AMAZON'S WHEEL OF TIME

AMAZON'S WHEEL OF TIME

Attached: WoT.png (700x636, 571K)

>rand is white

Attached: 7e7.jpg (600x516, 65K)

Shit.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-19 Rafe Judkins ( rafejudkins) Twitter.png (730x297, 72K)

Gun to your head, which FEMALE character do you most identify with from wot?

Min because she wants to be raped.

you can't want to be raped

Funny, I was just listening to those chapters earlier today. Where she insists Rand "comforts" her. And then insists that she was ok with him hurting her. Shit's pretty fucked up.

>tfw Conan escaped this gayness since his show got cancelled.
Feels good man

Attached: conann.jpg (650x364, 40K)

semirhage

besides BASED Halima, whom I'm not sure if counts, I'm on-board with Semirhage's agenda

based and forsakenpilled

I can't even remember what Semirhage did in the story. What was her purpose again? Vague evil schemes, and then dies?

She took Rand's hand and was one of the few Forsaken to not to be total idiot. Also, Cadusane femdom.

verin of course

I still barely recall her. I remember the incident of Rand losing his hand. But before and after, I can't at all recall what she did. Oh well, maybe I'll actually take notice on my relisten.

This is an acceptable answer.

SUCKS

FACT: the so-called "crimes" of the Chosen meant nothing since everyone knew souls were reincarnated eternally. how is killing someone even a crime?

Halima because she has huge jugs and and just wants to fuck.

I really hope this shit they're trying to pull flops hard.

What if it succeeds? What then? What a quandary!

It won't. The first season will generate talk but it will be so crammed with SJW highhandedness that the core fans will be turned off and it will look like such a generic farmboy hero fantasy to everyone else that they'll avoid it like the plague.

It'll get 3 seasons, and by season 3 the only people left watching it will be the redditors who think that nynaeve was always meant to be black.

They should have started at book 2 where there's actually some action.

Well obviously best girl, Birgitte Silverbow shes such a bro

I just can't see how it'll be good. Unlike GoT which mostly involved people sitting in rooms, this is mostly people traveling, with constant magic on screen.

>99% of the world will never notice the Satanic Ourobouros symbol staring them right in the face

Do you think they'll cast Ken Watanabe as Ingtar or Agelmar?

You're mentally retarded

Aes Sedai are jews

Just the black ajah

Because you arent reborn with the same loved ones

First season is the first 2 books. They are going to ZOOM through book 1

The core fans are sjws

as someone who's never read the books, is it worth watching or nah?

I'm hoping they really skim over the murky back half of book 1. I'd be fine with seeing some major rewrites to that bit.

All of them. The black ajah are the least bad because at least they'll let the world know they're being dominated by evil

Nahh, you're just a faggot with poor reading comprehension
The Black Ajah are hidden and never reveal themselves, always pretending to be the good guys
Read more faggot

can you explain or are you just gonna sit there and name call

Yes, but that's not their end objective is it dipshit? Meanwhile the towers main goal is to usurp the power of sovereign nations and do what they think is best no matter what anyone else thinks.

It's worth reading, but the adaptation will be a bastardized mess.

WHAT
Literallye EVERYONE hates Eggy
What the actual fuck

Will we ever find out what it was?

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-102055.png (2160x1080, 1.35M)

The writing on the wall says that when this show comes out anyone who talks shit about egwene as a character is going to be called a racist to dismiss their complaints.

>identifies the most with Egwene
This more than anything else is proof he shouldn’t be running the show and that it will be shit.

Nope. she's best girl.

This show is going to grossly misrepresent the battle of the sexes stuff that goes on in the books, making women look unilaterally superior and making the men all begrudgingly accepting of their place on the totem pole, just to generate favorable headlines from leftist review sources because that looks good in marketing meetings no matter what the viewership numbers say.

Can't wait for being called and incel for not liking the changes.

You get called an incel anyway.

Get back to work, Gawayn

Books promised a Wolf Brother
Kikes gon deliver a Woof Brutha

I liked Egwene's arc. She was nigh-insufferable in the beginning but she grew into a good character and was the main force behind ending the retardation that had built up in the White Tower.

Perrin was a boring character anyways. Funny though that they made him a darkie, but made Rand pale white, when the Aiel are supposed to be darker.

:(

>making women look unilaterally superior and making the men all begrudgingly accepting of their place

Which is why the Ashaman are the best thing to happen to the series

Attached: 1523224402807.png (3518x1500, 313K)

>Aiel are supposed to be darker
No. The Aiel in the Waste are dark because of tanning. Rand is constantly described as being paler than the other Two Rivers people.

