Films that made you cry?

Films that made you cry?

Attached: E5EB5541-E374-4B0C-9BA5-EB5B5D70E6FF.jpg (2000x1300, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/brad-pitt-is-ready-to-kick-masculinity-to-the-curb-we-have-to-redefine-it/2019/09/19/4448d9b4-da3d-11e9-ac63-3016711543fe_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That bad, huh?

Nah I had a couple beers and a bad relationship with my dad

Its great

>actors that are literally me

Remember: Have a martian negress (the peak of diversity) tell you to murder your father, travel through a pitch black lake, while holding onto an (umbilical) chord, and then get away with it scott free after murdering the crew of a spaceship and stealing it along with a nuclear warhead, simply because you smashed the fash. washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/brad-pitt-is-ready-to-kick-masculinity-to-the-curb-we-have-to-redefine-it/2019/09/19/4448d9b4-da3d-11e9-ac63-3016711543fe_story.html

Hey Brad what’s your beef with China?

He didn’t want to kill him just to confront him. The woman literally has no importance other than helping Pitt get to a ship. He knew about the plot to murder his dad earlier in the film. The program probably didn’t even report all the shit that happened and covered it up like the initial incident.

Their shits all retarded

>The woman literally has no importance
He is figuratively reborn after their interaction, are you just low IQ?

Not really he already had those thoughts earlier in the movie. He already made up his mind that he was going to finish the mission regardless. Sure the scene has a semblance of importance but if the scene was removed you’d still understand his journey. All her scene adds is “look symbolism and plot convenience”. The majority of the scenes have way more importance than that one. Did you actually watch the film?

are any of you actually aware that this movie was shaming people who sacrifice relationships for the greater good of mankind? its a slap in the face to those who go great lengths, no matter the sacrifice.

omg love you guys. imagine being delusional enough to think that this movie had any significance or figurative ANYTHING beyond being what it set out to be - a movie made for retarded hipsters

Based thread killing Autist

>muh autist
>bring on the next (you)

1 . was this good
3. doe he actually act like Gosling? Everyone keeps saying it

1. Yes it’s the first great James Gray film
3. No he out acts him. You can see his emotions boiling under the surface. There are moments where he lets his emotions show but those are only brief moments early on until later in the film. Gosling didn’t create that type of performance Peter Sellers did a masterclass in that type of acting in Being There

>Yes it’s the first great James Gray film
Two Lovers and The Immigrant are better than this.

neither of those movies are good and this one is his worst. he's a onions boy kike who believes that love transcends everything

No

Yes, family always comes first. It's the most important thing. Good message for childless millenial manchildren.

just came back from the kinoplex, what did i think of it lads

Attached: 15689734470363764126398893842111.jpg (4032x1960, 2.6M)

You tell us.

What was the crowd's reaction to the Joker trailer?
there wasn't one in my screening :(

Paris, Texas

Based

Attached: images (14).jpg (730x411, 25K)

fine, I'm going to watch this because of Yea Forums's recommendation

you better not fail me like RedLetterMedia with that shitty zombie movie starring a nigger

son of the sneed

Attached: 1565500210436.jpg (700x552, 40K)

amelie poulain the scene where the dude finds his childhood box always get's me immensly

Attached: 1560357697260.png (657x527, 31K)

Most focus grouped shitty copout ending imaginable.

>dude the universe is empty you are alone there is no god but uhh.. text your ex?

They're fucked up?