We need to talk about toxic masculinity

This is 2001 as sponsored by Gillette. A depressing time was had by all. Felt like opening my wrists after the first hour.
The theme to Ad Astra is "it sucks to be a man". Every cutscene is either the main dude being stoically depressed, sometimes with the single tear down his cheek; or being fucked over by some other male, including by a freakin' BABOON on a derelict station.

Fuck this horrible turd of a movie. Just... fuck it.

Attached: ad-astra-posters-33cbbb8.png (620x413, 339K)

It's one of the few movies in the last few years where the white heterosexual male is the competent hero. I was surprised that almost all minorities and women in the movie were incompetent or useless.

Don't forget all the scenes in the trailer that were cut from the film.(Pic related)

Also: Baboon scene was the only reason to watch this film.

Attached: Ad Astra Trailer 2.jpg (1500x1414, 263K)

What do these scenes have to do with a space movie

Brainless obsessed incel

To be fair, the OP is right.

I was embarrassed to have gone to see this with my wife. She saw that i was interested in the film and bought me tickets on opening night. But aside for a few scenes in the first half of the film, it was a boring yawn-fest for ANYONE watching it.

The VFX were good but they blew all their remaining money on space suits and everything else looked like it was shot in a shitty 1970s-built shopping mall (which I imagine it was). Those scenes on Mars had "sets" that were clearly shot in someones home-made cellar - complete with visible nails that had been slapped with paint.

In all, it was a pretty lame second act. Absolute bullshit and not up to the standards that modern audiences expect.

You know that the problem is? The problem is that it was a Brad Pitt Production (his PLAN B company made the film) and nobody had the fucking balls to tell him when he was making something shitty. It's like dealing with George Lucas (whom I have worked directly for in the past)... George surrounded himself with "Yes Men" who were too afraid to correct him when he went off course.

But this Ad Astra film has some pretty shitting dialogue from Tommy Lee Jones at the end. It was literally as if a kid had written the lines. What are the odds that Brad Pitt handed the script to one of his kids and said "go for it"?

What a fucking waste of my time and money. I'm not even going to download this when it's available. I have no idea how shit like this gets approved. And yes, it was a remake of Apocalypse Now up into the final act... just without a major battle scene waged on the Viet Cong. Which makes it about as drawn out and boring as Apocalypse Now if it didn't have that battle scene in it.

But to advertise the movie with scenes in the trailer that didn't even make it to the final cut should be considered a criminal act.

Attached: Ad Astra.jpg (1382x2047, 111K)

post wife fagot

Go back to Twitter

>post wife fagot

Fuck you, non-believer.

Attached: IMG_Birthday2019.jpg (2500x1667, 599K)

She looks like a dude, dude.

Not him, but you sound like a fag, faggot.

the one eaten by the baboon was not white at all you retarded fuck

She looks like a lesbian Jonah Hill, fag.

Awful fucking trash heap of a movie. Waah my white dad is evil and im dead inside :(

So basically you wanted more action. What a fucking moron.
>But to advertise the movie with scenes in the trailer that didn't even make it to the final cut should be considered a criminal act.
Lot of films do this. The film is usually still in edit when they release the trailers.

A jew is watching white women dance as a cowboy is dressed in a humiliating outfit while looking visibly upset.
Are you people this dumb?
Blatant propaganda.

Post your woman, incel

Looks old.

Phantom Thread, The Master, First Man etc lot of films have scenes in the trailer that aren't in the film. It's called editing you dumb poltard.

where did u take this photo?

katoomba?

Immortalizing the degeneracy of the future.

>where did u take this photo?

Govett's Leap lookout at Blackheath, NSW (Sydney Blue Mountains - Australia). It was her 40th birthday.

The location was used to portray North Korea for the scifi film "STEALTH".

Attached: IMG_0117L.jpg (2500x1667, 1M)

>The location was used to portray North Korea for the scifi film "STEALTH".

Attached: Stealth_BM2.jpg (1917x800, 183K)

yeah, katoomba is 15 minutes from there. is that where youre from?

why is it yellow?

what was the baboon scene

brad pitt calls a bunch of black grips/crew baboons repeatedly

it wasn't actually in the movie because it was just behind the scenes footage

>Looks old.

She's looking fine for 40. Here she is in 2008 at the age of 29.

Attached: IMG_0902_1.jpg (1024x683, 176K)

>toxic masculinity
one of those phrases that make me just tune out until the person stops talking.

stop posting your wife cunt no one cares

Attached: 1568158970171.png (382x452, 163K)

>user gets baited into sharing vital data about his life on Yea Forums

I always hate these threads, I feel bad for the Anons who take the bait.

>Yea Forums filename

*voiceovers in your path*

Heh... nothing personnel was it like a studio choice?

I wonder if he ripped off the monkey thing from apocalypse now

God bless.

>God bless.

And you too, kind sir.

She's the lemon wedge on the water bowl of my life.

Attached: WATERBOWL.jpg (600x600, 34K)

What a cutie

uh, check out any mainstream Brad Pitt movie, victim card.

why are you posting your wife lmao she's no trophy mate

She is if she's 15 years younger than I am

Attached: Nopes.jpg (452x301, 27K)

Dear God, you married a cosplayer?

>why are you posting your wife lmao she's no trophy mate

I'd sure hate to be any woman within your circle of influence. You clearly only rate people on their appearance. A shallow mind is an empty one. Enjoy your lifetime of disappointment.

Attached: Disappointment.jpg (483x366, 60K)

She wasn't one when I met her... but she volunteered at some events that our friend was running. These days she's actually a costume designer for theater and film.

Oh that's better. Regular cosplayers who go to comic cons are all crazy.

These are my favourite posts om Yea Forums in at least the last 2/3 months
Keep up the good work user

Attached: 1392532218506.jpg (430x286, 68K)

What a handsome fella, you're a lucky man, user!

Get some standards you boring ass kisser

That outfit makes your wife look fat

tits or gtfo

your wife's boyfriend seems cool

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 1.11.35 AM.png (463x373, 308K)

>That outfit makes your wife look fat

No, it;s the Teriflunomide she takes. It's caused her to put on a lot of weight. Her condition is eventually fatal - and she made her own dress (which drew a lot of compliments that day from perfect strangers). Do you feel better now?

so this is peak reddit?