Has one movie generated as many fandom tears as this one? Think about it for second

Has one movie generated as many fandom tears as this one? Think about it for second.

Attached: seething about cannisters.png (1556x1026, 376K)

The dad of the actor who plays kylo is an illegal beaner that smuggled himself into the US

No wonder he looks like the /pol/ meme of a mutt, he's half taco

Attached: la-et-adam-driver-photo.jpg (600x300, 30K)

and kylo is a dark side user and supreme leader while u jack off to anime and sneed while your dad feeds your sneed slut poz

what were they thinking with those pants?

t. seething mutt

stay mad you're the most avoided race of all people, bar only to niggers

Attached: KOTOR 2 on Last Jedi.jpg (640x298, 60K)

im not even american lol sneeed cope xD

where did i make a single fuck and suck reference you addled cumbrain?

COPE and SEETHE incel alt right poz fag why dont you dilate too

>BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS

They should make a film about Bastilla and female Revan having sex for an hour and a half.

Attached: BastilaShanGameArt1.jpg (241x370, 22K)

worthless response - complements your worthless life quite well, good job

What's the problem? Why wouldn't people clean themselves in space?

So Sith aren't allowed to be clean?

aww poor widdle wyte boi become a girl and dilate incel sneed

no movie is supposed to, that's the issue here.

you mad

>he typed alone in a dark room

projection lol poor incel alt nazi sneeeeed cope and seethe xd

>no movie is supposed to ever be disliked by the average mutt
You actually typed that out and you believed it, holy fucking

The Phantom Menace

The Last Jedi surpassed it buddy, where have you been

It's honestly not that bad given a second watch

Jewish tier schizophrenia on display

WIDER

The pants would be fine if he had a slimmer waist.

HEY MOSHE ARE YOU OKAY
ARE YOU OKAY ARE YOU OKAY?

>live on a sophistic space ship
>still rely on hand pumps/plastic bottles for soap

this thread is a pretty good case study of how fucking shit Yea Forums is

thats how pants are in space

always free to leave

I highly doubt he was originally going to be shirtless. The cut of those pants are not designed for a shirtless scene, and he looks hella puffy. My guess is Kathleen Kennedy or one of her other hens was on the set and requested that Driver film the scene shirtless, which I am sure made the costume designer's stomach churn since the pants were designed to be worn under a tunic, not to show off a man's chest.

Kathleen Kennedy won't allow any of the female characters to be sexualized, but she went out of her way to sexualize Kylo Ren to the point of disregarding of not even caring about how badly it would conflict with his costume design.

Attached: 6aw3vw8uep501.jpg (1200x676, 101K)

>case study

Attached: 1567554335567s.jpg (109x125, 3K)

I loved Star Wars. I was way into it as a kid, read all the books, fantasized about the universe and going on adventures there. I had a bunch of the toys as a kid and wore the vhs tapes the fuck out.

It just pissed me off how it was raped so hard. I've already been through all the stages of grief at this point and it's just whatever but goddamn it sucks thinking about Star Wars these days. That shit was with me when I didn't have anything. When I couldn't afford anything else, didn't have internet or anything.

Attached: 1502438137528.jpg (800x1800, 357K)

It looks perfect you manlet scum.

>manlet scum

The irony.

Can nuwars haters get any more pathetic kek?

Attached: 2015-06-18-11_23_56-Star-Wars_-Episode-VIII-director-Rian-Johnson-teases-an-incredible-scene-on-Twit (492x669, 183K)

this is me user.
I had over 100+ action figures that I played with as a kid in my attic, not to sell or anything but so that when I eventually have kids, they could play with them as well, but after Last Jedi I sold them all on craiglist out of disgust.

Attached: 1528445342581.jpg (484x497, 35K)

based

sounds like rian did you a service

I'm honestly starting to think it's all a part of (((their)))) plan to redesign beauty standards. I laughed when the film came out and now it looks like the perfect male form to me. Driver looked like a goblin before and now I look at him as a chad.

I know this exact feel. Now I can't bring myself to get into anything else. Not for more than a decade anyway, any longer and the chances of it being ruined become greater so you might as well bail early.

Abandon all hope. You'll be hurt less.

Have you ever though that maybe you just grew up?

man the hapa's are acting crazy today

and how shit the internet is under zoomer reign

I grew up a long time ago but I still enjoyed Star Wars. You don't stop enjoying things when you grow up but sometimes shit changes. Star Wars was good for me for decades, then in like three or four years it hit a wall hard.

There are other things I still enjoy that I have enjoyed for as long or longer, they just haven't been shit on like SW.

I dunno, I was heavily into Godzilla and JP growing up as well, and even now with the recent meh additions to the franchises, I still like the IPs.
I'm not disgusted with either of them because they weren't raped to the extent that I think SW was.

How could they do that to Super Sonico

He cute

Attached: attention-world-adam-driver-has-always-been-hot-a-2-9075-1513622565-1_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 43K)

Well I didn't do it. If it makes you feel better I bought two Sonico Figmas and keep them nice and room temperature.

Imagine being such a faggot that you think men should have slim waists.