/trek/

Changeling World Order edition
Gas the Goos SPACE WAR NOW

Attached: Female_Changeling_with_virus.jpg (497x371, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imagenet-roulette.paglen.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s10hzsAbQ4Pt
discord.gg/4ZEs7T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aaaahhhhhhhhhh I'm so lonely tonight

>The times, they are a-changeling

Attached: apuphone.jpg (250x202, 8K)

That scene always made me feel sick and reaffirmed my belief that if and when we discover ayy lmaos we should absolutely nuke them.

>most of my favorite characters are from tng
>still prefer ds9
What did I mean by this?

What is she doing now? Just hanging out in a bucket on some penal colony for the rest of eternity?

Ahem
FUCK VORTA
FUCK CHANGELINGS
AND FUCK THE DOMINION

Attached: Star Trek DS9 Season 02 Episode 23 - Crossover.avi_snapshot_36.13_[2016.09.19_19.22.54].png (576x432, 496K)

reminder that Star Trek Discovery is good and canon

If you're going to try to bait us at least put some fucking effort in.

>reminder that Star Trek Discovery is good and canon

Attached: Star Trek DS9 Season 03 Episode 07 - Civil Defense.avi_snapshot_34.34_[2016.10.03_01.16.55].png (576x432, 362K)

Smaller main cast with much more bias towards certain characters and much smaller secondary cast meant that the good TNG characters (i.e. the male characters) had a lot more overall screentime and therefore great scenes than the DS9 characters.

Leave him alone. At least it's content.

>At least it's content.
This might be the dumbest thing Vee's ever forced in this thread.
Imagine if we all went outside and agreed "It's really cold out here and it has been for quite some time." And just after, some weird frail man in the back mutters "A-at least it's WEATHER."
It means nothing. It's a statement that is the purest form of waste and takes up space where a better post could have been.
Learn from this, Vee. Let go of that weak slogan that has almost no context whatsoever and replace it with anything. Even old and outdated memes.

Attached: LookItsTryingToThink.png (720x540, 417K)

TNG was definitely more character driven, for example I enjoy most episodes featuring secondary characters such as Q and Barclay. In that context it's easier to see how DS9 tended to go the other way and fit the characters to the story. That being said, Quark is probably my favorite character from either series and it's probably fair to say his episodes are more stylistically similar to TNG episodes.

What do we actually know about the Breen? I doubt they'll even get mentioned in the new series, but I find them very intriguing, and I find it strange that the show deliberately built up intrigue around them only for it to go nowhere.

Attached: Wallace Breen.jpg (620x819, 354K)

Personally, I like it.
>At least it's content
What a cute catchphrase. It's grown on me.

Attached: Star Trek DS9 Season 03 Episode 14 - Heart Of Stone.avi_snapshot_17.52_[2016.10.06_20.44.03].png (576x432, 332K)

When it comes to women, I actually, unironically believe the Ferengi might be right.
Think about it. Women are basically there to breed and have children so it speeds up the process of genetic fitness to see the goods out in the open. Eugenicists should take notice.

Attached: ferengi.jpg (520x250, 135K)

Why are a disproportionate amount of worst characters by series BLACK?

Uhura
Geordi
Mayweather
Burnham

DS9 and VOY's worst are white though (Dax and Torres).

let's hug and kiss

PROM PROMENADE, PROM PROMENADE, PROM PROMENEE
A CARDIE'S AS LUCKY AS LUCKY CAN BE
PROM PROMENADE, PROM PROMENADE, PROM PROMENOO
GOOD LUCK WILL RUB OFF WHEN I FUCK MERU
OR NUZZLE MY NECK, AND THAT'S LUCKY TOO

Attached: DICK_VAN_DUKAT.jpg (315x273, 37K)

They're the only alien race to exist in both the Star Trek and Star Wars universes

Why do you hate Vee so much?

Why does everyone here either act like TAS
1. Doesn't exist
or
2. Doesn't count as a Star Trek series?

Wait a minute niggER,
Uhuru and Geordi and 100% based.
Geordi's only fault is that he's an incel

Attached: Geordi Checks His HDEK Files.jpg (880x660, 187K)

Fuck off, VF.

