Will Sophie Turner turn to Instagram and Paetron?

Serious question that I'm curious about. Do small time actresses or girls that are down on their luck turn into cosplay thots who sell photos and stuff online? I'm not one to follow actresses or actors much and don't keep up with this stuff unless it's a big scandal.

Attached: pl8cz2fcgnn31.jpg (614x768, 78K)

Hollywood really is full of attention-seeking whores, isn't it? They all try to come off as feminists, yet they really are the ones who contribute to society seeing women only as sexual objects. Fucking disgusting

all i can tell you is that her face is made for deepthroating large members of the male genitalia.

Attached: 1521435118980.jpg (1080x1080, 235K)

how much

like $5k wouldn't be too much for meeee

Imagine permamently staining your body with a doodle you thought was cool

>permanently

I mean she could but she still has star power. Game of Thrones was huge, I reckon she has another year to get some more big movie cash. She could easily retire anyway, her hubby is worth a bit.

She looks like a tranny

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: d866752c600ee8d04adb0beab3d06303.png (1323x603, 522K)

Google says she's worth 6 million and her husband $25 million. Realistically, neither of them never have to do shit again ever.

Cameo is where all the washed up actors go to

>her husband
What

You might be underestimating how Stars that got the taste of the high life spend. Worth might mean the value of their house and cars.. how much cash they have on hand after doing drugs and buying cars? I doubt they have a few million between the two of them unless they just have a really good family that has had them save and invest. Which i doubt lol. Normal people could live off that but people with inflated narcissism? idk

The Husband.. idk a rock star right? I don't remember what he does.

I can’t wait to see her for $45 on cameo

She's really fucking ugly.
Looks like a cheap old used up hoe from Eastern Europe.

P
U
F
F
Y

>The Husband.. idk a rock star right?
pretending so hard to not know who he is, fucking lmao gtfo

i see pusy!

Attached: 1478921363460.png (436x361, 177K)

looks like a fucking tranny lmao

have sex

I had a classmate who was really in love with her, he always talks about how hot she is and starts showing me pics of her whenever we start talking about GoT.
I always thought she was ugly especially when she tries to cry.

She's going to have to after her last movie flopped.