Easily the empress may she live forever. Putting these cumskin oathbreakers in their place and putting a collar on those wild marathdamane

As a fan I’ve always wanted an adaption especially after lotr movies and the first couple seasons of got. But goddamn was that ever a monkeys paw wish. Fucking woke faggotry. The series itself is already pretty feminist, just not the current insane wave of bullshit. Now I just hope this shit costs amazon a lot of money and poisons the careers of these faggot show runners

Should’ve flown through the first 3 books and have s2 start Rands wild ride. His ascent to power and descent into madness was amazing. Dumais Well was absolutely kino. Based Ashaman thot patrolling aes sedai

>the Aiel are supposed to be darker.
They are literally the whitest people in the fucking books.

>live in Randland Africa for centuries
>don't naturally have more melanin than Wetlanders

Every other group of female Channelers embarrass the sea sedai. The entire white tower was a honeypot by the forsaken to weaken the world. I’m on a reread and I can’t believe how much I forgot of how inept they are

Nah, she only wanted the power for herself. She completely drank the aes sedai kool-aid otherwise and her issue with the tower was that they were not being aes sedai ENOUGH. Had she lived she would've just doubled down with the retardation and not actually pushed for any positive changes, but in her mind it would've been just fine because now she had the power.

They live in a desert, and are all blonde/red haired, fair skin under their clothes, and all have blue/green eyes. Fuck off you faggot

They veiled themselves very carefully and protected themselves from the sun. Evolution did not have enough time to netflix an extremely homogeneous population of the whitest gingers there are who suddenly migrated to a new area with different living conditions.

Tuon is white.

>They veiled themselves very carefully and protected themselves from the sun.
They only put on veils when they're killing. They often have rituals that require them to be naked in the sun, like what Aviendha did. They don't actively avoid the sun. Also, there are dark Iranians with green/blue eyes, it's not unique to whites. The hair may be unique, but that doesn't explain why they would be pale white while living under heavy sunlight for centuries.

graendal
wouldnt it be funny to just mind enslave people and have them stand im lewd positions haha

haha

>They only put on veils when they're killing
And the rest of the time only their faces and hands were exposed to the sun. Those few rituals were not significant enough exposure to cause evolutionary pressure.

You're an idiot. You think people in Arabia didn't wear full clothing for the centuries they were living there to protect themselves from the sun? They did and it was still enough exposure to turn them dark.

Retard. You're comparing apples and oranges. In the real world populations had way more time to develop those features and mixing was more commonplace compared to the Aiel, which also brought in genetic diversity. The Aiel were a group of homogeneous people who were pretty much as white as can be and who got suddenly transferred into the desert, almost never mixed with outsiders and protected themselves from the elements which prevented stuff like skin cancer affecting reproducing before you already had kids. Stop trying to blackwash them, you already got nig rivers. That should be enough.

You fucking moron. You think dark skin is just a result of breeding with darkies? Literally it's the same thing as a tan, it's your body's genetic protection against the sun. And it doesn't take many generation for skin to darken to adapt to a more sunny climate because if it did those people would die off, especially in an environment without modern technology.

Must be why all Arabs are darkies eh user? And why Australians are as black as the night after being there for over 200 years.

Arabs are mostly all darkies, unless they're half-breeds. And Aussies have only been there for 200 years, 100 years of which was with modern technology, and most of them don't even live in the desert, they live on the coast.

the sun doesnt shine on the coast?

Coastal climates are far more fair than the extremes of a desert. Far more cloudy days too.

The aiel are overpowered faggots, single handedly ruined the series.

formerly sneel of time

>shown with a light
>not shone
marketing is the gayest shit ever

but its still the same sun giving off the same ray's which is what darkens a persons skin.
They are white the point of their story is that they are all white with red hair and all come from the same stock and have always been an isolated society even hundreds of years ago when there ancestors served the Aes Sedai

>You think dark skin is just a result of breeding with darkies?
pretty much, otherwise it takes tens of thousands of years of enough people dying of cancer for skin tone to change even slightly

Explain how Afrikaners are still white yet have been there since the 1600's

>Tuon is white.
funny way of spelling nigger

this

aiel have been inbred long enough that they do not resemble their closest outside kin, the tinkers

>formerly sneel of time

I can't be the only one who sees it, right?

Attached: 4258924569.jpg (300x198, 3K)

or mongols near gobi desert

Attached: 1563731565310.jpg (979x941, 235K)

If Ishmael was so tired of the endless cycle then why didn’t he just balefire himself out of existence?

Checkmate Darkfriends

balefirr only causes the wiping of a thread for a brief peropd of time, namely that threads previous days/weeks and temporary removal from pattern. however, it doesnt destroy the soul which is eventually re-vowen back into the age lace. even balefire doesnt cause perma-removal, its just current+past burning of said thread from pattern.