You can't name a single flaw in Mayweather's character.

In fact, you can't name any aspects of his character at all.

blacks are typically indeed terrible, but geordi isn't one of them.

Attached: n.jpg (359x478, 31K)

It looks like shit and it isn't live action.

>Fuck off, VF.

Attached: Star Trek DS9 Season 03 Episode 14 - Heart Of Stone.avi_snapshot_18.41_[2016.10.06_20.45.31].png (576x432, 367K)

It's clear the writers threw a lot of shit at the wall just to see what stuck. The Borg and Romulans were probably seen as more interesting adversaries. And if there was really any interest in exploring the Breen they could've appeared in other series, but they didn't.

Uhura is the only bridge character without a personality. They even gave the NURSE a personality.
Geordi is
1. Creepy (to that chick he fucked in the holodeck)
2. An asshole (to that chick he fucked in the holodeck and anyone he sees as below him; including but not limited to that Vulcan from Lower Decks, Scotty and Barclay - a fellow incel)

Computer, pull up blueprints for vaginae. Show me schematics for the clitoris.

No, this can't be right!

Attached: geordi-la-forge.jpg (578x316, 74K)

Uhura was a good character, and undeniably hot.

>Four 4s
>Gooman Holocaust
Fucking perfect and based post.
Open slaughtering of the Shapeshifters is right around the corner when the wormhole collapses and Dukat is reelected.
He'll evade impeachment and the Latinum Futures will collapse leaving an economic mess that only a Galor class fleet can cleanup.
#FourMoreStarCycles #DukatSecondTerm

Attached: Dukat-Damar.jpg (550x250, 33K)

His flaw is he's the most boring character across all Star Trek episodes and movies.

That's not Troi.

>Torres
Is this what passes as white in burgerland these days?

Attached: c687e1962732d8d4179821fafcfc306a.jpg (1021x1600, 208K)

Mayweather wasn't boring, but his actor was bad and he barely had any lines.

That smile is terrifying, but the tatas are legit

>but his actor was bad and he barely had any lines
Don't blame the actor for the sins of the writers.

She's a white Hispanic and that's not Roxann Dawson

Attached: B'Elanna_Torres_2376.jpg (394x525, 30K)

No, the tits are disgusting too

gonna be another boring one huh

Rosie Perez was hot as fuck in her prime, and I'd still do her today (although it looks like she could use some teeth whitening). And no, she's not considered white in the US.

yep gonna be another boring one

PICARD'S SHIP IS CALLED 'LA SIRENA'
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
You can little see a cockroach skittering over that name

I like how Chekov calls people Cossacks and kulaks when he gets angry.

Attached: Чеков,_Павел_Андреевич.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

have trek

My mother hates Chekov with a passion. Like it makes her physically sick and angry thinking about him.

Not him but they are deflated flappers which, as Chase Masterson wouldn't tell you, are quite appalling.

Attached: 58bc2423e1d04.jpg (704x538, 38K)

That's hot as fuck dude what's wrong with you?

Contemporary high school projects surpass it's utterly unprofessional visuals and bad voice acting (minus Shat)

Attached: KIRK_IS_A_JERK_1200_1424_81_s.jpg (1200x1424, 123K)

She's very attractive there but those are some pretty depressing tits.

Those tits are fucking great

>Not him but they are deflated flappers
You're such a virgin that I can feel your pain

Attached: f3a6d8183e95c287738e854524ae0b6d.jpg (266x400, 16K)

Attached: spock-death.png (660x475, 442K)

>Kimmy Gibbler hits the wall

No. They aren't. And I've seen great tits close up and felt them. Chase's tits needed major pushup in DS9 and she makes up for it with those fuck me eyes.

Attached: Chase.png (720x540, 496K)

Good Christ those are some uglyass tits

Yeah, sure thing copester, but that goblina wasn't good looking in the 90s and she still doesn't look good in a pushup. Any average white bitch is superior to her.

