/bb/ Big Brother 21

HoH Part 1 winner: Jackson
HoH Part 2 winner: TBD
HoH Part 3 winner: TBD

Previously on /bb/: streamable.com/82xl9

Attached: 1568953223198.jpg (1076x602, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6kfnTEKpSE
reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/d6wpqe/is_not_the_greatest_player_of_bb/
streamable.com/87iaq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

quarky and jackson talking about jury votes. jackson saying he thinks he loses to either holly or quarky

Attached: 1 2.jpg (676x737, 34K)

they all think that

michie's biggest mistake was when he begged cliff for his vote right before he walked out of the house

who the fuck still watches this trash

Me

you should really see his goodbye message lol
its pretty much telling him fuck you for voting bitter and to respect the game

me too

Attached: q4118.jpg (793x603, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6kfnTEKpSE

not sure how hogg will take that.

that's pretty cringe

that's pretty based

>jackson begging to be dragged to final 2 to nicole
lol

nick fucking kat is for real one of the highlights of the season

he's giving her false confidence
idk if he's aware that's what he does but this isn't the first time

That jury management

Attached: 0161.jpg (840x455, 38K)

cliff apologized for the jury threat

oh hes aware. jackson is a solid player despite what you hear from all the retards

>lost two votes
oh it's n-nothing
>thinks about Kat and Jess
oh w-what's another two votes haha
>remembers he fucked over Tommy
um...I s-still got Jack haha
>Christie turns Jack against him
Oh yeah, Christie hates me....
>Analyse is my girl. It's not like she was evicted during my HOH
wait...

Attached: 1564708337292.jpg (479x476, 28K)

its hilarious how much kat dragged nicks name before getting evicted
shes one step away from calling him a disgusting pervert

jackson saying that paul lost to josh
saying hes jury management is fucking shit

Please stop posting this.

Attached: 1568352966466.jpg (1021x573, 51K)

i will fucking destroy you if this comes true

Attached: 85+9.jpg (547x611, 23K)

the sad part is now I have an angle for Nick, who was the only person I couldn't grasp at straws with. But now that he's fucking Kat he'll do whatever she says.

Attached: 1565303829294.jpg (1157x650, 148K)

AHHHH MAKE IT STOP.
WHERE'S MOMMA?

Attached: 1568941533433.jpg (1915x1012, 104K)

no way. nick was getting rock while watching jackson win all of those comps.

Attached: 2 1.jpg (598x723, 23K)

how the fuck does nick do it
my man is annoying af but he fuckin slays cunny

pure pheromones

Lol not really. Bella is no prize and Kat is thirsty as hell barslut. Don't be so impressed.

I thought he was the fucking worst at the start of the season, but he really grew on me once bella left

same. bella really was a lead weight around so many peoples neck.

Attached: 67.jpg (578x549, 22K)

> Now that Nick is fucking Kat, She'll do whatever he says
Based Nick saving this season.

Attached: 1564879728870.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

fuckin hero

*makes it to final 3*

Attached: 1475818464014.jpg (959x934, 114K)

Attached: 1564174250674.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

just be confident bro lol

Attached: 1564262713864.jpg (2048x1152, 140K)

Attached: 1553503977339.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Attached: 1549890981225.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

very cute bok bok

Attached: 0+7.jpg (1229x690, 41K)

what is she thinking about?

do they think bella has been this chaste little rice ball of purity this whole time???

Attached: 1538542534135.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

gee i wonder who won

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 4.11.39 AM.jpg (358x112, 13K)

nicole?

>dude respect the game move of breaking my deal with you (someone I would beat 7-2) in order to bring my girlfriend (who has the best chance at beating me out of the 3 of you) to the end, it's just strategy bro don't be bitter

Attached: JUSTon.png (386x385, 158K)

das rayciss

I always pick none of the above so (((they))) can’t get any data out of me

Attached: 90ECF55A-F3CE-4FE3-B78F-F40FF9E9F58E.jpg (769x681, 36K)

>Kat has Nick absolutely pusymisted and he'll vote however she wants
BASED

Attached: 1564972363019.jpg (1307x738, 65K)

night /bb/

Attached: beddy boopski.jpg (951x575, 75K)

>Jack is with Anal
>Christie is gay
>Bimbo is horny as shit and hasn't had sex since week 1
>Nick is also horny as shit
>stuck in a house together 24/7 with no cameras

I bet his dick has rug burn at this point

Attached: 1566585847259.jpg (662x649, 48K)

fuggggg why couldnt she have added some cuteness to her personality. like i didnt expect her to be shelby tier but she could have been at least been jiz tier.

