MOMMY NO!

MOMMY NO!

youtu.be/__sI77fl7ck

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-000145_Twitter.jpg (1394x846, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGEuRb19L0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

raycis AND whamen hatin'? now I must watch it

Talk about a fall from Grace!

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

when did Grace become so woke?

Racist: Brown people do bad things that they never do in real life, "white" guy does good things that they never do in real life
Misogynistic: Untrained women aren't as skilled in combat or as physically strong as veteran green beret male protagonist
Hard-hitting criticism

This!
/ourmovie/ confirmed!

Attached: grace.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

Yuck!
I can smell the tuna roastbeef all the way here.

Attached: 8C9EC4BA-16F3-44CE-B005-CF2313F6D677.jpg (863x1564, 654K)

thats a boy

Attached: what.png (359x188, 19K)

Nope.

Attached: 032CC62A-D07B-4F14-BD35-F7BD125929EB.jpg (2455x1637, 722K)

>white women
oof

>de-evolving
whew

Attached: trilobite.jpg (2000x1332, 1.65M)

Post his mcu and tlj reviews.

I thought she had good taste. Could it be that this movie actually IS racist and misogynistic?

I've never seen this woman's videos before but she seems pretty retarded. Her saying that black heart line was racist is a fucking huge reach. Damn, that's stupid, wew.

And she uses too much hair spray, the 80's were over 30 years ago.

Fucking kek

Oh carlos

Nailed it

literally a coping incel.

lmao

>this is after hours in front of a professional makeup artist

>a whole 90 minute action film and LITERALLY ZERO quips? What year is this?
>I didn't get it, nor have I seen any of the other movies in the series.
>why isn't this movie for me RREEEEEEEEEE!

There is absolutely no reason to listen to whores.

Attached: wu-thang.gif (357x400, 122K)

god damn

>de-evolving
if only there was a word for this

Literally Wu

Hyphenated words make me feel like I got the big brains!

>the fat, old and retarded version of Jenny Nicholson proves once again just how retarded she is
There's a shocker!

Attached: Throwing Up Her Hood.jpg (658x987, 372K)

no way that's her.

The word you're looking for is "devolving"

That's not her you faker.

>walking holes thinking their opinions mean shit
kek this is a film women will never understand.

I would never listen to a woman for anything involving entertainment. The shit women like is awful. Movies, music, shows they have the worst taste in everything.

I'm usually not one for paying attention to petty idpol retards on either side, but lately every time I see some twitterally who or tomato critic espouse "woke" views it's been an accurate reverse barometer for how great the movie ends up actually being.

My gf (female) has really good taste in cute clothing.

She's right. It looks like a shitty Steven Segal movie. If it had a lot of Durka durkas running around screaming Allahu Akbar getting mowed down instead of mexicans it wouldn't be a problem . At least it's timely.

cope

Post her pics.

Grace's brain is "de-evolving," but I'd still wife her and knock her up three times in the next 6 years or so.

Attached: 2134490590960509132.jpg (1080x1349, 162K)

>calling someone devolved
>doesn't know how to spell devolving
lmao

white women are subhuman

:(

I guess "evolving" woulf mean throwing in more SJW talking points and killing straight white men?

This!

Attached: 1560736943128.webm (500x474, 2.71M)

Wow, i guess Michelle Obama DOESNT have a dick after all

Attached: 1555037026953.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Attached: 1523270927319.png (480x360, 161K)

she's a silly ho but cute

She really has drunk the cool-aid since getting that rotten tomatoes checkmark.

Anyone else motivated to see Last Blood now? I was pretty much ambivalent to the movie till the more I glean from the critics makes it sound pretty good.

Attached: IMG_20160712_084211.jpg (1015x1024, 345K)

Didn't she give a movie a positive review because she got free tickets and they gave her free soda and popcorn when she watched it?

Wonder Woman is when she got more empowered. She used to at least pretend to cater to the incessant who pay her now she has completely removed the pretense she's full on she now

Yes or no is grace still going to masterbate to Henry Caville in witcher or has she wished up and realized he's a problematic chad who destroys her feminist opinions?

How old is she

Just glancing at the thumbnail of that video I can see that cunt has psycho eyes. Steer well clear.

>Racist AND misogynistic
You had me at "racist".

