Reminder that this man killed Batman and Superman in the eyes of the public. It's actually kinda impressive

Reminder that this man killed Batman and Superman in the eyes of the public. It's actually kinda impressive.

Attached: zack-snyder-batman-superman.jpg (670x377, 181K)

Based Snyder.

Attached: CapeKinoZS.jpg (1550x1923, 1.27M)

I disagree. Superman hasn't been popular since the late 70s and Batfleck was one of the most universally praised aspects for the movie.

Critics just have a hateboner for anything that isn't reddit humor quipshit.

all three of Nolan Batman films had great critical reception and barely any quips. Snyder is just incompetent.

Snyder is just a brainlet hack, pajeet

a true auteur

>Batfleck was one of the most universally prais
>universal
fuck off with your delusions

the mouse had a hand in it.

Because Nolan makes retarded blockbasters for general audience, Snyder makes art-house

Fpbp
dubs of agreement

I liked the film. Best batman on screen
Plus Cavill a good superman. No Reeve, I might add

So are you the guy who wrote this?

>Films like Joker are true art that often get misunderstood by filthy normies who watch MCU kiddie movies instead of challenging, thought-provoking kino like Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

Attached: joker review.png (1077x1200, 1M)

>Snyder makes art-house

Attached: 1519769849595.jpg (600x800, 65K)

Why do libtards hillary fanatics dislike him so much? Is it because their god emperor lost an election a few years ago? Or is it because they lack in sexual activity?

no that was the execs

Snyder was to smart for modern audiences. Give it 20 years and he'll be studied in film school in the same vane as Kubrick or Fellini.

Attached: 1522853825104.jpg (722x739, 61K)

Kubrick was hated in his time too I guess.

Not really. The public response to BvS is generally positive. It was the critical response and groupthink "patricians" such as yourself that hurt this film. You wanted something simple, familiar, and easily digestible, and all it took to throw you was them taking the characters in TDKR and reversing their roles in the narrative.

300 is actually a good movie about how men should act disguised as gay shit.
Snyder steeps his films in biblical references.

Trips of Truth

The "it's too smart for you" defense

No...he can't craft a film with any emotions.

more like he was removed from the premises ´coz he wasnt woke.

>vane

Attached: 10_Graff_Anna Lena_©_©Alex Bach.jpg (666x1000, 637K)

>Yea Forums still insists on fellating Zack the hack
Some things never change.

>this man killed Batman and Superman in the eyes of the public
While simultaneously making his daughter kill herself. Rarely has a film accomplished so much at once.

his fucking daughter died

His good movies were just adaptations of comics, completely laid out for him. When he has to actually write characters and structure a story on his own, he completely flounders. He has some talent for composing shots and certainly for bringing visuals to life, but absolutely none for storytelling.