Yeah she's generally very hot but those tits let her down. Never seen this before, I'm now slightly less attracted to her.

t. incel virgin

Attached: stock-photo-rosie-perez-at-palm-pictures-cronicas-premiere-the-angelika-film-center-new-york-ny-tues (1001x1600, 682K)

>wide flat nigger nose
>huge weird The Mask chin
>dead black eyes
Are you making this an America in 2050 edition?

Attached: 1568790637038.png (186x331, 52K)

/trek/ can't even discuss tits without it being a tedious project

Maybe that was when she was younger and thinner...

>someone since "nice tits"
>/pol/cel goes on racist rant

Imagine how desperate you must be when you're holding Rosie Perez up as your example of beauty.

Attached: Future American Tuvix.jpg (640x480, 102K)

in the fewchur the defect of small and pancake tits has been fixed.

I hate everyone who posts here so much

wow she's just perfect!

Attached: trollface.png (225x225, 8K)

Tuvix kek

>tfw better tits than leeta
not gonna marry a retard either

>mfw I know exactly who is ranting right now and that they are probably battling depression which is why they are having these extremely mentally ill meltdowns

Attached: 1568268167274.jpg (490x427, 72K)

In some ways, the discord is the best thing that ever happened to /trek/. Also the worst.

I just come here to be the thread bully, to beat some sense into you, to be the guy to hold the mirror up and show you the truth of the world.
There's nothing I hate more in this world than weakness, weak people, and what I call the holodeck mentality.
Riker doesn't need the holodeck but Barclay does. And honestly, Barclay is an incel because he needs the holodeck. Without it, he would be forced to confront his weakness.

You're marrying me though, so.......

>On season 2 of STD
>Pike calls Hologram projectors worthless garbage and say's go back to viewscreens.

Man this back tracking is hilarious.

You'll never catch me.

Being a Changeling must suck because you're really nothing more than a slimey bowl of GOO.

Attached: GOOS-IN-YOUR-LAP.png (720x547, 376K)

NUKE
THE
GOOS

Well, sci fi is an escape for most people...

The best kind of escape. I shudder when I think about people who are into d&d shit or capeshit. So thankful I'm into the best type of fiction.

>Riker doesn't need the holodeck but Barclay does. And honestly, Barclay is an incel because he needs the holodeck. Without it, he would be forced to confront his weakness.
Makes me wonder how Barclay even got through Starfleet Academy.

>user posting memes of himself, part 758
oof, miss me with that virgin cope shit

>Makes me wonder how Barclay even got through Starfleet Academy.
Doesn't Picard say something similar in "Hollow Pursuits"?
Or something along those lines and then he and Riker discuss who his last captain was.

Attached: barclay.jpg (596x740, 244K)

Ezra Miller. Should he be a Starfleet captain or Federation villain?

There's no doubt he's a legitimate genius. He's solved problems that stumped Data, Geordi, Wesley and 7 of 9.

>The best kind of escape. I shudder when I think about people who are into d&d shit or capeshit. So thankful I'm into the best type of fiction.
I love sci fi. which is why i hate all the character driven sci fi lite that passes as sci fi these days.

I hatewatched Got right before the series ended. It had some okay moments in the first 4 seasons. But all in all it was degenerate crap.

As for capeshit, I started loving it but they're slowly killing it by making it woke. If they keep pushing it, I'll give it up without a second thought.

>Doesn't Picard say something similar in "Hollow Pursuits"?
>Or something along those lines and then he and Riker discuss who his last captain was.
I can't recall. it's been too long since I've watched any TNG. I just started watching Ent on Amazon Prime for the first time in years (mainly due to the discussions on T'Pols bobs).

You should see the US Naval Academy now. It's full of Barclays now thanks to Obama.

>There's no doubt he's a legitimate genius. He's solved problems that stumped Data, Geordi, Wesley and 7 of 9.
Yeah he's smart, don't get me wrong. But smarts alone don't and shouldn't get you through Starfleet Academy.

My Trek folder is currently 16.8 gigabytes of screenshots, memes, gifs & webms, and other assorted items, including fanfiction (which I'm not even usually into).