Attached: smug_sip.jpg (280x280, 27K)

She has Rovert Z'dar's jaw.

Literally who.
Wow, she's fucking ugly too.

>I thought she had good taste.
LMAO

looks like our guy went over again

Attached: 1568039427768.jpg (560x478, 33K)

Attached: grace witcher.jpg (2717x1440, 207K)

CARLOS

>de-evolving

It would just be devolving. It's pretty amazing these people write for a living and have such poor grammar, limited vocabulary, and taste.

she says de-evolving and not just devolving... I despise stupid people that think they're smart

disgusting coalburner
>dude go back to making movies with that based BLACK guy
I hope in the sequel rambo gets to kill her

Attached: 1568955070284.jpg (480x258, 25K)

She probably does fuck niggers, which would explain why she never talks about her personal/private life.

Attached: upside.png (1440x644, 217K)

Yes. These NPC cunts all unironically need rounding up and sending to a gulag system in Somalia.

Kino inbound.

Am .... Tired of this bros the end is never insight I might as well join them

Post pics of her feet

He loved Joker

FFS Carlos. Now's not the time

She does look like she _____ _____ ____

I'm almost 90% sure she does and I'm not gonna lie, it's extremely hot but her movie opinions are as female as it gets.

>m-muh diversity
>muh systismistifist of ophrussion

In what fucking world are you surprised by this? She is a fatass western post wall Samantha Bee lookalike, what else did you think will be her opinion?

how do you listen to her reviews? her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

That's literally the only reason I watch anything she posts. Her voice is so cartoonish that it's actually rather pleasant to me. Idk

Since the beginning. Do you people have some kind of vagina filter in your head that prevents you from seeing these things?

>I'm not gonna lie, it's extremely hot
She built for that _ _ _ ?

I will be paying for this film.

Yup

What's her cup size?

I don't know but from a cursory inspection, it seems well within tolerance levels for _ _ _

youtube.com/watch?v=fGEuRb19L0M
IT'S UP!

How much _ _ _? Or should I say, how many?

Grace you fat bitch. Why does she keep getting worse

kino

It's what _ _ _ does to the brain

Attached: 1562904686771.gif (200x160, 2.41M)

Unknown. More analysis is required.

Her review of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood broke me. She's fucking lost it.

Attached: 1529854469860.jpg (245x204, 51K)

sneed seed's and feed

when the collapse comes, they'll be peddling this guy's ass for a can of beans

Oh I bet it is, Grace

Attached: 1568249677113.png (600x580, 360K)

Many such cases

>tfw a site called BLOODY DISGUSTING is trying to take a moral high ground by calling Rambo racist.
I'm just glad most reactions to these reviewers have been people calling them out on their shit.

Attached: stalloneweiner.webm (384x288, 299K)

Someone spam her with Mexican cartel videos. She seems to think they were depicted as too violent in the movie.

Attached: 1567768453409.gif (249x141, 1.98M)

Jenny is also a raging libtard though.

Jenny's twitter is nothing but libshit panderinng.

How does one get this kind of job in usa? It seems pretty comfy, shitting on anything your superior tells you, and getting paid to do it. Or maybe I'm not covering all angles?

i wish i could kill women with my mind

Attached: 1568860489227.jpg (828x821, 491K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

based

That gif seems pretty exploitable

God damn it, Grace.

Nigger semen?

>c-cartels aren't like that, you're been racist
I guess none of these people have been up at 3am browsing threads on Yea Forums about cartels decapitate women and children with chainsaws

Go to /gif/ and search any rekt thread. Or spend some time on liveleak searching beheadings. Cartels are brutal pieces of human shit, even if the guys they kill are bad people they don't deserve to have their balls and dick eaten by a dog while still alive or have their face peeled off and a spear/knife shoved down their throat while Funky Town plays in the background.

Thats not even the tip of the iceberg though.

There have been cases where those guys kidnap entire busses full of people and force them to fight each other to the death or make sons rape their mothers.

>getting mad over a Rambo movie being insensitive and ultra violent
This is your brain on a steady diet of capeshit.

>Funky Town plays in the background.
I've only seen the version without sound. This takes it to a whole new level. Jesus Christ, what the FUCK.

