Reminder this actually happened IRL

Reminder this actually happened IRL

Attached: hadashinogen14.jpg (400x307, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Decade_(Japan)
jonmcnaughton.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah and it was based

based

lol no it didn't

what we actually did was level 2 cities with crude nuclear weapons, setting in motion a chain of events that would turn japan into an economic superpower.

lol

Clearly it didn't because life doesn't look (or behave) like your stupid cartoons. Grow up

>nuke japan
>this happens
yeah im thinking this is a good timeline

Attached: 1558586420157.jpg (959x531, 213K)

Yes, Sherman burning Atlanta was uncalled for.

elusive Japhogs

9/11 was even more based.

Japan was fine until the nukes wore off and they banned junior idols

why are so few JP lactation kinos about thicc girls

The fire bombing of Tokyo was honestly worse than the nukings were. When you read first person account of the fire bombing of Tokyo shit sounds so much more horrifying by contrast.

Let's nuke the U.S. and have them get junior idols then.

Reminded that they deserved that for what they did in China

they banned junior idols??

the whole world is cracking down on innocent pictures of little girls. fuck this gay earth.

but american girls are ugly

Japan was in the wrong and deserved the nukes.
Even ignoring their vile barbarism they were wrong the moment they took up arms against God's chosen nation of freedom America. For that, they burned.
Imagine being judged in front of St. Peter and and attacking a fucking angel and then when you got annihilated, complaining about it.
You can no more defeat America than Lucifer could take heaven.

Attached: america-jesus.jpg (1280x864, 289K)

>rape asia
>bayonet babies
>B-B-B-BUT WE WUZ NUKED!!!!
fuck off

Yeah and it needs to happen again and again and again until entire insect hive is glass

based and Kuomintangpilled
1936 never4get

You were ok before you got all weird about it.

But yeah fuck feudal Japan and all their bullshit and their lack of regard for life.

How did Vietnam do it then?

t. Wu Chang

The titties second from left good lord.

honestly a pair of nuclear bitchslaps were probably the healthiest thing the japanese culture has ever experienced, the one thing they absolutely needed was a healthy dose of humility, and being beaten without a single enemy soldier setting foot on your mainland is pretty humbling.

DUDE

Because North Vietnam was the good guy

>God's chosen nation of freedom America.
>The country committed to turning the world into a dystopian hellhole of sin
Even your "conservatives" force African countries to allow globohomo or have what little economies they possess utterly destroyed.

Reminder 2 nukes wasnt enough to justify the war crimes commited by Japan.

*poing*

What? Europe and China fuck over Africa, quit blaming us.

China isn't the country forcing Africans to tolerate walking, whining petri dishes.

That's what he is saying you fucking retard.

>As expected of our friends!
>“USA! USA!”
>“They’re so handsome. It’s like a movie, really.”
>“I could cry. We’re truly grateful, America!”
>“Sorry we were so hard-hearted. It seems America was our only friend after all.”
>“They are really used to this stuff, aren’t they?”
>“They really are tool cool. What is this sense of security I feel…”
>“Please make Japan a state.”
>“Guys who have seen actual combat are in a different class.”
>“They are heroes, seriously.”
>“As expected of our master! Japan will remain by your side as your Pochi forever!”
>“Rather than seeing our government’s incomprehensible press conferences, seeing the US army on the ground is much more reassuring.”
>“The SDF isn’t bad, but seeing this you can really tell how badly Japanese lack decisiveness.”
>“I got wet when I saw this on the news. America can have me any time!”
>“They seriously look too cool! USA!! USA!! USA!! USA!!”
>“The USA is truly Japan’s ally!”
>“If God made the world into a feature film America would be the protagonist.”
>“Americans may be stupidly optimistic but they are certainly brave and believe in justice.”
>"It’s amusing that we can rely on another nation’s armed forces more than we can our own government…”
> “I cried!”

Attached: americaa.jpg (468x1550, 133K)

>>“I got wet when I saw this on the news. America can have me any time!”
I must rent a boat immediately

It's almost certainly a meme. Unless you're already sexy and chad the Japanese qts don't want anything to do with you.

I must cancel my boat rental immediately

Lmao christcuck seethe

Attached: 1564364051678.webm (540x540, 2.92M)

start shit get hit

whats going on here

>AT T'END OF THE DAY JEREMY-SAN

LOL

Imagine the level of hubris to believe that they could pull some sneak attack on a continental industrial power and it wouldn't immediately push their shit in. Hitler must have been pissed lol

reminder the Japanese literally raped and skewered babies for entertainment
reminder the Japanese did this to aryan whites and Hitler did nothing to stop it

Did all people's eyeballs go flying out? I thought it was only when you were randomly facing the direction of the blast.