It's a trashy show for trashy people
>including me

based kiki

Get locked up with horny women for 2 to 3 months with nothing to do and nearly any manlet can get laid.

Attached: big-brother-kathryn-dunn.jpg (800x445, 106K)

how can one couple be so based?

Attached: YO KAT.jpg (1921x2161, 1.16M)

brehs...

Attached: juryanal.webm (1920x1076, 1.22M)

Attached: 1558431697275.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Attached: 1564615258322.jpg (620x609, 17K)

kino

Attached: 1560176806940.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

when's the second hoh?
i want to be sure my melon friend is safe for sure

Attached: BpgmNZ9CQAABEBU.jpg (319x241, 9K)

>anal
>thinking

lol so nicole was crying last night because she realized she hasn't done shit all game

>Cliff somehow gets sent to jury in place of Nick
>"Are you hooking up with anyone in the jury house"?
>"... I am not answering that"

Attached: i might have sucked a dick or two.jpg (798x897, 176K)

i'm still mad i supported cliff for like a half a day once

he fooled us by channeling johnny money

Attached: BOSS HOGG.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

You know before the wife!

Poor Bella. Nick is a real grimy motherfucker to do that to /ourgirl/

why did everyone just forget that bella had a boyfriend when she was in the house

who gives a shit about either

i'm just disappointed in kat. even if it is just bored-fucking

i hate this jury so much.

retards, unstable people, and then, way over here, jack. tommy is alright too, i guess

now we're adding a dumbass boomer that thinks handshakes are law

i absolutely cannot predict the end. no matter with what final 2. they're all basing their opinions on what they do to each other and then blaming the people that survive

Well Nick was saying Jackson is the best player of all time. Of course then some of the ladies would retort, but you heard Tommy. "Oh, he's not just comps." He didn't get to speak up too much, but he will be pushing the fact that Jackson is a good game player. He seems to be for Jackson, and if he is, many people could likely be.

Nick is voting with Bimbo.

can someone explain to me how is jackson not 'owning' his game moves like twatter is trying to tell me is the reason he's going to lose and not the pissy bitchy 'superfans' ?

why did you make your post look like aids?

really the only problem he is making is that he isn't just flat out saying yeah after you almost fucked me and holly last week everything game wise I told you has been a lie and I was never going to honor those deals. I don't know or care what twatter says

he's acting like he's been playing an honorable, truthful game this whole time, and only turned on cliff because cliff made him, but he's been playing a dirty, cheat game all along.

Obviously, that's how you have to play, but when you kick someone's ass out the door when they know you've played them and you refuse to admit it even in your gbm to them, that's not owning your game. Paul did similar things in BB18 and especially BB19 all the way up until jury questioning and most likely lost because of it.

that's a lot of words of not explaining
>but he's been playing a dirty, cheat game all along.
name them. now.

Attached: Nicole did 9_11.jpg (2030x944, 1.44M)

no

Attached: yikes.png (1919x1079, 1.44M)

bullshit.
he never broke a deal before that.
and you're absolutely retarded if you compare him to paul. paul was playing dumb and acting like he didn't know what happened.
he told hog in gbm to respect him and not be a bitch. how is that not owning?
take your pills bbo

why did you even post?

because you're an autist that makes shitty posts and gets super buttmad when you get made fun of

oh. ok.

oh. ok.

Attached: 1565313170971.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

>bimbo is a mathlete and a pilot
Literally the best houseguest. And to think we could've got rid of that retard hog instead of her...
Shame.

Was part 1 endurance like always?

sure

What makes you say that? You think because he's sticking his dick in her that they've fallen so deeply in love that Nick will be cucked into voting whichever way she wants, despite the fact that he was strongly championing Jackson during the entire episode last night?

