Did Walter survive?

Did Walter survive?
Let’s settle this once and for all

Attached: 111004AC-0F70-4369-A478-F4BC9F49C58A.jpg (500x320, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWeVx9zjN7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I cried :(

I get the feeling they're going to bring him back in El Camino judging by interviews with Cranston, Paul and Gilligan. Would be a big mistake.

>I get the feeling they're going to bring him back in El Camino judging by interviews with Cranston, Paul and Gilligan. Would be a big mistake.

I'm 100% certain they're going to retcon Walter White's death. Ever since the show ended Bryan and Paul have been best friends ever since and they've been dying to work together. They were so desperate to work together they made their own tequila, I shit you not.

Attached: COVER-Bryan-Cranston-y-Aaron-Paul-regresan-y-lanzarán-juntos-un-tequila-llamado-‘Dos-Hombres’.j (1200x627, 485K)

Wait only his jacket got shot

That's actually kinda nice

based and wholesome

They both even got matching Breaking Bad tattoos.

Attached: bryan-cranston-and-aaron-paul-both-got-inked-in-honor-of-the-breaking-bad-series-finale.png (1200x675, 908K)

Not sure where they can go with the character. Do you think it would be a bad idea? I thought the show ended perfectly. I can live with this addendum chapter tying up Jesse's story and see BCS through but after that it's done.

Guess I got what I deserved.

I don't think they're going to completely revive him in a sense where they would continue for another season. He might live just a few more days in the hospital and might show like his ultimate confession. Maybe a flashback or something. But if they really go forward with him being alive again that would be a little ballsy. Regardless if he did come back it would be short I would think.

kino and heartwarming

Maybe as a sith ghost

He undoubtidly survived, but they won't reveal that until the end of the movie where they tease for the sequal.

What if Walter appears as some kind of hallucination in Jesse’s mind

YOU JUST KNOW

"yes"

Bryan really is just a real life Hal with more conventional charisma, I love it
They'll probably shoot some flashback scenes

The sequal will lead into a Netflix original show simaler to OITNB but it will be about Walt, and Jessie surviving prison life,

In the end Walt finally dies of cancer and jessie gets out on good boy points he earned from teaching a GED class in prison. Jessies first form of employment is sauls cin a bun store.

The movie is actually around 80% Skinny Pete fantasizing about his life if Walt somehow found and mentored him instead.

At Walts funeral Jessie finally meets Walt jr.

The trailer is for sure.

No!

Walt definitley survived. Don't you remember? Jessie said Mr. White is the smarter and luckier than you can imagine. Not only is he alive, but he's out there living free.

Possibly. Look closely and you can see his eyes are still open.

might just be flashbacks

Bryan is gonna be there in flashbacks. Simple

BB is fucking awful. Out of nowhere Walt has no empathy for anyone, including children? Did not Vince not realize this would have had to have been a preexisting condition which makes Walt a sociopath his whole life?

Why on Earth do people think this was a good show?!

This is the best show. Otherwise you wouldn't be in this thread.

Is this the backwards logic that all BB fags use to cope with?

yup ->/hm/

He got a liver transplant and lived happily ever after

No, if he did then it fucking ruins the series.

Going against the grain to say I don't really care. The show was great regardless of Walter's fate in the end. It seems obvious he's dead, but I'm not going to lose my shit if he's not yet either.

>tequila
Jeez, Walt it's MEZCAL! Yuge difference, it says it right on the fucking bottle ya nerd! I thought you knew shit about chemicals and stuff?

Attached: sfKlhKw.jpg (453x299, 33K)

>Out of nowhere
Have you even seen the show?

Attached: 1568472348278.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

he did but they locked him up.

Did they throw away the key?

Yes, because Vince is an intellectually bankrupt faggot.

Never seen BCS, is it really that bad?

>The Godfather is fucking awful. Out of nowhere Michael has no empathy for anyone, including his brother? Did not Puzo and Coppola not realize this would have had to have been a preexisting condition which makes Michael a sociopath his whole life?
>Why on Earth do people think this was a good movie?!
This is how retarded you sound.

Attached: p-the-godfather-al-pacino.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Go and play with your rocks, Isaac.

>intellectually bankrup

You dont even know what this means. Just call him a faggot, you pretentious retard.

>"I did not care for the Godfather"
>"It insists upon itself"

ignore that retard, BCS is based

Wrong. You disagreeing doesn't mean I don't understand. I'll call you a faggot instead, faggot. Only reply if you've gained a few IQ points. If I judge otherwise, I won't respond.

The nothing happens meme is a meme, but it's representative of the poor structure of the story due to a clear desire to prolong it.

Even if he did survive the finale there's a question about how long he can last with his cancer alongside the stress of being put behind bars etc

that would be interesting, like Dexter's Harry.

he's been egotistical and selfish the whole time. whenever he did anything positive for anyone else it was just to feed his own ego. go watch the show, brainlet

haha hey gomie

only if he lives *and* gets away with it. having him be alive a little longer and then die or get caught would be fine, like in

>He might live just a few more days in the hospital and might show like his ultimate confession.

that would be just awful

Good. Having him just whoopsie keel over because of an ACCIDENTAL hit completely pisses over Jesse telling him to fuck off and do it himself if he wants to die so bad. Plus having such a petty pathetic little man actually have to face the consequences of being such an utter cunt instead of have a cop out death would be insanely satisfying.

Either blood clots saved him due to Gilligan's logic or he is back as a ghost

What's the difference anyway? I've had loads of tequila, and had mezcal a few times here and there, didnt really taste a difference

The theme in Breaking Bad is that Walt can get away with ANYTHING in exchange for someone else paying a higher moral price. Cheating death would require some massive karmic retribution by the universe.

But it would fit his character. Walt is chaos, he just destroys without taking count of moral factors

He's definitely involved somehow. They shot the film last year and here's him at the set

Attached: bryancranston.png (929x596, 869K)

You're gonna carry that 200 pounds of meth

kino reference

Attached: 1529302828471.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

I hope we finally get the backstory to Jesse killing that dog

Huge BB fan here. I would be happy if they brought back Walter White. Who gives a shit if he died at the end? More WW kino please!

you're an idiot

that's from the Sony lot, probably from the filming of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=IWeVx9zjN7I

though he could still be involved and it's likely they were filming El Camino then. This video is also hilarious, and while they're joking about being sad and washed up, you can tell there's some truth behind it. I'm sure they've really missed the show and working together.

Tequila is specifically made from blue agave. Mezcal can be made from any kind of agave.

It depends if they eventually need more money. If no, then no. He died. If yes, wel... yes, of course, here the movie, new season, special episode, etc. Or even better, the reboot.

>20 years

Kept you waiting there too long, my love

>White (even in the name!) main character against evil criminal immigrants.
>They had to add nazis out of nowhere in the last years to deflect a little
Problematic.

Based and wholesome-pilled

did Gilligan not specifically state that he's dead? Maybe I'm just imagining things but I can't imagine him just straight up retconning that if he did

final scene of El Camino
>Jesse, it's me, Walter White. I have been alive all along.
>Mister White?
>Yes, Jesse. Your former partner in crime.
Walter turns to the camera.
>After the role of a lifetime, it's time to break bad.
Jesse turns to the camera.
>Xbox on!
Fade to black
>Executive Producer Vince Gilligan

This would be the better thing to do if they absolutely want to bring Walt back.
Retconning his death is plain stupid, and considering how mentally broken Jesse is by the end of Breaking Bad, it would make sense for him to be haunted by Walter in his head