How do I make a really good salad

how do I make a really good salad

Attached: 1562270365851.jpg (641x530, 44K)

toss it

lettuce
croutons
caesar drsssing

not that hard

take a head of lettuce and let it soak in a bowl of ice water for 20 minutes. They call this "shocking" the lettuce. Makes it crunchier before you eat it. Put your favorite fruits and/or other vegetables in it. Put your favorite dressing on.

50% salad
50% ranch

Romane lettuce, tomatos, cucumbers, vinegar, salt

>caesar drsssing
u nasty

>>>gaysex

Woolworths

Idris Elba

coom to make the sauce

Dip your fork in dressing and eat leaves.

Best thread on Yea Forums right now.

Attached: 1543848053408.jpg (334x506, 42K)

fuck niggers

The trick for a really memorable salad has one surprising ingredient, yes you've guessed it
raw liver

Attached: LAMB-LIVERS-1024x684.jpg (1024x684, 75K)

BOWL, NICE AND HOT
Cucumbers, diced into cubes
Tomato quarters
Plenty of Chinese Lettuce
Avacado
A little bit of onion
Spinnach leaves
Dressing: white vinegar, olive oil and lemon juice, pepper
Enjoy

Attached: 1567011655331.gif (235x240, 1.85M)

Apple cider vinegar & some top shelf EVOO make for a great dressing. Tomatoes are primo right now, toss them in with some sea salt.

>croutons in salad
I will find you and hurt you.

>how do I make a really good salad
Hymalayan salt or pink salt. Apple cider vinegarn, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber.

chop up potatoes
blanch them
finish them in the oven so they get crispy
while that's finishing, whisk eggs and canola oil together until you have home made mayo
mix the mayo and potatoes for a delicious and nutritious potato salad

Attached: 1542936183598.gif (128x74, 21K)

you won't take me alive see

Attached: Croutons-1200x627.jpg (1200x627, 263K)

Potatoes salad is not a real salad, friend.

throw it in the trash and replace it with epic bacon

Attached: epic-bacon-delicious-bacon-2972780-600-449.jpg (600x449, 118K)

>salad, noun: a cold dish of various mixtures of raw or cooked vegetables, usually seasoned with oil, vinegar, or other dressing
actually it is

>butter lettuce
>whisk together balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt, and a little dijon mustard until thickened
>toss
wa-la

Just use mayonaise as the dressing and you can put anything in it.

Start with a simple vinaigrette of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and dijon mustard in a salad bowl. Dice some garlic and various vegetables and let soak in it for several minutes (tomatoes, green onions, bell peppers, olives, avocado, endives, basically whatever you have on hand). Also you can get a huge kick of flavor by toasting some pine nuts and throwing them in. Then add in the lettuce and toss. Romaine leaves are probably the best, with arugula and spinach to supplement flavor

Shit's fucking delicious

Fresh ingredients is really the thing that'll make a badass salad. You could dump ranch dressing on a premade bagged salad and it'll be passable. Fresh lettuce, onions, tomatoes, corn etc. I usually use storebought croutons because who the fuck makes their own croutons but nearly everything else is cut and made fresh. Oh and if you're using cheese especially, buy a block of it from a grocery store and shave it onto the salad yourself. Those prepackaged shredded cheeses are for dumb fuck flyovers.