Absolutely ridiculous lmao.

agreed. if anything, he may spite vote christie if she votes for jackson. because they're lunatics

> he isn't just flat out saying yeah after you almost fucked me and holly last week everything game wise I told you has been a lie and I was never going to honor those deals

He literally is though. Every conversation he's had with Nicole and Cliff, he's said just that. What he isn't saying, which is upsetting Nicole, is that he is taking Holly over them because she's his number 1 regardless, when in reality that would never have been an issue if they didn't strong arm him into making a shady ass deal that was begging to be broken.

you're fucking retarded thinking that poster was me. why do you just see any fucking post and think its me? you clearly don't know my opinions at all. how incredibly embarassing. i was going to quote you saying "this post exactly" but then you shat the bed by being a fucking cunt

I'm the only good person at telling your posts but all the other nerds try to be me baka

shut the fuck up already, bbo

Owning moves is a meme. Jury management is a meme. Only neo-big brother fans who think Shitcole and KC were good winners spew that shit. Paul and Tyler just got fucked by butthurt assholes who got played by them, losers like Natalie, Davonne, Cody, Sam, Elena, Scottie, Bayleigh, etc were never gonna give them their vote no matter how nice they were to them. Look at Brett for instance, he could have been butthurt, but he made a choice not to be and respected the game and his bro. Seems like Nick, Tommy, and Christie aren't bitter but we'll see...

Thats the thing I hate about Snackson is him choosing the ugly old hag over the sexy quirky bimbo. What a weirdo.

We saw it with how he handled Cliff. "Y-you made me do it! I didnt want to!"

And you can already figure that's how he's going to address the jury during F2

>And you can already figure that's how he's going to address the jury during F2
The jury tends to have their mind made up before they ask anyone questions sweetie.

how is that not owning the move?
that's explaining it why he did it

everyone's face in this photo is hysterical

This. It's owning it. It's explaining it. Factually, too.

Jackson accepted the deal with Cliff, to make sure they keep Holly. There would have been no deal necessary in the first place if Nicole and Cliff hadn't gone back on their Final 4 deal. So, Cliff/Nicole had lied and went back on their word, and this forced Jackson to do the same to keep his partner. That is why he is going back on his word now. Literally elementary stuff we have here but it goes beyond Cliffs and the audiences head.

It's hard to have much hope in humanity these days.

Fly to victory in pt 2 Quarky

Attached: F156EF23-2901-4C63-B625-71EDC79A8AC7.jpg (999x624, 103K)

imagine typing all that in defense of a blockhead who literally nobody will care about in 3 months

go back

>Jackson can't compete in part 2
>Holly can't win anything
> Nicole vs Jackson 1 v 1
>basically the final battle of the season and is all that matters since Jackson and Holly are sharing the money
Let's go this gonna be kino

>kino

Quarky wears tutu & unicorn hat for finale night

Big Brother just needs to fucking ban 'throwing' already and heavily punish it perhaps with penalty noms because a lot of the bitterness and anger of this season was basically down to people just throwing comps.

>Holly can't win anything
Holly has just as many legit comp wins as Shitcole.

d-dont y-you say a-anything about m-my self insert that i-i d-dont agree with

nicole has 2 hoh's and a veto

holly only has 2 hoh's.

dont bother replying to me to explain how holly threw the comp to nicole and could have won it either

Holly won 1 comp by pure luck.
Nicole won the hockey comp and bb comics. Those are pretty big wins

why didnt they let her host a comp? does cbs hate her? how could you hate that

Attached: 68868104_149887032776194_3220105535595563356_n.jpg (1080x1679, 170K)

Its hard to put trust in someone after you watch them annihilate their supposed best friend behind their backs.

You didnt say anything though, just whined like an insufferable f-bomb about someone talking about Big Brother

who?

Angela about Rachel

pfft, she dug her own grave. angela just piled more dirt on after she already buried herself

"not owning your game" is a meme

nicole literally saying to cliff "well, jackson, you forgot to consider jury management" after he outplayed them both and got upset they threatened to not vote him because he didn't want to take their deal that would fuck him in f3, which proves that's a meme too.

you have kemi on twitter saying jackson played the best, but if you're 'condescending, rude, misogynistic' you shouldn't win and that getting a ton of likes.

modern big brother is a joke

Attached: 1559221326636.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

No one about cares about boring BB20 players. This season has already eclipsed it and will be far more memorable.