Attached: EDpm2riWsAUoJf1.png (491x446, 255K)

You'd think this ultra violent, r-rated movie about a mentally unstable vietnam vet would have a trigger warning or something

So, i'm comint tomorrow with my ex-gf in cinema.
How is this movie?
I don't remebmer any Rambo but the last one (which i don't really remember also).
How close it to Expendables?

It's very light hearted fun. Exactly like The Expendables bro

god damn illegals

>ex-gf

You guys still friends? Fuck man, how do you make it work? My ex and are are way past each other but we still talk a lot but sometimes I feel bad about it.

>letting your woman dress like a whore

Attached: kelly_sicko.png (152x254, 40K)

Expendables were fun but brutal, that's i liked. Rambo i remember as serious and brutal, but i may misremember it. Anyway, not every year Rambo movie is released so i definitly going.

Yeah, well, i don't know. I guess it's better for us to be friends than a couple.

>Racist AND misogynistic
Based AND redpilled

Attached: 1566058115080.png (727x1083, 270K)

With thigh pie like that I'm not surprised

I'd be happy if my tax dollars went towards drone bombing Mexican cartels

Good body, but shame about that balloon face

>watching movie reviews made by an old white woman who fucked black guys
YIKES
at least bonbi said this movie was great and she loved watching these savages get mowed down by a true man.

Attached: YEEESH.gif (750x800, 227K)

Hidden

fuck off cuck.

as if bonbi isn't any different, she lusted at some ugly asian guy. her standards are way worse

That's kinda hot, actually. Based cartels, did nothing wrong.

devolving
dumb bitch
i'll bet she says things like 'legit-ly' because she forgets that the word legitimately exists and people cannot stop writing like niggers

How is anyone surprised by this? She thought fucking “Gravity” was racist for killing the Indian astronaut in the opening scene

Attached: 81EC87A5-8401-4256-9030-E8AC7A9817BD.png (400x165, 125K)

wtf happened to him?

Pretty bukkakesque face I would say.

GET BACK OVER THE BORDER YOU FUCKING SPIC

Well, it's almost a perfect square, so there's plenty of space to cum on.

he's not wrong

I've always hated the way this faggot talks.

She is sexy so I agree with her.

Attached: 1540148970892.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

11/10

Pay is garbage, you're competing with hundreds of others for clicks.

Be a woke liberal with a film degree in a blue state.

Actually I remmeber this too and thought it was weird. if you're putting diversity in your film why kill it so fast? Gravity was reddit trash anyway

She could be right. I haven't seen the movie yet

Attached: grace.gif (493x310, 3.95M)

>de-evolving

Attached: booey005.jpg (624x480, 27K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 2.41.53 PM.png (2932x732, 239K)

thats a comment on her dark crystal aor review btw.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 2.48.00 PM.png (2982x822, 251K)

Doesn't this describe pretty much every rambo movie ever? What did they expect? Rambo sitting down sipping tea and complain about the current politic climate in America?

Only faggots and dykes don't like mother fucking RAMBO. Pieces of shit. FYI MEXICANS LOVE STALLONE AND RAMBO FUCK THE WHITE GUILT YUPPIE MEDIA.

Attached: ailephoedeapo.png (809x534, 330K)

normies are fed with her obvious shilling for disney and shitting on everything else

she thought the jojo rabbit trailer was somehow promoting nazis, she's just another retarded burger.

Aside from the skeksis, new dark crystal is shite.

Attached: 135176920866.jpg (206x235, 15K)

lol what a WHORE

Attached: 8The man Who Fell.jpg (1600x693, 64K)

only problem with this show for this most likely paid disney shill is that is not a show for the upcoming streaming service disney+ by her masters

Fuck spics and fuck trannies.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 3.34.53 PM.png (1686x1350, 336K)

>be female
>record audio in front of a giant window to increase reverberations

Attached: moshimoshidesustabstab.jpg (364x305, 23K)

Ouch, she didn't hit the wall, the entire house fell on top of her.

they literally do bro it's fucking disgusting how mentally fucked these cumbrains are

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 3.41.25 PM.png (2602x1146, 283K)

>kidnap, rape and kill your daughter
>he went too far!
what a stupid fucking cunt

Attached: 1562990863801.jpg (1122x1154, 1.12M)

thanks for the laugh, user. now I go to work happy

Attached: 1538895735889s.jpg (122x125, 3K)

>(and that's a good thing)

Well now I have to watch this movie.

