What's the In-N-Out Burger of television and film?

What's the In-N-Out Burger of television and film?

Attached: In-N-Out-Burger-1.jpg (2048x1536, 465K)

probably the Iron Man movies

I don't know. Probably something mildly successful that only got exposure in like 3 states film festivals. That once watched turns out to be pretty standard as far as quality goes.

depends on what SG1 is

Sorry but only alpha fast food discussion is allowed here, not chainlets

Something like A24. Better than average but nothing really special and a little up its own ass.

I went to LA a few months and had In-N-Out for the first time at the one on Sunset blvd. I thought it would be overhyped, but it honestly a standout fast food burger. It was fucking great. The entire restaurant was manned by Asians and there was a huge amount of Chinese tourists there

zoom zoom detected.
See iron man eating in-n-out
Belongs to marvel now.
It would be Pulp Fiction

The Dark Knight trilogy

The best mass-produced product of the McDonalds genre

In n Out is fucking delicious. I'm not saying it's the best fast food burger but it's certainly up there

I used to eat there whenever I'd go visit my grandfather in palm desert. Was pretty good, but not as good as the hype made it seem. My local Burger Time is better in my honest opinion famalam

In-N-Out is kino. I wish they would open one in NJ.

>they have bible verses on the cups and wrappers
based

Overrated but pretty good for what you get?

Fight club
Reservoir dogs
Boondock Saints
Scarface
The Godfather
Hereditary
The Vvitch
The sixth sense

Basically a whole bunch of movies that guys who play beer pong in their 30s watch

The burger quality and ingredient quality is so much better than 90% of other fast food places though

I like their milkshakes.

this

In N Out doesnt have SHIT on Culvers
Get yourself a basket of curds and a mushroom swiss melt and settle in for a comfy time

I don't like how their buns taste buttery. everything is terrible if you re-heat it. the lettuce obliterates it with heat and it becomes a soggy inedible mess.

>reheating fast food

I hate In-N-Out but you just described 99% of all fast food

Burger Time > Culvers

Culvers meat patties are thin and break up, not that great imho

wrong, carls jr. is god tier on re-heat.

Breaking Bad

This, my fingers are drenched after I eat a Culver's burger, it's fucking disgusting. Also, crinkle cut fries.

fast food isn't meant to be reheated

>it’s another Yea Forums lardasses discuss food like women episode

Attached: FED71918-CDEB-4F32-9ED9-1E3EE1134A16.png (395x474, 25K)

The one movie where the burgers are only great if you get them with grilled onions, the fries are only decent if you get them animal style, and the shakes are not liquidy enough.

>discuss food like women
autism speaks

Attached: 1554268533235.png (1024x719, 806K)

No woman in history has ever engaged in a discussion of any kind. Only gossip and small talk.