Kill all white men

kill all white men

Attached: Holdo-Elle.png (1306x1916, 2.83M)

based thread

I wish a really bitchy girl would tie me up and tickle me

Man, I really wish she didn’t take that role. I love Jurassic Park, and now I have to hate her forever.

lmao I didn't even realize that it was the same chick

Wassup?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 12.34.49 AM.png (644x722, 832K)

What are you doing here nigger

She was there to sacrifice herself so your white men could keep fighting back against the space fascists.

That's why you hate her. You root for the villeins

Attached: 1566528117788.jpg (658x980, 59K)

>Law, order, and prosperity wherever they go
>Villains

O rly

thats nice incel, back to pol now

Same shes in a bunch of great david lynch movies

Start with me, please.

Attached: decaprionod.gif (320x240, 532K)

She was super skinny and yet fuckable in JP like an Asian girl and now she's some fucking retard.

You are correct. The new order, stormtroopers and darth vader do in fact represent nazis. Yet disney do their best not to acknowledge this. Rogue one's screenwriter compared the new order and neo nazis in a tweet but was forced to delete that tweet and apologize.

Consider this gif. In star wars universe this is equivalent to himmler dancing with his ss squad. All for children and manchildren.

Disney has no moral authority.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (350x197, 1.34M)

whaaaat its the same person?

She looked 35 in JP even though she was 25. In fact, she somehow looked better in TLJ.

>She was there to sacrifice herself

That act completely undermines what has been established in the story regarding military tactics, technology and physics.

I see I am already here. Carry on, me.

Attached: 1568242573158.jpg (550x512, 41K)

For a bunch of "manly" men, you faggots sure don't understand chain of command. Would it have been better to explain? Sure. Did she owe Poe an explanation? No. Poe fucked up. Holdo was in the right but poorly executed.

A year too late user

Ah yes the ragtag hero rebellion where thousands of soldiers are led to their deaths by incompetent senior officers, all in an attempt to adhere to order and authority. Wait are we talking about the rebels or the empire here I forgot.

Would she have hyper rammed if she knew the warship she hit had 'people of alternative colour or gender' on it?

>Muh feels
Weak.
I'm sorry a woman was a better commander than your "boy" Poe.

>this is equivalent to himmler dancing with his ss squad

now i want this