Do you think old moot would be proud of us today Yea Forums?

Do you think old moot would be proud of us today Yea Forums?

Do we still meme good, like he would have wanted?

Attached: moot.jpg (618x410, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kq64zpcdInM&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who? He looks like a cuck.

Who the fuck is moot?

No

Also no

Negative

I think Christopher Poole is a pretty cool guy, eh made Yea Forums and doesn't afraid of anything

>another e-celeb thread

He is alive and well in Tokyo. He still posts here on 4chin but rarley lurked Yea Forums anyway.

Who is this twink?

>fleeing the US for weeb island
yikes

Your former janitor here (2012-2013). moot fucking hated this board and considered it a containment zone. He was never 'proud' of Yea Forums.

Attached: 4c1.jpg (818x864, 74K)

what was it like being a janny

He grew up and moved on. We haven't.

I'm surprised MOOT has never been kidnapped or murdered, like I bet he doesn't have bodyguards
I bet it would be easy

formerly working for free

shit dubs
he enjoyed bane posting and big guy magic

Who is this ugly tranny?

I'm trying desu :(

I heard their pay doubles every month

i remember him posting on Yea Forums and getting btfo

Attached: 1449553920619.jpg (1415x775, 230K)

literally who?

>He grew up
He got unhappy when the Fappening resulted in Yea Forums having its first ever DNP and GG broke him to the point of requiring legal ID on file for every janny and mod. He was already getting bitter about the whole thing but that squared it. The Luggage Lad cuke memes didn't help any.
Quadrupled when you became a mod.

He lives in japan now. He’s more incel weeb now than ever.

bots have pretty much taken over the site

>He lives in japan now
That's the opposite of growing up.

he doesn't think about you at all.

the question was "would the guy who still had a sense of humor have liked where Yea Forums has gone" and it's pretty clear the answer is 'no'.

he didn't even appreciate cunny posting?

The actual board culture is more-or-less what it always was; just anonymous nerd shitposting and discussion. But there's been a bombardment of forced, fake memes for the last 6 or so years (anyone with reasonable instincts can spot them... a few have been pushed continually but they usually mostly come in bursts, fail to catch on, and die when the instigators move to another one). It's literally the same small group of guys doing all of them too - s**ed, bl*cked, c*nny, soij*k, soifaces, 'coom', etc. All those lame stock phrase posts: 'wh_t did they mean by this', 'cast th_m', 'who was in the wrong'. etc.

Same group specifically targetting this board. Allocating some of the effort in the larger campaigns to random hapless kids they coax to help them rallied on discord or formerly on 8ch*n.

>did he appreciate 3DPD

Attached: (you).jpg (167x183, 12K)

have sex

>s**ed
*sneed if that wasn't clear

Also, protip, sneed and coom are organized by the same guys, the guys who did c*nny too, and all the racebait posts with twitter or media screenshots.

They live in England, if anyone's curious. London, mainly.

He left us, he left us

Attached: hqdefault (11).jpg (480x360, 14K)

I heard people online were harassing a girl he was seeing. I also remember a thread where some weirdo was following him around and posting pictures and MOOT posted "really?" And closed the thread.

I think it just got too big for him. He never wanted to be a celebrity who needed fucking bodyguards.

Yea Forums died with moot

Attached: moot.jpg (480x519, 27K)

Attached: 1549832104320.gif (300x148, 2.95M)

moot always had this notion that the solution to cancerous retards was to stuff them in a containment board and he was never willing to admit those become crucibles that spill over (excepting /mlp/ and /jp/ which are functionally the same thing).
He never wanted to be a celebrity period.
>capital M

stfu retard /jp/ is based and djt-pilled

I'll never understand forced members. I just have to assume they are the most pathetic form of loser

/mlp/ and /jp/ just spill over into other containment boards like /qa/ or /bant/. Then it reinforces and perpetuates the "DUDE Yea Forums is MADE for shitposting LMAO" redditourist mentality.

he unironically hates us and wants as much distance as possible

/jp/ is why you can't delete your own threads any more. Pranksters on that board were deleting their own shitpost threads and then claiming janitors/mods did it; the faggot janitor from that board cried in IRC that user was being MEEEAN to him and moot disabled the most central form of self-moderation on Yea Forums just to shut him up. He didn't take it well when he was asked about it either.

>"DUDE Yea Forums is MADE for shitposting LMAO"
This but unironically.