How does this wheel even work it won’t even be able to turn bravo bezos

He doesn't actually have any memory of their other clashes, he's just surmised that they've been doing it again and again and is tired of the idea.

you are, because most people have known the wheel of time symbol for the last 15-20 years

Balefire do not remove you from the pattern. Balefire means your thread travels back in time, and is then snapped away from the pattern. But it eventually reenters the pattern, as it weaves itself back.

The problem with Balefire is that once you have balefired enough stuff, you increase the amount of treads waiting to be reborn, but without them holding reality properly together. So the pattern starts to get glitchy. But this only happened after a genocidal war of super mages had waged it for quite some time.
And if the pattern is too glitchy, Dark One can't enter it. Since he is still a part of the pattern. So they had to agree to stop using balefire.

Attached: 1566163523626.png (822x544, 37K)

Psycho user reporting in to remind everyone that if this goes poorly I'm live streaming Rafes execution

Obviously you are. In all of eternity, you'd love everyone at least once

>Where she insists Rand "comforts" her. And then insists that she was ok with him hurting her.

I always thought min got the short end of the stick. She was the only character who loved rand unconditionally, even at his lowest when everyone seemed hell bent to convince a guy who was tortured and mangled for being nice or trusted and was steadily losing his mind that he was selfish and stupid to not want to sacrifice himself for the world and he should be a good boy and consent to being manipulated by everyone around him.

Frankly I suspect had she not been there for him at his lowest he would have lost his mind completely. While her tolerance for his physical abuse was tragic, the reality was he never would have hurt her had it not been for things like madness or semirhage

Attached: 1484205471362.jpg (480x480, 39K)

It's insane how fucking based Asha'men were.

there were a few superior Aes Sedai.

Verin, Morianne, Saerin (who was hands down one of the best late novel additions)

Cadsuane had some moments, but she fucked everything up and nearly burned the world to the ground with it by playing her games with Rand.

Verin was based af

did you send him death threats already psycho user?

it's a shame the show runner said the 'polygamy' was disgusting and misogynist so he's cutting it

Verin most of all. She's super pragmatic.

The Waste isn’t Africa. It’s based on Badlands like in Arizona.

If the show ever gets to the Asha'man I can't wait for them all to be portrayed as irredeemable alt-right incels in some saidin=assault weapons metaphor

>it's a shame the show runner said the 'polygamy' was disgusting and misogynist so he's cutting it
I thought he said the relationship was "problematic" and he implied he was going to alter it a bit by making the girls bi- and into eachother as much or more then into rand.

>identify with

I'm not sure I identify with her, but she's my favorite fem-character in the series...

Nynaeve, she starts out the story as a bundle of insecurities (making her one of the more human characters) then turns into a raging bitch because of pure fear of Moghedien (again one of the only characters who seems to have weaknesses), then gets her knees chopped off her at Saladar, then she gets put under Cadsuane's wing and somehow through all the lows she rounds into one of the best characters in the novels by the end; all the while NEVER LOSING SIGHT of her main motivation she had in Book 1, and legit being the most "love" filled character in the story. I mean Nynaeve's motivation for nearly every goal she has in life is love (at it's core, even her revenge plans against morianne were due to her love of her townsfolk)

WoT would have been perfect for a Clone Wars style adaptation. They could shown all the battles, Trollocs, Ogier, One Power weaves, the huge cast and all the different cities. The only other way to do it justice would be a billion dollar LotR level extravaganza. Doing it as a low budget live action TV show is the worst possible way to approach it.

Polyamory is disgusting. Polygyny is based

>Doing it as a low budget live action TV show
Thats dishonest.
Its a TV show, where the goal is to compete with other "medium end book adaptions" like Game of Thrones, to serve as a showseller for whatever Amazon wants on their service.
Which means you will hire people who phone in their work, since a TV show will be a lot of production over a long time.

I don't think it would matter if its low or high production really, its more the problem of TV shows: Its just a paycheck for a lot of these people, so there is no form of loyalty to make to genuinely good.
Which means there is genuinely good salvage in there, but it will be ruined by corporate politics and personal politics trying its hardest to ruin Robert Jordan work. But its like that reglardless of adaption medium.
Its just that TV series get the short end of the stick by being TV series, in a landscape where movies get all the glory. Movies are prone to the same, and Harry Potter wouldn't have survived adaption without its British cast.

Its one of the best parts of the books.
The institution that survived the breaking, and has actual roots back to Age of Legends.... is a gigantic shell of its former self, where using oath staffs, darkfriends and no outbreeding makes them weaker and weaker for each generation.

Perfect. Somebody should send this to some amazon execs