Why was Tony so haunted by his death? So much more than anyone else he whacked or ordered whacked...

Why was Tony so haunted by his death? So much more than anyone else he whacked or ordered whacked? Were they secretly lovers?

Attached: SalBonpensiero.jpg (512x288, 13K)

Pussy was one of his best friends, him, Silvio, and Jackie came up through the mob together, you'd probably be pretty bummed out too if you had to kill one of your closest friends

One of his best friends? No. Pussy was his BEST friend. More than anyone, he loved Pussy most of all. Imagine your friend turns against you, and then you have to KILL him. That was the arc.

hey puss...

did she even really exist?

the funny thing is Jimmy Altieri got killed because Tony couldn't accept Pussy had flipped.

>like him? I fucking LOVE him

Tony said this to Makazian when Vic told him he was a rat, and Tony absolutely refused to believe it.

He was probably the only person Tony ever felt truly close to. He was a sociopath and had a serious issue with intimacy and sharing his feelings

>Vic

Oops, Vin*

did puss even really exist?

Jimmy was a rat also though.

You got filtered, brainlet.

I don't think he was, none of the feds mentioned Jimmy once

He basically admits to it right before he gets shot in the head. Chris say something implying he's a rat, and then he says "mother of god" instead of denying the allegation.
He was a FUCKING RAT.

The feds didn’t have him listed as a rat when they showed their board

Or he could realise that no matter what he says he's a dead man

I think that was more he knew that whether or not he was, nothing he could say would help him because he was assuredly dying there.
Sopranos does a lot of that where it's left intentionally vague like with the Russian or the last scene.

The Feds would publicly list all their informants on a board. Uh, no.

why did Kevin Finnerty use mental gymnasitcs to kill his big sales rival in the arms industry? Why didn't he just admit to himself he wasn't as good of a salesman, instead of creating an alter ego of Tony Soprano and contriving some Federal rat story?

Attached: Q240ld3.gif (599x328, 576K)

He was a rat

Who said anything about listing them publicly? there's numerous scenes where the feds are discussing Pussy as a informant and they never mention Alteiri

That scene with Big Pussy in the car with the fed
>Any suspicion of you being a rat went to the grave with Alteiri
Granted that doesn't outright say that Alteiri was a rat but why would he even bring that up if he wasn't a rat?

Bonpensiero, he's wired for sound

>publicly

It was in the Fed’s office you fucking retard

Remember. Jimmy was released quickly despite being picked up during the bust and immediately goes to Tony and starts brining up old crimes to talk about. Then when confronted doesn't deny it and just says "oh fuck" or something before lowering his head and getting blasted.

Tell me: when my time comes, will I stand up?

IS THAT JOEY DIAZ

anyway, 4 dollars a pound

Yeah, he just suspiciously asked all those questions like he was wearing a wire for his health. He also got released in a day on felony gun charges despite being on probation/parole because the feds are just that forgiving. Altieri was 100% a rat.
They didn't mention Eugene either until he was sitting in a car with the feds in the episode where he hanged himself.

Attached: thony soprano.jpg (634x706, 94K)

No they knew he was a rat when he re-introduced mafia dealings dealt with months back that weren't relevant. He was also baiting Tony to admit to it in his basement. Pretty much everybody busted at that card game was a rat afterwards.

Correct, they didn't just wack him for no reason, Tony overtly tested him and he failed. People who doubt that need to watch the season again and stop posting like they know what they're talking about.

>tfw you realize tony didn't die because Meadow, his "Guardian Angel" was sprinting sprinting so fast towards the table after finally realizing how to parallel park that the intercepted the bullet from that members only guy and tony found a new therapist and turned his life around

Attached: UP IN THE CLUB.jpg (494x458, 13K)

He insulted him a little bit.

Fuckin cocksucka.

whacking adriana is when everyone got fucked in the head. thats when they truly realized they were worse than trash. her and the waiter. chris was on dope for the entire last two seasons. tony was seriously suicidal, sil started having health problems,and paulie didnt know