youtube.com/watch?v=9HshZYUC3TA
youtube.com/watch?v=cISYzA36-ZY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DoDAbSzDzCs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9msnrhzBE60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's Halberstram not Bateman

>he thinks these dubs will go unchecked

>he thinks these digits were all my head

Sorry user you’re right. The haircut is slightly better than usual in this particular photo.

The running joke is that Bateman and his friends are so similar, no one would notice if some interchangeable yuppie like Paul Allen went missing, the same as the dregs of society like the homeless man and prostitutes.

Take a look at Luis. He's the only P&P VP with any sort of individuality; he sticks out like a sore thumb with his outfit and his mannerisms. Hell, Bateman tries to kill him after seeing that piece of shit Luis calls a business card. It really wasn't the card Bateman cared about, but that he couldn't stand the nonconformity that Luis represented.

>he thinks he actually killed Allen

Attached: IMG_0629.jpg (842x737, 69K)

Patrick a man of perfection with 2 errors on his card. Maybe he forgot to take his meds the day he had his made.

He definitely did user. He killed them all.

No he didn’t
He hallucinated cause of the Xanax at that part where he grabs the axe
And then he keeps taking the Xanax and it makes him think he killed (and had sex with) hookers
But he only has sex with the other guys gf

Omg you're a fucking idiot. Read the book or better yet just watch it with the commentary. The director literally says it all happened.

guys, where do you have a reservation for tonight?

I managed to get reservations at the Dorsia.

The director is a woman
What the fuck does she know

what was different about his card pic related

Attached: 1538297923765.png (1416x800, 1.55M)

to be fair that card is fucking gross

he was a faggot

Attached: IMG_1681.jpg (960x540, 59K)

>At a party.
>Drunk as fuck.
>See a 7/10.
>Go there and strike up conversation.
>We get to quoting movies and guess where they're from.
>I pull "You're a fucking ugly bitch, I wanna kill you and play around with your blood".
>She doesn't know American Psycho.
>Slaps me and tells everyone what I said.
>I get beaten up and someone slashes the tires of my car.
>Word spreads around school I'm a lunatic. To prove them wrong, I send everyone a link to the scene to prove I was quoting American Psycho.
>People get to watching other scenes.
>It turns out American Psycho is a really fucking weird movie.
>Everyone is calling me American Psycho now.
>They write messages in ketchup on my locker.
>They throw business cards at me.
>They blast "Hip to be Square" when I pass by.
>Someone actually sent me a fake reservation to Dorsia's.

Attached: F5E8A8A2-8C42-4CE1-8D72-4A14E60D4B0A.jpg (500x385, 23K)

He killed the homeless guy for sure and probably A few other

Gold lettering, green lettering. Color, basically. All the others jusf had variations on white background with black letters.

How to make a kino everyone on this website loves obviously. More than you that's for sure. Can't even comprehend simple shit, the movie gives you the answers pleb. Don't post if you're just going to be a retarded zoomer faggot.

i wish this happened

Pathetic

>The poor nigger on the wall. Look at him. Look at the poor nigger. Look at the poor nigger on the wall. Fuck him. Fuck the nigger on the wall. Black man is debil.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1554048746854.webm (959x720, 1.35M)

Oh, shite i hadn't noticed there's green too
Eh, i kinda dig it. Or maybe if the card was colored. I like the gold lettering

why is bateman so perfect in this movie

why is everything so amazing

it's an old pasta but it checks out

Attached: IMG_8312.gif (396x304, 1.68M)

checked. because it's kino, user

>why is bateman so perfect in this movie
because bale is perfect, also checked

Attached: IMG_8377.jpg (1480x987, 141K)

Because it was made by a woman.

Attached: IJOQte0.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

I never understood why he doesn't kill him, and why he just walks away.