1 of holly's hohs was luck
1 of nicole's hohs was thrown to her... by holly

What? Lol.
Rachel panicked under pressure when she was on the block. Is that a reason to annihilate her, when you were supposed to be her best friend? Yea maybe, if you’re a petty bitch.
Do you think Jackson talked that kind of shit about Jack when he turned on him? Absolutely fucking not. He said a few things about how Jack couldn’t keep his word, but never got personal. Because they were once friends, and Jackson isn’t a cold bitch like Angela was.

thank you thank you thank you. some houseguests are just naturally bitter sacks of shit. muh jury management needs to fuck right off.

lmao first who gives a fuck about jackson why are you even attempting to interject him into this convo. obsessed

second, no. she barely knew her for a couple of weeks i would hardly go so far as to call them best friends

also nicole's hoh "wins" didn't do anything

her 1st hoh was protecting the showmance and doing what they wanted
her 2nd "hoh" was cliff leaving

Jackson-fags on full cope mode.

Oh you’re the person who doesn’t understand using other scenarios as reference points. I pity how malformed your brain must be.
5 weeks, and they were each others close buddy in the house. What she said waa absolutely uncalled for, calling her old and pathetic for her age. That’s your answer why CBS doesn’t call her back. She’s a cold bitch, who wants that on their screens to host a fun comp?

didn't Tyler host a comp at the beginning of the season? It's possible they asked the two of them to host and Angela wasn't interested. I remember her being weirdly introverted and shy for someone who's a model and went on a reality show with 24/7 live feeds

b a s e d

>muh comps
Jackson will be good on The Challenge. too bad he fucked up the imperative social aspects of Big Brother.

Yea shes so introverted that she went on Big Brother where she was filmed 24/7 but was way too shy to host a competition despite the fact that she still runs her instagram ads based on being known from television

Saddest fucking cope i’ve seen all season

yeah they did a whole online Q&A together from inside the house too. im actually thinking she just asked for more money lol

Attached: 2018-07-17_00-48-07.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

wow look at qute quarky! Ovi put something into those cookies!!!!

Attached: quarky after 300mg of edibles.jpg (537x548, 25K)

>too bad he fucked up the imperative social aspects of Big Brother.
Yup. Shitcole laying around all day and crying all day and riding Cliffs coattails was A+ social game. Nu-Bug Brother fans BAKA.

you are so mad :)

Troll!

angela fags needs to get out right now

those exist? i didnt realize people stanned furniture.

Is there anything more pathetic than a Nicolefag?

>Bad at physical comps
>Bad at mental comps
>Bad at the social game
>Bad at the strategic game
>Self-admitted IQ of 80

It's almost as embarrassing as Kemi fans. The only reason she is still in the house is because of the vast amount of bumbling from the other HGs. In almost any other season she would have been evicted pre-jury for her frankly shocking levels of ineptitude. Given her general lack of poise and charisma I would have thought she at least had some skill at the game, but even in this regard she disappoints. She isn't even physically appealing if you are being at all honest with yourself. You losers only like her because she is so bland, so unremarkable, so unbelievably milquetoast that she might be realistically attainable for you.

And now these troglodytes that worship her would have me believe that because she was thrown a couple comp wins in the last two weeks of the game this was all part of her "strategy"? No, she had no strategy. She only had dumb luck and the benefit of an incredibly low IQ cast. She proved that when she evicted Tommy instead of Holly, a move that will go down in infamy with the likes of Marcellas's veto and Cody taking Derrick to the final 2. Even Ovi would be more deserving of a place in the final 3, at least he tried to play the game instead of sleeping, crying, and getting carried for two and a half months.

On top of all that she is so bitter and vacuous that she is outwardly stating she is going to be a tainted juror because Jackson "lied and broke deals" in the game of Big Brother, a game built around deception. I am beginning to wonder if she might genuinely be cognitively impaired, it would explain why she exclusively consumes schlock entertainment created for tweens, and took a job where she only interacts with small children.