Attached: 1567875011112.jpg (780x1170, 155K)

>NOOOO BRADU PITTU PREASE

Nope I think a fucking nuke is way more based. I'm willing to bet money way more innocent children died here than in fucking 9/11. Just a bunch of boomers died in 911.

Imagine believing that you won a war only to have that enemy dominate your automotive industry and infect your children with degenerate cartoons LMAO

Hey, it's AWWWWWRIGHT
*has oldfriend cred*

>either get nuked or die for the emperor when the Russians/Americans make landfall

I don't feel bad that they got nuked. I do feel a little bad that civilians were expected to commit sudoku for a cowardly manlet.

Yeah. Considering the Japanese planned to bomb the US with plague carrying fleas a month later just be glad you got in first

Japs aren't the ones who infected America, and they're not the ones using media to ruin its children.

They blew it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Decade_(Japan)

I have to give the Japanese props for trying at least as they knew deep down they would 100% lose if the war dragged on. Logistically Pearl Harbor is an extreme risk that has a million ways to go catastrophically wrong so they didn't do to bad even if they only a sunk a couple old battleships

Nice cope, faggot.

I would fuck all of them and cum inside them

Yes I'm black fuck you

Fat angels was a decent group

>tfw you just know that none of them have an ass
Feels not so good, girl.

bros... I think I'm in love

This. Japan recovered and flourished. The United States is still reeling from the trauma of 911. Americans are so fucked up they willingly elected a nigger and later an orange-skinned moron.

Absolutely hilarious that so many Americans have the audacity to talk shit in this thread LMAO

I actually saw a bangbros video where a japanese girl fucks herself with a dildo shaped like a nuke. was really awkward to fap to.

>i-it was justified b-because otherwise a conventional war would go on
How the fuck do you brainlets not realize this logic could justify any nuke use. If India drops a nuke on pakis tomorrow they can go "it helped prevent thousands of deaths in Kashmir, it's sad but it ended a bloody war" and retards will have nothing to say other than the usual "it's okay when we do it".

America was never allowed to recover. Constant social manipulation by the media keeps it in a spiraling collective psychosis.

America isn't being killed by trauma. Nobody cares about 9/11 or terrorism anymore. It's being killed by the fact that it barely even has any Americans in it anymore.

>Japanese literally had conceived Operation Ketsugō to arm their civilians to prevent invasion

The only brainlet here is you, you poojeet/paki obsessed retard.

this

act like animals and then whine post war. USA so bad. We were just more sophisticated with our ruthlessness, don’t act like for a second that if Japan had nukes and we didn’t that they wouldn’t level our cities when they were flying kamikaze jets. They probably would have rode them like Dr. Strangelove

yeeeeeeeeee

What a great thread!

Attached: hiroshima-detroit.jpg (447x470, 88K)

pito

Imagine that enemy having one of the lowest birth rates in the world and being world renowned for being degenerates and creeps. What a victory

>rape numerous countries around the globe
>bomb women and babies
>B-B-B-BUT 9/11!!!

story?

Japan is genuinely overpopulated, unlike Western nations. A low birth rate isn't a bad thing. And in 100 years Japan will still exist and still be Japanese.

As was 9/11
We need another big event to happen
Its been boring as fuck since 2001

Cringe Chapo listener. Let me guess; you think Assad dindu nuffin?

Based, those bloodthirsty and arrogant Japs deserved to be vaporized.

>Japs aren't the ones who infected America, and they're not the ones using media to ruin its children.
Just lmao. They have been pushing cancer for decades

Attached: ll-cricket-12-10-24-catgirl-medium-why-trans-catgirl-culture-61562415.png (500x1041, 182K)

>Japs got billions to rebuild Hiroshima
>America let corporations literally ass fuck Detroit
>The "funds" Detroit got mostly went to corporations who moved to Mexico and Asia
lmao

The asian guy said his favourite actor was Bruce Lee.

need more nukes

Detroit is the way it is because of its demographics. No amount of money can fix it.

Supposedly he was trying to leave without paying for his beer and the dude wrapped around his leg is the bartender trying to stop him.

And they not only survived but are now kicking your ass in the automotive world while your neighbor's kids are watching degenerate cartoons. How's that cope holding up now, you salty bitch?