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 5K)

I think the movie turned out well because what Mary Harron was trying to make fun of by portraying in the extreme was what young men were actually aspiring to become (murderous, antisociety but willing to manipulate society, chauvinistic, racist, good looking)

Plus he made the actors take several takes where in one they were delivering the lines like they were telling the truth/lying, another one speaking with a tone of being sincere/hiding something. For the detective he made it where there would be shots he delivered lines like he was on to Bates, then not suspecting of him, and knew Bates was involved.

He spliced all these takes together, you can really see it when you watch their first interaction in Bates office. Amazing director work.

How did the chainsaw kill the woman in the stairwell. You have to actually hold the trigger down to spin the teeth. Also even if it was on it wouldn't have sliced so cleanly into her.

This was all a yuppie fantasy.

>he

You what user?

SOme parts of it.
I assume he only killed the homeless man and maybe a few hookers.
Turning Paul Allen's apartment into something from Texas Chainsaw Massacre was in his head same with the whole feed me a cat

Alex DeLarge > Patrick Bateman

Fact.

Attached: very_important_work_of_art.png (928x1549, 1.97M)

It wasn't some brand new stihl quick pull with every safety feature in the world user. His perfection channeled a perfect shot and it ripped into her back but the real kicker is how no one came to help. She's pounding on all the doors and a chainsaw is going off but everyone is so in their own self indulged world of coke, vanity and hedonism that no one would ever help anyone, even when they hear the chainsaw. Literally NO ONE gives a fuck about anything besides themselves in this movie.

I'm inclined to believe the apartment was full of some amount of bodies and the real estate lady or her company cleaned them up

Retard

>he thinks these weren't checked

Attached: chks.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Sea urchin ceviche.

What is it that they that is

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE APARTMENT?
DID HE SELL IT?
WHY WAS THE REALTOR THERE?

Attached: 1560866727605.jpg (808x805, 41K)

So close

I THINK DORSIA SUCKS

Attached: coolsville.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

the apartment was Paul Allen's, retard. The realtor took it back in because Paul Allen was murdered, and the realtor was trying to sell it to some new guests when Bateman came in

Attached: doublesother.jpg (460x462, 31K)

imagine being so dumb you don't get american psycho

He did the murders but he got moved to a parallel universe where he didn't which is why he was so confused. It's like the Mandela Effect

Attached: 1479945542673.gif (245x200, 1.07M)

Check this out

Attached: 1567536613697.gif (500x490, 971K)

Attached: 1568774347718.png (575x534, 15K)

No, it wasn't.
When Bateman looks in the freshly painted closet, that's where the prostitute found the the two hanging bodies during the chainsaw scene.

...right?

Omg retard just stfu and go back to your call of duty game if you didn't understand it. Just stop fucking posting about it.

Well then explain it for me if you're such a big brained intellectual.

It's more apparent in the book but Bateman is a fuckup blissfully unaware of his mistakes
It's hilarious that people on Yea Forums actually look up to him as a some perfect alpha male Even things like his workout routine is ridiculous and so are his mis-matched outfits

Ok but seriously, who had the best business card?

I hate to say it because I thought it at first, but the biggest pleb filter is thinking Bateman DIDN'T murder everyone.

Bateman being a killer fits hand in hand with the themes of the film. It makes the film better in every aspect.

Attached: 1480914117679.webm (328x366, 238K)

How would you explain no one being able to hear the chainsaw?
Would you just write it off as 'rich new york people being so self obsessed they don't notice or care'?

That's exactly it. The prostitute was pounding on all the doors even and still no one cared.

Bystander effect. No one cared to look. They were too scared. That kind of stuff has happened before.

I hear gunshots on a weekly basis (I live near section 8 apartments filled with mexicans) and not once have i cared enough to go see what was happening and I never will.

Also, could you elaborate on how Bateman actually being a killer goes hand in hand with the themes of the film?

I watched it last night and loved it, but I still have some questions left unanswered.

checkem

This is pretty much the best response anyone could hope for. Based user but I hope you can get out of that shithole someday. You deserve it after a comment like that.

