Time to settle this once and for all Yea Forums

Time to settle this once and for all Yea Forums

Attached: 3041EEEC-7290-44C8-96B7-2EEE0AC6C5B6.jpg (1124x1136, 244K)

Alvin

Theodore. Chubby girls aim to please.

Who the fuck gets their dick sucked next to their brother

Alvin

what does "getting head" feel like?

my g simon

Bags of sand

You are

Theodore
Alvin looks so unsatisfied and Simon looks like he's in horrible pain, while Theodore looks like he's in absolute bliss

not all that

feels like your dick is getting swallowed by the atlantic ocean but giving pleasure to your uretha with saliva.

Alvin.

Eyes are rolling into the back of his head and he has to grab onto the couch

These hood memes are fucking disgusting.

Attached: alabama.png (500x504, 327K)

I don’t like getting head for some reason, like 9/10 times it doesn’t do much for me, fucking and getting jerked off is way better.
Also, Alvin.

found the nerd

this

Attached: 1562211316984.jpg (750x743, 174K)

>He doesn't double team his mom with his brother

fag

I've never been able to cum from a BJ idk its more of a break for me

Salty milk and coins

Attached: 4F989440-DA28-4272-8B87-AD3B163485CB.jpg (750x763, 112K)

This. Fuck steve jobs for giving the hood the internet

Ok so my theory is that no one is getting the best head, rather, they are in different stages. Now, one my assume that, who ever reaches completion first (judging by the current stage depicted,) would be getting the best head. But alas, that is not the case. Good head does not depend on cumming quickly. If done right, the toppy will be just as good as before the sloppy.

Now, for my analysis.

Alvin is in the beginning stages, enjoying the bliss that is some quality dome. He is in utter shock, not expecting such feelings to be felt through his cock, which has since only felt the grasp of his soft, chipmunk hands

I won't put it lightly. Simon is cumming. Hard. Soaking up the pure euphoria of dopamine hitting his brain and nut hitting the back of her throat, he pays attention to nothing other than the moment, hence why his eyes are shut and his head is tilted back. He is living in this short moment - the male orgasm

Lastly, we have Theodore. Oh Ted... this is a tricky one. There are two possibilities:

1. She slurped on his chipmunk penis just right, and as a result, made him shudder flinch due to the overwhelming and unexpected, yet wonderful, sensation.

2. He nutted and she kept suckin. A rookie offense. Make no mistake, a lil sum'n after the cummin can be the cherry on top after some solid succ, but too much can be a crucial error. You see, the peen is extremely sensative after emptying ones balls, and it is difficult to tell if our rodent friend, theodore, is expressing discomfort or a powerful, enjoyable stimulus before he inevitably blows.

Virgins who never had a bj before pick A
People who had lots of bjs before pick B
Weirdos pick C

This shit is reddit as fuck

Jeanette
look at how much simon's concentrating on that pussy. alvin's looking over at theo having a seizure and is getting sloppy because he's thinking if he's got any narcan in his bathroom for that retard

use to be like that, but really it takes 2 for that to work.
She needs to be into it for it to get good,
Also she figured out that i love getting my nuts licked, sucked, and swallowed

based

Alvin is barely moving and Brittany is in mindbreak territory.

We survived an era where every popular song gets a chipmunk version.

Does the death grip supersede the "cum really fast because i'm a virgin" thing or does the death grip rule over all? asking for my grandfather

skrew this topic, this is now a norwood thread
who /type2/ ?

Attached: Norwood_Male_Pattern_Baldness_500x500.jpg (536x497, 56K)

That's because he's packin' a monster. Look how low she is in the bj pic.

Supercedes it. Anyone saying virgins nut fast is a turbo virgin who doesn’t even touch their phonos for cleaning