Oh no no no no

oh no no no no

Poor triggered Grace is having her own fans turn on her.

youtu.be/__sI77fl7ck

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-20-00-50-24~2.png (1440x1533, 1010K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9r8r_-vOVU
youtube.com/watch?v=27tf-HGjnog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what happened to her?
first brightburn, then once upon a time in hollywood and now rambo

>opinion channel has opinions

IMAGINE MY SHAWK

soon she'll lose her fans and be forced to whore herself out on the streets to pay rent

I would never turn on her . I love her so much. Also this review where she called out Kathleen Kennedy was great. She's /ourgal/

youtube.com/watch?v=i9r8r_-vOVU

Attached: 1568939120740.png (202x184, 13K)

I say we boycott her until she does a barefoot maternity clothing review

Here's she is showing a lot of toe cleavage from her wiki feet page. Dirty.

Attached: Grace-Randolph-Feet-2503211.jpg (1080x1080, 192K)

The movie is not for her.
t.brie

I'm interested in the movie. Maybe I watch her review later. I hope there isn't retards harassing and cursing her.

>I hope there isn't retards harassing and cursing her
I hope there are >:)

Leave her alone, incels!

It sound more like her fans are the triggered ones. Checking the comments makes it pretty obvious.

I hope Grace doesn't see any of these threads. She'd be very upset. She seems like a nice lady.

Attached: 1546177978934.jpg (969x623, 223K)

she used to be kinda funny and insightful. 2019 really did a number on her...she went full (lefty) politics.

What are people expecting? This dummy said Blade Runner 2049 sucked because the box office wasn’t the best. Terrible and elementary taste.

She's still cute. Yeah her SJW shit is irritating, but a lot of those comments are brutal (though funny and true) and probably made her sad.

Attached: 2136777263618689273.jpg (1080x1350, 215K)

>people on tv without fail prove that you only listen to her because she is pretty and if she was a dude you wouldn't give her the time on day

fuck me some if you guys are complete fucking losers who throw all your morals and convictions out the window over some half descent looking chick

Attached: 1482302983481.jpg (528x396, 79K)

>She's still cute. Yeah her SJW shit is irritating, but a lot of those comments are brutal (though funny and true) and probably made her sad.
Well than dont fucking trash a film that is meant to be brutal and violent. Sorry but it wasnt made for white sensitive sjws that live in a pent house app in Manhattan and think all POC are innocent angels trying to start a new life.

She hated hereditary, it's not a masterpiece but that's all you need to know, you don't actually listen to her advice

>all the based Mexicans saying they aren't offended by it
kino
lmao I never watch her videos

She's not the only one. My now ex went from reasonable liberal to TDS-afflicted SJW who started using words and phrases like "mansplain" and "rape culture," lost her mind over the Kavanaugh bullshit, etc.

So this just proves women have better taste in films than you Yea Forums
this ramboshit is fucking garbage just like capeshit

Sorry to hear that.

>rambo is like capeshit
zooms gonna zoom

>a shitty sequel to a dead franchise that is being made for idiots to pay money for
You're the fucking zoom zoomer if you're older you should fucking kys asap

every now and then she says some dumb shit, and in nearly every video she talks about muh diversity and shit. I only watch her for the insights cuz she def knows shit beforehand

cope zoomie, you don't get cinema

>you don't get cinema
"Random user who is defending Rambo 7 in 2019"

>sequels bad!
cringe

>ramboshit good
Based retarded mongo

>rambokino bad!
Based redditor

DA GUNS DA BIG GUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: braindead.jpg (200x313, 10K)

>DA BIG GUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYY
for you

I don’t need to hear from a 30yo white woman about what didn’t work for her in Rambo Last Blood. It wasn’t made for you.

I honestly don't understand how anyone could be her "fan". I've been making fun of her since she used to do those terrible "this week in marvel" videos

>because she is pretty
what parallel world are you living on?

Are you fucking 16 or something? The movie was made for retards.

based

have some wet pussy as a token of my appreciation

Attached: wet_pussy.jpg (1200x900, 110K)

>calling her 30 when she looks 40
>look it up
>she's only 32
oh good god what happened to her?

I mean, I know lots of people are retroactively hating TFA even more cause of TLJ, but despite it having absolutely zero originality, it at least had the foundation to make something interesting.

>Action bad!
>Drama good!

That looks crazy.

