One last hurrah

one last hurrah
one final film from one of the biggest action stars of the 80s
after this there is nobody left
no more actors/bodybuilders with a masculine look to them

Attached: ramo-5-last-blood-poster-2.jpg (1100x1467, 187K)

>no more actors/bodybuilders with a masculine look to them
But we've had lumber-sexuals since 2010

Attached: Screen_Shot_2015-05-15_at_11.01.42_AM.png (546x465, 400K)

Movie was pretty cringe man. I thought it was going to be him vs cartel over legit shit like them wanting to exploit his land and tunnels or some shit and him having to defend his home against them or some shit.

Don't want to spoil what actually happened. Want everyone else to see this sorry ass story for themselves.

I could kick this faggot manlet's ass and not even break a sweat lmfao

was it embarrassing going to the movie theater alone?

what about cavill? oh yeah, he can't act.

I didn't go to the theatre for shis

why do white people get so offended by this?
i see reviews on youtube and rotten tomatoes and all the people in the pictures are white
i enjoyed this film and im a latino
ahite guilt is fucking sad lmao

Wanna know how I can tell that you're not white?

yeah, I want to know.

Your skin color is showing

>after this there is nobody leftno more actors/bodybuilders with a masculine look to them
If Arnold gets to do another Conan movie we should get one more. Thatll be it though. New Terminator looks like crap and I don't see him doing any other of his big movies.

>ahite guilt is fucking sad lmao
It's not white guilt. It's not even guilt. It's a pseudo feeling for the need of associating with other scoundrels. If they could actually internalize and understand whiteness and all it stands for, white guilt wouldn't even exist because there is no reason to.

angry beaner detected

Shitskin detected

>masculine look to them

That's all it is. Smoke and mirrors. Stallone, Arnold, Seagal, Van Damme, all these men may appear masculine but it's all an act. Acting is inherently homosexual and demands a certain flamboyancy. Every single male actor has done theater performances at one stage in their life. These men have been pushed on his by the media to make us think they are hard and manly. They're fags. You put them up against a real man and these pussys will fall big time. Take them away from their safe plushy LA lifestyle and you'll see these fags for what they really are

I just saw this (won tickets from work) and the fourth one is way better. This movie really short and the editing was bad/choppy. Too much cgi blood as well

Copy pasta?

What he's saying sounds true even if he is a faggot. Reason men make it in hollywood is they let other men with more money touch their nuts and fondle them inappropriately and not say shit about it else they lose all their money and their place in hollywood. Pretty sad when a person accepts that shit because they living life as a common folk just isn't an option.

Copy pasta?

What I'm saying is true even if I am a faggot...

I'd like to see Seagal's theater performances

bad movie overall, only worth watching for the last 15 minutes when it finally becomes a rambo movie

makes rambo 4 look so much better in comparison

Did he die at the end?. He was talking as if it was the last movie. What are we supposed to think at the end?.

standard for 2019, bunch of softcocks who want to appear sensitive to their readers so they don't get in any trouble for being problematic

you sound like a leftist tranny

alludes to him dying but it's not definitive, stallone said he'd be willing to do another one if this movie does well financially

I respect Sly, but he's had so much work done that he sometimes looks like an aging drag queen

lol, how? cause i wanted more violence in a rambo movie?

What work has he had done?. I knew he doped up and shit but not sure what else he had done. You mean like plastic surgery or like necessary operations to his body for his health?.

Both sound like opening monolouges to a homophobe getting slammed by BBC in the third act.

I don’t know man, I’m just trying to keep the thread going

>makes rambo 4 look so much better in comparison
>implying rambo looked bad without comparison
retard, rambo was fantastic, better that last blood part 2 or rambo III

you're right, sorry

you're right though. First 3/4 of the movie was stupid ass shit happening. Last 1/4 of the movie was more stupid ass shit happening. He could have just fucked up the fifty guys that spawned out from an original fifteen while they were stuck in the tunnel. They should have just kept it above land. Tunnel made it look like Rambo was just looking to fuck with people.

I remember hearing stories about bodybuilders like Arnold got passed around to gay elites for money. This was back when he competed and also how he made it in Hollywood.

Loved it. Good sendoff for the character. And despite its political framework, the funniest part of the movie is that the cartel has no trouble making it across the border

Is it as violent as 4?

Not the whole movie, which I personally expected and was fine with, but the final act holds its own.

Those are jews and self hating, effeminate, lefty whites. Which is most mainstream movie critics.

Man's never held an ax in his life I bet and drinks meme whiskey

The next one will have Rambo fighting the alt-right

Neat

Some parts are very gory but they cut away too fast.