She won't win the game, she won't win AFP, she won't be your gf. She is going to go back to long island, adopt 5 cats and die alone.

Attached: 1568411619457.jpg (993x487, 208K)

I'm voting Nick for AFP because he was the most entertaining player and created the most kino feeds.

if you want more pics, just ask. no need to go aggro

Attached: 3c324cdc743d2a354092f738caf32077.jpg (1183x675, 353K)

She likes dogs, not cats.

>ovi out something in those cookies
Fecal matter

Easily the hardest big brother season and would be great if jackson won it.

Attached: 66CF4BCF-0606-4E2D-99F0-40C194870C9E.jpg (528x960, 73K)

they didn't want all the women in the house to kill themselves

/ourbog/ is winning part 2, and part 3, and the game

Attached: 1552381884243.jpg (2048x1152, 212K)

Attached: 1568778221638.jpg (495x528, 68K)

Did DR tell Cliff his house & family were swept away?

reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/d6wpqe/is_not_the_greatest_player_of_bb/

fuck, marry, kill

marry and fuck quarky, kill the other two

no.
his wife left him during his hoh, so that doesn't concern him anymore

kill, kill, kill

shoot, suffocate, behead

She looks like a Star Trek alien.

Attached: 1568799846249.jpg (1022x723, 107K)

this.

bunch of meanies in here

Attached: q4125.jpg (826x611, 51K)

spoken like a true nancy

Typical retarded reddit with their finger completely off the pulse. Fucking no one is saying "Jackson is the best player ever" lol, besides Nick who shouted it in quick excitement. But yeah, this isn't an opinion that's like, a thing. He's well respected but people know he's made mistakes. I do hope they gas that entire website.

She seems a lot happier than Jackson and Momma.

Attached: 1568360398309.jpg (2048x1152, 207K)

Is she a virgin?

Nick is gonna complete the trifecta and fuck her on finale night

All three sisters?

this but unironically

I only want jackson to win because it's been over 5 years since we've had a satisfying winner and holly or nicole winning just repeats the already growing decline of the show

steve, shitcole the 1st, josh, kc... holly or shitcole the 2nd...
JUST

Attached: i sleep.jpg (640x719, 89K)

The fact that this is the only thing the nicolefag can refute says a lot.

Attached: 1569001433373.jpg (537x548, 55K)

not anymore

Attached: 1565150922847.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

Her dad will break his pencil neck

50% that and 50% the massive butthurt it'll cause

wow those guys really do repeat what taran says lol

>Nicole is the oood looking one in her family
Jesus fuck.

yuck!

The last real winner was Derrick and before him Hayden . Steve got lucky.

Andy?
are u dumb nigger

HOW IS JACKSON ALLOWED TO BE IN THE FINAL 3?
HE BROKE THE FUCKING HAVE NOT RULES!!!!!

This...I'm a Mistie/Nick chad but I just want a deserving winner bros...

reset battle of the block and team america taints his legacy
steve is a better winner

like, imagine making one baby that ugly and still having more.
her parents are as garbage as those people that birth multiple retarded children
disgusting

very rude post

Attached: q3142.jpg (1201x671, 113K)

HE TOOK A SLICE OF HAM INTO THE SHOWER, HE ATE A SNACK SIZE BAG OF DORRITOS. THROW HIM OUT HE HAD AN UNFAIR CALORIC ADVANTAGE IN THE COMPS.

>This is what nicole shitters on twitter and here actually believe.

Mmmm those titties sittin right

GM should have won. Andy was Steve tier.
Derek is so yawn worthy, Zach, Frankie, and Devin would have made for better winners. I'll agree Hayden (and Morgan) was the last cool and interesting winner we've got tho.

RHAP disappointed me yet again last night when they were all saying they wouldn't understand why production would want a Jackson win because everyone "hates Jackson", meanwhile he's a favorite on the show, and is pretty much 4th on most AFP polls, and is just clearly the most deserving winner.
Incredibly disappointing takes this season.

cant believe the main character of a season will finally win

Go back

they pander to their audience of twitter niggers

same goes for evel dick

the end of big brother always takes too long, hurry it along and get survivor going already

100 day seasons were a mistake

Attached: succulentmolethroat.png (761x523, 745K)

>why did my parents name me anal lice?