>Rambo 1: Genuine kino
>Rambo 2: Fun action
>Rambo 3: Less fun but still solid action
>Rambo 4: Trash
>Rambo 5: Don't even want to imagine the poorly edited and acted CGI mess.

>foundation
That foundation was the original trilogy and it completely shit the bed.

Some also accused the film of xenophobia, citing its stereotypical depiction of most Hispanics and Latinos as criminals, and its portrayal of Mexico as a country that is besieged with crime.[71][70][74] Seibold said, "I understand that Rambo films have rarely been bastions of cultural togetherness, but in 2019, these broad stereotypes are offensive and dated and downright irresponsible."[72] Eric Kohn of IndieWire, who gave the film a grade of D+, said: "In 2019's hypersensitive cultural environment, the depiction of murderous Mexican crime bosses and their cowering sex slaves encountering a literal white savior doesn’t go down so easy."[74]

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Legend has it Rambo 4 is the best

what a fucking dork

Are you intimitaded by big masculine men, user?

Tbh, I would put Last Blood more into the drama category, since it has only one action scene and the entire 80 minutes is spent on fleshing out Rambo and how he tries to live a normal life.
That being said, I was invested and thought it was well written, it makes me wondering why it got so panned on, if anything I thought it would get more favorable reviews since it is largely a well written family drama.

>Rambo 4: Trash

It is one of the rare exceptions of an anti war movie that suceeds in it. The entire movie is grimdark and is legitimately not fun (in a good way). I saw it twice, it's one of my favorite movies but I would never watch it on a "fun action movie" night. I would unironically say it's the Saving Private Ryan of the late 2000s.

it's the spark that lights the fire that holds the oil that oils the the spring that works the thingamebob that makes the engines rooooOOOOAAAARR

>She's still cute
she looks like a wretched cunt

Grace, please, you're beating yourself up too hard over this, popular opinion may not always side with you, stick to your guns and keep going, we're all going to make it

>Roastie disliek a movie
Oh, we have a must see then...what she said about Joker?

>I TOOTALLY GE-

close video

Attached: 1540155651398.jpg (197x569, 18K)

A stroke, judging by the way she talks

Attached: grace randolph.jpg (1024x683, 149K)

Very good take

Attached: 1535722722172.webm (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Attached: Creator Spotlight - Grace Randolph of Beyond The Trailer.webm (640x360, 730K)

No, it was garbage right from the beginning and had no hope of ever being good. The characters and actors were all godawful. It baffles me why anyone who isn't a leftist ideologue would defend this turd or Bore One. Literally, and I mean, LITERALLY, zero charm of George's Star Wars. None whatsoever. Even Williams is phoning in with his soundtrack. It looks and feels like a typical Disney corporate, soulless, committee made Marvelesque product.

>cartoon version of Boyega is way lighter than he is irl
You guys ever notice how often they do this with black animated characters?

I can smell the s01 latte coming from this post.

Latinos tend to not get easily offended about this kind of stuff, the US media's obsession with it just seems weird to us.

I just did the same thing. Don't forget the thumbs down before closing

It's almost like pitch black n*ggers are disgusting to look at. I imagine even to blacks themselves, which is why they abuse whitening products.

TFA was just sort of ok. Disney was playing it as safe as possible and the result was a mediocre and forgettable movie.

Now that's a healthy slice of ham

Did she not like once upon a time?

>complaining about Rambo being overly violent
This is like going to a Twilight movie and complaining about the cheesy romance.

>leftists defend illegal immigration by saying latinos are seeking refuge from cartel violence
>complain about the depiction of cartel violence in the movies
I'm genuinely curious how are descendants going to look at this clownworld period of the world.

I dont think grace was a fan of watching a chick get her face smashed in

every week some new eceleb gets shilled here who's this thot why should i care

Attached: 1555103425210.png (852x1256, 55K)

because they trigger certain population here. it's no different from liberals crying about some ben shapiro take.

Brightburn was awful, so..

She thought the Mexican cartel being portrayed the way it was was too violent? Someone send her some cartel beheading videos.

Attached: 1567735860223.gif (480x360, 381K)

I know reading is a tough challenge for you /pol/ incels, but there already is a thread for screeching about this literal who.

Shoorck?

She gave a really dumb, schoolmarm interpretation of Jojo Rabbit and wouldn't shut up about how she was scared it'd give people the wrong idea about Nazism because it happened to treat its subject matter with some levity (and some very on-the-nose levity, at that). I don't really watch her cause her opinions have always been very uninteresting to me (since most of what she seems to talk about is capeshit); but I assume she wasn't supposed to always be like this, which is why her fans are getting upset at her.

