Rambo: Last Blood

Rambo Last Blood is over the top and irresponsible in todays climate.

youtu.be/Ng-tIq2ssTg

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-235149_YouTube.jpg (1591x1209, 576K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3NPJUUoJKX4
youtube.com/watch?v=e6hO6RIwaFs
youtube.com/watch?v=fGEuRb19L0M
lifedaily.com/story/mexican-officials-discover-grisly-scene-of-elderly-ranchers-amazing-last-stand/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kino confirmed. Critics BTFO

Attached: 1564212642541s.jpg (221x229, 7K)

>Damn
>The critics are slamming our movie
>how do we get people to still go see it?
>I have an idea, sir
>who the fuck are you?
>thats user, he works in IT
>Spit it out, Tubby, we're losing money here
>Well, sir, there's this website full of 13-33 year old despondent white males
>... go on
>Well, they hate everything and if we shill our movie there, they might go see it
>You're not making sense, Fatso
>All we have to do is pretend to agree with the critics and they will take our side
>So ... we dump on our own movie?
>Yes, sir
>Sounds crazy enough to work

>13-33 year old despondent white males
Not only whites

Send the reviewer videos of cartel murders

seething kikes

Wrong. Rambo 2008 also got shit on by reviewers, despite it being raw, unrefined Kino. As long as it's in the same vein as that one, it's going to be great.

It's just a shit movie.

And yes turning Rambo into conservative spank material is bad, they didn't need to do that shit with him before. Guy should have left it alone, he took a dump on something that basically ended perfectly already for no good reason.

>ign

Blocked me within seconds

Attached: 89C56F15-E5D1-4FD9-8558-BB633026753A.jpg (1242x1177, 428K)

minorities and women arent allowed to post on this board.

Attached: based.png (855x1037, 957K)

Attached: EAFBA9FC-0AE4-4DDE-8A69-AF76353CB946.jpg (250x250, 50K)

>MUH CURRENT YEAR!
lol, what a faggot!

youtube.com/watch?v=3NPJUUoJKX4

Attached: 1558406648111.jpg (350x468, 27K)

>And yes turning Rambo into conservative spank material is bad,
Are you familiar with Rambo 3?

bump

>Irresponsible in today’s climate
Why do corporate retards always say shit like this? What does that even mean? If it’s not okay in today’s climate, will it be okay next year?

Will this movie age as badly?

Attached: Rambo3dedicationcomparison.jpg (370x357, 26K)

>(((today's climate)))

>Its another Yea Forums likes it because it got panned by the critics episode

fuck off racist, cartels are a tiny sliver of the mexican population. Embrace real mexican culture and let them in!

IGN is run by woke SJW fags who gave JOKER a 10/10 because it shits on white males!!!FACT!!!

>4.5/5
>bad
sounds like ign

>Blocked me within seconds

As per usual. Anything that doesn't conform to their version of reality is blocked or deleted!!!FACT!!!

No one is obligated to converse with you online though

sneed

>this is bad
youtube.com/watch?v=e6hO6RIwaFs
wew

cringe

>Yea Forums now likes capeshit
What happened?

>No one is obligated to converse with you online though

No but if you give your opinion publicly then you should be prepared to face opposing view points. If not then your opinion doesn't really mean shit since you don't even consider alternate possibilities. It's usually fanatical ideological zealots who are the worst in this regards and this reviewer is one of those. It's because Rambo is killing Mexicans that the movie is being shit on. End of story. You could say "story, script, Direction, acting etc..." but if your review is politically slanted then it nullifies anything else you say!!!FACT!!!

They should. Censorship is not healthy for anyone, everyone loses in the long term.

So is it a bad movie or are the reviews "Waah you can't show Cartel as bad guys because they're brown!"

rambo is capeshit anyway who gives a shit?

>Specifically it is claimed that the dedication was (at one point) "to the brave Mujahideen fighters" and then later changed to "to the gallant people of Afghanistan". However, reviews of the film upon its release and later publications (prior to 9/11) show that the film was always dedicated "to the gallant people of Afghanistan".[12][13][14]

its a capeshit flick dont watch

>rambo is capeshit anyway who gives a shit?

Apparently SJW's who are attacking it!!!FACT!!!

Attached: 1552810784770.jpg (5034x3356, 1.01M)

kek it's funny but it's fucking true this board is full of fucking retards with shit taste in everything especailly movies that watch bing bing tier flicks

>is over the top and irresponsible in todays climate.
You are irresponsible for thinking that way about a film in the first place. Who are you to say such a thing?