>8814
heh

Well obviously the film is about American capitalism and greed and self centeredness, to the point of being completely replaceable and nearly all the same.

All these characters dress the same, wear the same things, go to the same restaurants, use the same barbers, all as a way to show their wealth. They also obsess over the smallest details that are ultimately useless. Their business cards are the best example.

All white. All practically identical. All the same position (Mergers and Acquisitions). This is why Bateman gets away with killing Paul Allen. No one notices because they are all the same and everyone only thinks of themselves. They all think they just talked to Paul Allen a week ago because they are all the same and can't tell the difference.

Attached: 55c.png (540x650, 440K)

Attached: 1568548492368.png (186x271, 7K)

What does dubs mean?

Go back.
Also, check em.

Let me demonstrate what dubs are

Attached: 1568751376962.jpg (316x322, 29K)

Bateman's in his own little hell. He wants to be special but he's just another vapid yuppie in the crowd. Completely interchangeable with any of the other assholes that surround him. So Bateman tries to rebel, but no matter what he does, it doesn't matter and things go back to the way they were. Was his rebellion a delusion? Did he kill those people? Doesn't really matter because Bateman's still trapped.
To be honest, I haven't seen the film and years and I'm relying way too much on the "this is not an exit" scene plus some shit from the book: youtube.com/watch?v=9HshZYUC3TA

Attached: no exit.jpg (1024x768, 20K)

Attached: 1310150289211.jpg (472x472, 41K)

Acquisition is spelled incorrectly.

Attached: 1501961847118.jpg (400x310, 16K)

Attached: check the ride pay the bills.jpg (453x453, 19K)

yes he did all the murders, yes it's unrealistic. it's a movie you dumbass

Attached: 1501961879525.jpg (400x350, 17K)

Attached: 1501961945329.jpg (400x350, 18K)

Attached: 1507832339741.jpg (800x600, 72K)

Attached: 1568874637589.jpg (120x120, 3K)

For a movie so gruesome, I'm surprised it was known for that one screenshot used for dubs get.

Attached: 1501961978313.png (313x504, 226K)

Get

Attached: 1501962011886.png (390x407, 108K)

Attached: 1310150333091.jpg (472x472, 12K)

Absolutely fucking shameful.

Attached: 1512283675888.jpg (514x601, 43K)

close

Attached: 1568515121956.jpg (417x500, 21K)

>He hallucinated cause of the Xanax
>And then he keeps taking the Xanax and it makes him think he killed (and had sex with) hookers
wow xanax is pretty crazy

Look at these

he killed everyone and his daddy covered it up for him, like the ((elites)) cover up one another's crimes in exchange for mutual loyalty and favors. Never forget ((Bateman's)) "cool it with the antisemitism" comment...

you should go home

Nice

Attached: df6.png (297x430, 139K)

Pathetic, all of you

Attached: based riffgod.png (825x905, 1.1M)

Attached: 1554250093183.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Attached: 9e7.jpg (480x480, 92K)

Based

Attached: 1565435635352.png (500x500, 88K)

Asuka confirmed best girl

Attached: 1569984756765.jpg (248x249, 18K)

Attached: images.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Shit

How could the lawyer have had dinner with Paul Allen? Is even he confusing him for someone else?

Dubs and I will get a gf

Attached: 1565079981709.jpg (288x284, 75K)

What the dubs is going on in here??

pathetic

Gentlemen, observe

Attached: trump advices you to checkem.jpg (736x721, 268K)

check em

Check what?

Nice.

Dubs and his crush gets blacked by Tyrone.

These bad boys.

Attached: 152.jpg (728x640, 80K)

Holy fuck

Attached: 1559310135628.jpg (653x590, 76K)

Attached: 9NxEuvO.jpg (816x816, 182K)

All the cards spell it incorrectly

Kys.
Also, check lem.

Nice very nice.

the bodies were removed, place cleaned.

