What is your Halloween movie list that you are going to view this year Yea Forums?

What is your Halloween movie list that you are going to view this year Yea Forums?

Attached: 1564133380406.jpg (1023x996, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9lVoUKk-8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nW_p73_paD4
youtu.be/fMIZlgLV7g0
youtu.be/aJf7nBliqAs
strawpoll.me/18668358/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

G
Goosebumps

hocus pocus

Halloween (All, specially Halloween 3 = best halloween)
The Crazies
Dawn of the Dead (2004)
28 days later
28 weeks later

H20
F13 V
NOES 3
CP
TCM 2
Hereditary
anything I can find on Netflix

Halloween 1-4
H20
Zombie's H1
Halloween 2018
Friday the 13th part III
Friday the 13th part VI
Friday the 13th 2009
Freddy vs Jason
Nightmare on Elmstreet original and remake
Dawn of the dead (04)
The crazies (remake)
Hills have eyes (remake)
Army of Darkness
Are Halloween 5/6 worth watching? Ive only seen parts of them but they seemed poorer than the first 4. Not a fan of resurrection, or zombies H2

Attached: 1556151216097.jpg (1233x1800, 665K)

Just watched pic related. The middle part of the anthology when they payed respects to the dead school children was bretty good.

Attached: 1568772968847.jpg (500x770, 62K)

>The crazies (remake)
woke

>The middle part of the anthology when they payed respects to the dead school children was bretty good.
so is it kinda like creep show then? Just a bunch of stories? I haven't seen it but I see it mentioned here alot

Anthologies are severely overlooked when it comes to what to watch around Halloween. For the most part they're quick, pretty well done, and fairly fun. You should definitely check that one out if you haven't. I don't love it like some people do but it's a good time.

can we set up a Yea Forums movie night for halloween kinos

Yeah that's kind of the cool aspect of it. The different stories take place in one neighborhood.

I mentioned this in a thread the other day but I don't usually make a list, I just try to make a mental note of a few things I'd like to watch and put something on each night depending on how I'm feeling. I'll definitely be revisiting some favorites though.

post kino anthologies

Attached: image.jpg (829x1253, 241K)

We should. Might have to pick just a few to watch though
shame cause theres a lot of good horror movies

I cant think of the name of it but it had mark hammel in it, and there was something going on with his hair
Its been close to 20 years since I saw it. Remember watching it on the old scifi channel with my dad and he was cracking jokes during it.

I just watched 10 minutes of After Midnight, another anthology. Quit watching after that first waaaaaay over the top scene in the classroom. Is it worth finishing?

Body Bags (1993). Kino.

Attached: Please be patient.png (916x634, 311K)

This one is super weird if you can find it.

Attached: image.jpg (929x1684, 1.16M)

Alien
The Thing
Dawn of the Dead
Evil Dead
Army of Darkness
Coraline
Aliens
Quarantine
28 Days Later
Nightmare Before Christmas
Sleepy Hollow

Attached: Horror.jpg (601x4251, 948K)

Attached: Horror 2.jpg (2037x2673, 1.45M)

anyone here /giallo/

>Body Bags (1993). Kino.
that's it user, thanks
May have to watch it. The hair one is the only one I remember

>the keep
never saw all of this one. Got to where the thing came outta the wall, hows it end?

Coroline. That one with the three witches. Nightmare before christmas. Maybe pumkin head if it's playing. Rocky horror picture show. Evil Dead. Night of the living dead. Day of the dead. Walking dead. Z Nation. Maybe some scream queens. Dead like me the movie. I am omega.

For me?

Attached: 1547087791748.png (624x553, 560K)

marathoning gialli and slashers in preparation. Opera is underrated.

Based.

Attached: 50339171_d12da39fdd.jpg (432x320, 49K)

Sup.

Attached: 22099_1_front.jpg (236x352, 64K)

>Halloween 3 = best halloween

Based

marathon-ing this movie the 31 days of October

Attached: The Pee Pee Poo Poo.jpg (1382x2048, 725K)

Edwige is a goddess.

Screenshotted my list from when I posted it in the other thread. Tack on the Child's Play remake since that just got released.

Attached: 2019hween.png (225x484, 15K)

I haven't seen Fright Night in ages, might go with that one.

