dislike Seinfeld. There are aspect of it that are bad such as Jerry's acting, but the rest is good.

YES NO
MAYBE
I DON'T KNOW
CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION?

Attached: Malcolm.jpg (554x554, 21K)

Friends is absolutely garbage it was over rated in the 90s-00s and it's crap now

Id rather rewatch scrubs Becker the nanny and mashed

>tfw 23
I watched Friends for the romance tbqh lads.

Attached: 1554032330366.jpg (960x720, 99K)

meantnot

>I think I was 7 or 8? born 91)
9/11 was in 2001, how fucking hard is it to tell how old you were at the time? You were born in '91 then you were either 9 or 10 years old when 9/11 happened, depends on your exact birth date, which you should know, why do I have to explain this to you in the first place

based
semi-based

>zoomers

I don't give a fuck about what they think to be honest.

It has actually aged quite badly. The only thing it had going for it was the acting and the braless female cast.

Attached: 1566860880643.jpg (428x424, 25K)

it's funny because of the unrealistic portrayal of dating: two beta cucks manage to get two stacies, because in a city of 10 million, those stacies know half a dozen people

im not very good at math and I wanted to respond to the user in due pace.

Your the user that sperged out about it.

thank you for answering that question though x

This unironically.

I like it for the hot meal...

Same

I unironically like Fraiser though...

Mostly because trendy t-shirts.

Why do right wing millenials blame zoomers for the actions and attitudes of left-wing millenials?

Attached: 1998.jpg (1102x988, 202K)

K I N O

they should be blaming boomers, its there fault. they set it all in motion. I just feel sad for subsequent generations really. Frustrated in them too but also my own generation and myself for not trying to fix this hellish future we face.

I'm 24 and like Frasier, Seinfeld and The Nanny, Friends was always boring as fuck when I was a kid.

google ross friends and click on the couch lol

>really hasn't aged well
Every person who uses this phrase about art/culture is a retard.

Do these youngsters stoll watch the brady binch? That was a great wholesome show.

You can tell most young adult dating sitcoms are written by coping gammas. The shows themselves end up being wish fulfillment for them.

Frasier was and still is very popular. They're even in talks for a revival. Nothing contrarian about liking Frasier.

this. everything except king of the hill is fucking horrible

They’re all shit.

Coupling was great. Friends annoys me, my gf watches it all the time. The only saving grace to that show is when it’s an episode with Chandler’s mom. She was the real hottest friend.

Attached: 85FA3FFE-3703-48DC-A827-F662692E2FD7.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Charles, Charles in charge, of our days, and our nights.

Because Left Wing Zoomers are surpassing Left Wing Millennials in retardation.

Attached: 0*tBuXqXAsxXKjlJX_.png (1080x688, 431K)

Absolutely fucking based

>vanguard zoomer tran
Is this an over the counter statin?

I never understood friends popularity, it simply wasnt funny in the slightest. Seinfeld was funny , Fraiser had its moments.

id vote for Roseanne as the funniest although its from a few years earlier.

based and redpilled

>Nokia 3310

Why is that one always the example? The 3310 was for babbies. I had the more professional 6310i.

They only like it because it's fully cast with white people, with every other race relegated to extras and temp support roles. It's like they don't realise what they're missing.

Friends is absolute shit. Seinfeld and All in the Family are vastly superior.

because all this generational conflict is basic bitch kike d&c

>tfw saw a dude with a Friends logo tattoo on his forearm

Attached: Untitled.jpg (918x759, 136K)

Try marathoning the second episode

I am WOUNDED!!!

>tfw you remember Yea Forums - LOST

Attached: tenor.gif (274x156, 477K)

I prefer Mad About You. Still takes place in the Friends Television Universe.

It's not some super convoluted social change, it's literally because Friends was on Channel 4 every day for most of the last twenty years and Seinfeld wasn't. Frasier was on in the morning while they were at school.

Nothing else.

Attached: 1512775223046.jpg (527x641, 55K)

>all those faps
this show is criminally under discussed

Attached: 9e51d439f7512d872af72a9bc287b92f.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Frasier is one of the most watched things on Netflix. The show is great

Do nigger zoomers watch Martin or Damon? Or is Urkel all they know?

Does anyone have the friends title song baneposting style(I'll be big for you)?

>Mfw minorities will never understand the glory of friends

Attached: 1420249456503.png (390x456, 367K)

no one is really watching friends for the deep character development or profound existential moments, its just cheap and easy laughs to have on in the background while you eat dinner.

Almost like how when the shows were airing, there were some people who liked Seinfeld/Frasier and those that liked Friends. Holy shit, imagine that.

Attached: 1492191123045.png (600x599, 529K)

>How does it feel to know zoomers
I don't know any zoomers.

>So no one told you watching Friends would give you AIDS!
>CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP!
>Your o-ring's a joke, it book, your boyfriend called you GAYÝYYY!
>If you like Friends then you're a queer
>who likes jamming multiple dicks right up your REEEEEEAR
>Friends is for faggots and jews
>and for racemixers TOOOOOOOOOO...

Friends is filmed before a live studio audience.

It’s contrarian to not like Frazier or call it for pseudo intellectuals

the only good '90s sitcom was newsradio.

youtube.com/watch?v=wBMIA2jvc1A

Frasier is a well done show about two gifted brothers who are so snobby they don't understand the real world. It works.
Friends is about a retarded Italian guy, a Canadian whose dad is a tranny, a predatory kike who likes to corrupt white women, and three whores. It's not funny, it's just in your face propaganda.

I don't think I've ever been adequately entertained by an episode of Friends, I just sort of stare at the screen, willing myself to laugh but internally feeling the seconds tick by

>under-25s
I'M 24, I FUCKING GREW UP WITH IT CAUSE MY SISTER WATCHED IT ALL THE TIME DON'T BUNCH ME IN WITH ZOOMERS I'M A LATE-STAGE MILLENNIAL AAAAAAAAAAAGH

It just tells me they are all plebs

>in the next decade people will have nostalgia for The Big Bang Theory

AAAAAA FUTURE GENERATIONS ARE FUCKED

>actors are actually gay
lmao, no thanks, fag.