NOOOO YOUTUBE YOU CANT JUST TAKE AWAY MY CHECKMARK OMG NOOOO NOT MY CHECKMARK OH GOD ANAYTHING BUT THAT UGH CANCEL...

>NOOOO YOUTUBE YOU CANT JUST TAKE AWAY MY CHECKMARK OMG NOOOO NOT MY CHECKMARK OH GOD ANAYTHING BUT THAT UGH CANCEL YOUTUBE RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWW YOUTUBE IS OVER!!! FUCK YOUUUU NOT MY CHECKMARK NOOOOO

Attached: 1565199113479.png (785x1000, 261K)

sounds like you have it rough, OP

>NOOOOOOO you can't censor me on this private platform!!! My freedom is being restricted on a privatly owned platform!!! Big daddy government, heeeeelp meeeeeee!

Attached: 1564503833228.jpg (785x1100, 62K)

niggers

>communists become property-rights fundamentalists as soon as le scary person gets censored
Were they always this spineless?

If conservatives are so triggered they could make their own site. Too bad they chose to be broke as farmers

>If conservatives are so triggered they could make their own site
They tried and then the banks shut down allowing anyone to actually donate to it. But surely, surely, the liberal left who despises the stranglehold of bankers would fight for their right not to have donations be blocked, right?

Pretty much everyone lives by the mantra of "Its okay when WE do it, because___"

So liberals win then I guess. Tough shit, cope more

Should have used Western Union, cucks

youre a pathetic bootlicking bitch kek

Stop boiling everything down to left and right you fucking babies

Least we are winning LOLE

NOOOO YOU CAN’T BE CENTRIST PICK A SIDE

Are wojaks and frogs going to stick around forever?

They've outlived sneed and the mask

bitchute is a thing nigger lol

>we are winning bros!!

Attached: walmart.jpg (800x600, 75K)

ghoul alert she's fucking floating

>walmart
kek

funny how you support the gay wonk suing youtube for "censoring" him tho

I use youtube to watch funny cat videos and don't know what a checkmark is, can someone give me a rundown?

>just compete in the infallible free market xD t. a communist
yep, spineless

>platform
Curating content makes you a publisher which would mean they don't qualify under safe harbor provisions in the DMCA. I guess multi-national corporations abusing the tiny semblance of the law they're expected to abide by is fine when you're a campaign communist. Just don't let the tankies find out you're moonlighting as a neoliberal.