Wait, when was this guy in fucking Burma? Why was he there? How did he go from hunting bandits to being a butler?

Wait, when was this guy in fucking Burma? Why was he there? How did he go from hunting bandits to being a butler?

Attached: ay6s9.jpg (1000x412, 171K)

Pennyworth is a former British SAS soldier. He was colonizing the world for queen and country while Bruce was just a twinkle in daddy Wayne's ball sack.

He worked for MI-6. Didn’t you see Austin Powers?

he was fucking ladyboys user

Well this thread got done fast

Watch Pennyworth™ on Epix™

Attached: F2D230C7-AAD5-4DAB-ABDC-E9CE800B9578.jpg (1012x1500, 278K)

Most modern versions of Alfred have him as an ex-SAS member to justify all his badass moments.

Alfred's backstory has changed a lot over the years in the comics but in some versions he was a former intelligence agent working for England or had military experience. I think the movie version of Alfred was supposed to be more like the original comic version which was a former intelligence agent rather than just a former actor and butler for the british royal family which I believe is the current alfred's backstory.

He was slaughtering Zulus before Bruce's mum's taint had hair on it. India was a vacation afterward, he shot tigers or some shit.

Burma is known for it's tangerines.

She leaves. Now, I see the funny side.

Now, I'm always smiling.

Well they were looking for a ruby the size of a bandit

before 1989 I imagine

Right before he turned himself into a tangerine

He was looking for a tangerine, the size of a tangerine

Came here to say this thread screamed "marketing".

>epix
What the fuck?

He was looking for a child the size of a tangerine

myanmar formerly burma

It expects you not to be a brainlet, he was obviously in the British special forces back in the day.

Being the personal butler of one of the wealthiest families in the world (ad probably their body guard) is probably a very well paid job.

OI FOUND DA JEWELLE DA SOIZE OF A TANGERINEE AND DA TANGERINE SIZE OF DA JEWWELL AND DA BANDITS WAS BURNIN DOWN THE FORES OW BLOODY KNICKERS IS DAT

the fuck?

Attached: 1547480840206.jpg (448x480, 19K)

So did he take the ruby?

Yeah it's fucked. Bruce's parents are like secret agents or something instead of rich socialites.

Not really, that doesn't explain why endedd up a fucking butler.

I never got this scene as a kid, was the bandit the Joker?

The Joker was the tangerine

>and probably their body guard

That didn't work out too well.

Never said he was good, just said it'd pay a lot.

He was a Tangerine stationed in Burma, who was hunting after a Ruby who burned down villages.

No it was a bandit the size of a Ruby.

Tell me about them...

Attached: p0360883.jpg (624x351, 31K)

>THE THIEF, WAS FROWIN DEM A WEIGH

literally, what did he mean?

Alot of Tangerines, I suspect.

Why didn't Alfred ever tell Bruce about that time he fought the Zulu in 1879?

Attached: 1_oNLi3JsBENlqc-tyGVi6NQ.jpg (1330x748, 232K)

He had a Tangerine Dream, and he chased it, ignoring the Rubies.

He went there after the Italian Job

Or later in his career he was worshiped as a god on an island near India?

Attached: 56bd19feb3d20.image.png (560x310, 297K)

Attached: 1326537994565.jpg (415x444, 54K)

And then one day, he saw a ruby, the size of a child

"A Tangerine the size of Burma floated in the sky, casting a shadow the size of a Tangerine. See, I was given a Ruby, by the fighting freak Knuckles. The Ruby...it was inside a child. I had to go in deep."

"Knuckles...his fists opened the way. But the Bandit...was inside the child as well..."

After he blew the bandits off.

I literally zone out every time this scene happens because I can barely understand him and the story is boring

You guys are a bunch of fucking idiots and I love you for it.

Attached: 12.png (1920x800, 1.38M)

He got old, butlering for a rich family can give a similar order to life that military does, bonus paycheck for agreeing to shoot anybody that looks at their kid funny.

>colonizing
Colonizing? Like, the good kind?

"I was sent to Burma to buy some cocaine for The Queen. You see, the Queen loves to get high as a kite, and she deployed the SAS on missions, to get that fine crack.
But, all we could find was Tangerines. Fucking Tangerines that weren't even the size of Tangerines. We couldn't understand why that was, or why the Bandit was dressed as a Ruby with a top hat. Then...I realized. We were all high as the fucking Hindenburg, and we were tripping balls."

"I don't see what this has to do with Bane, Alfred."

"Bane. Bane is the Tangerine, Bruce. He was always the Tangerine. The Queen, Bane, the big children, they are all Tangerines...trying to hide all the crack..."

Shall I prepare the Batpod, Master Wayne?

"Now, that's more like it, Mr. Wayne. I prefer the absence of pants."

Attached: 1221614-lucius_fox_skeptical.jpg (400x270, 16K)