I won't date a woman unless she uses baby wipes after using the toilet

>I won't date a woman unless she uses baby wipes after using the toilet

Unironically what did he mean by this ?

Attached: Terrence_Howard.jpg (1953x2940, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jlmGJfii0u8
youtube.com/watch?v=aDIAmPR-Agk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he dont like ripe doo doo

this chimp is more civilized than i am, or he gay

He dont like stank pussy

white people are gross. They don't wash their legs in the shower or use a washcloth, and they walk around with crusty asses because they think toilet paper is good enough.

Shit residue remains after wiping with tissue paper. There two effective ways to have a clean anus. Take a shower or use disposable wipes. Females are nasty and lazy. They hardly wipe properly after taking a piss let alone a big ass shit.

1x1=2
What did he mean by THIS?
Hey now, I do wash my crack.

Admittedly the coarse hair and foul odor naturally secreted by black people has led them to develop more disciplined hair and skin care routines.

I forgot to mention that white people don't use moisturizer or lotion either. Well mostly dudes don't. White people do get ashy too, it's just not as easy to see.

Holy fucking based.

He like to eat ass but he needs it to be kino first.

Based. The fact that just wiping until you dont see shit on the paper anymore is the norm is insane. Would you have the same standard if you got shit on your hands? I took the wetwipepill when I was still a teenager and I would never go back.

i like it when a woman has a stinky pussy thb

I use wet wipes then toilet paper. Gotta be sure I don't get any dingleberries.

youtube.com/watch?v=jlmGJfii0u8
why black guys so obsessed with this?

youtube.com/watch?v=aDIAmPR-Agk

gross

vegetarians don't have vag smell

I do a hand stand in the shower. wiping doesn't really work

He likes men

He is a legitimate retard.

But black people can't grow body hair

i dont wipe at all anymore, i eat really healthy food so i have all wipeless shits now

wipelets unironically don't know this feel

lol do people run away in disgust with fingers plugging their noses everytime you walk in a room? youre walking around with a shitty ass dude, god damn nasty motherfucker

The best way is to use one piece of toilet paper to clean the worst shit. Then wash it with a hose. Much better than wiping until it starts bleeding like I had to do before I took the /bidet/-pill

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T FLUSH BABY WIPES DOWN THE TOILET! YOU'LL CLOG THE PIPES!

Attached: tr.png (231x218, 18K)

i stopped buying toilet paper and now just save all my shits before the shower and wash out my filthy asshole there, it saves paper and gives you a cleaner asshole

He likes to eat feces like a fucking faggot.

I go with the buttplug. I plug up for a couple days and then when I cant hold it any longer I blow it out. The velocity is so fierce that there is no residue to be wiped. It's much more convenient environmentally friendly.

copying redd foxx?

nigga got a mirco dick thats why

have you never taken a clean shit? they probably run from you because you are an unfit nasty manchild

nobody wants to date a dumb nigga that thinks 1+1!=2. he also went on Conan and lied about having degrees that don't even exist

>buying wet wipes instead of just using the bidet for basically free
Ahh yes goyim please buy more of my pre-wettened wipes it's so much better

Attached: this otter is jewish.jpg (638x827, 129K)

>too poor to own home
>rent apartment
>use baby wipes
>clog pipes
>move every 3 years
>no repercussions ever

muwahahaha

t. Joker

Baby wipe here, I'd rather be used on a domesticated buffalo's anus than picked up by a nigger.

>paying for the water jew

shiggy my niggy

He ironically means he loves STDs and anal yeast as the chemicals in wipes obliterate the good bacteria as well as the bad. Baby wipes should only be used on babies, adults are clean enough with regular showers, and the anus/genitals only require plain water and gentle patting dry.

You need to lay off Twitter, it’s rotting your brain like crack.

Vegetarians smell worse than everyone but vegans