I killed 2 women in Salt Lake City in 1993

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-large-169.jpg (460x259, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/wanted/vicap/missing-persons/sarah-ann-norfleet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do tell

pics or it didn't happen

Based Dwayne The Rock Johnson

Those are weak shit numbers OP

So did Mitt Romney, what's your point?

based
all women are whores and deserve death

I hope you raped them first. Otherwise it's just a waste.

bro you just posted some incel

You already named the first girl, but who was the second person.

Describe it for us. I dream of taking a woman's life. Just inviting her to a secluded place and strangling her and then throwing her to the ground and hopping up and down on her head until it snaps.

huh?

I don't get why not rape? You'll feel better, and it'll certainly put the bitch in her place?

Goddamn user, I have a very similar fantasy myself. I thought I was the only one. Except the head-smashing comes first in mine.

look up Sarah Ann Norfleet

did you keep a trophy?

Fucking pussy you should have killed more

Get help

I kept her left arm in my basement for years but burred it just outside salt lake years ago when I moved

I don't want to sleep with, I just want to watch one die to see how it feels like.

Are you from Salt Lake?

larp, as far as i know theres no statute of limitations for murder if you got found out youd be fucked

Based

Attached: thot punch.webm (480x852, 954K)

Story?

From who? A psych? What’re they gonna say?
>Fantasies of murder are bad, m’kay

I don’t care if they suffer beforehand, I just want to see them die

Ok, here's the story
SNEED chuck and fuck, and then I sneeded the chuck, Sneed Sneed, fuck suck and fuck, Sneed and Sneed, fucking city slicker, I threw on my Gucci loafers, called chuck, hopped in dude, Sneed Sneed Sneed, chucked her real good, Sneed, Sneed, chuck and fuck, sneed, fuck Moe, Sneed and chuck, Sneed, chuck, formerly.

I'm not a violent or hurtful or spiteful person, but if I could get away with it, I'd do some terrible, terrible things to my ex.

jesus christ, this thread
who hurt you?

>Yea Forums - Television & Film

BASED

extremely based and redpilled anons

Attached: 3242344.jpg (225x225, 8K)

A girl with borderline personality got in my blood very young, so I understand. Something like that...it poisons your heart forever.

M-M-M-MONSTER BASED

Was it planned? Also, why?

Green text it user, stories posted here are falsehood.
I need new thigs to fantasize about doing to my ex

Killing a woman has crossed my mind; they're so soulless and empty. I look into their eyes and see nothing. I try and stay away from them to tame my urges, but at the same time I just want to grab one by the throat and strangle them. Imagine seeing their soulless eyes drained of life as they squeal and beg for life; only they dont realize their cries fall on deaf ears. I imagine women would use any bargaining chip they can find in their hour of desperation, sex, money, none of it matters to me though. Just seeing the desperation in their last moments on earth would be treasure enough for me.

incel: the thread

Putting a zip tie around her neck and threatening to tighten it is a new favorite.

what do you mean user

Honestly I know this girl in my doctorate class and she's such a stuck up bitch. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to just crack her in the back of the head with a crowbar and just leave the scene.

Attached: 1524304766864.jpg (708x800, 64K)

Have sex

i love girls that are into choking during sex because in that moment you have power over their lives while youre fucking them. makes you feel like a god.

didn't everyone?

go have sex with a nigger

Attached: choker_redpill.jpg (960x732, 126K)

Will you have sex with me pls

>Have sex

Attached: 1564838398645.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

fbi.gov/wanted/vicap/missing-persons/sarah-ann-norfleet

Report this faggot on that page so he gets v& for the lulz even if he's larping. I just did, enjoy the party van and your impending buttfucking in prison OP you dumb nigger.

Fuck thats hot

>Report this faggot on that page so he gets v& for the lulz even if he's larping. I just did, enjoy the party van and your impending buttfucking in prison OP you dumb nigger.

Attached: F6D1C8C8-0C98-4DB3-98C1-C29E2FA57C53.png (384x293, 17K)

Okay, then who is the second woman? Also give us a nice uh "fictitious" story of what you believe happened to them. I would like to hear.