Why are wh*te bois and niggers so easy to troll? Yea Forums has several anti-Asian threads up. Oh yeah, that'll stop Asians from dominating the world ROFLMAO

>massacre and torture civilians and POW’s
>get nuked
>We dindu nuffin, we wuz gud boiz!

t. Tenda Spencer

Attached: C9DC8936-739D-4889-8EB3-D98A6D212615.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

nice

>w..we can't flourish because our media
Fuck off

Good

Japan isn't "kicking America's ass". It's just waiting for America to finish committing suicide, which won't be long now.

imagine them giving you a nice spitty paizuri
based inward. you get a robert pass

Well props to the bartender for stepping up to what looks like a dangerous guy

Oh yes, le supreme intellect of the polfag

Now all of East Asia gets to be on even footing when it comes to bitching and moaning about shit that happened decades ago
>REEEEEEEEEEE MUH COMFORT WOMEN
>REEEEEEEEEEE MUH NANKING MASSACRE
>REEEEEEEEEEE MY NUKES

What a mess. Fun to watch, though. The korea/japan/china shit flinging makes it all worthwhile.

Attached: 1568083386595.gif (244x180, 868K)

Attached: stufftoblowyourmind-23-2014-07-HPL1.jpg (907x612, 149K)

Yup yup yup yup lets say fuck you to centuries of economic study and decades of modern economic theory simply because le niggers. Brilliant, we should loan Japan more money while we are at it!

Who could have made that image?
jonmcnaughton.com/
Everything on that fucking site...

either you're being disingenuous or genuinely ignorant of the power that the culture industry and infotainment big holders have over mind of the average person

japan flourished for a few scant decades but it's currently withering

Is the empire of Japan the greatest combatant ever to face the USA in battle?
Some competitors
>a small fraction of the wehrmacht
>Vietnamese dirt farmers
>the Taliban
>North Korea
>Osama bin Laden

Coveniently forgetting the British Canadians who were the only successful invaders and burnt the white house down

Hitler was stupid enough to declare war on the US when he 100% didn't have to.

>Is the empire of Japan the greatest combatant ever to face the USA in battle?
Japan got wrecked even though they played dirty. Canada and Vietnam are the most worthy adversaries

Which cartoon?

Attached: barefoot gen.webm (448x320, 2.95M)

Dibs on #6

Attached: 1568354066532.jpg (294x480, 42K)

Tbf they probably don't teach that in American "school"

They would have gone to war with him regardless. Chaim demanded it.

I like how the pleasingly chubby one in the yellow one piece on the far right is thinking to herself "I don't really fit in with these girls but a gig is a gig".

I mean this is some pretty god damn kino animation

cope

British Canadians were stalemated with the US in the Great Lakes region. Britain wrapped up with Napoleon and sent troops across the pond. They were the ones who burnt down the White House.

Gonna need some sauce here senpai

Japan has never once apologized for the atrocities they committed during the war, they've always found a way around it.

America didn't want to. We weren't about to pre-emptively drag ourselves into Big Stupid European Conflict 2 and already had the Japanese to deal with.

America isn't run by Americans and wasn't run by Americans even then, so what does it matter?

he saw him looking at loli pedo anime shit on his phone and followed him in the anime shop to beat his ass

muhfuggin bix nood

A communist occupation was something the imperial entity would not survive, so I think the Japanese realized that the time to surrender was then and done, before Soviet troops landed. If the only threat was the Americans, I think the Japanese would have easily stalled for weeks.
They got it easy after all the shit they did though....

>Japan has never once apologized for the atrocities they committed during the war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan

To be honest Japaneses were just acting like British and their imperialism, basically copying them.

Should communism would have been better for Japan actually?

70,000 People being killed in less than a minute is way cooler than 2,000 over the course of several days

Our main character stares intently at his mother's vagina.

Attached: rftgdhyjukk.png (1442x1080, 964K)

Because the government didn't want to fucking collapse overnight. America was highly adverse to war adventurism back then, Congress still had to declare war, and doing so without any justification past "those fucking Nazis" meant bye bye political career forever.

Stay mad europoors

The Soviets had no way to ferry their troops to Japan and even if they did had zero experience with amphibious landings. America was the best at those and they were still a logistical nightmare. Soviet land invasion was a non factor.

>They got it easy after all the shit they did though....