Attached: 1568860673411.jpg (480x479, 110K)

>jannies getting btfo
Sounds pretty based to me

That's another one of their stock phrases they spammed. Also, the 'sl*wburn b*ne-chiller' posts, etc.

I mean, you guys all realize this... they are all insufferably unfunny and unwanted, just one stupid campaign after another, but they all have the same 'feeling' to them. The organization of them as evidenced on the discord and 8ch*n campaigns are finally the proof of this. Going back years. And notice with all those camp_igns, they're always, for some reason, singling out specifically *this* board. Maybe a few campaigns to other ones, but always primarily here. And it's all stuff that subtly tries to mock the reader, push perversion or racism or misogyny, or 'inc*l' / depressive feelings. But always in a blatantly false-flagging, larping way, clearly with bad intent, like they're targeting someone and trying to hurt them.

Anyways, these posts and this one are mine, any other ones aren't. I have never condoned or liked a lot of the ugly, toxic shit on Yea Forums, and there has always been some, since it's an anonymous board, but I'm specifically pointing out the obvious - that there's been a concerted, ongoing campaign by a few guys to spam forced memes on Yea Forums, and that this has been proven with screenshots of these organized campaigns - always the same nature - on 8ch*n and discord.

There was also a fake meme perpetuated by these guys doing the spam about 'discord tr*nnies', I suppose in case anyone finds their discords and sees that it's all organized, but I've seen these discords and it's not trans communities or anything, it's one or two shadowy characters (who I know the identity of) getting a bunch of hapless kids to think they're doing le epic campaigns, in order to get help spamming a bunch of targetted stuff onto Yea Forums, because they have a grudge against someone who might be reading there.

And the irony is that in the intervening time he's continued to amass no actual useful skills besides fine-tuning his grifting of venture capitalists.
It would have been more based still if moot had told the /jp/ janitor to find his fucking testicles instead of removing the best part of the site.

>This but unironically.

Attached: 7956557.png (454x520, 11K)

Who is moot? One of the old mods?

I remember Hiro used stopped letting the mods namefag in like 2007

>camp_igns
>sl*wburn
stop being a complete fucking niggerfaggot

The system wasn't letting the posts happen, I presume.

>London, mainly
Are you sure it's not Huddersfield?

>moot
だれ?

>s**ed,
legitimately retarded
>bl*cked,
just trolling
>c*nny,
that's not a meme those guys are pedophiles
> soij*k, soifaces, 'coom',
all highly retarded

How did an anime loving basement dweller become one of the most influential people in the 21st century?

You guys don’t realise yet how much this man has changed the course of human history. His mythos will become greater as time goes on, they’ll be studying him a 1000 years from now

It was cool back when Snacks was a mod, then it got worse but was still pretty awesome around 2011. It steadily declined until about late 2013 when the site as a whole just started to shit the bed. Unironically the MLP phenomenon at least helped spur a bunch of OC but other than that we’re pretty much shit

Attached: mootykins.jpg (768x929, 138K)

no it died because of shitty anime posters like you

Influential people are never recognized in their time.

Don't fucking post moot here. it just makes me sad. he fucking left us. when i think of how this place was 10+ years ago it really activates my boomer almonds and i get sad

based newfag

whether you like it or now, sneed is not associated at all with the other memes mentioned here. the screenshots from the sneed discord were fake anyway. also you can look at the coomer discord and they hate sneed

/pol/ ruined Yea Forums. now its filled with boomers

Please tell me that kinoplex is an organic meme

Creator of reddit.

Holy based, shitposters BTFO. Soijak posters are of course well known for their exemplary high quality posts and mentally stimulating discussion points.

Attached: 1565571743108.jpg (1080x1030, 516K)

it's one of the only organic Yea Forums memes from the last few years along with sneed

Who?

Well he once had a sneedpost in his Twitter bio.

/thread>

sneed barely counts as a meme it's just fucking retarded

Biopic when?

>Your former janitor here (2012-2013).

And what did you get out of that apart from power that you crave because you get neither love nor respect in the real world?!?FACT!!!

but he hated Yea Forums

Unironically he was cucked by his gf.

why did you do it for free?

this. that's why he let patterson and invisibro do whatever they wanted here

Snacks did

i guess you don't know what a meme is

Sneed is blatantly forced, it comes in concerted, organized bursts organized in a discord. The fact that they've been perpetually, intentionally spamming it is to give the impression that it's a genuine, organic meme created and embraced by the board culture, but the raid-like nature of it, it's obvious unfunniness, and finally, proof of actual organization of it on discords is enough proof of what most of us knew, that it was fake and forced.