Attached: trek folder.png (355x469, 14K)

The whole conversation is stupid, both Picard and Riker would know exactly how and why Barclay ended up there. He flew through the Academy because he can do the academics in his sleep. He got his first post after his studies, his captain kept giving him chance because of his academic strength but eventually realized he couldn't be salvaged and passed him off to another captain rather than deal with it.

Congratulations, you've never had sex

The people who post this "have sex" meme vastly overrate how easy it is to get sex. Like are you that devoid of the shittiest game or shutin mentality that you can't at least pull the quirky anime/con chick? They are INCREDIBLY easy, just put out a positive vibe and don't be a complete life fuck up.
A curator of content doesn't mean I look like Jabba the Hut but I assume you do with comments like that.

Attached: DarthSpock.jpg (320x503, 15K)

>instead of being a space goblin the villain is a chiseled young man so sexy he makes the heroes look ugly
mite be kewl

>getting this triggered
lol ok mr 16.8 gbs of virginity

there's nothing wrong with being a virgin. only this degenerate society says otherwise.

I just pointed out how it's your virginity that is the problem. Having sex is easy, you just have to actually go out in the public and converse with people. I like a challenge, unlike you. That's why you post those tired refrains.

>trolling trekkies on Yea Forums
have sex

>there's nothing wrong with being a virgin. only this degenerate society says otherwise.

Attached: get on my level.png (377x487, 17K)

have a monogamous relationship.

>I like a challenge
I challenge you to delete your trek folder and leave /trek/ forever

He should be my alien concubine

the Q of /trek/ wizards

Impressive. Very nice.
Let's see ValleyForge's folder.

Attached: Bazinga.jpg (447x444, 94K)

He's my Orion slave boy.

/ourboi/ would unironically look great painted green probably.

Green and in chains.

Which Space Journey had the best first season?

Attached: Spinoff Season 1's.jpg (800x1200, 165K)

How do you think the Orions feel about chastity cages and buttplugs?

ds9, although only by virtue of being the least clumsy

Unironically Voyager. If you really think about it, the core idea was still great and had so much potential, which they seemed to be exploring, and it hadn't had the chance to go to shit yet.

I second this emotion, not because I'm a Voyagerm but because they were legitimately hinting at the core premise promised in The Caretaker.

Attached: Caretaker_Quark_Kim.jpg (998x768, 58K)

Bet she fucks like a vacuum

Attached: FB_IMG_1568942862341.jpg (720x893, 52K)

Oh god she's so fucking hot.

hmmm voyager sort of cheated by making s1 short.

>looking for holodeck orgy programs
>see cute girl in the preview
>she never gets involved in the orgy
>never even takes her clothes off
goddamit compter

Quick. Someone get her a steak.

Holy shit, get laid

Imagine talking about sex so much in this thread. Take it the fuck somewhere else. And if you haven't done it yet, just get a fucking hooker, no one cares honestly. Get it out of the way then get on with your life.

I unironically do while you repeat yourself every single thread until your feckless little life passes you by.

read this
the dumb tranny cunts who say that shit forget that it's pretty easy to get laid if you've got a 100 dollar bill

>implying mr 16.8 gigs can talk to a girl

t. eternal virgin

Attached: Orion slave girl.jpg (1500x1265, 553K)

Tom Hardy fucked that

>I unironically do while you repeat yourself every single thread until your feckless little life passes you by.
Have sex

>sucking shinzon's dick is basically licking hoshi's pusy
woah

Ultimately the show was doomed because of Janeway. They should have had Riker visiting the ship and get castaway with them by bad luck. Then by another twist of fate, Janeway dies in the first episode.

God I can just imagine his hair like that too, he had a haircut similar to that not too long ago.
He has the hips for that outfit too.
Woooooffffffff.

>Me love you long time...

>riker
Fuck no. Data would've been an awesome captain though.

Barclay should have been Voyager's Chief Engineer as a contrast to O'Brien's everyman routine with a Galaxy Class veteran "slumming it" on a smaller ship with criminals.

O'Brien wasn't even an officer. He had no business being chief of anything.

Attached: kelsey.jpg (830x467, 41K)

Is Kirk just a rehash of John Robinson from Lost in Space?

What does NCO stand for?