And the police huh how did they deal with them when they were called??

wish that was me :(

No doobs for you.

Attached: Unbenanntm.jpg (215x218, 13K)

I showed my ex American Psycho and my CD collection from the movie. I also fucked her while flexing in front of a mirror.

>he thinks Genesis got better when peter gabriel left

Dubs and I lose my virginity in the next two weeks.

>They throw business cards at me.
>They blast "Hip to be Square" when I pass by.
>Someone actually sent me a fake reservation to Dorsia's.

Attached: 5675579968.jpg (450x450, 30K)

>get job as investment banking analyst (not in nyc but in another big city)
>spend $6k on suits and other nice clothes
>have always taken good care of my body
>try to look as much like bateman as possible
>go out to club one night with some colleagues my first month working
>hitting on a qt blonde there
>she asks what I do
>ohshitheresmychance.png
>”yeah I’m into, well... murders and executions mostly”
>it’s not that loud in the club so she clearly hears me
>obviously doesn’t understand the reference
>looks at me like I’m retarded
>mfw she leaves a few minutes later
>mfw never go to that club again
>mfw wasted two years trying to larp as bateman doing a job I absolutely hated
>mfw lost 15 lbs of muscle in that time period
don’t work in m&a

Attached: 33B36419-6178-48CB-BE3D-04DADD2827EF.jpg (551x548, 53K)

Dubs and he's a permavirgin

Dubs and we both peacefully die tonight.

>he thinks the recurring digits are assigned in post order and not handed down by almighty god to true believers
See, I am a true believer behold my singles

Absolutely banterous

based

they were in Batman's head heheheh

Yes. Throughout the film you see people mis name others a lot

>he doesn't do a thousand crunches every morning
not gonna make it

dunno who cares lol suspend belief it's a fiction

The director is a she user

>He
>he
Are you Filipino?

the police werent called. the realtor wouldnt be able to sell an apartment where women were murdered and the bodies were stored. she got rid of them so she could sell the place.

Ironically, what she was framing as some kind of psychopathic male fantasy was in fact a female sexual fantasy. Men mostly praise Bateman ironically, and they mimic his more harmless behaviours because they see how much women like men like him. Just look at how many thousands of letters of admiration people like Anders Breivik got from horny women.

How did she know to check the apartment? Why was she selling it so quickly?
Keep in mind, no one knew what really happened to Paul Allen at that point.

These were dubs in my head

>not getting the subtle joke user made here

you guys are pathetic

some of them were in his head. but paul allen was real

Get a load of this guy.

Attached: BlD3bWQ.jpg (700x512, 57K)

It's all in my head

I think about these dubs over and over again

Attached: 440.gif (467x468, 2.64M)

the detective was interviewing people and checked allen’s apartment to see if anything was suspision before the murdera began to iccur so someone who worked at the building or the company would have known he was missing. eventually they decided to check it and saw all the bodies. maybe the family wanted to sell the place after paul disappeared and asked the realitor to do it and she fouls the bodies that way.

>that file name and dub get

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-12-20_at_12.59.02_PM.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Bear in mind that the realtor and others may well have assumed that Paul Allen killed all the people stashed in the apartment, and she may have mistaken Bateman for him.

damn

Attached: 5.gif (555x555, 555K)

>feed me stray cat
thinking he killed all of them, in the manner presented, is equally retarded

Too bad he used CDs and wasn't one of those goddawful vinyl snobs

God i wish this was me.

checked

Attached: IanGet.jpg (500x499, 114K)

Because the director was a female making a movie about one of womens’ greatest passion: Really fucking hot succesful men. The female casting is all shoddy but everything that has to do with males is passionate autisic perfection.