Attached: hey hey mel.jpg (670x458, 54K)

>website full of 13-33 year old despondent white males
Even fucking /pol/ isnt this.

They were brave though. The fact that they later tried to blow up ‘murica doesn’t change that.

>4.5 = bad
What the fuck is a 1/10 then

Attached: 0000132.jpg (1280x1824, 319K)

Attached: Unforgivable.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>What the fuck is a 1/10 then
Anything DCEU involving Cavill, Snyder or Affleck probably.

Attached: I'm putting together a team.jpg (1450x967, 335K)

DOES HE DIE?

Says who?

Looks like I'll be watching it!

white and white adjacent

Attached: 1564984722778.png (883x705, 704K)

unironic capeshit (like DC/Marvel) or wanna-be 'ironic' capeshit like the boys

sounds pretty based

the rules

The guys who did 9/11 weren't afghans at all

Oh sweety

youtube.com/watch?v=fGEuRb19L0M
IT'S UP!!

that was the saudis

>Rambo killing Mexican criminals who most other Mexicans hate but can't publically talk about it due to fear of being killed is somehow problematic
What kind of fucking mental gymnastics are these?

Can't wait to see it.

whats this type of dentition called

Based and Razorpilled. Also, fuck off Terran.

>living with his niece and would-be love interest
what the fuck is this degeneracy??

>over the top and irresponsible in todays climate
what exactly does this mean?

I miss this guy

severe attrition

>what exactly does this mean?
Won't somebody please think of the poor Mexicans

>this contrarian faggot again
yawn

wait how come Sicario got great reviews then?
It shows cartels decapitating bodies, its female protagonist got shit on by Benicio Del Toro, etc etc

Attached: Sicario.2015.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_00.36.58_[2016.01.24_00.15.22].jpg (1920x800, 158K)

>Rambo kills cops
>yaaas!
>Rambo kills russians
>yaaas!
>Rambo kills chinks
>yaaas!
>Rambo kills mexicans
>NOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT, NOT THE POOR MEXICANS

You know how in the new Dark Crystal series the gelfling set up defences to fight the Skeksis and end up just dropping smoke pods on them? Then when the skeksis retreat everyone cheers instead of riding down their routed opponents? Libshits women can't into violence, look how many women choose to play healers and passive support roles in video games AND real life. You can argue about societal pressure etc. IRL but nobody is going to judge or has any power to gatekeep a woman from playing Quake Arena or Ninja Gaiden 2

You think Sly just walks into the office like "Hey guys so I feel like doing another Rambo this time, yeah Rambo feels good, my bastard kid needs a laborghini for his nigger boyfriend, it's real progressive"

>doesn’t know /pol/ is brown kids
Oh sweet summer child...

Mexico seems to be a fascinating place. On the one hand it's so bad that it's literally a death sentence to send illegal immigrants back there. On the other hand it's racist to acknowledge the existence of crime and drug cartels in Mexico in your action movie because that because that paints the country in a bad light.

Yea Forums has the purchasing power and influence that rivals crack-addled gnats reddit fag

female lead instead of a straight white male
empowered white woman = good movie

>On the one hand it's so bad that it's literally a death sentence to send illegal immigrants back there.
Mexico is considered a stable country by the standards of international law, actually. That’s why it doesn’t jibe from a legal perspective that Guatemalans fleeing violence can cross into Mexico to get into the US to claim asylum when they should be claiming it in Mexico

he's conservative and pro republican, so probably no
he even likes Trump

>he even likes trump
All those roads have made him retarded

>Rambo Last Blood is over the top and irresponsible in todays climate.
>There's a little something for everyone

Attached: EAswJ9aU0AAZ5DV.jpg (1125x299, 25K)

If critics give shit reviews and say a movie is problematic, you can almost rest assured that it will be a decent film.

On the inverse if they give rave reviews and say how beautiful, brave, progressive, and powerful it is, you can bet it's identity politics focused trash or just another paint by the numbers Oscar bait flick.

Critics are still great guages for film quality, just not in the way they want. It has been this way for over a decade.

>RRRRRRREEEEE MUUHH DRRRUMMPPH
You should take a break user.

Have you guys never seen a picture if a /pol/ meet up? I bet 1/4 of the people on this site are half asian and half latino and still have white nationalist views.