Enlisted dumbfuck.

>Ready the tossed salads and scrambled eggs number 2.

No, he's a rehash of Commander John J. Adams from Forbidden Planet

Narvel Comics Oniverse

>be O'Brien
>be marooned on a planet with roaming squads of Jen Hadar kill teams
>go out alone
>at night
>and hunt down and wipe out said kill teams
>BECAUSE YOUR BORED

Dude was a stone cold killer.

wat mean?

Attached: download.png (475x364, 259K)

Anyone else think it's a crime that they kept Jeri Ryan's feet locked up for the whole series of Voyager? Look at these beauties.

Attached: Jeri-Ryan-Feet-59093.jpg (1024x768, 237K)

Besides a nice pair of boobs, what did 7 of 9 bring to the show?

Attached: jeri ryan voy.jpg (1122x852, 113K)

>frasier crane, in a farcical misunderstanding, is accidentally cursed with eternal life by a well-meaning wizard

Attached: download (2).png (640x480, 520K)

Attached: download (3).png (898x567, 995K)

Janeway was right.

Attached: download.png (325x396, 187K)

A good talent for deadpan comedic timing. The guy playing Bortus in the Orville has turned that into an art form.

Great bone structure, pretty hair and a tight ass?

what’s going on in this image

Attached: DF52F726-AA50-4B6A-95FC-0C13E6C5ADC0.jpg (640x1136, 215K)

>The Orville
Is that still around?

Attached: download (1).png (610x768, 629K)

dry humor

>linking to /wsg/
cringe

riker, and he exits from the shaft

Attached: RIKER+EMERGES+FROM+TUBE(JEFFERIES)+ON+STARSHIP+ENTERPRISE+GENERATION(NEST).png (834x613, 613K)

wat iz thys app ? ? ?

kek

Attached: download (4).png (918x768, 1.12M)

space overalls with pajama shirt.

No sound 4U then.

Attached: STD 1X07 Magic to Make the Sanest Man Go Mad.webm (640x320, 2.96M)

>that episode where Riker got so fat he got stuck in the Jeffries tube

KEK
No hiding from AI.

Attached: download5.png (500x382, 241K)

kys faggot

Jim and Pam must have really pissed him off this time.

Attached: download.png (306x537, 219K)

link me this app please

Attached: download (1).png (334x430, 231K)

autistic savant that, likely, when push came to shove and he absolutely needed to solve something he would

imagenet-roulette.paglen.com/

Attached: download (2).png (245x184, 78K)

>star trek deep space 9 is about ds9
>star trek voyager is about voyager
>star trek enterprise is about enterprise
>star trek discovery is about discovery
>star trek picard is about picard
>picard will become a ship or a station at some point in the series

>Women are basically there to breed and have children so it speeds up the process of genetic fitness to see the goods out in the open
this doesn't describe evolution of the sexes, sexual dimorphism, or basic evolutionary biology very well

good stuff thx!

After Picard sacrifices his life to save the universe, the USS Picard will be named in his honor.

In the pilot episode.

>types sCiEnCe jargon but doesn't tie it in to my post
Im sure the Lions, the Elephants, and the Zebras all have it wrong when they choose the features most suited to reproduction from a female

Attached: 61DF25A9-5F25-44CC-A75D-0997CE9DF83E.png (1016x768, 1.21M)

well...i woulda never guessed that rick berman was gay but his opinions of terry farrell were certainly inDICKative Xd

Attached: download.png (564x768, 470K)

Attached: download (3).png (1010x768, 829K)

some of these are accurate even when they aren't accurate

Attached: download (1).png (235x214, 67K)

*crickets chirping*

the soundtrack to jennifer lien's backporch

Attached: download (2).png (600x450, 228K)

This is cursed.

Attached: download (1).png (720x541, 398K)

>fluteplayer
Skin?

this is the only one i’ve got that’s been accurate

Attached: 063A9E54-F65A-441C-81A7-0E26497F1E45.png (637x460, 410K)

But that's clearly a lieutenant-commander.

Kim playing the flute for Paris seemed pretty accurate for me.

Attached: index.png (1024x682, 1018K)

dude wtf?!

