King of Comedy

Omg I can't watch this. So much cringe.

Attached: p6785_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 278K)

>imagining yourself as wildly successful being interviewed by people you admire
Heheh nobody really does this.. right guys?

Attached: 1890845A-FDFF-4491-A534-ABDD5BE1ADFD.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Fantastic film. More relevant now that ever. And Deniro actually shows his range for once.

MOOOM WILL YOU PLEASE, I'M DOING SOMETHING HERE

watch the true King of Comedy

Attached: 32054_2_large[1].jpg (533x800, 144K)

Watched this for the first time last month.

Really underrated desu

Oh man. He just walks into the house.

It must be nice to be Rupert. He's immune to shame.

I was outside the comedy cellar couple weeks ago and I saw Dave Attell outside smoking. I went over to talk to him and my girl who was shitfaced took a faceplant fall right in front of him. He was disgusted and turned away from us.

I can't stop feeling the shame. I would love to be like Rupert and have that superhuman lack of self awareness.

Deniro's way of talking is so endearing if that sounds weird.
The scene where he explains to the secretary that he'll wait in the lobby sounds so real, he really never sounds like he's just reciting lines.

how the fuck are you going to let Dave Attell make you feel ashamed of anything? he's a literal goblin

not him but Attell is a living legend. He got a bad image as the party/drinking comic because of his comedy central show so he shuns that shit now

Attell is an absolute king but I haven't heard any of his stuff for years now.

He looked like a used camel salesman. He's a comedian though who cares what he looks like? He's a genius and I felt awful for making him uncomfortable.

This. The look of disgust he gave me after I brought a drunk around him is burned in my brain. Luckily I met Colin Quinn later on that night and he was a sweetheart.

The ending was sweet. Was expecting the joker kind of ending.

so this guy is literally everyone with a podcast

Like the movie podcasts,then yes.

Maybe Joker (2019) is for you

no, of course not...

Attached: 4FD2AB9200000578-0-image-a-23_1536334626431.jpg (1908x1146, 215K)

>How much longer, Rupert?
Maaaaaaaahhhh!

Power though. The payoff is good.

Fantastic film, right up there with God of Cookery as far as being his best comedies.