Anyone else watching it?

I've been lurking for like 3 days waiting for a thread, and when I make one it gets no response

Attached: MV5BNjhjMzQ3M2EtMjlkMS00NGNlLThjZDMtMjhkNDcwYWFhMTc0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_SY1000_SX675_AL (675x1000, 111K)

Fairy Cara titties A+ show

It looks like some syfy shite why would I

based and faepilled

Finished it. Better than the reviews said. Lots of sjw stuff and predictable writing, but the hard-R rating and high production budget makes it worth it.

Production is early GOT-tier, writing is a little better than sci-fi channel

fpbptbh

Attached: 3_03.webm (640x360, 683K)

Besides 5 seconds of cara's tits it unironically looks like the worst thing Amazon prime has done

Its kind of neat ive been playing it in the background while working

>Finished it
The season? Is this the complete series or will there be more?

It's okay. There's too many storylines with minimal connections, the mystery is predictable but enjoyable, and it stinks of part 1 of X. With any luck, they'll improve it for season 2.

Attached: cthulhuwhatever.jpg (1078x1331, 631K)

someone post her tits

fey genocide best day of my life

I was actually disappointed by the fact the monster was just some random flesh monstrosity, the ending of EP1 seemed like it was setting up for some lovecraftian kino with madness inducing dark gods and what not, especially after the main guy talked with the nigress priestess in EP2.
Yet it was just some mindless flesh construct in the end.
Would have made a lot more sense for it to be a servant of some lovecraftian old god summoned by feyshit cultists trying to fuck the town up for all the mistreatment they get.
So far there is still a cult for S02 but it's just those satyr retards.

Attached: feyshitters.png (695x900, 942K)

Her tits are literally ugly as hell
Not only small but also sad shaped.
The BLACKED and GOATED rich girl who was also in Salem has far better titties and body overall

I still fapped to them idgaf

I hated the black fairys, i really think they fucked up the inner logic of the show, the humans could had been more diverse if they wanted more diversity, the non-humans should all had been mostly mono-phenotypical since it makes sense for human racism to not exist in a world where humans share the world with other advanced species, but it wouldn't make sense for those geographically limited species to only have one dominant phenotype. It's not a good show, but it clear that there was a lot of craftsmanship with the sets and the world but everything gets broken when fairies in "totally not medieval ireland guys" have similar demographics to San Francisco.

Or just unique phenotypes

I think we are to assume all the Humans come form one general continent and all the goat people and Fey come from another so while different races and shit make sense Fey and Humans shouldn't share races between eachother.

There are black fairies? I didn't spot any in the trailer, only one black goat dude. How many of the fairies are black?

There are black, brown and asian fairies all over the place
Ironically the notsatyr goat people are the whitest of the bunch besides the main black guy
Pretty much all the other satyrs are quintessentially irish phenotypes

Are goat people and fairies the only non human races in this show. No other fantasy races like elves or dwarves?

This show could have been kino without all the muh racism and diversity is are strength shite but its moralfagging gets in the way and makes more confusing.
One thing to fuck a black or asian etc but its another thing to fuck a goat person or fea who isn't even the same species.

Attached: 1558237100546.jpg (1197x1447, 166K)

Goat people and faries are the most prominent and the ones that look human the most
There's also some small goblinos they call kobolds and big ogre looking fuckers that only appear like a split second, also centaurs that only appear in the opening sequence and for 3 secs of another episode

>I was disappointed when this terrible show I like that no one watches didn't get a thread

bro?

the biggest oversight of this show is...