Attached: ;^].png (320x320, 113K)

When Kim finally made it back to the alpha quadrant fucking Nog outranked him.

of all voyager's crimes, kim remaining an ensign for seven years was the worst

Attached: KimsComeuppance.jpg (705x705, 129K)

>nose clearly looks like head of penis
honestly, the veneer of non-pedo tendencies drops with each year we get further away from the final episode which is like 18 something now
disgusting character really

Attached: child-poison.jpg (800x799, 181K)

what the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: 2019-09-19 22_01_21-Netflix.png (1442x1080, 1.49M)

Fuckin' right. Picard is truly the big dog on the block.

Attached: download (6).png (600x586, 480K)

Hear, hear.

Attached: ds9-creator-is-a-buffoon.png (819x552, 587K)

Hottest Star Trek chick?

Attached: tumblr_p50uugDNwo1vg9m1ro2_250[1].gif (250x208, 2.48M)

Honestly none of them are THAT hot

I would say has the cutest face. There are some nice fake tits in the series too.

That's VF's woman

WHEN WILL TUVOK GET HIS CHANCE???

>white
>Hispanic

half white
hispanic?

"Hispanic" means deriving from Spain. Spain is in Europe.

Attached: 1312104153125.jpg (704x642, 269K)

Daily reminder that Trump is the very best POTUS ever elected.

He is President done right.

>Not a faggot
>Not a feminist
>Not PC
>Less technobabble
>More realism
>More character
>Interesting take on illegal aliens
>Solid leadership
>Based VP

Trektards hate him because he isn't gay enough.

Attached: 1522631443369.jpg (540x405, 36K)

Friendly reminder that Captain Janeway did nothing wrong.

Attached: 0.jpg (517x326, 61K)

>Implying you all wouldn't.

Attached: 1486094087807.png (1048x892, 672K)

name better characters

Attached: Mutants_(starfleet_uniforms).jpg (709x530, 74K)

Neelix, The Doctor, and Quark

Attached: 1428732376041.jpg (1020x580, 234K)

he has made the world hate white people more than they already did

>wypipo bad!
Is there anything more tedious and tiresome than victim culture? Jews created the bogeyman, and of course the Blacks ate that shit up like sugar filled oatmeal.

>Trektards hate him
Speak for yourself. Hate is such a strong word.

White people will always be beloved.

Attached: Fuller House 45zzw.jpg (900x600, 153K)

loved in that obsessive stalkerish sort of way where they get angry that they cant have you so they break into your place and murder you in the night maybe

You left out Spergina

Attached: 1540766398384.jpg (320x240, 29K)

namefags don't get to lay claim to anything

h-hi

Attached: swallows.jpg (553x645, 74K)

Attached: devil.png (262x310, 76K)

amen

underestimated

>My mother

aging sure is unkind to so many child actors

I'm doing quite well, thank you, fan,

Attached: loll.jpg (343x476, 53K)

and now we know

Attached: 1516911718268.jpg (400x235, 96K)

lel, DS9 was such a fucking clusterfuck in season 7. The final messages of the show are:
1. That the good guys will always win because the bad guy are afraid the good guy will use their biological weapons, again, and commit genocide.
2. That black fathers will leave their children behind and betray their values (prime directive) if some aliens let them play god.

You walk in on Barclay on the holodeck.
He's in a a field full of flowers, surrounded by playing children age 5-7. They sing and dance around him, it's all very innocent. Until he spots you and you see the look in his eye.

Attached: hurt.png (494x355, 231K)

Shut the FUCK up, wesley

Sisko was pretty good as a black father most of the show. And Jako was an adult when he left.

Who can blame sisko for ditching his family? Jake was a fucking irredeemable faggot. Cassidy was just an annoying bitch.

it's just such a racial stereotype.

Attached: shes_7_years_old.jpg (364x556, 27K)

She was really cute.

Not really. Her face is puffy, even then.

Attached: neelix_s6b[1].jpg (800x1015, 427K)

>those loose,bonerhiding pants

i always thought this scene seemed really out of place, but with the rise of the incel menace, i am beginning to realize geordi was an incel prototype and this scene was completely realistic.

