Untitled

Attached: 67886446_3482204191797055_2490817492486717440_n.jpg (713x616, 26K)

I can't even imagine what it's like to have someone love me.

I don’t get it, in high school and college I had no problem getting friends/relationships. But now that I’m out of that environment, it’s like I can’t fucking connect with other people.

Same here, we can be friends user

Sometimes I forget that sex is something that actually happens outside of movies.

There are literally millions of people having IRL sex right now.

Yeah.. same man

I wish we could be friends, I’m able to really express myself on the internet, but what am I supposed to do in person, go to the bar and ask people “will you be my friend?”

>Last night I dreamt
>That somebody loved me
>No hope, no harm
>Just another false alarm

Attached: why.jpg (363x484, 27K)

That's a sign of the times. Everyone is hypersocialized. If you're lucky enough to have good friends before the smart phone age those are your only and best friends now.

because u dont "have a life" dude, it's automatic in school cause you all have to be there.. get real hobbies that require u to go out, like volunteering

can i be your guy's friends as well?

nice trips but ur delusional, stop projecting ur personality disorders on everyone else

Attached: 1531828175076.png (960x958, 108K)

Imagine loving someone, but realizing they never loved you.

It’s actually the opposite. This entire era of communication that we live in is entirely paradoxical. We have access to people at the tip of our fingertips now but we’re more lonely than ever. Rates of sex is declining, relationships are declining, marriage is still dying. This social alienation is literally becoming the norm almost, especially for young men.

Yeah that’s a tough one, it’s hard for some people to relate well with others. Don’t be too hard on yourself but also examine what you could do better to get people interested in interacting with you. Start simple, how can you be a better conversationalist? Do you need to listen more and not just wait to talk? Do you interrupt a lot or negate what people say? Do you ask them questions about themselves and what they think or do you just talk about what you’re interested in? I know those are my weak areas so that’s why I listed them, maybe something in there is helpful to you.

>facebook tourist filename
Fuck off burdsarereal
or you'll meet the same fate as your last group

Can I get a quick rundown on this autism?

What does it feel like to hold hands with a girl, bros?

no

So just go join adult clubs and hope I don’t stand out and look like an idiot?

Girls hands feel like bags of sand

salty coins

Yes user

Ahh, yes, another amerishart who peaked in high school

stop posting this image made by a 15 year old girl

What is sex?

Attached: 1568951959257.jpg (713x689, 256K)