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (232x217, 9K)

Richard L. Sattler is the only suspect in Sarah Ann Norfleet’s disappearance. He had worked as a church janitor in Bountiful. But he quit the job around the time Norfleet disappeared. In October 1993, he had been in jail for unrelated charges of kidnapping and robbery. This was when investigators questioned him. But he denied knowing anything about Sarah’s disappearance. Authorities have not disclosed why Sattler is a suspect in Norfleet’s disappearance. His current whereabouts are unknown.

I'm behind 7 proxies dumb nigger

Hey niggermods, reddit9k is leaking you want to fix it?

Women don’t qualify as human so there was no harm done

Dilate

thanks, was just about to recommend this. You don't LARP about this kind of shit fagogot

Attached: download.png (234x215, 6K)

Based woman-killing op

Fuck the Boston Celtics

Beyond incel. This is 'Serial Killer: the Thread'

>thanks, was just about to recommend this. You don't LARP about this kind of shit fagogot

Attached: BB815C29-412C-476D-B426-875C1291019D.png (644x800, 30K)

Attached: jessica alba getting thot patrolled.webm (742x238, 2.95M)

I have no idea. No need for green text. I'd just like to have the opportunity and think things up on the fly. Would I carve out pieces of her? Would I piss on her? Who knows, but if given carte blanche, I feel like I'd turn into a complete monster for a day.

>Women don’t qualify as human so there was no harm done

Attached: index.jpg (233x217, 9K)

celtics have most nba championships in history stay mad

>newfaggot redditor is a LE SOIJACK WITH THE COMMENT IN GREENTEXT BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A BRAINLET TO POST ANYTHING ORIGINAL XD poster

Imagine my shock. All reddit9kfugees must fucking hang.

You mention me three times despite my clear advocation of rape (having sex). I think this is unfair.

>>thanks, was just about to recommend this. You don't LARP about this kind of shit fagogot

Attached: images.jpg (211x239, 9K)

You spend too much time here. Not all women are the same.

So nothing sexual? Boring

Look up Stephanie Crane kidnapped and murdered her from a neighboring state

If you're going to admit this then you should just tell us the full story, how it all went down.

>>newfaggot redditor is a LE SOIJACK WITH THE COMMENT IN GREENTEXT BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A BRAINLET TO POST ANYTHING ORIGINAL XD poster

>Imagine my shock. All reddit9kfugees must fucking hang

Attached: EE65922D-47BE-45F8-A013-BE1FB0351985.png (1159x665, 231K)

>it's true

holy shit

>Stephanie Crane
You need to pick hotter victims, bro.

We've officially hit the point where redditors are accusing redditors of being redditors. Kill yourselves you reddit9k niggers. You're too beta to tell your own mother to fuck off, you aren't killing shit. Stacy would beat you up and you would jerk off to the memory you beta niggerfaggots.

based

Well if I had access to a time machine, I'd give her to the guy who had the "toy box" or whatever he called it, after I was done with her.

Don't call me bro faggot

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
I'm going to eat a W
You alright white boi

Attached: SneakyFlimsyGlobefish-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 2.05M)

77 posts
35 posters

Attached: 1564609245803.png (297x767, 161K)

>be me
>kissless 17 year old virgin who worships women, totally naive
>fast-forward almost two years
>got /fit/, no more acne, 6-7/10 guy depending on who you ask
>lose my virginity to thot on tinder
>fast-forward three more years
>still /fit/, making good money for my age, drive a nice car
>still use tinder but prefer to hunt at bars instead
>fucking on the reg
>the more chicks I date/hookup with, the less respect I have for women
>their personalities and "hobbies" are boring and predictable as shit, they literally only have value as sexual objects
>sometimes while I'm choking them I fantasize about REALLY choking them with both hands and watching the light fade out of their shallow eyes while I cum deep inside their pussy
I'm scared bros.

Attached: 4849.gif (500x200, 640K)