Attached: 2019-09-20 00_44_33-Netflix.png (1453x1079, 1.97M)

Are black incels a thing irl? Legitimately curious.

lots of blacks whining on /r9k/ about being the truest of incels

Save the playful clown act for the jury, Neel. They're gonna need some comic relief after the exhibits.

I guess you dont know this, never having been outside, but people find blacks disgusting, whether they admit it or not.

Geordi was into weird stuff sexually. That's why he hesitated.

So? All their stereotypes are completely accurate.

>people find blacks disgusting
Nah, I just don't wanna touch hobos, regardless of color scheme.

>I guess you dont know this, never having been outside
You can learn a lot on line.

she's mine!

Attached: Leah_Brahms-1.jpg (700x535, 23K)

Attached: EhzJmX9.png (505x379, 309K)

Attached: index.png (505x379, 292K)

Still a better love story than Twilight.

Attached: kes 783d1a708c67498c948d87936d876178.jpg (200x300, 18K)

Morn on the right

Attached: 1418168847291.jpg (900x721, 108K)

dead series, dead thread

out of character. Picard would never made such a mistake

Ogawa.

Attached: MV5BMjA2YzBiMmItODNjYy00N2VhLTkzYzctMmQ3NGYyMzRmOTI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ2MDUxMTg@._V1_.jpg (983x741, 64K)

It was on purpose.

they're all hot until you google their 2019 pic

cringe

Attached: index.png (1022x768, 585K)

The answer is always and will always be Troi.

Not quite the meme I was waiting for, but perhaps a - little more off the top. .

Attached: 1473940427375s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

The Original Series
The Enterprise

The Animated Series
The Enterprise

The Next Generation
The Enterprise

Deep Space Nine
The Defiant

Voyager
Voyager

Enterprise
The Enterprise

Reboot movies
The Enterprise

Discovery
The Discovery

Picard
La Sirena

Lower Decks
The Cerritos

Section 31
???

Prodigy
???

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-113716_Chrome.jpg (743x862, 345K)

Who's that on the left?

Mine is cuter .

Attached: thedauphin_hd_088.jpg (1445x1075, 287K)

Molly
>Colm Meaney recounted hearing the now-24-year-old Hatae, who played Molly, say "Hi Daddy."
>Colm Meaney said "I got a scare when she came up to me and said that. I was like, 'No! What. Me!?' But that's my Molly, all grown up."

Attached: 1472878879964.png (550x250, 229K)

>I got a scare
No Colm, you got a big Irish boner and rightly so.

ALL HAIL BARON O'BRIEN

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-113312_Chrome.jpg (760x884, 345K)

>me reading back over this thread

Attached: 1568907703320.png (693x659, 750K)

I thought this was the most entertaining /trek/ thread in a while, with everyone seething and bitching at each other.

A shame the Changelings weren't more alien. Like in that episode in the Gamma Quandrant when the Jem ships crash and Sisko and co. hold up inside inside and all the Vorta wanted was the Changeling inside. When they find it it's only a writhing mass of liquid making unintelligable screeches and noises. I wish we saw the Changelings act more like that rather than frumpy old men and women. That more alien vibe adds to their status as gods.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-114023_Chrome.jpg (726x942, 257K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-113854_Chrome.jpg (745x691, 287K)

Roxy’s still keeping it tight

now do that again but use 3 fingers this time

Attached: star-trek-episodes-34.jpg (228x287, 17K)

It is truly a wonder that you can even live with yourself knowing all the evil things you have done with your paranoid shit.

Attached: mileson:tv:.jpg (320x244, 15K)

Alright, whose dick do I have to suck for a discord invite? I told myself I'd never join but after this thread, I feel like I'm missing some key context without it.

Attached: G-A-G-H.gif (309x287, 1M)

Whatever you say AI

Attached: download (3).png (830x768, 651K)

Friendly reminder that Star Trek Continues is kino.

No, it's terrible. Same with New Voyages. I give them props for design and production but they're doing the franchise a disservice by recasting the Enterprise crew instead of doing new characters within the TOS period/aesthetic.

