Lucy Liu had sex with a ghost

>“It was sheer bliss. I felt everything. I climaxed. And then he floated away.”

dreamstudies.org/2012/03/14/the-ecstasy-of-lucy-liu-erotic-encounters-in-hypnagogia/

Attached: lucyliu.jpg (2560x1920, 496K)

weird the ghost looked like my uncle

How to get ghost to sex me?

lots of people have had sex with ghosts, who cares

Attached: ghost rape.jpg (1233x257, 152K)

Was she ever in a house with Dan Aykroyd?

same as other live person, just don't be ugly

Attached: 1513772148233.jpg (495x370, 32K)

If you were a ghost you would take the opportunity to rape Lucy Liu too.

I didn't know black guys kept their BBCs as ghosts

She stopped being hot 15 years ago bro

Attached: B02AD31B-78A4-46D5-9214-0972834DFF90.jpg (2048x1152, 160K)

false

Attached: lucyliu.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

of course ghosts are white.

For the last year I was renting a room from a single mom with two teenage daughters. I was super fucking awkward because of the situation. The house was from like 1910 or something.
I was up at 3am on Yea Forums on a Saturday night and I heard the mom come in drunk with a guy. She started giving him a tour of the house telling him its hauntedand stopped right outside my room to whisper to him "I've fucked the ghosts"

Moral of the story is that I didn't feel awkward anymore and that all women are whores

if she had sex with you that means you're a ghost

be over 6ft tall, nice bone structure, no male pattern baldness, it ain't that hard brah

i loved this episode. one of the few times nathan breaks character

this is quite the story user

leave your window open when you sleep so sexy ghosts can get in

D-do ghosts watch us masturbate?

Attached: 1557397725274.jpg (1278x993, 121K)

Yeah. There's something like 100 billion ghosts in the world. They're everywhere, watching you all the time.

how do I become a ghost and sex lucy liu?

I have an Hypnagogia episode once every few months. Usually it features some kind of horribly deformed human like creature walking near the end of my bed. Sometimes it starts to crawl on my bed, and I literally feel every indentation it makes, as if it was a real person. It's extremely realistic. If it starts to crawl on my bed, I immediately close my eyes because for some reason I have this idea that if it notices that I can see it, that It'll attack me. So I keep my eyes closed but I'll still feel it crawling on my bed, making it's way towards my head, whisper things, etc.

One of the main differences between Hypnagogia experiences and sleep paralysis is that during a Hypnagogia experience, you can still move around like normal, though I try to stay as still as possible so the creatures don't notice that Im moving and think I'm awake.

Anyway once I was sleeping on my stomach, and I started having an experience. I felt someone climb onto my bed, and make it's way down to my ass. I then felt two hands (though they weren't really human hands. I didn't feel fingers. It's as if two stubs were grasping my ass) open my cheeks up. I thought "Oh fuck is this demon thing gonna stick it in my ass? Fuck...well, maybe it won't be that bad, I've never tried this before, and what Im experiencing isn't real anyway...so why not?". So I waited and then felt a dick poking against my butthole. So i mentally braced myself, and bam, tip in the butthole. but it hurt, and so I jumped and groaned a bit. That sudden bit of pain ended the entire experience, as I turned around and nothing was there.

Attached: Kill Yourself 3.jpg (360x261, 15K)

why cant she act anymore? could she ever act?

No, but Jesus does.

Attached: jesus.jpg (531x710, 302K)