Checked

Attached: 1556815144640.png (1280x720, 661K)

youtube.com/watch?v=R9lVoUKk-8Y

Attached: topsters2.png (1452x1183, 1.17M)

The Cuckold vs Predator

Probably some Howling movie with ny buds. We only watch even-numberes Howlings though, that's "the rule"

Attached: 0b6d8fc3f577a8ff279b64d5c4463b9e.jpg (1979x2941, 808K)

>Dellamorte Dellamore
One of the best Italian horror movies ever. It's a shame the industry crashed; Soavi showed so much growth between Stage Fright and DD.

Attached: MV5BNjdiNDk4NzgtN2Q1OC00ZTY1LTgxNmUtZjE3ZGE1NmNjYTQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyNDQ2NjI@._V1_.jpg (1200x604, 99K)

I normally watch the Nightmare Before Christmas once every year during October so whatever else after I feel like watching I guess.

Attached: DtydUSvW0AAnHod.jpg (1000x800, 64K)

Forgot
Hellraiser
Constantine
In The Mouth Of Madness

Attached: J5xV3X2.gif (320x180, 536K)

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=nW_p73_paD4
B̧̗̜͕͓̗̙͠Ą̸͕̞̖̭̤͈̫̭̱̻̰͎͡B̷̢̦̯̪͇͕́Ỳ̨̩̞͙̪͔̞̥̳̦̯̪̯̦̬̹͠͞C̵̨̻͈̤̠̟͔̳͖͉͕̬̝̠͔͜A̵̴̵̛̱͉̜̥͚̟̹̱̟̻͇͙̘̙̹K̥̣̺̼͠͠E̴̶̹̹̘͔Ṣ̤͇͕̤̗̮̳̣̼̳̺̩̳͎.̧̨̡̳̼̥̱̪̯̜͈̜̮͞͡

Attached: Halloween3.jpg (1400x800, 226K)

That girl voice turns me on

The Quintissential Yea Forums Halloween movie list

1. Cloverfield
2. Legion
3. Cabin in the Woods
4. Cabin Fever
5. Nightmare on Elm Street
6. Fire in the Sky
7. Storm of the Century
8. The Colony
9. War of the Dead
10. Dawn of the Dead (1978)
11. Blade Trilogy
12. Critters
13. Fright Night
14. Gremlins
15. Return of the Living Dead
16. Tales from the Darkside
17. Creepshow 1 & 2
18. The Green Inferno
19. The Lost Boys
20. Monster Squad
21. American Werewolf in London
22. Wolf
23. Jaws
24. Puppetmaster (all)
25. From Dusk til Dawn
26. Cemetary Man
27. Children of the Corn
28. John Carpenter's Vampires
29. The Mist
30. House of 1000 Corpses

Attached: carson.jpg (219x162, 14K)

Hocus pocus

What's that .gif from? I know I've seen it, it's not venture bros. is it?

Return of the Living Dead
Creepshow
Gremlins
A Nightmare on Elm Street 1/3/4
Carnival of Souls
Corpse Grinders
Blood Feast
House (1977)
Sleepaway Camp 2
Friday the 13th 1/4/6
Halloween 3/4
Nightmare Before Christmas

!!!FACT!!!

i would consider Dark City a science fiction noir more than horror desu

CreepyThinMan is a faggot who loves big dicks up his ass.

!!!FACT!!!

is it true?

Attached: 1568873937067.png (726x720, 72K)

Should patricians avoid the 3rd Creepshow?

>Anthologies are severely overlooked when it comes to what to watch around Halloween.
\
I FUCKING LOVE anthologies.

It's the perfect format for Horror which I think works best in short bursts. Kinda like how Stephen King's best work is his short stories, same as H.P. Lovecraft.

Creepshow 1/2
Tales from The Crypt (1972)
Vault of Horror (1973)
From Beyond the Grave
Cat's Eye
Dead of Night (1945)
Twilight Zone The Movie (1983)
Tales from the Darkside (1990)
Tales of terror (1962)
The Monster Club (1981)
Asylum
Nightmares (1983)
Chillers (1987)
Night Gallery (TV movie pilot)

etc....
!!!FACT!!!

It's from the Venture Bros Halloween Special (Season 5)

>anyone here /giallo/

All the Colors of Giallo is a FUCKING GREAT purchase. 4 hours of giallo trailers with commentary and a doc about the genre!!!FACT!!!

Attached: 91U8TuWSqjL__SX342_.jpg (342x381, 38K)

>>Dellamorte Dellamore

STILL NOT ON FUCKING BLURAY!!!FACT!!!

Thanks user, that was bugging me

Attached: 1568172947358.png (634x757, 19K)

>Should patricians avoid the 3rd Creepshow?