Thank MacArthur.
Though to be honest he was probably right in the assumption that the insect hivemind of the Japanese at the time couldn't bear the burden of their precious Emperor getting ass raped and sent to the gallows.

goddammit you cuck fetishist i'm not showing you my big black cock

it's 8 inches and thick, use your imagination faggot

They apologize for just about everything else except the war as far as I see. They should be making that to the allied nations.

This. The "well actually Russia made Japan surrender" meme has no serious historical basis, it's just something Zinnites say because they want to find a way to make the U.S. look bad

>Canada
African tier. The naval battles were ok but nothing compared to the Pacific. After that it's basically Tecumseh and some defensible geography.

>unlike Western nations
Western nations are overpopulated though and they were 100 years ago too

>you think Assad dindu nuffin?
Holy shit user, I guess don't! That probably means we should support and train literal civilian beheading terrorist cells as his replacement, right?

>And in 100 years Japan will still exist and still be Japanese.
They've already been fucked by the west

North Vietnam won because the U.S. refused to actually invaded the country they were fighting against. Monumentally stupid but I guess the VK get credit for making occupying South Vietnam enough of a hassle that the Americans eventually left

Japan is based for humiliating the British at Singapore and capturing 100,000 sepoys.

Also this. The Japanese did not fear the Soviets like people think and the explanation for that is three simple words- Battle of Tsushima.

Now now, they did do well in WW1 and no one should downplay that achievement.

Though it is pretty funny that Britain knew the industrialized Civil War-era North would absolutely curbstomp British Canada if they said North decided to invade again, since the Brits did side with the South. To avoid that, and because the Canucks were asking for it at the time, Britain granted them independence.

Based Islamists > some gay ass eye doctor who doesn't know how to keep a country together and had to become Russia's bitch to stay in power

Kek Absolutely based

Huh, really makes you think

Attached: 1568652902565.webm (1280x720, 964K)

Let me guess, a mutt?

kek

Wouldn't go that far.
It's true that by late 1945 the hope of the Japanese High Command was to try and lobby the Soviets to step in as a mediator between themselves and America to secure a negotiated peace that let them keep some of their possessions, Soviet entry into the war totally dashed the last shred of hope Japan had at any better outcome than unconditional surrender.

it's also true that if the bombing of cities was seen as intolerable they would have surrendered far earlier when it was obvious the Americans could bomb the home islands with total impunity. Why the nuclear bombs would suddenly 'end' the war by the time when all of their cities were already flattened and worthless as targets makes little sense.

everyone is over the 9/11 trauma. people today don't give that much of shit, many young people don't even remember it. what we're dealing with to this day is the reaction the government and boomers had. just invading the middle of nowhere for no reason, spying on people for no reason, etc. people say "never forget 9/11", I say "never forget the retarded response, and what they did because of 9/11"

I was referring to 1812 Canada.

Pretty typical result when you swear to fight to the last man woman and child. Turns out many men women and children die. Sometimes it's wise to exercise the better part of valor.

Stockholm syndrome claims another victim. Bet if Assad raped your mom you'd respect him.

>japhogs
Imagine

>this whole post
It's like you think the response to 9/11 was organic and not a preconceived agenda waiting for an excuse

Attached: 1542495390275.jpg (670x503, 31K)

By losing 16% of its fucking population lmfao.

Because the Japanese realized that once America ran out of cities to burn, they wouldn't need to invade to force total surrender. They could just glass the whole island and be done with it. The Japanese understood fire that burnt down cities. That wasn't a shock. That happened enough already. The pure undiluted power at America's fingertips was the big wakeup call that they could not possibly win on any level.

>Pretty typical result when you want to test out your shiny new technology and viscerally prove to the world that your nuclear bombs are devastating.
FTFY. Not that Americans are evil or anything, but it was hardly justified.

Ehh, what were the alternatives?

>inevitably catestrophic land invasion
Or
>two more cities bombed but this time it's scarier
Not justified my ass. Only a total moron would have taken option one.

taking out an entire city with 1 bomb is a different ball game though

No they don't get credit.
That user is an idiot and Vietnam doesn't crack the top 3. Just the usual difficulties of occupying a hostile foreign country.

1. Dixie
2. Japan
3. Korea

max par, lad.

Attached: 1545095643622.png (1000x1000, 176K)

That is how you pacify people I guess

Based on what?

famous last words: sneed

>but it was hardly justified.
You're wrong about that. It was wholly justified, but maybe not necessary. There was a great amount of unrest within Japan over its leadership but when you're in total war with over 300million dead you tend to not have much patience left. Japan was beyond retarded.