Pretty much yea except this season actually had a great final few weeks. Of course now with F3 it's done but F5 was a great week and last week had it's moments as well.

We need BBOTT2 kino so I can continue my BB fix.

need to be nuked from outer space

same bro

nicole has a big forehead

pretty qute though

Attached: q31.jpg (621x637, 36K)

Go back

Final two

Attached: 2019-09-20-11.51.36-Cam 5.jpg (1675x982, 212K)

watch the n-bombs bro

>where’s momma

Attached: BF8D34F8-460C-47D8-9F97-E7397A41B75A.jpg (1024x608, 67K)

literally me

Rhap has been a joke ever since Melissa joined. It’s just pure entertainment, especially Taran’s updates. He’s so liberal with his retelling of conversations that it’s impossible to trust as accurate. If you actually watch the feeds and then listen to his show, you'd think he watched something completely different. And ever since Taran has been moving away from his robot self to be more human, he's becoming one of the worst members, even worse than Melissa. It's a joke

Attached: 1564379991130.jpg (640x480, 94K)

that's final 3 and final 2 right there

I can smell the onions

Can someone explain this new meme to me?

Why that nigga head shaped like yodas

Attached: Anal doesn't like n-bombs.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

Melissa will always be worse though simply because she has a awful podcasting voice/way of speaking. She's awful on air and am still waiting for Rob to fire her.

S*o*y is auto replaced by onions

SUMMER OF STEIN FINALE

LETS GO

Thanks senpai, I was pretty confused.

Attached: Rachel Wink.jpg (370x324, 12K)

>new
It's not 2017 anymore.

Simpler times...

It's especially egregious when someone like Mary echoes many of the same opinions, filling the same niche, but is the better orator and cuter to boot.

Attached: 1563130574043.jpg (2048x1152, 178K)

Attached: 0263D301-8FA2-4DD1-924F-953814236748.jpg (1200x908, 77K)

my least favorite things about tarans updates is he'll be retelling something and make a painfully bad impression of the player or a cringe joke and spends a full 30 seconds laughing to himself

I'm hopeful, man.

>when melissa was at robs studio, at the end rob said it would definitely be the last time she was there
>taran asked melissa for her final words on her last podcast of the season
>the rest of the podcasters were guilting melissa about not going to rhap live

I'm trying to put some clues together to find out she's getting fired. But Rob is probably just too non-confrontational.

Attached: 1560817545332.jpg (1266x748, 94K)

melissa isn't going anywhere sadly

Well, damn.

On the up side, we still have Summer of Stein which is LIVE RIGHT NOW!

is aura going to be replaced with hogg next year?

if Jackson stops multiple year long trend of bitter juries and wins in a landslide he might as well be, that's saving a dying franchise move
unfortunately he won't, it's 65/35 between Nicole and Bog

Attached: atheists btfo.jpg (1159x947, 130K)

I'm sure Rob hired Aura because of her sex appeal. It's a shame we didn't have anyone who was a mix of sexy/entertaining while actually owning a television set.

great replacement but hogg is too old and has a family

i succumbed to bbgossip shill and has been enjoying it
Colette is based

Attached: q416.jpg (1155x644, 71K)

>Yes, I was fucking Holly all summer, but it's always been you on my mind, Nicole, only you...

Attached: 20190915_003615.webm (956x534, 2.1M)

I don't even care much for Jackson as a person, it's entertaining to watch him on feeds with his blatantly douchey behavior, but I probably wouldn't want to know him in reality. That being said if anyone is saying he doesn't deserve to win the game it's just pure cope on their part. You can't say he didn't do more to make it here than anyone else. He has been on the bottom of the totem pole for most of the game. If he had lost a single comp in the past month and a half he would have been out on his ass. He managed to convince Cliff/Nicole to vote completely against their interest in F5. What have Nicole and Holly done to deserve victory? Sleep, Cry and absorb cum?

if you don’t think what he did to Tommy is dirty, you belong in Ms. Nicole’s class

yup. it's gona suck when bog cant carry her weight (again) and loses P2. quarky wins P3 and jackson gets assassinated right before crossing the finish line.