>Trumpian
Also, friendly reminder that what is depicted in the movie sort of happened in real life:
lifedaily.com/story/mexican-officials-discover-grisly-scene-of-elderly-ranchers-amazing-last-stand/

I thought they liked “relevant” media?

>ree post immediately
Oh dear. Learn to take criticism on your daddy

To be fair, white nationalist views are often logical and objectively correct

the female lead got shit on by everyone

Whiny liberals are the fucking worst. Slimy, spineless fuckers.

>roads
Country roads?

>>Rambo kills cops
>>yaaas!
He shot at a helicopter.
The pilot lost control for a second and the helicopter started spinning.
A dude fell-off.
>That's the only death of the movie
And it's a goddamn accident.

Long roads

>niece and would be love interest
What? I know IGN is retarded but wew. The niece was pretty qt though.

nah its another rambo kino with disney shills being butthurt again. 10/10 definitely a watch

>Rambo eviscerates a small town polics department
Did this bitch even watch the original movie? They clearly didn't.
Rambo doesn't eviscerate anyone.

>this based patrician again
fty

>ign
Soiboys

I was just referring to the leftist rhetoric.

Criticisms entail a rational argument; nothing of substance was presented, hence you are an emotionally crippled faggot where your bitch is involved in everything that triggered you since the election of 2016

do you think these kind of critics actually give a shit about the actual movine

like it's any surprise these chickenshit sjw morons love criminals including the ones who make life hell for minorities

pray for the imminent demise of our media

Sup Daniel

Wait a minute, if its so offensive to latinos then why are all of those latino actors enjoy working with Stallone making this movie?

Based Latinos don't give a shit.

you forgot to add that the despondent white males also have a superiority complex making them think that they are a big deal, and that big companies pay attention to them even though its one office internet journalist sites that ever think about them.

you gotta realize your power fantasy some other way, posting on Yea Forums doesnt make you a player.

No, he said he didn't even vote this election and the only campaigning he ever did was for Arni because both are friends, he isn't on record supporting any party. He is also anti 2nd ammendment.

The only people that get offended by a Rambo movie are white liberals.

Rambo 4 had ex freedom fighter and victims of the military in the cast and they all see it as one of the most inportant movies ever made, yet white critics hate it for "racist" while Rambo 08 is a cult movie among the Burmese freedom fighters and Stallones character sort of a symbol of hope for them.

>IGN
>Reviewer was either a woman or a tranny (who fucking knows anymore)

Straight into the trash

>Rambo 08 is a cult movie among the Burmese freedom fighters and Stallones character sort of a symbol of hope for them.
sauce user?

Koopa Troopa

>t. tranny with a tinfoil hat

Dilate, kind sir.

Literally IMDB trivia page about Rambo.

The guy who plays the bad guy is a ex freedom fighter and feared that his family get killed if he accept the role, he did it anyway.

thanks for the info user

>Rambo shows how badly the veterans were treated by society and the state
Oy vey shut it down!
>Rambo kills whomever is convenient for the current interests of the gun lobby
God bless.

>ign

Theyre nothing more than the pravda of the nerd/tech world. Composed entirely of paid shills and politically correct thought commissars

ignore them and laugh at them

The fuck are you bitching about

>Anime Trump
>that avatar
And you're surprised you got blocked, why?

Your thinking of /pol/ which is pretty much Mexico: the board. Yea Forums on the other hand is 100% white.

With all the Yea Forums and /pol/ posting on TV, can you honestly say that with a straight face?
Yea Forums on the other hand is so painfully hipstershit that I can only imagine white scarf-wearing bearded people posting on it

Lol this much projection

>irresponsible
So it makes SJWs tilted because he hurts a minority or a woman or something?

>Anime Trump
you didn't do yourself any favours, to be fair

Do you think rambo fucked one of their dancing boys?

The nostalgia for movies in the vein of Rambo 3, arrives alongside the nostalgia for Bush Sr-era social conservatism. Hell, we’re blaming violent video games and addressing drug use in children.

>full of white males
You clearly haven't seen the /pol/ meetups

Both of which are very regressive
I always thought with how shitty the mid 2010s were with SJW shit we're soon going to swing to almost religious tier conservatism again, and once again omly the government will gain from it
Authoritarian shits left and right let me tell you

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Don't believe me, look them up yourself

Where he teams up with the mujahideen to fight russia?

>u mad
>whats wrong made fun of your gaaay lover druuummpfy gotchya
lmao, the absolute state of you people

Privileged, white Liberals are cancer.

Fuck off tranny, im not white. Go suck off a jew.