>Rambo
>Overly violent

Dropped right there.

>that voice
makes me want to take away women's rights

>strawmen arguments
>confirmation bias
Yikes, user

Huh?

She liked Ad Astra a lot. I respected her review on that.

She should be busy firing out white children not consuming copious amounts of shitty pop culture.

Attached: grace.jpg (649x850, 118K)

Those hips

>because it's current year this doesn't right
what the fuck does that mean

someone get this bitch a salad

Mexican't here. I'll watch the movie precisely to see Rambo tearing apart cartel scum like the vermin they are. Anybody having a problem with that is a sheltered first worlder that has no idea of how fucking inhuman those guys are.

This bitch liked Jurassic World 2, of course talking in great detail about how much she was wined and dined at the press screening, and nearly started crying at one point during her Endgame review. She is not to be trusted.

Why do people care what a chick thinks anyway, it's a mans film not the notebook.

Why is her face so fucking weird? She looks like the single soccer mom who brings the kids at Burger King hoping to meet someone

I think you answered your own question, user.

Rogue One doesnt need to be defended because it is the only good Star Wars movie.

She looks like Siri here

>politic grifter no different from some eceleb tv reviewer i never heard of
>this somehow counts as an answer

Attached: 1563216480082.jpg (404x720, 23K)

she completely shat on the dark crystal : age of resistance. made me think she is a paid disney shill.

>First Blood > Rambo > who cares

comment under her dark crystal review. i dont trust her at all anymore. her critique was: too much skeksis...

what are disney paying her to slam the best show 2019 just before disney+ is launching?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 2.41.53 PM.png (2932x732, 239K)

Grace has never had good opinions. She's a sexless Disney plant.

unsubbed

Attached: grace-randolph-follow-petition-i-started-for-pg-13-deadpoolmovie-in-26639798.png (500x819, 160K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 2.48.00 PM.png (2982x822, 251K)

i m not the only one being fed up with her shilling

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 2.50.23 PM.png (2280x1392, 377K)

So a delicate lady doesn't like a vicious rambo film?

Did anyone except her to?

-keanu reeves can´t play moon knight because he is not an ethnic jew

youtube.com/watch?v=27tf-HGjnog

but jews can play ANY historically white person?

I wonder if Ben has seen his sister like this?

>liberal white woman
wtf do you expect retard

>delicate

Attached: 1476309564172.jpg (604x451, 45K)

>>cartoon version of Boyega is way lighter than he is irl
He looks more human too

>cute
is this the power of being a cumbrain? a tubby, post wall, weird looking roastie is '''cute'''? I don't understand this place anymore.

Just got back from this. It was based. My enjoyment rating /10 is 8/10.
If I had to rate how good it actually is, it's probably a 6-6.5/10. Things that hurt it the most are poor production values (especially the shots of them whenever they're in a car), bad dialogue (most of it is unnatural exposition dumps), and bad acting from most people. Still a very enjoyable film though.

I want to have babies with her, she's a Goddess, pure perfection

Grace doesn't pander she just tells it the way she sees it. Would not have it any other way from /our girl/.

Not really. She sometimes gets it wrong and fans respond accordingly. She's still right about 85% of the time, which is why I like her.

user he also is in that photo...

I listen to her because she's a BvS fan.

What does this facial expression mean, bros?

this, when I was on Mexico some Cartel animals cut the skin of my hands for no reason, your country is doomed

>unironically trying to say Rambo is bad
Buddy... I think you need to return to Reddit.

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PORTRAY REALITY AS IT IS REEEE

So this movie is based then and everyone should see it to prove that it's still okay to make these sorts of movies?

I kinda want to see a movie where Nazis are the good guys and all just goofy and trying to have fun, while Jews are supervillains that deserved to be stopped. They could even pretend the holocaust happened, and say that the Nazis actually meant to give them showers but pressed the wrong button by accident and had gas come out instead.

ohhh fuggg

If only this was the official response.

>except

it's just a mantra they keep on repeating
>i thought we'd have flying cars by now
>at the VERY LEAST you could adhere to what I consider to be moral virtue, if I'm not going to be living in a george jetson sky spire

I would turn on her DEEP, if you know what i mean.

>The movie was made for retards.
Obviously not, liberal SJWs like Grace hated it

>wh*te people having an opinion
See? this is why white people need to be replaced ASAP