Masseur who accused Kevin Spacey dies

>Masseur who accused Kevin Spacey dies

>A man who accused actor Kevin Spacey of sexual assault has died before his legal action reached court.

>The anonymous massage therapist claimed the actor groped him at a house in Malibu, California, three years ago.

>He sued Spacey for sexual battery, gender violence, battery, assault, intentional infliction of emotional distress and false imprisonment.

>The star denies the allegations. News of the accuser's death was revealed in a court filing by Spacey's lawyers.

>The man was listed only as John Doe in the case. The filing, lodged by Spacey's lawyers at a court in California, said his death was "recent", but gave no further details.

>His lawyer, Genie Harrison, accused the actor's legal team of manoeuvring to get the case dismissed.

- bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-49752506

Honestly, since it's Kevin Spacey, if he ordered the man killed, I'd believe it.

Attached: kevin-spacey.jpg (660x371, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2019/09/blind-item-1_18.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based frank

>He sued Spacey for sexual battery, gender violence, battery, assault, intentional infliction of emotional distress and false imprisonment

I dont even care if spacey did it, fuck this fag. Bitch shouldve settled his shit like a man.

Attached: chuck.png (800x800, 53K)

Doesn’t matter how many of his victims he kills, Spacey got MeTood way to fucking hard for anyone to stomach working with him again
the talk about him being a massive prick to literally everyone he works with that was out BEFORE his shit came to light probably isn’t doing him any favors

if kevin spacey came onto me I'd let him ravage my boipucci, and I'm not even gay

Arkancide

The guy died of cancer. It wasn't an unexpected death.

They stomach weinstein's cum, they could stomach working with Spacey again. The problem lies with ostracism.

They haven't revealed cause of death.

Whats up with the batteries?

>gender violence
What's this?

Something jews think they can get money for

>gender violence

Attached: 1564545101138.gif (245x245, 968K)

It's when that SLUT in your english class leads you on for WEEKS and when you finally ask her out she tells you she has a boyfriend

What a slut, you deserve better user. We all do!

ho shit I remember having to input each letter in a text this way. How did we even survive that decade

>she tells you she has a boyfriend
so what

What happened to just saying "no, please leave"? I mean, fucking hell those lawsuits are waaaay over the top. You shouldn't get millions just because some guy grabbed your junk.

Fuck you. T9 was magic. One handed texting at its finest

I remember having to type in morse code lol

Attached: 1502666764-test.gif (200x150, 293K)

>Some other victim commits "suicide"
>Kevin steps out of his house removing the rubber gloves he wears
>piano music starts playing
>adjusts tie
>looks in camera
>says some edgy political shit breaking the fourth wall

that's just the tip of the iceberg
every single one of those women accusing Weinberg said it was something like
>meet Weinberg
>he flirts with them
>invites them to his hotel room
>they go "hurr durr I guess he wants to discuss movies" and actually go with him
>he tells them he'll give them a role for sex
>they go "hurr durr I guess I'll have to do it because there's literally no way I could do any actual work to get roles"
>years later they cry about it

based

I like Kevin Spacey, I hope all who accused him suffer the same fate.

>gender violence

Attached: 1548532553010.png (982x698, 611K)

Based dilator.

LET ME BE FRANK

>I have a bf
>not responding so does my gf
Fucking incels.

>that's ok, i have a gf
usually the best response, she'll either be not down which means she just likes the attention or she'll be coy and not really know what to say which means she dgaf about her man and will fuck u if u play it cool a little longer
t. non incel

Enty on Crazy Days and Nights and CDAN posters comment on Kevin Spacey:

crazydaysandnights.net/2019/09/blind-item-1_18.html

What the fuck is gender violence?

He'd obviously wear leather gloves

But he already asked her out and she turned him down because she had a boyfriend, how does saying you have a girlfriend even work in that situation

Enty is a confirmed fraud and just some idiot that makes shit up or reads other legitimate blind items and copies them like the nxivm thing

>"wtf is gender violence"

Attached: incelspecs.jpg (250x125, 3K)

>incel

Attached: 1548748658042.png (424x423, 72K)

but they are both fag

>waaaay
faggot

enjoy your aids

Sounds like Spacey's old pals, the Clintons, came through for him in the end.

Attached: c718e86d8336acc32ad70ca5bafbc3cf.jpg (660x440, 49K)

That christmas video was a message to the queen. If kevin goes down he'll take down prince andrew and plenty of others in those high level circles too.

Attached: 1545713937043.png (1120x699, 828K)

Attached: 1545689955099.jpg (1080x814, 316K)

Call the exterminators

Attached: BFF.jpg (640x640, 130K)

>chris tucker
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Youre naive kiddo.

There's even a photo of JE and Fidel Castro together, dude knew EERRYYYOONE

Trump and JE too, Donnie will be brought down

Any of them trip and fall in front of s subway train?

based Frank

>EERRYYYOONE
faggot

>the talk about him being a massive prick to literally everyone he works with that was out BEFORE his shit came to light
Bullshit