YES!!! It's Direct-To-DVD trash. I have little hope for the upcoming TV series. It just looks like another Tales from the Crypt ripoff without the style that made the original soo great!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/fMIZlgLV7g0

some more honorable mentions anons

Attached: horrors.jpg (1248x613, 339K)

>is it true?

Not that I'm aware of!!!FACT!!!

Since some posters brought up anthology films, how is All Hallows' Eve 2?

Attached: AHE2.jpg (182x268, 11K)

Who's streaming Halloween movies 24/7? Moonstation or whatever?

Considering doing an October marathon this year where I watch 31 found footage horror movies, one each night. I don't know if there's enough good ones to fill out the full 31 days though.

idk but the first one was garbage. that's the shit with Art the Clown.

Which ever blackpilling shit I can find in Youtube.

I'm watching die hard :)

internet gf is relatively new to horror, going to try and introduce her to a classic a day, while also watching something new to me every day as well

>woman
>capable of appreciating anything let alone kinos

Brace yourself for these exact responses-
>it was ok
>kind of boring
>idk

been showing her plenty of good stuff so far, and she's been loving it
did the entire Friday the 13th franchise last week
even did a ranking of 'em for me

I'm not sure, Great Pumpkin.
Last year I really watched a bunch of stuff. Thanks to amazon prime and shudder, who I managed to get 4 free months out of.
I also got to see The Thing 4k restoration. Took a friend to see it, she had never seen it before. It was great.
This year? Hmmm. The Alamo Drafthouses nearby don't have anything particularly interesting on their calender yet.
I guess I'll rewatch TCM2, Levy's Evil Dead, Return of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Don't Breathe, Alien, Aliens, 28 Days Later, They Live, Near Dark. I dunno. I feel like I don't like horror movies much anymore.

Attached: 76.jpg (1084x1024, 164K)

She doesn't care and that's crazy you think she actually does. She's doing it because she can't get better and likes your dumbass. Anyone who cared even the slightest would have seen this shit ages ago. She's a fraud man.

ok

you're right, man
maybe she doesn't actually care about the F13 franchise as much as I do; I'm going to dump her tonight
thanks, user

Going to watch over the garden wall for the fourth time and pretend my GF is coming back

Good for you user. Better off getting a hotter girl who doesn't care about your stupid shit. Especially over someone who is below average and faking it anyways.

females are just fuckholes to be murdered after you rape them, agreed
the REAL redpill is realizing that the same thing is true about all the men around you, too
what's your phone number, user?

Based and redpilled

Calm down buffalo bill. Buttholes are for pooping only.

soiboi

exactly
I would prefer a woman who is honest about how inferior she is to me over some bitch who engages with MY interests just bc she likes me
women are fucking deceptive by default and they should all die, I want to live in a world alone w lots of men
i like men

You 2 should exchange #'s.

that's my dick replying
I already know where it is

Yeah you got a lot to say in this thread, have nothing to say in the other where I showed you to your face that you’re a hopeless retard. Yeah you wish life went on, don’t think I don’t recognize you, your retardation is distinctive.

Reporting in. Watching Tenebre, Deep red, the nine-tailed cat, Suspiria, Inferno, Black Sabbath, some other Bava Kino.

The crazies remake is underrated

holy based

>no mention of the sleepaway camp trilogy
criminally underrated kino, honestly surprises me it doesn't get talked about more here considering the iconic ending of the original. highly highly recommend adding them to your spook list lads

Attached: MV5BY2Y1MGUxYzUtNWNhYi00OTg1LWE3ZjItZDNhYmMyOGE5YjcyL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1 (750x1000, 157K)

Nice man. Patrician taste. I'm doing the same thing since the trees are changing colors where I live. Gotta start early in the north.

punkin pepe cute

I just figured that everyone has already seen these since middle school. The first one is great but the rest are just ok.

watching comfy Hallooween-related episodes of my favorite sitcoms:
>The Goldbergs
>Two and a Half Men
>That '70s Show

2 is really good imo, it has a perfect blend of fun, camp and spooks and bruce springstein's daughter plays the role brilliantly. movie is 80's incarnate. but yeah not everybody are boomers like you and i

Which is the one where the kid gets a mouth full of firecrackers/m80s? I was always disappointed that 2 and 3 weren't as good as the first but maybe I'll watch them again for fun.

I usually do this with friends and we all decide on what films we wanna watch each year, but the dumb CIA niggers that are my friends have been absent for weeks now and have not organised shit to do this year.
Right now I have a shit ton of films I wanna watch for Halloween, but I'll only get to choose 31 of them. Don't know what they are yet but I'll get back to ya when I know what they are.