Soijak posts, as spam, or in response to anyone calling out the shittiness of forced fake memes is one of the campaign strategies by these forced meme guys. Anyone pointing out how blatantly forced it is is met with the same formulaic responses - soijak or other soi face posts, claims of 'r*ddit spacing', some larping nonsense of 'based' or 'not based' usually making Yea Forums posters out to look like some cartoon image of racists, etc.

it's hilarious how much stock you put in the discord thing. even if the screenshots were real, it showed barely any activity. and it doesn't come in "bursts". there's usually 2-3 sneed threads up at once, slowly trickling in

Sneed has been spammed a while now, but doesn't mean it's not campaigned and forced by the same guys. Most people can see it for what it is. The discord shots were most definitely real. And the fake campaign on the coomer discord pretending to 'go to war' with sneedposters is to give the impression both aren't organized by the same guys.

And it's obvious anyways, you have these continual forced meme campaigns over the years, one after another, and ongoing evidence, always consistently showing that someone is rallying people on discords or other boards to constantly raid and spam THIS BOARD and only this board usually with pointless forced memes nobody here likes (and that you would never see here if not for the spam campaigns). Like all the c*nny posts would be non-existent here over the years if not for the same guys organizing that spam over at 8ch_n, targetting just this board.

Wait, so all these "coordinated" forced memes are organized on discord?

Keep trying to deny it, it's so clearly organized and you still want to pretend it's organic. We didn't even need the discord evidence to tell it was obviously planned out.

He abandoned us for pussy,which I mean I can’t really blame him for but still fuck him

Does he have a FB or Insta profile we can stalk?

the c&nposters dont organize at 8ch they have their own websites, but they seem to just hang around here and post their stuff at random. That one bot seems to have disappeared. Anyway they are clearly a different group of people than the other spammers.

The really ongoing, relentless ones like sneed and c*nny, that last more than a month are usually done where they try to rally other anons somewhere else to help and do a lot of the legwork.

The more shortterm but obviously fake stuff, these forced-meme-of-the-week like soijaks or whatever, are by the same guys who organize all these, but are doing it themselves. These are less ongoing, and less longterm, usually posted to get across some specific short-term campaign.

For instance, a couple weeks ago, they were pushing that whole 'incels watch joker and that is dangerous' idea, with posts like they were actually trying to instigate that, make it inevitable. Which is disgusting actually. But notice how that was something sometimes suggested a little here and there, but then taken up as a concerted spam theme for a couple weeks, and then, like most of these force memes, died out when they stopped spamming it (because noone else is posting that stuff, just them).

And they got a pension to match

People had mentioned they had other places too, but they, like all these other campaigns, chose Yea Forums as a place to relentlessly target, and there are screenshots of discussions where they're actually planning it all, asking people to come up with new variations on their forced memes, phrases to say, which they'd then spam here. Just like with sneed and coom.

Same pattern happening over and over, always aimed here. Hmm.

Is that luggage lad?

lugagge lad

Nah, Yea Forums was a fun project for him that ceased being fun when Gaymergate created the alt right and ruined the rest of the 2010s. The ironic thing is all the right wing faggots who fled here from reddit for muh free speech exhausted moot into selling the site to a chink dataminer, meaning we're being more monitored than ever.

>Sneed has been spammed a while now, but doesn't mean it's not campaigned and forced by the same guys.
Even if those guys so consistently spam it they would only account for a small amount of the overall posting.
>The discord shots were most definitely real.
They literally weren't. Moespammer stopped posting the "invite" link because it became obvious that the server it linked to did not contain what was in the screenshots.
>And the fake campaign on the coomer discord pretending to 'go to war' with sneedposters is to give the impression both aren't organized by the same guys.
I know for a fact this is totally false. Also there is like 100x the number of people in teh coomer server and they spam different boards where sneed is virtually only Yea Forums

>And it's obvious anyways, you have these continual forced meme campaigns over the years, one after another,
Some are forced and some are just memes you don't like so you call them forced. Also they don't all have evidence of organization. I didn't like maskposting but there was no evidence of that. Most of them at least make OC.

Can you tell me a single good Yea Forums meme from recent years that you don't consider "forced" and has a fair amount of OC?