Post more Nicole in her bikini. My penis needs to see more.

>Successfully crafts a narrative that protects his only ally in the game and sends home his biggest threat on a week where their downfall was all but guaranteed

Wow, what a fucking asshole. How could he just LIE like that.

His biggest mistake was telling Holly to throw the F4 HoH. Cliff was completely misted, he should have had Holly win, evicted Nicole, Thrown final HoH to Cliff and get taken to F2 by him. Holly's vote would be secure, and the rest of the jury(except Nicole) would be a lot more likely to vote for him against Cliff.

imagine the smell... mmmmmm

>he’s not the greatest bb player because they give him a lot of melons

Attached: C78FB382-EED6-4EA8-8ED9-C31F13C7FDAF.jpg (430x431, 15K)

god i want to get deep in that ass and pull some shit out with each pump

the real power couple of the season

Attached: jacked.jpg (713x975, 116K)

Serious question, bro. Is anal that good? It seems like a meme to me. You have a hole designed for pleasuring dick right there, and you choose the most likely dirty poop hole instead.

It isnt

Yea but he didn't know he would win F4 Veto, it's too risky to let Holly win the F4 HOH.

Bella
>only gr8ful member evicted prejury
>known as the worst player in the season
>got blatantly cheated on in live tv

Attached: 1563151438098.jpg (1904x1062, 190K)

jackson weeping like the little bitch he is after seeing heart warming family videos

So how close was the first HOH comp?
Did Nicole come close or was it a blowout for Jackson?

Asian women being treated like the meme they are

the man has heart. suck my balls.

she was in third and it wasn't close

There was a lot of bad players this year, but I actually completely forgot about Bella and Sam. They were complete non-entities.

you might actually be retarded

Care to explain? Of course you won't. How embarrassing.

she did awful, hurt herself and cried about being embarrassed by her performance all night

>I wish i hadn't seen that video
Jackson is so competitive he has too beat Nicole in "Who cried the most all season" challenge

Attached: 2019-09-20 16_03_37-BBViewer Cam 5 - Sept 20 (Day 94) _ 12_57_18p.jpg (878x466, 26K)

you replied to my weak bait. pretty simple really.

Some people here actually don't like Jackson. I agree with you that it's ridiculous.

so is kat fucking brett next?

>she did awful, hurt herself and cried about being embarrassed by her performance all night
This is perfect btw. This means she will pull a Kaitlyn and do poorly against Holly.

Yea Brett is gonna take Jackson's thirds and Nick's seconds for sure

If Brett is willing then most definitely.

brett has a gf so probably not

which was a dirty move, you fucking retard. I’m not saying it wasn’t a GOOD move, just that it was grimy.
but you’re a retard anyway so I don’t care what your opinion is

The fans eat that shit up for some reason

decided to SEND IT today. hope you all will as well

Attached: vote sam.jpg (851x662, 52K)

literally who?

>Did Nicole come close
hahaha

Jackson and holly both destroyed her by a large amount

A move can't be objectively dirty or grimy you fucking retard, that's subjective, and since he was strongarmed into making a deal which was stupidly bad for his game, it was obvious that he was going to break it and it was just stupid on Nicole and Cliffs part.
You really are pathetic.

I'm glad that Dr will and Dan played in a time when the audience wasn't totally fucking bitchified. most of their strategy revolved around breaking deals, lying, and general scumbaggery to further their game. and they are viewed as legends because of it. I want to go back.

why dont they tape jury questions to F2 over a couple hour session and just chop it up for TV?

lawl antonio brown released already

he was in the house less time than kemi

2 seasons of Paul and OTT giving audience an opportunity to be bitter jurors themselves made already awful fanbase just straight insufferable

because they want to have the final HOH and eviction happen live. I don't know why since it's not like more people are gonna watch live that way. it's the finale, people are gonna watch it live regardless

yeah it's not like Dan lost BB14 because of a bitter jury or anything
fucking retard

He lasted one Scaramucci.

He's talking about Season 10 you mindnumbingly dumb fuck.

Attached: 68+1.jpg (894x503, 41K)

Creepella

I unironically forgot that Sam was even in the house

SEND IT

fuck you

>where’s momma

Attached: 0E2DBEE0-4EA4-4000-A54A-9801ED2F94BB.jpg (590x525, 49K)

Uhh... Feed bot is broken?