I'm changing things up a little and doing all 90s movies:
>Idle Hands
>I Know What You Did Last Summer
>Candyman
>Dusk Til Dawn
>The Faculty
I'll probably add a dozen more plus Halloween episodes of shit for nights busy nights.

Are you actually going to watch a different film every day? If so then how do you find the time and energy? I tried something like that last year and I was exhausted by the three week mark.

Attached: a48d3d6b392d07e006af9609bba80326.jpg (282x400, 32K)

I'm not that user, but I try to get to 100 by the end of the month, and I have to watch at least 3 a day

>100 films in a month
That's pretty impressive. Good luck!

I honestly don't know. We've been doing this for five years now and everytime we do I have so much to juggle every October (college, art practice and social gatherings).
Definately the busiest time of the year next to Christmas, but I just fucking love Halloween.

Apocalypse trilogy.

should try to get through the rest of the Paul Naschy movies I haven't seen

Attached: p40091_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 419K)

Still working on my list. So far I have:
Dagon (2001)
Dark Night of the Scarecrow (1981)
Evilspeak (1981)
Flesh For Frankenstein (1973)
Intruder (1989)
Ravenous (1999)

Halloween 5 is shitty. It's more like a Friday the 13th sequel than a Halloween movie.

I love every single one of those movies, user
hope you enjoy them

>Hausu
>Haxan
>Kindred: The Embraced
>Phantasm
>Vampyr
>VVitch

Attached: haxan-2.jpg (700x555, 140K)

Kino list

>Tales from The Crypt (1972)
>Vault of Horror (1973)

How have I never heard of these? I loved the '90s series and movies.

Quarantine 2 is better

Almost forgot...

>Kuroneko
The best vampire movie ever

Attached: KURONEKO.png (1600x1354, 1.37M)

The REC series is superior.

So far for the season I've watched

the Child's Play franchise up to part 6
Castle Freak
City of the Living Dead
Night of the Demon
Who Can Kill a Child
Black Christmas
Last House on the Left
Village of the Damned (both versions)

Next on the program:

Tales from the Darkside
The Red Monks
Horror Castle
Nightbreed
The Wolf Man
Blood on Satan's Claw
Black Death
Nightmare City
The Company of Wolves
Evil Toons
Kill, Baby, Kill
Two Thousand Maniacs
The Possessed
Absurd
Nercronomicon
Near Dark
A Bay of Blood
The House by the Cemetary

I haven't even heard of The Red Monks, but I've seen everything else on your list except for The Possessed, which I assume is the 1965 movie
cool that you're mixing sleazier stuff in with classier stuff

Why is everyone pretending September is Halloween season this year?

>Are you actually going to watch a different film every day? If so then how do you find the time and energy? I tried something like that last year and I was exhausted by the three week mark.
The challenge isn't the energy, it's finding enough to watch

>Haxan

This looks amazing

Attached: haxan-1108x0-c-default.jpg (1108x831, 103K)

What's the Die Hard of Halloween?

Based miserable user that wants to kill fun

The latest slow burn bone chiller from A24

Also, as somewhat represented on the list, I'm considering going through some extreme horror stuff. I love nast Italian Horror, but I tend to neglect old grindhouse Splatter and Gore, so I'm thinking of:

Bloodsucking Freaks
I Drink Your Blood
Jigoku
Blood Feast
And speaking of Italian horror, considering subjecting myself to the depraved Beyond the Darkness again.

Halloween is especially fun, and costume stores already pop up by now, so many of us are glad to dive into it the second Fall starts. Plus horror is the best genre, so any excuse...

All I know about The Posessed is that it was directed by the who did the dreamy giallo mystery Footprints on the Moon (le orme), one of my favorite movies, and that it's also supposed to be beautifully dreamy.

But yeah my list there is a mix of stuff, some 80s funcore, some beautiful aesthetic shit, some splatter.

all good, but those are of course just laughable, fun movies, nothing disturbing
Bloodsucking Freaks is an all-timer, I love that movie. Give Alucarda a go if you haven't seen it (not super sleazy, but I thought of it for some reason)

>tfw no mention of Suspiria 2018

Attached: 9CEFB87A-03EB-4B69-BE0C-94A271C180B9.png (1224x706, 807K)

hocus pocus on loop of course

Attached: giphy.gif (500x266, 1.85M)

This

This. It's going to age better than hereditary

O without a doubt. Hereditary is fine but it’s largely reddit hype. Suspiria is genuine art, it will go through a similar process as The Shining, underappreciated at first and then: O yeah, this is genius.

