How come this guy didn't do shit besides play the piano, what the fuck was his deal

how come this guy didn't do shit besides play the piano, what the fuck was his deal

Attached: blacknoirfilm (1).jpg (300x290, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mt468q_jqoY
youtu.be/MweUwRuRYrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's his power?

He looks cool

Being a clone of Homelander.

I like the Kimiko's bro theory.

an evil clone of Homelander

This
He is a retarded clone of Homelander that is meant to keep homelander in check if he ever goes mad with power, but it backfired and being a shadow to someone else made him a psychopath who did a lot of crazy evil stuff (including rape-killing Billy’s wife) which made homelander think he was blacking out and becoming evil. They kill each other with billy finishing homelander off, billy is the final angonist when he kills all the boys because they have powers, save for Frenchie but he is with and in love with the female. Hughie kills Billy.

Poor kid, he reads into theories about a decades old completed story.

The show is changing things

Only thing I really resent about the Yea Forums series of The Boys is that Butcher's dog wasn't around for all the fun like he was in the comics.

sneed kills the frenchman, the female, and hughie

>read the boys
>boot up the Amazon series
>"oh wow, they actually are going to use a dog?"

OI SHUDDUP THERES NO FUCKIN DOG LETS JUST SKIP THE GOOD PART OF VOLUME 1 AND ADMIRE NEW POPCLAWS TIGHT ASS

but how do they keep the clone from killing everybody

Don't listen the Yea Forumsfags, he's a different character in this entirely (I suspect he is the clone of somebody tho, perhaps Lamplighter who is spoke of, but not shown).

Anyway, beyond enhanced speed, strength, and agility... I think his power is that he can create liquid metal weapons. Picture T-1000 but able so throw stabbing weapons or blunt objects from his body as projectiles.

He's in season 2, senpai.

I mean the whole reveal and point of Noir being Homelander's clone was to set things on motion to make Homelander go from frat boy to full psycho and reveal that all the crazy shit and rape that he supposedly did that he didn't remember was all Black Noir.

But Homelander in the show is already a psycho so it really serves no point.

I like that this guy just shut down discussion by being a stupid cunt. He's the Homelander of this thread.

is blacknoir as based as homelander?

>What's his power?

Being chill as fuck!!!FACT!!!

>I like the Kimiko's bro theory.

Me too. It works perfectly!!!FACT!!!

also hes not a ninja in the comic

I'll suck your dick!!!FACT!!!

He's the GIJoe's ninja master

I like CreepyThinMan even though he erects barriers which make it seemingly impossible to like anyone such as him

>I'll suck your dick!!!FACT!!!

We know you will clone fag and are an expert after decades of being Daddy's little bitch while also fluffing Mommy's black bulls!!!FACT!!!

>I like CreepyThinMan even though he erects barriers which make it seemingly impossible to like anyone such as him

As long as I make you erect!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/Mt468q_jqoY

They make another clone stronger than the first clone in case he goes off rails.

The clone """twist""" was literally full retard and I hope they leave it out of the tv show.

>Stillwell creates a clone of Homelander to keep him in check
>Who will hide this from everyone by just keeping a mask on, hope nothing goes wrong there
>Videos appear of Homelander eating babies and shit
>Homelander remembers none of this
>Stillwell never considers that maybe Homelander actually didn't do any of this shit, and it was all done by the identical clone of Homelander Stillwell created
>Turns out it was the clone that did all those things, and everyone is surprised

its just clones all the way down

yes. it's retarded. but that is what a government agency would probably do.

He's obviously the twisted batman archetype to Homelander's twisted superman archetype

He's not gonna be Homelanders clone that would be fucking retarded

>He's obviously the twisted batman archetype to Homelander's twisted superman archetype

The twist is that Black Noir killed his own parents!!!FACT!!!

in the show its not government, its a private corporation thats in it for merchandising and profit

would you please shut the fuck up faggot, everybody hates you, everybody

CreepyThinMan is based, FACT!!!

fuck off

i hope that to user. it was dumb. many things of the comic are dumb, im glad they are doing another thing

>would you please shut the fuck up faggot, everybody hates you, everybody

Good!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/MweUwRuRYrU

you know who is a ninja too?
batman. im calling it, this is not a clone, its an evil batman

time for the filter again I guess, you just can't help being a total faggot eh?

>time for the filter again I guess, you just can't help being a total faggot eh?

No more than you can help being a beta who watches Blacked and goes to furry conventions with your Dad while Mom is getting drilled by her black bulls!!!FACT!!!

No he IS his own parents, they killed him and then pressed themselves with super molds to resemble one person under the costume.