Jackson crying again. CRINGE!!!

oh piss off! HE HAS A HEART!

Jackson didn’t get a family video lol. I figured momma be proud he chased off all the niggers & queers

Wait, my feeds show him with his hat over his head not saying a word. When did all of this happen..?

lol Jackson's family is so ashamed of his racist and misogynistic behavior that they have severed all ties with him and didn't even record a family video.
you love to see it

>tfw the Michie family adopts Kemi to replace the steroid-enhanced sized hole Jackson left when he brought dishonor to their family name
Jackson BTFO!

now imagine jackson losing 500k to top off the season. i can see him bludgeoning a stripper to death in a coke fueled rage after the show

They’re ashamed he admitted he loved the sodomite

>your opinion is subjective but mine is correct haha I’m so smart
I’m talking specifically about him lying about Tommy in front of everyone and then being gleeful about it in the DR. that is what people with functioning brains call “dirty” or “grimy”.
again, I’m not saying it wasn’t a good move because it clearly was, it got him further in the game and got Tommy evicted.
I’m not even saying that dirty moves aren’t allowed or are bad, that’s the game and I’m well aware of it and have no problem with it. but you can at least admit that it was a dirty thing to do to the guy. you won’t admit it though.

Mama, just killed a man. Put a gun against his head. Pulled my trigger now he's dead.

Attached: 1568353240244.jpg (1268x713, 51K)

Attached: MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (477x499, 23K)

nice post - perfect representation of twitter fanbase where 99% doesn't watch the feeds and only reads biased and often wrong updates
Jackson told Nicolde that he wished he didn't get to see the video so he clearly got one just like the other two

lol get worked

>lying about Tommy
A lie he made because 2 people who promised him and his partner safety lied first. If this lie/move is "grimy", then so was Nicole/Cliff lying to Jackson/Holly. But neither is "grimy". And it's unfortunate that Tommy had to be the casualty of that lie but he was going to go anyways if Cliff/Nicole hadn't flipped.
I don't know, I see where you're coming from, but there is absolutely zero way that what Jackson did was any "grimier" than how Nicole/Cliff played these past 2 weeks. Not a single fucking chance. I dare you to argue against that, I'd just love to see someone attempt that.

cope
i am unmistable

Still based

I won’t argue against that and I will admit that their moves were both grimy too.
see, isn’t it nice when we can agree?

I dunno I just feel like Gen X 'gets' reality shows the most so that is why ratings are crashing for all the shows and the best rated season of recent Survivor was Millennials vs. Gen X and even the lamest Gen X person in history David was able to get a callback for a second season because of his classic style gameplay. Just saying.

>i am unmistable

Attached: the-mist-movie.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

It's very nice indeed!

>lol get worked

Attached: COPE-logo_20th-anniversary.jpg (400x400, 14K)

>if i cry the people will love me

this guy is such a fucking phoney and a fraud

zoomers dont know you only need an antenna to watch CBS and if they do they dont know how to connect it so they are content with watching youtube videos of people watching big brother lol

HOORAY!!! FRIENDS AGAIN!!!

Nick is winning AFP.

>cheats on a female member of a protected class
lol not bloody likely

he should, he got rid of a chink in his armor

Attached: 1564001501817.jpg (584x1074, 92K)

streamable.com/87iaq

>protected class
>Chinese female who isn't smart or pretty
her own kind will gladly see her demise.

Liz
Natalie
Jessica
Haleigh
Christie

There. The hottest girl each from the last 5 seasons. I made the list so you didn't have to.

Have you voted Kat yet?

Attached: BB 21 AFP.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Aura was hotter than mole

Stupid whore

well sure, you’re not wrong about that, especially because bugmen have no souls.
but keep in mind that AFP voting isn’t happening in China, but all the white cucks here won’t vote for him because they need to protect their poor defenseless strong powerful POC of color.
and that’s a good thing!

cope

Vanessa
Yes
Christmas
Rachel
Yes

holy hell you've got to be misting, nobody has taste this bad

>vanessa
hahahahaha

based