Attached: 1564720042074.jpg (450x390, 38K)

How come there's no deepfakes yet? I would've thought she'd be a priority.

unsubbed
( and I m not the only one )
I knew she is an industry shill but still watched her vids from time to time to get info but she shitting on the dark crystal was too much for me.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 2.50.23 PM.png (2280x1392, 377K)

Women's suffrage was a fucking mistake.

Yes. See what they did to the Punisher series on Netflix. Frank Castle, the one-man-army dedicated to killing criminals for the rest of his life, was reduced to a whiny, moping sad sack constantly talking talking talking about his feelings. The writers gave him a brave and stronk woman to counsel him through his troubles and to talk with. Pic related would have been too macho and muddy.

Attached: punisher cristu.jpg (1041x1600, 513K)

Eric Idle is looking rough

I'd say she's more annoying than Grace

Women was a mistake

#RepealWomensRights

Attached: 1566623666861.jpg (600x912, 73K)

>shitting on anything your superior tells you
The sad thing is that they don't do it because their superiour tells them to do it. They're hired because their superiors KNOW that's what they'll write. No need to tell someone to write something they don't want to if you hire someone who'll always toe the line without thinking or even realising it.

Worse than that is that these bootlickers think they're the #resistance.

Holy shit lol google

Attached: repealit.png (841x1007, 130K)

She always was. I used to watch her older videos back when talked about capeshit. She literally said tears ago that Cyborg was a good inclusion to the Justice League because of diversity.

I could live with this but lately but it become too obvious she is a shill for disney+++

Masculinity has been so watered down over the years that when a movie made of pure uncut testosterone comes out people like this can't handle it. I for one am glad there are still those out there with actual balls to make movies like this still. DESU these fuckers are afraid that movies like this will awaken something in people that has been forgotten over the years.

Attached: 1473765369330.jpg (500x469, 62K)

Are there even women in this movie?

ponme en la captura

I am literally seeing it in 40 minutes just because of assblasted s o y critics

Wow, what a literal cuck

Attached: 787DEA5C-414A-4002-9E0C-E72E6AFB3296.jpg (275x183, 5K)

yeah only downside is the only fucker left willing to do that is 80 year old stallone baka

This. Not sure what geopolitical BS is required to carpet bomb jihadis in the Arab peninsula but no to drones regarding just as ruthless and well armed insurgents just South of the US. I'm not for either but if the comparison was made...

Yes. She gets g-raped though

He got an early special screening of The Rise of Skywalker

Oh noes, some random dumb white bitch had an opinion on low-IQ Twitter, whatever am I going to do now that her dumb catlady opinion graced my eyesight in regards to the new Rambo movie?!

Attached: 1567444546617.png (565x569, 278K)

grace is very upset that marvel fired her a few years ago and she lost her mind. please be patient with her. she has a lot of baggage.

Attached: 67EE47FF-2A12-4D63-BC7B-CBBCB7FF3E05.jpg (341x734, 68K)

Got damn! That’s a thicc little bitch.

i stopped watching her videos when i found out she's friends with a tranny

>Oh noes, some random dumb white bitch had an opinion on low-IQ Yea Forums, whatever am I going to do now that their dumb opinion graced my eyesight in regards to this Twitter post?! I can’t just pass by the thread and not comment!

Any feet pics? Asking for a friend.

absolutely based and redpilled Stallone. I can't wait to see it.

Carlos, noooooo!!!

Link?

I don't get it, shouldn't there only be two blanks here?

>De-evolving
She meant regressing
How did this brainlet get a job as a writer when she can’t even speak proper English?

Seethe more sealy, clap those seal limbs.

Sounds like a must-watch movie.
Thank you irrelevant catlady for marketing it to me, you can go back to smelling like cat piss and cat feces and fucking dogs like the proper white lady you are.

Attached: 1305804367665.png (492x402, 7K)

Sigh...

B A S E D

I WAS SOLD AT RACIST BUT MISOGYNISTIC REALLY SEALS THE DEAL

Don't make fun of the future congress woman from the state of Mass. She's going to Washington in 2020 to take down Trump.

sploosh