This guy demands satisfaction in your path. Wat do?

This guy demands satisfaction in your path. Wat do?

Attached: duelist.jpg (1833x1054, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1568952801568.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based on true events. the real question, was it autism?

Get dragged into a battle of obsession lasting years

Honor was such bullshit, you had pre-arranged bullshit where both would agree to shoot sideways or you had hired goons kill people stupid enough to accept duels from their enemies. Basically you hire a proxy to kill some guy you don't like. Pushkin died in a duel because they set him up against a pro. Where's the honor in that?

In duellists, nigger on the pic is also stabbing people with far less experience than him.

I would slap him with my dueling glove

It was an improvement over what came before it, which was blood feuds. "Your guy killed my brother, so now I'm going to kill your whole family."

Tell him that the only way he can find satisfaction is to pass beyond this plane of existence.

blood feuds are still widespread though. and it's usually not the whole family, but the male descendant(s).

Way back in the day all you had to do if you killed a nigga was pay the weregild to his family, basically a set amount of money based on the social class of the person killed.

You're dumb as hell. This film was about showing both sides of honor: Harvey Keital's brand of honor with was unbending and merciless in its application to everything and everyone. And Carradine's brand of honor which was reluctant yet overpowered by feelings of personal obligation. Keital would challenge the entire world if he felt slighted whereas Carradine would never have challenged anyone, but would never back down once challenged himself.

What I'm trying to say is you're a vagina who will never understand what honor among men means.

Keitel's character was a sadist who exploited mores of the era. Carradine's character was forced to play along with the zeitgeist. Honor has nothing to do with it and Scott clearly portrays it as an excuse to indulge in barbaric violence.

>Wat do?
ignore him and watch barry lyndon instead

It's funny how you nazi incels always think that being cannon fodder is manly. The entire movie is set in a hellish landscape of post-revolutionary Europe, butchered villages, wounded whores and horses, hellish offenses and retreats, and violence being the only source of amusement. That and syphillis. But give it a whisker and a sabre and you will go on your merry way. I mean you won't, better men who came before you and drafted the Berlin accords made sure that Europe did not bleed like that for a hundred years, until Jewish capital (America) funded two extreme gorefests in a row. Nationalism is the poison of the soul, and the most normalfag meme there is. It's no wonder that soon after /pol/ came along, 4channel got approved.

kek

Why post this in every Duelists thread? Do you hate this movie or do you just really really like Barry Lyndon?

I chicken out and go live on my daddy's old farm.

I also always post about how the thing and aliens are better than alien in every alien thread or how tony was better than ridley
get fucked, worst scott

Did he pee in your cheerios or something

This guy gets it.

>Keitel's character was a sadist who exploited mores of the era.
If he was simply a sadist then he would have tried to kill Carradine at the end or tried to prolong the feud even further, but he agreed with Carradine's assessment that honor had finally been fulfilled between the two once Carradine had Keitel's life in his hands and accepted that their feud was over.

*flicker strikes behind you*

Attached: C3CD948C-A4BA-4A8E-BC34-3D41B0262B29.jpg (292x706, 31K)

Based. Rationalists cannot recover from this.

>until Jewish capital (America) funded two extreme gorefests in a row
Jews in America financed Britain, and and the federal government was forced to join the effort because if they would have defaulted on the loans it would have lead to a depression. Just a few decades later the Jewish creation of the Federal Reserve caused that global depression anyway. But Americans were overwhelmingly opposed to both wars and never started the shitshows.

>It's funny how you nazi incels always think that being cannon fodder is manly. The entire movie is set in a hellish landscape of post-revolutionary Europe, butchered villages, wounded whores and horses, hellish offenses and retreats, and violence being the only source of amusement. That and syphillis. But give it a whisker and a sabre and you will go on your merry way. I mean you won't, better men who came before you and drafted the Berlin accords made sure that Europe did not bleed like that for a hundred years, until Jewish capital (America) funded two extreme gorefests in a row. Nationalism is the poison of the soul, and the most normalfag meme there is. It's no wonder that soon after /pol/ came along, 4channel got approved.

Attached: I am become Soy.jpg (618x348, 34K)

Was it?

Wergild is for if theyre murdered or killed un fairly, you could still challenge people to a duel in probably everywhere that had wergilds

Ridley Scott is my favorite director. Be mad nigger your thoughts feelings and opinions are meaningless.

He sucks

Seriously what was his fucking problem?

Imagine being in a sword fight, having to try and deflect this angry man with a massive blade trying to stab you in the gut. Fuckin terrifying
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1568952801568.webm

REMOVE D'HUBERTS

Attached: 4fu8aegpc6k01.gif (480x360, 2.66M)

hehe it is a good question

>nazi incels
Stopped reading there. I don’t even /pol/, but whenever a >paragraph starts off with this shit, it’s just going to be a salty emotional waste of time that makes no sense

>Napoleon is exiled, France is wrecked and occupied by 5 foreign armies
>hoping to die in one last duel
>your enemy spares your life and all you can do is fade away into obscurity

He cucked himself.

Attached: magik_tikhonov_white_coat_avatar.png (220x189, 65K)

most extreme nationalists were completely asexual spergs though

God. Kill him and be done with it. There's no way I'm dealing with this asshole for 20 years.

it was a class thing, he hates this upper class guy. theres sometimes you just meet someone who is your antagonist without doing anything. you hate everything about them .

>be richest richfag in the land
>kill everyone
Don't have to pay their corpses lmao
Now deadfags can't cross the river

He was a sadist in his application of a ritual amongst gentlemen, something someone as obtuse as you would never, never, never understand.

This was really good. Is there anything else like it besides Barry Lyndon? This era is really comfy.

>wounded whores and horses
Does that mean you could get a discount? A two for one deal, perhaps?

agree to an honourable sword duel and then when his back is turned pull out a pistol and kill him.

>until Jewish capital (America) funded two extreme gorefests in a row.
can't you Yuroniggers ever take responsibility for your own bullshit? You cunts couldn't stop killing each even before the Romans discovered you covered in mud and shit. You've had a HUNDRED YEARS WAR for fuck's sake, your continent barely saw any peace in all of its existence, now all of a sudden it's muh AMERICAN JOOZ that made us fight. Literally albino niggers, the whole lot of you.

Attached: 1451621617490.gif (664x550, 617K)

Stumble around a bit, crack a few jokes, vomit on his shoes, apologize for whatever it was I said after getting stabbed several times, stumble off while he and his servant gawk in confusion.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

BORN TO BE KINGS

CONNER WALKS WEARILY DOWN THE FIELD WITH A WIG PULLED WAY DOWN LOW

OUT OF THE SCABBARDS THE RAPIERS RIP
TO THE SOUND OF THE BEAT YEEEEEAH

Attached: Trrrr.jpg (604x394, 61K)