Warwick Davis is not a man because that would imply that he is human and not some growth that spawned on the side of a...

Warwick Davis is not a man because that would imply that he is human and not some growth that spawned on the side of a drainpipe. He is a ghastly creature that deserves death by ass kicking. Imagine feeling his head collapse under your regular human sized foot. Far out man. What’s with his kids anyway? His daughter is a bug eyed mutant. Straight from the lab with that one. I imagine she just babbles incoherent nonsense all day. Put the bitch down. And his son? Oh my fucking lord his voice. I want to zap him with stun guns until he stops working. Maybe pour chemicals on his bobble-head until he looks like The Fly. It’s for the best. Worst of all he married a barnyard pig which is not only against the law but also humiliating because it’s taller than him.

Attached: 369AB703-A629-4882-B611-AC65CD4F051B.jpg (736x980, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4_TIe_k0mjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yuck what a gross nidfet

it'd be great to lock him in a room there's a key on a shelf that's just barely out of his jumping reach

What about that lil fella that plays tyrone lannisha or whatever the hell his name is?

hes tall enough to matter.

midge.

good post

Warwick Davis is like a dog for people who wouldn't ordinarily want to kick a dog. Except breeding should have been absolutely off limits from the start. Also if I ever saw him squatting in the streets, dropping fun-size logs, the disgust and rage within me would surely result in his parasitic head-facsimile being thoroughly removed from it's vehicle.

Imagine applying a rope to his dress and pulling him up a good metre or two. You could treat him like a pinata on a kids birthday. It would be the hit - a screaming and kicking pinata. Due to his short size he couldn't really cause you or a child, incase you really would want to use him as a birthday party gag, a real harm harm with his puny kicks. Best thing is nobody would suspect a thing. Who would believe a man of such short stature and a face of a beast you would normally hear about in myth could even exist? Sure, the fact that no candy would come out at a certain point of beating could prove tricky but I am sure there is some way to work around it.

Attached: warwick raped.jpg (1366x800, 190K)

You just made the biggest mistake of your life, pal.

Attached: madmidge.jpg (768x1024, 127K)

No Warwick, you're supposed to eat those blueberries, not throw them.

LOOK OUT HE'S GOT AN ATOM!

How far do you think he can throw these before they drop on the floor?

You wake up at 8am; in a haze you glance towards the open door you swear had been shut the night before. Looking down you see a short toad of a man, Warwick Davis, giving his most smug grin. You're alone in the house, just you and Warwick Davis.
What do you do?

Warwick I'm just gonna catch those blueberries in my mouth, are you gonna feed me to death? My stomach can handle a few blueberries

pick him up by the scruff of his neck and fling him into the ceiling fan

Good thing I don't take off my steel-toed boots before going to bed.

youtu.be/4_TIe_k0mjI

Attached: 8BEF1838-1596-4B91-8E0B-B890B53B35F2.jpg (540x720, 29K)

Amazing

Attached: raughs.gif (480x368, 880K)

it hurts my sides

Attached: 1562416555864.jpg (494x484, 22K)

Back in the late 2000's I used to go to a bar that would keep a midget in a cage at the end of the bar, and on every hour they'd let him out and walk down the bar with a bottle of liquor pouring shots into everyone's mouths. It was a riot.

top kek that's fucking based

What don't I do? That is the question

just when you think niggers are the bottom dregs of society this midge shows up to make you question your racial judgement