It's still better than STD and probably Picard.

No. You're a retard with shit taste.

vocaroo.com/i/s10hzsAbQ4Pt

Attached: 1566089468803.gif (268x200, 903K)

The Dubsminion has endured for 2,000 /trek/ threads and will continue to endure long after you all leave the Founders alone.

Attached: IggyDubs.jpg (320x320, 16K)

It's fancy cosplay.

I enjoy it. No fucks given. Trek is not a sacred cult.

Even NOG went from literally stealing shit to cadet to ensign by season 6 of DS9.
Kim was the whipping boy of VOY damned if Janeway give him any self confidence.

You'd enjoy sucking Kirk's wrinkly dick

I'd suck it with glee over STD

>I'd gladly suck dick A over dick B
You're still a faggot cocksucker

test

Yo Mr. White – when the going gets tough, you don't want a psycholinguist. You want a psycho linguist.

He’s an important bridge officer. What would having a higher rank do, increase his non-existent salary?

make new theas

bake new bread

I love you guys

you incels don't deserve a trek general

be nice or els

Attached: 1567334230681.jpg (778x512, 73K)

Never send an Iggy to do a Keevan's job

Attached: Keevan.jpg (350x351, 17K)

YOU ARE WITHOUT HONOR

Attached: generalmartok.jpg (280x209, 8K)

gib discord

Attached: 1566025023816.jpg (664x774, 166K)

The Discord self destructed after it became clear that since everyone has a name, it became somewhat toxic.

mak new discord

>Riker: I expect the highest level of performance from Ensign Laren.

What did he really mean by this?

Prove to us you deserve to be part of the discord community and we'll consider letting you join.

>sex inuendo

Thot is a Breen military rank.

No, really.

Why was Riker such a giant dick to Ro when he acted like a horny teenager around every other girl he met?

Well done, my loyal Keevan. This is our greatest achievement since we genocided 800 million filthy spoonheads without breaking a sweat.

Attached: Female_Changeling.jpg (360x450, 19K)

he acted like a total horndog when he forgot who she is in conundrum

Oh he knew. He never lost his memory, he just made the most of a great opportunity.

Well, I've been here for years and I've got the really bad kind of autism. If I don't belong, who does.

Was it rape?

We have enough bitchy oldfags in the discord.

Why did CollageColin leave the Discord?

I've only been here a week actually and I'm a huge Star Wars fan, Spack is my favorite

>Ro's terrorist friend with the fucked up face and robot voice
Was Ro drawn to weirdos or were they drawn to her?

I prefer Captain Kurt

Just post it already you massive faggot or else this guy's going to ask about it forever

The discord has strict guidelines about which applications they accept, and for good reason.

Maken das neuen Threaden

Yeah not just anyone is allowed into the Rumbarger Memorial doxxing room.

I'll post nudes from my massive nude egirls folders

Fuck you I actually laughed.

Attached: 1548986224272(1).jpg (2000x1331, 239K)

Post nudes first, then you get a link. Trek girl nudes only no Yea Forums shit.

I got banned like last week for that shit, no ty

discord.gg/4ZEs7T

Attached: coomer.jpg (1536x2048, 348K)

tripfags should be harvested

Thank you.

He purposely disregards Bajoran naming custom out of spite. That's like saying Ensign Tommy or Commander Billy. What a bigot.

I want Ro to angrily facesit me for disrespecting her culture.

>discord.gg/4ZEs7T
jesus, it's still up

make fucking thread fuck

i just lurk the discord. i'm too scared to post

Attached: 1474307173610.jpg (652x537, 285K)

nice OC. underrated char

Why go there? It's like the serial killer dreamscape from The Cell in there.

It doesn't seem so bad.

Hey guys, I composed some fresh lyrics for Beethoven's 5th symphony.
Make the new thread
Make the new thread
Let's make the thread, let's make the thread, let's make the thread
Let's make the thread, let's make the thread, let's make the thread
Let's make the thread, let's make the thread, let's make the fucking thread

lol

Just make the goddamn thread already.

I made new thread

Who are we talking about here?
Some whore?

Yup.