If cunnyposting triggers you literally don't belong here, and it has been going on much longer than discord existed. Fuck they used to post actual CP here regularly.

not saying forced memes don't exiist but you're just paranoid man.
>For instance, a couple weeks ago, they were pushing that whole 'incels watch joker and that is dangerous' idea, with posts like they were actually trying to instigate that, make it inevitable.
Or maybe they were talking about it cause it was everywhere in the media?
>Which is disgusting actually.
Back to facebook then
> like most of these force memes, died out when they stopped spamming it
all that shit will come back when the movie comes out
post the screenshots then

i wouldn't place them in the same category as those other forced memes. There is nothing really forced about what they're doing, they're not being edgy, theyre actual pedos.

MOOT WAS UNIRONICALLY A BORING RANDUMB FAGGOT
THE AVERAGE user IS MORE INTERESTING THAN HIM
HE GOT KEKED IN REAL LIFE
AND /pol/ LITERALLY BROKE HIM
HE NEVER RECOVERED NEVER GREW UP
HIS RANDUMB HUMOR LE CANDLEJACK LE PUDDI PUDDI LE LONGCAT
BELIEVE IT OR NOT 2019´S Yea Forums IS BETTER THAN EVER
HIRO IS BASED, MOOT WAS ALWAYS A WEEB FAGGOT

t. 2004´s oldfag

Attached: 1535429617865.jpg (600x600, 32K)

toptier shizo im zero discords and still sneedpst

shut up stupid ass nigga

>whiteknighting a weeb
thats a new low

harsh but true

>former janitor

Attached: 1567096362162.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

He's doing pretty good for himself nowadays

Attached: moot.jpg (638x960, 250K)

top kek

looks like he married his sister.
so gay.

I came here in 2009

That was 10 years ago

LMAO at caring who runs this shithole. The NSA and FBI are in full control anyway, why establish nostalgia. Fuck you m00t for selling us out.

1488. Hail Hilary!

'Grow up' is what someone that stops doing what they want to do with their life tells people that do with their life what they actually enjoy. Everyday they complain about how garbage it is to have to work 9 to 5 and support their family constantly until you say you have no desire to pursue similar life choices. Then suddenly its all so rewarding.

Yeah because there have never been forced memes on this website. You talk as if the last 6 years of the website have been some unforeseen and irrevocable change to this formerly proud website or something. You're saying there's a conspiracy to target this board but do you even take the time to consider what that means?

Why does it have to be some shadowy group that's coaxing "hapless kids" into doing this? Do people not have any agency over how they live their lives? Do they only post here when being coaxed into it? Is it so impossible to believe that these things aren't as insidious as you initially thought?

What's your agenda and why is it so ideologically bent against supposed political operatives infiltrating your anonymous nerd discussions?

>organic
Imagine living in a world where you can't enjoy a joke unless it's "organic". Man I really enjoyed this post until I found out that it was posted before. Boy do I have egg on my face now, I don't know how I'll ever be able to recover. Gosh, I'm such an idiot for enjoying things without outside information to influence how I'm supposed to enjoy things. Remember only to consume what is collectively agreed upon to be acceptable.

Woah dude I didn't care about what you had to say until I saw that your post was signed by a REAL oldfag.

Thanks!!!

that time he met boxy

Attached: 1538853722925.jpg (680x907, 75K)

He's such a soi boy

i dunno seems kinda chill guy to me

Fuck moot. He's a faggot.

He's a retard who does not understand how to differentiate between the nature of different memes and thus lumps them all into the same conspiracy bucket.

heart warming

truth

Attached: 1566755027611.png (304x598, 133K)

Attached: 1567090507971s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SAVED THE FUCKING THUMBNAIL OMFG IM A RETARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1557070622918.png (413x373, 285K)

so when did it officaly die youtube.com/watch?v=kq64zpcdInM&t

also post your Yea Forums kinos screens shots videos

>Do you think old moot would be proud of us today Yea Forums?
I imagine moot hates modern Yea Forums. But he misses the good ol' days.

Attached: awa2013_4chan_00.jpg (1900x958, 1.25M)

Attached: awa2013_4chan_01.jpg (1900x1265, 2.23M)

he install the google captcha and then left for job at google :) based sjw anime faggot :)

Based

Yea Forums is the worst board

moot didn't even have a tv, he only made a sticky once when Yea Forums got mentioned in wheel of fortune and years later he cracked down the tripfag circlejerk tv had become together with invisibro

I remember the day when reddit letter media appeared overnight, spammed and lauded across the board as the best movie critics and are the reason the prequels are considered bad. I mean, the audacity of these people, and the people who took the bait are even worse than pond scum. I can't be the one who notices this right? Its like I'm taking crazy pills