>Have soldiers fight war for a while longer to an inevitable victory.
>Horrifically murder hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians with death waves
Even if some soldiers lives were saved by ending the war earlier, how dos that justify that many civilian deaths?
Would you still be justifying it if it had been American soldiers marching in and killing innocents by rifle squad?

This is not a convincing case.
1945 atomic bombs could not "glass the whole island", nor were the Japanese leaders under any impression that they could. They were also aware of the feasibility of atomic weapons and even had their own nuclear weapons program at one time, making it unlikely they were just so totally awed by the weapons they had to surrender. Effectively, atomic weapons were only useful at leveling big static targets (like cities), and this was a point in the war where there were no more cities left to level. Against an insurgency which is spread-out and entrenched, atomic weapons would have practically been less useful than conventional weapons because of the fall-out blowing back on your own troops.

It was already long known to the Japanese leaders that they "could not possibly win". The gameplan was to secure a negotiated peace via the soviets. When the Soviets declared hostilities, their opportunity to "win" was over.

>justify

What are you, stupid? Its war. You win and then let faggoty bitches like you whine about justifications.

>its another "ethical debate of atomic weaponry on Yea Forums" episode
Look up Unit 731

>justify that many civilian deaths?
You're a fucking retard. Go research "Total War" then be embarrassed that you arent even smart enough for a fucking non-history centric board on Yea Forums. What a fucking retard.

>Even if some soldiers lives were saved by ending the war earlier, how dos that justify that many civilian deaths?

You do know that if an invasion happened those civilians would've been turned into combatants, right? Every able bodied man, woman, and child was expected to take up arms and fight to the bitter end. The Imperial Army already pressed civilians into service in Okinawa and they were prepared to do it again if Operation Downfall actually had occurred.

I want to be in the slampig orgy.

Bottom right is genuinely hot. Would still slam blue too

Google searches are heavily personalized so the guy who made the image is likely a faggot

Attached: fp.png (205x177, 103K)

>British Canadians
Fuck off leaf

Attached: D3vST9h_d.jpg (640x1486, 107K)

You do realize nobody behind the decision to launch the bombs cared about that right?
The ONLY reason the bombs were used was for the US to flex at the Soviets

>1945 atomic bombs could not "glass the whole island", nor were the Japanese leaders under any impression that they could.
Zero reason to believe this. In fact, due to a botched torture session on a captured American pilot, they thought the US had plenty more when the guy threw out a high but believable number, thanks to their now first-hand knowledge of American industrial power. Further, no, they did not understand the sheer power of a nuke, nor the tactical implications beforehand. Los Alamos didn't understand till Trinity went off, so the laughable Japanese program sure as hell didn't prep the leadership for that scale of sheer firepower. Up till then it was just numbers they didn't take seriously enough to throw anywhere near adequate effort toward making reality. Then a city disappeared. Then another one, and whatever delusions they were running on broke. At least for the Emperor. Reminder that the Army seriously wanted to keep going post Nagasaki and Manchuria.

I'm sure you have proof of this.

flexing on the world was a very small goal. The main goals were to make Japan understand that they are NOT going to dictate the terms of their surrender, and to see what the atom bomb could actually do. Civilian "casualties" are not a concern in Total War situations since they are part of the war machine. The lesson is to not cause total war situations.

Read a book, dipshit.

Japan had their own nuclear program, they knew exactly what a nuclear bomb was when they dropped they just hadn't perfected their own.
They were also testing bioweapons.
If you think the Japs wouldn't have done the same thing to the allies given the chance you're delusional.

no, quite the opposite. but the boomers waiving their flags didn't know that. and none of it wouldn't have been able to occur if they didn't have something like 9/11.

Look up literally anything on the growing tensions between the US and Russia at the end of the war, the nuclear arms race and the start of the Cold War

The bombs were primarily a display of power and deterrent

So not even a scrap of evidence. Not surprised.

if japan had won would we still have had anime

George Washington and the rest of the founders were Satan worshiping Freemasons. Reminder that America has been truly fucked since the very beginning.

>primarily
The key word, less absolute than "only" and yet still wrong. The more pressing concern was forcing total Japanese surrender.

>Further, no, they did not understand the sheer power of a nuke, nor the tactical implications beforehand
They had two first-hand examples - enough to know the island couldn't be 'glassed even if they had 200 bombs. And the "tactical implications" are obvious; they're giant, unwieldy and have to be dropped by a plane. If the destruction of cities was a top concern for the Japanese leaders they would have surrendered long before the nukes were dropped. Hiroshima & Nagasaki could have been even more thoroughly destroyed by conventional bombs. The fact that it only took "one bomb" doesn't change the strategic calculus if you've already decided that the war effort could continue without cities (like they had).

