Character works in wall Street

>Character works in wall Street
>Depicted as a psychopath

Attached: 1474556694544.png (402x409, 123K)

It's accurate. If you disagree, kill yourself.

>STOP EARNING MONEY

Attached: 567756.jpg (474x266, 14K)

Which jobs are psychopaths the best at?

>people working at wallstreet aren't psychopaths
I bet you think politicians are on the up-and-up as well

Public prosecutor.

checked

Patrick Bateman worked on Maddisson avenue or WallSt?

Information Technology

Checked, but retardpilled.

>heh I could totally be rich, I'm just too much of a good person to do it
Cope.

Public school teacher
DMV employee
Hollywood actor

Name one (1) positive thing Wallstreet Leaches have done.
>inb4 "they support the economy"
Bitch the free market could exist as is without their bullshit.

Nobody cares about morals. It's all about what you do right after HS, most anons just fucked up that moment.

dilate then kys

They provide whatever the service is that people like enough to even give them their money in the first place.

I wonder who's behind this post?

>He thinks Wall Street guys aren't generally pieces of shit
>He'll attack me for being a libtard
>He doesn't get that he's simping for some of the most pro-gay, pro-black, anti-American fucks on the planet.

Attached: EBkOgkjXYAY5Rgd.jpg (799x500, 67K)

Explains why I fucking hate it. Sitting around all day is emotionally draining :(

I like how penniless brainlet anons are defending wall street crooks online for free, just wow

kys phoneposter

Project managers in civil construction

i like how penniless brainlet anons mistake their jealousy for moral superiority

delet this

Special forces

Finance as an industry outside of general banking is so inhuman. Literally wasps and jews trying to fuck each other with their newest high frequency algorithmthic trading boxes. Nothing of value is created and as a result becomes a breeding ground for soulless lizard brain leeches to society. Nice 80 hour workweek lol I bet your VP (one of 200) is real impressed that you gave up your best years to do busy work analysis that no one reads.

Everyone I've ever met from Wall Street doesn't sleep and does way too much coke and has the politics of a giga-Nazi. They're literally psychopathic, it's the culture.

>has the politics of a giga-Nazi
I believed you until then

(And That's a Good Thing)

Not like ethno-state but just consider poor people to be insects.

They kinda are since investors are mostly the kind of people who expect companies to deliver infinite profits forever. The days of investing in a company you believe in are long over. Stock trading is just essentially hyper gambling except the only losers are the general population.

that wasn't very black swan robust of you, user

Attached: absolutely.png (434x689, 611K)

If I had a chance to redo it, I wouldn't. I would make the same choices. I don't give a fuck.

>character is a politician
>depicted as a psychopath