Who shall go down as the Saturday Night Live icon of the decade? Will it be Bill Heider or Pete Davidson?

Who shall go down as the Saturday Night Live icon of the decade? Will it be Bill Heider or Pete Davidson?

Attached: file.png (1111x853, 1.55M)

Obviously Kate McKinnon you pissbaby simp

Hader is about as based as you're gonna get from NuSNL

Bill Hader is as kino as it gets.
But McKinnon will be the one to get all the credit.

Literally no other person on that garbage show matters besides Kenan. Absolutely no one other than Kenen will ever be remembered for anything other than being a disgusting slimeball yankee.

deal with it

Attached: 10-kenan-thompson.w1200.h1200.jpg (1200x1200, 279K)

Kenan will always be remembered for Kenan and Kel and Good Burger

Keenan pls

SNL is garbage

It will be a female

Anybody that stays on SNL and doesn't just use it as a springboard for greater things is assuredly not funny.

I like Keenan because he seems like a nice guy but he's anti-funny.

which makes me wonder, why is it always the biggest hacks who last the longest on this shit show?

they don't have anywhere to go

If you wanna make it a girl Wigg is far above her in all regards.

Attached: file.png (192x262, 91K)

reminder that pete had 3somes with kate beckingsale and her daughter.

Can anyone else understand why hot bitches want to get fucked by the ugly mutt on the right? Because I can't.

her or bill hader

what up with that > any sketch from anyone else you could name

You have no idea what is attractive. Which is why you're angry and confused when a symmetrical, forward grown, wide jawed, tall, broad, hyper neurotypical slayer with a big dick like Pete fucks girls you could only dream of.

or that jason guy but I've never liked him and it seems like he isn't in as much anymore

does Lorne just let them stick around because he pities them or something?

t. pete

>Will it be Bill Heider or Pete Davidson?
Is this bait? Is this really a debate?

Bill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pete

Attached: 1396891646204.jpg (400x300, 29K)

Hader. Dude's a combination of wholesome and funny. Davidson on the other hand is painfully unfunny.

Stay hatin' tho. Based Pete finna fuck all y'all waifus anyway lmaoooooooo

>his career
>those eyes
>that smile
imagine the shit this guy has seen....

Shane Gillis

Hader was always complete shit on SNL

How old are you people

Pete Davidson has never done a funny thing in his life

22 But why's that important?

yeah the jew chink sketch he did was the funniest snl skit in years. all their other stuff is literally gayer than ISIS

Attached: chopsueyspecs01.jpg (450x450, 86K)

this

Heider or Wigg

Bill. Just look at that smile.

I'm surprised Pete hasn't overdosed on fentanyl yet, dude is clearly a junkie

hes probably gonna die by ODing on something really faggy like Kratom or something (or maybe he'll OD on another dudes jizz.... LOOOOOL!!!!)

Lorne should have canned Pete the second he and Arianna broke up

When Bill Heider auditioned for his role in "SNL" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Pete Davidson bought was a car. Bill Heider bought a hot dinner.

Pete looks like that fag from 2 and a half men

that fat mexican guy carl mensia or something like that

Tim Robinson, they knew he was wasting his time there a let him quit after one season and make his own sketch show for netflix which is way funnier than any shit SNL's done in the past 10 years

which on is Jewish according to Wikipieda?

na hader was flagship and wiig is possibly the funniest woman that has ever been on the sshow

Literraly whos?

Davidson for making fun of the troops

this

he convinced mac miller to kill himself, that was pretty funny

he looks like a complete douche

Attached: Pete-Davidson-and-Margaret-Qualley-Link-Arms-During-Stroll-Around-Venice-06.jpg (1273x2000, 468K)

Bill Hader is clearly way more funny and is a decent actor Pete on the other hand is kinda funny but absolutely can't act at all and he's insanely wooden

okay pete

No actually I asked Ariana Grande and Kate Beckinsale, two of the biggest sex symbols on the planet

His dick must be 10 inches, what's the appeal of this guy

his dick is 12 inches

I've fucked prettier girls desu
>but they're famous
yeah I guess

>neurotypical

Has Davidson ever gotten through a skit without breaking?

i like bill a lot and it's only because he looks like Micheal Shanons brother and i like Shanon a lot

look at these motherfuckers

Attached: Bez nazwy.png (1033x411, 651K)

Pete pls...

He did 9/11 and that was pretty funny. Nobody would have ever heard of him if it wasn't for 9/11

Ariana grande has bad taste in men and as for Kate Beckinsale and Margaret qualley they're dating him for the free publicity, Kate Beckinsale was especially obvious since she dumped him the moment their relationship stopped being reported