Based

Attached: nice.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

no one goes there anymore

>look up to him as some sort of alpha male
Get checked out before you start murdering people schizo

How can one man be so versatile

Attached: hgf.jpg (800x450, 209K)

i literally watch this scene everyday. its so well done , one of the most kino in movies.

i didnt understand the importance of the card scene, it is more than just their obsession with cards that are almost the same - but the director is also confirming who those people actually are - one of the few times in the movie you can be sure, as they mistake each other all the time. and also what convinced me paul allen was indeed murdered, and he got off only because someone mistook another person as bateman at a party therefore giving him an alibi

youtube.com/watch?v=cISYzA36-ZY

he only killed the hookers , I thought Yea Forums got this by now

Great film >check 'em Still can't legally purchase the novel it's based on in Qld, Australia, technically.

Attached: check em.png (277x632, 268K)

>Check these?

hahahahahahaha nice one

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DoDAbSzDzCs

The most cursed, Dubs lacking thread I've ever seen. Pathetic.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9msnrhzBE60

>CHECK THEM

Dang.

>Bateman
>Bat e-man
>Bat man
>Batman

double checked

bateman is obsessing over virtuslly identical cards. it also showed that thr characters are all the same. same company (philips snd philips), same department (m&a), same job title (vice president)

>these smoothbrain replies that miss the entire point

Attached: I USED TO BE A RENEGADE.png (1006x696, 620K)

>the book proves that it was all real in the movie

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they're two seperate works? it clearly happened in the books but were all hallucinations/fantasies except for maybe Paul Allen in the movie. The cop shootout sequence proves this.

>virtually identical
How’d a nitwit like you get access to this site?

He had genuine feelings for him, same with his secretary

>it clearly happened in the books but were all hallucinations/fantasies except for maybe Paul Allen in the movie

Literally the other way around, shame this post almost got quints

>bateman
>batman
coincidence?

Do you also live in an expensive yuppie apartment

r/Yea Forums :^)

sup

Attached: 1545493735672.jpg (400x400, 19K)

why they call him the doubles man

>is that a gram?

Try WSO, you´ll fit right in with the folks there.

Dubs and I have some videos I need to return

Attached: 1519773527524.jpg (437x437, 66K)

Homosexuality is good. Support gay rights.

Attached: CapSalute.gif (245x230, 995K)

If dubs Hitler will come back and save the West.

>Bateman
>Batman
DOOD

Didn't The Machinist give him permanent health issues?

Van Patten > Bryce > Allen > Bateman > Luis

Van Patten is the only one with uniform lettering. Bryce is a close second but the second Pierce looks off. Paul Allen's is plain looking and has a typo. Bateman's font sucks and looks retarded. Luis is gawdy with its gold, randomly sized letters, and the spacing is off.

Fucking pathetic. Watch this.

Do you like Chicago? I've been a big Chicago fan ever since the release of their 1984 album, Chicago 17. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on 17 where Peter Cetera's presence became more apparent. I think “You’re the Inspiration” was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on the fidelity of love. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding fourteen albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Champlin, Lamm and Seraphine. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to “Hard Habit to Break”. In this song, Peter Cetera addresses the problems of taking a lover for granted. “Along Comes a Woman” is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about dependency and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Peter Cetera's solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like “The Next Time I Fall” and “Glory of Love”. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Peter Cetera works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is “Stay the Night”, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Attached: Patrick_Bateman_Christian_Bale__You_like_Phil_Collins_American_Psycho_2000_film_daqwex.jpg (671x377, 21K)

Attached: 1563888585432.jpg (536x479, 54K)

Those dubs are in your head.

*ahem*
check 'em

Like what?

jinxed thread

Attached: 1564260311284.png (400x400, 68K)

Watch and learn bois

The lawyer is orchestrating a cover-up. That's also why he told Patrick that his phone call confessing to the murders was a great practical joke.

no can do

Sad! Low energy!

$1k EOY

check em

Attached: 1557160489151.png (1044x517, 1.42M)

Attached: 1553047859900.jpg (600x630, 67K)

Bateman likes homeless people until they touch him.

>not getting dubs in a dubs thread
i just want to fit in