I actually saw Bloodsucking Freaks before, as well as Two Thousand Maniacs. Yeah, utterly outragious, ludicrous, depraved trash, but they are definotely comedies in a way. People talk about the sick humor on the internet, but it's worth noting that the most fucked up shit was getting sold in catalogs and shown in theaters around the US, and in Italy and France, in the 60s - the 80s, some of which was way more warped than stuff made now.

Sure there are extreme movies coming out of France still, or made by Eli Roth types, but they're partly homages to that old grindhouse stuff. Plus 70s and 80s trash went into much more taboo areas; like incest / rape / sexual torture / beastiality, not to mention all the stuff going places that seem barely legal. A lot of it seems strangely demonic at times too, like Through the Looking Glass. Just concentrated evil.

>Doomed Megalopolis

Since Yea Forums won't talk about anything besides moe-shit I'll have to post this here.

Attached: tumblr_lzl9gmIqQv1ro2vl4o1_400.gif (400x275, 1.06M)

The weird girl is my waifu

Attached: tumblr_lzl9keRN5S1ro2vl4o1_400.gif (400x284, 663K)

How is it hard to watch 5 hours of film every day?

>Nightmare On Elm Street 1&3
>Evil Dead 1, 2, & 3
>Child's Play 1, 2, 3, and Remake (haven't seen it yet)
>Halloween (obviously)
>Night of the Living Dead (original)
>Dawn of the Dead (remake)
>Trick R Treat
Just the basic stuff, plus any other horror kino I come across or am recommended

Alucarda's been on my radar for a long time, because of it's cool aesthetic, but somehow haven't seen it yet. And I say that as someone who watches this kind of shit constantly.

Different user here. I make art, so I have movies going constantly as I work. So maybe about 4 or 5 a day.

is this from Doomed Megalopolis?

i prefered Trick or Treat 1986. werewolves are shit ghosts are shit kids are shit
demons are a little less shit and Sammi Curr is kind of a demon

I've been realizing that Lucio Fulci is one of my favorite directors. Sure, it's trash, but the shots are so gorgeous and uncanny and I love what he does with gloopy and grainy textures.

no repeats or rewatches this year, or i end up just watching some Halloweens
>already started Child's Play and have seen up to Bride of Chucky
>all the Hellraisers
>several Joe Bob Briggs from his newest show
>[Rec]
>finish up Romero's Dead with Diary and Survival then start the Return of the Living Dead series

Dark Universe marathon

Hellraiser 3 is fucking insane trash kino, I love it so much

Agreed. I love when heavy metal stuff appears in 80s horror too.

The 2000s Trick r Treat is kinda funny and it's unusually good for autumnal beauty, but otherwise the stories are pretty mediocre, almost Goosebumps-ish, and it's a bit on the '00s horror side of things in a bas sense.

the best kino

Attached: 0A411D2C-7197-4B3A-9CEB-F591A0BC7F86.jpg (960x1440, 367K)

Bride of Chucky and Seed of Chucky are my favorite ones. They're an example of that late 90s / early 00s irreverent ironic parody thing actually done effectively.

Altho Child's Play was always kinda funny. It's actually a pretty good horror franchise. And some cool gnarly effects shit. I love the grotesque effects in the toy factory at the end of the second movie.

BBC Parliament nonstop.

Can we agree that horror is the best genre? It's the most aesthetic, and visceral, and I think has a lot of great artistic worth, a lot of philosophical import, etc, but even at it's most 'bad', it's still almost always watchable. That's the thing... of all the genres, it may have the highest number of watchable movies, because for some reason even the most lowly trash horror is usually somehow awesome or funny or insane or aesthetically interesting. Whereas with scifi, some bad scifi is funny, like 50s stuff, but a lot of it - earnest 90s generica - is just so tedious and corny and umbearably dweebish (science! progress! the future! ___-punk!).

Also, most of the best scifi is in fact scifi-horror.

I agree with Bride of Chucky, but Seed of Chucky was way too silly for me.

Monster House
Coraline
Paranorman
Alvin and the Chipmunks meets the wolfman
Scooby Doo zombie island and witchs ghost
Trick r Treat
Slither
Sinister
Frankenweenie
Creepshow
Murderparty
The Thing

Attached: 51Gw-gpUzaL._SY445_.jpg (289x445, 36K)

It was def bordering on Scary Movie status, and yet I found myself amused. All that stupid stuff with Redman, everything. A distinctly 00s sense of humor.

