What is up with all these indiancels fetishizing white women

What is up with all these indiancels fetishizing white women.

Attached: currycelanthem.jpg (840x472, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Years without bob or vagene have driven them mad.

They literally could have their own women but go werewolf when they can't fuck a white woman.

Attached: currycel2.jpg (768x433, 173K)

i'm pretty sure this dude's fucked more white women than you'll ever talk to

How are they so stupid? White women are trash compared to indian women. I guess they just fetishize white chicks because if they had one as a partner they would wake up quick.

Didnt he get in trouble for that shit?

look at Ansari he was literally beginning women to have sex with Indian men during his stand up. Every movie they make they try to get a white actress as the love interest because they think it'll trick them into fucking them.

I havet had sex with an ayran qt which shows that SOCIETY is prejudiced against me

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

cope

Indians are fucking disgusting and smell like curry
t. white girl

both these pajeets have fucked better looking women than most of you have jacked off too. I'm half pajeet, but I thank god everyday my mom is so brutally white, i look kind of sorta Italian. I would hate being short/ having those facial features

Indian girls go for white men a lot but personally I reject them cuz they smell just like pajeet, so pajeets can have them all, I'm uninterested until they bathe.

This, he gave her some "crab claw" shit where he basically shoved his fingers down her throat, even after she asked him to stop.

How does nobody remember this? Did it get memory-holed?

send bob, open vagine

Indian men can’t have sex with white women and neither can you incels. You have more in common than I realised.

Maybe it was rightfully dismissed as unverifiable and therefore promptly forgotten by any reasonable person

>the hottest indian to ever exist lives to get COLONIZED and married white dick

How do poos cope? They will be gook incel tier once poojitas become more weternized and fall for BWC like the rest of them

Attached: poocolonized.jpg (1200x900, 94K)

His new special was actually alright
not amazing but better than I was expecting since I don't really care for him

Agreed. He’s an Indian wigger, that’s like two layers of obnoxiousness right there. I didn’t hate his special, though.

>the hottest Indian to ever exist
is still fucking gross to look at. She probably smells bad too

Ansari's crab claws typed this post.

Dilate

Indians in general are just the worst looking people on the planet.

The United States creates and exports worldwide a highly sexualized ideal of a skinny pale blue eyed blonde white woman to every horny piece of shit on the globe, have fun on your prison planet :^)

Attached: 1560916888334.gif (307x298, 1.48M)

This. I fucked a shikh, shik, sheek, sikkhn, whatever those weird pajeets are called that aren't hindu and she smelled like a mix of crushed red pepper flakes and vinegar. It was weird. She was having an arranged marriage as soon as she finished college, so she was riding the cock carousel like mad.
>hey user...I'm putting together a party, you wanna cum?
>sure, what's the occasion
>gangbang
>oh...now I notice the "cum"
I feel sorry for whatever currynigger who paid forty heads of cattle and three million USD to marry her.

Did these poos actually say that? Are white women really that shitty?

difference is I don't try to enlist the woke squad to hold down a white woman while I rape her.

>White women are trash compared to indian women
This may well be the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard in my life. I work in an area rife with pajeets and the women are, without exception, bestowed with wide, strangely flat yet lumpy asses for the day they inevitably morph into the hamplanet they were always destined to be. That combined with their abysmal skin conditions and offensive odour make them amongst the most repulsive creatures I’ve witnessed

I am an Indian, i am very white. I have the same skin color as Jen Lawrence. My mom is white and father is slight brown. I got lucky and got very fair complexion.

90% Of all Indians are brown to very black, mostly in South.
I live in South India.
Racism is much more in North, nobody marries blacks as they are ugly.

In School, all the boys would offer me lunch, sit next to me, try to become my friend. The girls would be incredibly jealous of me because i was whiter then all of them. One girl even told me she hated me because i was so pretty. She was medium brown. One of my friends told me he was in love with me because i was so white. I laughed it off. Poor guy got depressed and stopped talking to me for 1 year. Then came back and tried to be friend again. I said OK because i am nice.

I was the teachers pet. All the teachers loved me. Once i had a fever and didnt write an exam well. I still got 22 out of 25 marks because the teacher was white. One black teacher hated everyone and failed 70% of the class and called their parents too. She liked me tho because i was white and gave me 100% marks. The entire class was staring at me, i was smirking that day.

I got away with everything. I was pretty nice though so it was cool but blacks were punished for even talking in class. Once i was talking and instead of punishing me, the teacher laughed it off.

Important -EVERY SINGLE INDIAN IS RACIST. WE WORSHIP WHITE PEOPLE. EVERY GUY WANTS TO BE WITH A WHITE GIRL. ALL INDIAN WOMEN USE SKIN CREAM TO TRY AND BECOME MORE WHITE. EVERYONE HATES BLACKS HERE. WHITES GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING HERE. EVERYONE LOVES WHITES.

Life is good as a white skin person in India. One thing off is Everyone always stares at you lustily as if they want to rape you. So i don't go out much. But yeah, being white is pretty much the best as an Indian. Thank God i am not in US where y'all hates whites so much.

>>the hottest indian to ever exist
damn bar is just rolling away now

When I was traveling through India with my brothers after my dad died, I banged this really slutty Indian chick on a train. She kinda smelled weird and had trouble getting wet but it was pretty good puss and she let me cum inside. 7/10 it’s ok.

they can't though. Indian women date up very exclusively

Being an Indian male in western civilization is suffering. No other races want to fuck us and our hottest women are being taken by white guys. At least black people seem cool and dangerous, we just smell bad and don't like paying full price for anything.

Attached: 1467265771091.jpg (640x640, 114K)

post tits with timestamp

>This may well be the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard in my life. I work in an area rife with pajeets and the women are, without exception, bestowed with wide, strangely flat yet lumpy asses for the day they inevitably morph into the hamplanet they were always destined to be. That combined with their abysmal skin conditions and offensive odour make them amongst the most repulsive creatures I’ve witnessed

Attached: 1559616959214.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

I don't believe most of this.

So you're black but without the high test and big dicks?

Attached: 1559122979802.png (645x773, 11K)

i hate pajeets

I don't really doubt it happened, but it was mostly just fucking nothing other than him being awkward. It did make that book on relationships he wrote kind of funny in hindsight, but it's not like I'd have ever read that to know what the fuck was in there in the first place

Poojeets are beyond disgusting roaches and should be genocided, even niggers are more dignified. I'd rather be a full-on black nigger than a turd colored little shit.

I thought the poos where aborting their female babies.
There are armies of poo incels that turn into rape gangs because the Indian population doesnt have enough women to go by.

Attached: 1539465360262-01.jpg (2962x1414, 1.35M)

I like black people but something about Indians and Pakistanis irritates me

Attached: 1539747403553-01.jpg (2000x1008, 1M)