Is that an oil pipe in your pants user

Attached: 1568964124847m.jpg (1024x751, 43K)

ew

she has autism, please be patient

Attached: 1568710643435.webm (1280x720, 3M)

P-please don't t-touch me again, I promise not to pollute

literally what is her dysfunction

Attached: greta FAS.jpg (1052x380, 245K)

i would

Does anyone else believe in climate change but just not care? Like everyone just talks about how shit the world is and how evil people are and then they ask what we're going to do to save it. Fuck this gay ass world

I WANNA FUGG THAT RETARD!!!!!

If the problem was as dire as certain people are saying I am sure it could be presented in a way that would focus the attention of everyone and get them all committed to fixing it.

CUTE

it’s not in common people’s hands to do anything they just want more tax money

Attached: 35D2AC21-07AA-42E8-B686-92153D7507DC.jpg (640x360, 47K)

climate change is a fact
human caused one is debateable
being caused by some conveniently chosen industrial practices is fucking ridiculous

this shit is obvious to anyone over the age of 25
>VOTE FOR ME OR ELSE THE WEATHER WILL LITERALLY KILL US ALL

fuckin come on.

>tfw finally find her attractive because of this

Attached: 1541844769390.jpg (850x464, 143K)

she does have a "philtrum" tho

the fact the elites honestly think the masses will listen to a teenager as though she could possibly have anything fully thought out is proof they erroneously believe we're all morons

its just another tax for the serfs

pedo

Then why does she look like she has the down's?

honestly i see it as the futures problem for the future we got our own fucking problems

not pedo for eveyone but mutts

Attached: 1568466402572.jpg (225x225, 13K)

No, because I'm not a faggot like you

she's the magical girl meme, used since Jeanne d'Arc and it works wonders

i bet she is a great fuck

>This is the face of globalism
Bright future ahead.

Attached: we live in it.jpg (170x328, 19K)

theyre behind on the times. To their credit, Desert Storm was literally centered around an American Iraqi girl that was groomed to testify before our government that Saddam was committing war crimes. 100% fabricated on her part.

such as?

Right... the elites are the ones trying to convince you of climate change. Not the ones trying to squeeze a few more bucks out of you by ignoring any sort of environmental repercussions of their business practices.

>Surely people can't really be this stupid!

It's disgusting how the media uses her as a tool to deliver an important message when it should be someone with fewer issues who does that. How the fuck do you expect an autistic person to come off as credible as someone without autism in this day and age when there's tons of stupid people who will only listen to proper scholars with no mental disabilities? I fucking hate the media, man

t.npc

Incels.

is trump eco fash gang?

Attached: 1568925226684m.jpg (498x1024, 76K)

I believe in human caused climate change to a small degree. I wrote my masters thesis about sustainable consumption and it's fucking insane what people do to make the world so much shittier. The fact is that I don't give a damn about what our behaviour does to the climate, what I care about is the goddamn environment getting increasingly worse due to poor consumer habits and poor behaviour coming from huge corporations. Who will give a crap about it getting warmer when you can't breathe from all the garbage surrounding you?