They understood what it was. They also had no practical first-hand experience with it up to that point. The Los Alamos scientists were horrified at what they'd unleashed after the Trinity test. Up till then the mood had been downright celebratory.

wtf i thought nips took care of their bodies

Thousands of innocent children were burned alive by the """""good guys"""""

>ONLY reason

Never heard of "two birds, one stone"?
Experience at Okinawa already told the US that Japan would be willing to fight to the very last man. Invasion would be costly. I would believe flexing on the soviets were the "ONLY reason" if Japan had surrendered and the US decided to drop the bombs anyways.
The Japanese literally set themselves up as the perfect target with their suicidal militarism.

No and the world would be a utopia

The war wouldn't continue because realistically they would all starve to death. The Army leadership was not looking at anything realistically, for sure. The rest of the leadership knew that any last stand Resistance was idiotic regardless. The psychological power of the bombs was immense because nothing like it had ever been experienced. It was rubbed in their faces that America had ALL the cards.

Read a book, dipshit.

Okay, fair play who are we to know the true priorities for sure.
At least one thing is for certain, we'll never really know what justification the top brass were thinking with at the time, and theres probably so much we'll never know about that influenced the decision.

Meanwhile, America was crying with all the soldiers it sent out just to accomplish NOTHING.

tell me about it, we would be living in anime and everyone would get a lgf

None of these things have citations. You're spewing bullshit.

>th-they deserve it
America did not care an iota about the Chinese being raped and experimented upon, let's get real here.

movie for this feel?

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (636x510, 37K)

This discounts why Japan was still in the war at this point to begin with - the fact that they still held overseas possessions many times the size of Japan itself. It was these territories they wished to keep and the only way they could guarantee possession was by a negotiated peace (as opposed to an unconditional surrender). Their hope for a negotiated peace hinged entirely on lobbying the Soviet Union as a balance against America's overwhelming military superiority to their own. So until the Soviets declared war and overran Manchuria there still seemed to be something worth fighting for.

Nothing in the entire thread has citations, retard. This is Yea Forums not jstor

lmfao suuuure you intentionally left without closing the deal
you were only pretending to be retarded loooool

Attached: Vietnam_war_memorial_cropped620x370.jpg (1024x612, 430K)

this has more to do with mudslimes naming all their kids the same, rather than there being an abundance of mudslimes.

>Nothing in the entire thread has citations, retard.
So you admit you have no citations, retard.

>lmfao my son died for nothing loool yooooloooo
lmfao COPE

Attached: education_2.jpg (955x500, 144K)

>top female names are Jews
>top male names are Muslims

And Murrica thinks it rules the world? lmao

Attached: America Talking about Other Countries.png (446x490, 21K)

inb4 it was all the hippies' fault

Attached: 19680810_20_Anti-War_March-1800x830.jpg (1800x830, 209K)

>aha you failed to meet my arbitrary scholarly requirement on your post that nobody in the thread, including myself, has matched, guess you lose
lol get out of here nigger. do you pester people in real life to 'cite their sources' in casual conversations? maybe reddit is more your style

Man, it totally sucks how Japan was this perfect peaceful paradise where everyone was nice and nothing bad ever happened until mean old America decided to nuke them for completely arbitrary and unjustifiable reasons.

White fatties are better.
Azn MALE fatties on the other hand

Attached: 1483862721708.jpg (540x572, 103K)

>he wants academic quality work for free when nobody will even bother to read or acknowledge it

You are the only retard here. Do your own research unless you want to start paying some fucking money for it.

Attached: source-s-dude-trust-me-5136382.png (500x488, 16K)

>In keeping with the custom of a new government declaring its purposes, following the May meetings the Army staff produced a document, "The Fundamental Policy to Be Followed Henceforth in the Conduct of the War," which stated that the Japanese people would fight to extinction rather than surrender.
>OH NO WE'RE BEING FOUGHT TO EXTINCTION HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING TO US

Japan's funny.

I dont give a damn whether you learn a thing or not. Your pathetic education is your own fault, not ours. You could die in a ditch right now for all I give a shit about you and your learning.

the emperor had already the papers for suddender on hand
the nukes were dropped to scare russia you retard

>We

Attached: man of laugh 4.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

daily reminder the story is an autobiography