What are some less-obvious synth soundtracks from horror that are interesting or good?

Like obviously I know John Carpenter's soundtracks and the well- known Goblin ones. What else? (Like more obscure Goblin, Fabio Frizzi, stuff like the Chopping Mall soundtrack, etc)

The Prowler
Opera
Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things
Don't Go Down Into the Basement
Possession
Gremlins 2
The New York Ripper
Hell House LLC

It’s great. Both a movie you can enjoy from a filmmaking/historical standpoint, and an aesthetically pleasing mood-setter you could put on in the background for a party.

yo thanks for the list

What's the horror thread's thoughts on this?

Attached: nicole.jpg (400x600, 79K)

>Sequel never
Fuck it I really liked.I would have love to see more Jane Levy in the sequels

Attached: 81ma6ot.png (707x705, 1.22M)

scary movie soundtrak

literally any movie made in the last three years

we are truley liveing in hell

Haha, I can't recall what that even sounds like but probably generic movie orcestral with lots of jabs

this would've been better if they hadn't marketed it as a remake, but as a spin off story, because if Ash isn't involved, it's not a real Evil Dead movie. It's just a story in the Evil Dead universe.

Based fellow old fag

going to show her for sure, so far:
don't tell her!!!
It (90)
Night of the Living Dead (68)
Dawn of the Dead (Argento Cut)
Zombi 2
Blood Feast (63)
Humanoids from the Deep (80)

Zombi (2) is honestly in the top five living dead/zombie for me. Top ten if I include Shaun of the Dead and Return of the Living Dead. They’re living dead genre but they’re also comedies so...

So not on the same level but certainly an interesting piece of Italian horror cinema is Burial Ground. It stars a guy who did quite a few movies in that genre. The guy was a dwarf and they passed him off as a kid. He does a little incest with his mom. Shows her tits around 1:17:00. It’s weird and very entertaining if you’re into bad movies and Italian milf tits.

youtu.be/aJf7nBliqAs

Attached: 14D8BC7C-C4AE-42DF-AF07-E78448A6A9EB.gif (365x219, 1.42M)

Scary Movie
Horror movies are garbage

Attached: scarymovie.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

I'm homeless because my boomer parents thought it would be more motivating if they kicked me out during late fall/early winter. I don't need to watch slasher movies, because eventually someone's going to find my tent in the woods and fucking stab me to death for my cell phone and the six dollars I have left

boy, will they be disappointed!!!
both your parents AND the killer

>Halloween 3
A single particle... devastating.

I hope things get better for you so you can enjoy a spooky October like everyone else, user.

Attached: 1491778262491.png (522x531, 287K)

Am I a pleb for disliking "pure" horrow films?

Attached: 1568084115580.jpg (1024x984, 72K)

Every dog over should be fired into the sun.

But I’m an animal lover so I would have to care and the love the smelly nasty fuckers.

The Bye Bye Man is unironically a great horror film

*owner
Not over

Ghey

In The Mouth of Madness.

Nay, it's shite.

The Classics
>Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman, etc the Universal films
>Hammer Draculas and Frankensteins
>House on Haunted Hill
>The Haunting
>Abbot and Costello Meet The Wolfman
>Disneys Ichabod
The "Fuck you I liked them" category
>Dracula Untold
>Van Helsing
>Halloween 3
NormalFag Horror
>Halloween 1 & 2
>Friday the 13th 1-3
>Nightmare on Elm Street 1 & 2
>Freddy vs Jason
>Alien
>Kubricks Shining
And other stuff I can think of
>Trick r Treat
>The Company of Wolves
>Wolfman 2010
>From the Dark
I will probably watch many others i just can't think of at the moment.

Oh shit I forgot about asylum, that movie is great. Very underrated.

>trick r treat
Which one?

Why? It doesn't take itself too seriously, and it's a lot of fun.

I can't condone this list. Neither Gremlins not Jaws are Halloween, for one thing.

>HEHEHEHE
What was her problem?

garth marenghi's darkplace and a bottle of whisky.

strawpoll.me/18668358/r

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 48K)

Pumpkinhead
The Fly
The Blob
The Thing
Dead Alive
Hell Raiser
Fire In The Sky
The Pit And The Pendulum
People Under The Stairs
Castle Freak
Candyman

we're watching Jason X right now

Yep. Im surprised it doesn't get mentioned more.
Not only was the slow build of people going nuts nice
But there are some beautiful shots of iowa in it